Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Darker Agenda

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/wyett10.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

A Darker Agenda

By Patrick Wyett

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places” (Ephesians 6:12 ).

While contemplating and praying about the next article to write, I have to tell you the topic I had in mind wasn’t this one. Sure, I had an idea, but the Lord had other plans. I’m going with His leading. In articles past, I’ve written about the geopolitics of what’s happening in the Middle East, the political, financial, and sectarian reasons behind some of the “whys.” Yet there is a darker agenda at work, one that all the others play into.

“And it was given unto him [the Beast] to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations” (Revelation 13:7 ).

This passage describes the culmination of Satan’s plans to destroy Christians during the reign of the coming Antichrist. Such an ambitious plan of slaughter doesn’t just happen suddenly. Think of it as an increasing wave of destruction, one that’s gaining strength and ferocity right now.

“And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ” (Revelation 12:17).

You and I are part of that remnant.

The widespread torture and murder of Christians in places like the Sudan, Yemen, Libya, Egypt and Syria are not just collateral damage in unrelated power struggles. Christians are being specifically targeted solely because of their faith. Despite media claims, there was no spontaneous “Arab Spring.” The ongoing strife was and is a planned campaign of extermination against those who claim the blood of Jesus in the Middle East. It is in line with Saudi Grand Mufti, Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah, who has declared it necessary to destroy all churches on the Arabian Peninsula. With committed Muslims, destroying churches and killing Christians go hand-in-hand.

Speaking of our “friends,” the Saudis, they’ve released over 1200 condemned murderers, rapists and drug-dealers, granting them pardons and paying their families money for them to go to Syria to fight against the Syrian government. Need I describe to you what these animals are doing in league with other Muslim jihadists to any Christian village or area that they can get at? Men, women and children, all are equal prey to these demons in human form.

If you think what they’re doing is unimaginable—you only need watch any number of horrific videos available on the Internet. No need for imagination. These monsters proudly videotape their hellish deeds. I’ve watched some of those videos, not out of some macabre fascination, but of a heart-breaking willingness to try to grasp the magnitude of what evil is capable of. I tell you that there are no limits. Just take my word for it. You’ll sleep better if you don’t see what I’ve seen.

Your government and your tax dollars are supporting the slaughter, and worse, of our brothers and sisters abroad. You think Barry and his fellow globalist lackeys like Lindsey Graham and John McCain don’t know? They do. It’s not that they don’t care, it’s even worse than that. They embrace the death and destruction because they desire it with a satanic zeal. It’s the plan. Has been all along. Those who’ve sold their souls to Satan do his bidding.

Barry’s posturing on Syria is both excuse and cover to support those who wantonly murder Christians. He’s helped remove secular dictatorships in Muslim countries in favor of replacing them with theocratic jihadist dictatorships. The end results for Christians is not just predictable, it’s proven time after bloody time.

Forget the lies of creating democracies in the Islamic world. A majority of Muslims don’t want anything other than the domination of Sharia law. Only dictatorships work there, secular or Islamic. Is that hard to believe? I‘d rather not believe it myself, but what I want or prefer to believe doesn’t alter the reality of the issue. Look at the history of the region up to and including the modern day. Tell me otherwise.

Another lie to dispense with is that the US is acting to protect human rights around the world. It’s no coincidence that those nations guilty of the greatest oppression against Christians, places like Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Pakistan and China, are left alone. I seem to recall that there was a popular uprising against the Islamic rule in Iran, remember? Yes, that Iran—the supposed sworn enemy of the US, a place of brutal Christian suppression.

No military aid to those who were protesting, not even a word from Barry in support. Now why is that? Why do we look the other way for nations that openly attack Christians and Christianity but overtly support the overthrow of governments in nations that minority Christians are allowed to live at peace?

The undeniable conclusion is that we’re witnessing a regional purging, a genocide against Christians. As per Satan’s plans, it will go global. What does that mean for us, and our families? You know what it means. If Barry is, actively involved in supporting the slaughter of Christians in the Middle East, would he support or oppose such an extermination, here?

I’ll offer you a hint; it’s only a matter of timing and opportunity. Look at it for what it is, as a sort of military house clearing on a global scale. Just like in a regular sweep, you clear one room before moving to the next. By clearing, I mean neutralizing all threats. Christians are the threat to Satan’s agenda, and in the US, to Barry’s too.

As in Syria, there are plenty of foreign fighters who’d love to wage jihad in the US. Some are already here, coming up through our southern border with the other illegals. Ever wonder why, Barry refuses to secure the border with Mexico? Hmm. Coincidentally, I’m sure, he’s overseen the positioning of foreign troops on US soil, both Russian and Chinese. Add to this a growing domestic Muslim population composed of converts and immigrants. Need I mention those in uniform who will forsake their oath to defend the Constitution against enemies foreign and domestic? We have plenty of both. The hour is later than some might think.

If you were in a Christian Syrian village right now and the US-backed Islamic barbarians were advancing toward you, what would you do? Fight? Flee? Surrender? That’s what our brothers and sisters whom Christ died for are facing. But can it happen here? Look around you.

Consider what candidate Barry said in 2008 during his campaign:

And it’s not surprising then that they (specifically some people in Pennsylvania, generally all who oppose his agenda) get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

The religion he was denigrating is Christianity. Only as president do we see how that loathing is being manifested. The government now considers you a potential domestic terrorist if you believe in the Bible and the Second Coming of Christ or if you oppose abortion and homosexuality, amongst other things. Christians in the military are being openly persecuted for their beliefs. It has started, here. It will finish like it is being finished in the Middle East. Beware a declaration of martial law.

Ours, my fellow believers, is not a unique situation. Throughout history, Christians have been attacked for their faith. Below is an ancient example of how evil would force us to deny God. Behold the very real threat as it was in Babylon, as it mirrors life currently in Muslim and Marxist dominated areas of the world, as it will one day come to pass for every living person, everywhere.

“Nebuchadnezzar spake and said unto them, Is it true, O Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, do not ye serve my gods, nor worship the golden image which I have set up? Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; well: but if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a burning fiery furnace; and who is that God that shall deliver you out of my hands?” (Daniel 3:14-15)

Given that choice, how would you respond? How should you respond? Three young men gave their response some three thousand years ago, with strength and with resolve, with an answer of complete faith:

“Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up” (Daniel 3:16-18, emphasis mine).

What a magnificent example of faith! God saved Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego through his supernatural might, but such is not always the case. Others in similar situations have been martyred and will continue to be martyred. There are earthly consequences for defying evil, yet there are eternal consequences for surrendering to it. How strong is your faith?

“But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.” (Luke 12:5 )

For a Christian, there are far worse things to endure than dying. Christianity is the most persecuted religion on the planet. Many know this from firsthand experience. Many more will soon find out. Please understand, not all who await the Lord’s return will live to see it. None of us are guaranteed to see the sunrise tomorrow. Be ready, now.

‘Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness’ sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you” (Matthew 5:10-12 ).

Heaven is the destination; life is the journey. Our reward awaits us if we stay the course. Let’s be about our Father’s business as we push toward the prize.

Patrick

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven