Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jesus Christ Is The One

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/nobbman23.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Jesus Christ Is The One

By Dale V. Nobbman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear citizens of America and all other people around the world! Regardless what you may think about Christianity, the truth is (and God’s truth is unchanging) that Jesus Christ is the One, and only one, we all need to trust in these ever-darkening days coming upon our human civilization.

“Men loved the darkness rather than the light; for their deeds were evil” (John 3:19).

Dark stormy clouds, both literal and metaphorical are gathering around our planet with increasing frequency and intensity. Our current adverse events and circumstances taking place around the globe (both natural and man-made), are undoubtedly the direct result of a dramatic increase and intensifying of SIN upon the earth over the past few decades.

“For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness” (Romans 1:18 ).

Most Christians already know from studying the Bible that days of increasing EVIL must and will prevail as mankind moves ever closer to the foretold Rapture of the church (true Christians) from the earth.

“Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up...in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and thus we shall always be with the Lord” (1 Thessalonians 4:17 ).

This will be followed by the seven-year Tribulation period commencing immediately after the Rapture. Increasingly, terrible days await ALL the peoples of the earth leading up to the Rapture, but especially during the absolutely horrific Tribulation period in which Satan’s demonic plan, which includes inflicting astounding amounts of death and destruction on the human race, will be fully implemented during the rise and power grab of his earthly representative: the Antichrist, especially during the second half of the seven-year Tribulation period.

“For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever shall. And unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved” (Matthew 24:23 ).

These coming events are made known to us in Bible prophecy, informing us often in graphic detail as to what will soon take place upon the earth. And just for those of you who don’t already know, not a single Bible prophecy has ever been inaccurate. Bible prophecies have a 100% accuracy rate. So there is absolutely no reason to doubt that the Bible prophecies and biblical warnings regarding things yet to come upon the earth will also come true.

Jesus himself, during His earthly ministry, taught us about the “signs” to watch for, which would indicate the approach of the end times prior to the Rapture and Tribulation period. The current increase of ‘apostasy” worldwide is one of the key signs to allow humanity to recognize the approaching nearness of the Rapture.

It is one of the last signs to occur before the Rapture takes place.

“With regard to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and our gathering together to Him...let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first” (2 Thessalonians 2:1-3 ).

The exact time of the Rapture is unknown, but it could happen at any moment, because there is absolutely nothing else left mentioned in Bible Scripture needing to take place before the Rapture can occur. Jesus, as the one and only son of God the Father, is the ONLY one who can spare believers from the Tribulation period on earth, as well as save us from eternal separation from God in hell (a real place for unbelievers). Only Jesus can gain us entrance into an awesome eternal life in God’s Heaven, with Jesus and all the Christians from throughout the ages since the Creation.

Jesus Himself said, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through Me?” (John 14:6 )

Yes, Jesus Christ is the One all people need to trust.

He died on our behalf, on a cross long ago for us.

And if you only will believe in Him.

Then as Jesus did, you will live again.

In God’s Heaven, a real place, for you and me.

And we will go there at the Rapture

When we join Christ Jesus in the sky

In His cloud of glory, in the twinkling of an eye.

But “fear not” dear Christians, we still go home to Heaven

Even though, before the Rapture, we first may die.

Either way we will dwell with our Lord and Savior Jesus

In God’s beautiful and sweet, heavenly “by and by.”

Just accept Jesus as your Savior and you will be born anew.

Then you also will believe God’s Word in the Bible is true

That Jesus shed His blood to redeem us from our sins.

It was then God the Father expressed His love for us through Him.

“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life” (John 3:16 ).

We are ALL created by God in His image, and we are therefore all His children. God the Father desires that none of His children be lost.

“It is not the will of your Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones perish” (Matthew 18:14 ).

So, I encourage every person to read the Holy Bible (which is God’s Word) for yourself, before deciding to ultimately reject God’s Son, Jesus Christ, as your personal Savior. Each person has to make the decision to accept or reject Jesus for themselves before we physically die in this life, and no one else can make that vital decision, with eternal ramifications, for you. After you die, the last thing you want to hear when you kneel before Jesus Christ, at the time of judgment, is for Him to say,
“I never knew you, depart from Me, all you evildoers, into the eternal fire (The Lake of Fire), a real place, which has been prepared for the devil and his angels” (Matthew 7:23, Matthew 25:41, Luke 13:27 ).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven