Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHAT IS "CHRISTIAN LOVE".....Also defined as "Agape love"???

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

We all use the word "love" in all kinds of ways, and this one word gets us into multitudes of trouble because we don't understand what it means.

Define "LOVE"!! And if you tried to define "love" in "25 words or less", you would be fighting a losing battle. (I am not speaking of the "lust" kind of love.)

I've been married, raised children, worked as a professional in the medical field for over 40 years, and have considered myself a "Christian" for a long time. And I've come to the conclusion that the definition of "love" depends upon the one defining it, and who is the object of that definition.

What standard do we use to define "love". And what the heck is "agape love"?? Maybe others can understand it, but I sure don't!

If a person is nice to me, I tend to "like" them. How much I like them tends to be determined by the extent and quality of our relationship. If someone is miserable and unkind to me, I DON'T LIKE THEM! Can I "agape love" them if I don't like them?

I can't answer that because I haven't a clue HOW to "agape love" someone. I love God. Although I go through bad things as well as good things, I truly, and sincerely love God. But that's because I know Who God is and that I am included in His future plans. He will never hurt me or do me harm unless it is for my own good. I trust Him completely!

That, to me, is "agape" love. I know of people who have told me of their sincere "agape love" toward me....and then proceeded to "stab me in the back" at the nearest opportunity. So, I really don't trust "agape love" coming from any human person.

And I believe that TRUTH is a huge factor in showing LOVE. I know that in marriages, lies kill love. Lack of trust kills love. Lack of intimacy kills love. In fact, almost ANYTHING can "kill" love, if we let it.

I think the main reason we love is because we WANT TO. But, that's my own personal experience.

If you know someone lies, and you cannot trust them, then how does "agape love" fit into that mix??

Here's a great article which makes a lot of sense when it comes to "Christian love" and what it means:

http://www.pbministries.org/Theology/cook/christian_love.htm

Piece of link article:

In the beginning this article asked the question, "What is love?" In an attempt to answer this most poignant question, definitions were given about the different types of love that are found in the Scriptures. Then it was shown that truth is that which defines love and not visa versa. Christian love is based on truth; the truth of God’s eternal word. Christian love is not emotional, it not defined by worldly standards, and it is not conditional.

Furthermore, Christian love can be seen in commitment. The commitment of an individual to be obedient to the truth and the commandments of God manifests itself in Christian love. When such commitment takes place, love will be a natural by-product. Yes, we love because we were first loved, but, truth is the absolute by which we are to conduct ourselves. If we love (agape) someone it is because the truth lives in us and not because be expect something in return. For someone to say, "Well he’s not a very loving person," may in itself be very misleading. We must first ask, "What is his commitment to the truth?"

Love is not always something that can be felt; it is sometimes a matter of discernment. Why would a person dedicate his life to the teaching, preaching, protecting, and feeding of the flock if he did not love the flock? We can not allow ourselves to judge another on an emotion. Christian love is a virtue that results in a commitment to the truth.

If someone else has a better definition of "agape love", then I would love to hear it.

Because one becomes a "Christian" does not mean that they automatically LOVE every other Christian. God did not make "cookie cutter" people, let alone Christians. We are ALL VERY DIFFERENT, especially emotionally. I have never been the "honey-dripping-out-of-the-mouth" type of person, and I never will be.

There are those who can carry that kind of behavior with them all the time....and be loved for it. And for some people, those "nice people" are completely annoying. I have friends whose "bite" is far worse than their "bark".....and I adore them because they put on no pretense.

So, I guess the "bottom line" is.....who knows? I think the BEST thing to do is keep one's distance from those who become annoying. And don't begin an argument with someone just to be contrary.

Arlene