Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Biden’s “CODEWORD” Warning – More Than Meets the Eye?

Revelations 9:11 reads; ”And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in theGreek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon.”

The above scripture is one often read and understood to be the releasing of the King of the locust (demons) along with his horde of demons (looked like locust) He cannot be released until someone is given the key to unlock the "Bottomless Pit". So, who would have that authority? I believe it is the one that will be thrown down to earth, no longer having access to the Throne of God. He will be allowed to gather all of his forces for the final battle to stop Yeshua HaMashiach from returning as He promised . When that happens, these kings, captains and followers of Satan are done but meanwhile, we have the Vice-President doing a unusual thing.

I have copied and pasted this portion of the article concerning Biden's "CODEWORD" warning to show just how very, very quickly events are transpiring for that day. Multitudes of people know things are not normal anymore.....in fact, they are so abnormal that the Illuminati have become totally bold in making their moves known.

FOR FAIR USE DISCUSSION AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES

Whatever the case may be, the economic future of America looks grim.

You also have to take a step back and ask yourself: why was all of this allowed to happen? Why was the spending in Washington allowed to go so far? Upon closer look, you may realize this was planned for a long time. Entertain the fact that it was in the cards if you will. After all, the actor turned U.S. President, Ronald Reagan, wasn’t puppeteered to start the Readiness Exercise 1984 (REX84) program for nothing.

In fact, some people fear the recent spectacle by Vice President Joe Biden, in which he was pictured holding a document entitled “CODEWORD” outside of a secure area against protocol, is a warning to “people in-the-know.”

An anonymous tip sent in to Intellihub.com today read, “I am a U.S. Government contractor working closely with different 3-letter agencies. My colleague a U.S. Rear Admiral, retired and still maintaining his classified clearance, and I have taken a closer look at the J. Biden picture where he holds a classified file “CODEWORD”. I wanted to offer some insight which you can publish to your readers, but please keep my name confidential.

”CODEWORD” is a highly classified designation and such files can not even leave a SCIF (classified room). It is a violation of national security rules to have a file marked “CODEWORD”outside of a SCIF. And, this begs the question. Was it a mistake or was it a message?

The Admiral and I believe it absolutely is a message and that there never was any classified information in the file held by Biden, otherwise Biden is in violation of US National Security. The possible meaning(s) of Codeword: ”CODEWORD” is tied to a passage in a fictional book published Codeword: Apollyon – Terrorism’s Second Wave.

This fictional book is about an ‘event’ post 9/11.This is what we believe the message means. It wasn’t done by chance,but is a message to those who are “in the know”. Apollyon corresponds to a passage in the Bible. Revelations 9:11 (no coincidence 9/11), which reads; ”And they had a king over them, [which is] the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in theGreek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon.”Some biblical scholars interpret Apollyon or Abaddon to mean Lucifer/Satan as it is translated to “a place of destruction, the Destroyer, or Angel of the bottomless pit”, but I believe it is a reference to something else.

The “Destroyer” is also called “Wormwood” which is the mythical “Nibiru”. Read the Revelations passage again, ”And they had a King Over Them, [which is] the Angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath [his] name Apollyon [the Destroyer].” Ancient word for King going back to ancient Egypt is “N-g-r” meaning God or “Negash” meaning King. This word was used for Heavenly bodies in the Cosmos and not for Pharaohs. “And they had a King of them.. theAngel of the bottomless pit…the Destroyer” This message has two possibilities, and it is NOT a mistake, it is reference to a passing object in our solar system known as the”destroyer”, or it is indication of the implementation of another false flag event like 9/11.

No doubt this was done to announce an upcoming event to those “in the know”. Again, this was not a mistake. Now, I do not subscribe to the theory of Nibiru, but I do believe a passing comet such as ISON could trigger dramatic events on Earth in the near future. Also there is another comet on the exact same trajectory as ISON in 2014.Is this government shut down really a coincidence? The picture of Biden holding the classified file was publicized September 30th, one day before the shut down.

I wanted to send this insight as I believe it is worth investigating and reporting to the public. On a separate note, I was notified by my kids high school Principal last month that as of October 1st all schools in our County have received from FEMA high frequency radios for alternate emergency communications, and just today they are holding a public school, county-wide (FEMA) lock down drill. HF radios are not cheap, and every school in our county in Florida has receive done. Why now?? Are they expecting an “event” in the near future? My gut tells me “YES”.”

Something is coming down the pipe people. Remain vigilant.

complete article here:

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/10/bidens-codeword-warning-more-than-meets-the-eye-2784078.html