Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WORSHIP TO MOLECH CARRIED OUT TODAY....Isaiah 66:16-18

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

We read history of abominations, murder, and torture in OT studies, but most Christians don't realize that these same things are carried on TODAY by our leaders. Then, Christian "Pastors" shout from the pulpits, "God Bless America".

Do they actually believe that God would bless a country which is being led by those who practice things which God calls ABOMINATIONS?

Such displays are hidden from the public view in secrecy. And one verse in the Bible which is NEVER taught in "Sunday School" or brought to our awareness by those who SHOULD BE teaching the TRUTH to their "flock" is Jeremiah 32:25:

"And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of Hinnom, to cause their sons and daughters to PASS THROUGH THE FIRE unto Molech; which I COMMANDED THEM NOT, NEITHER CAME IT INTO MY MIND, THAT THEY SHOULD DO THIS ABOMINATION, to cause Judah to sin."

[My guess would be that teachings that do not put money in the church coffers are usually avoided by PROFESSIONAL "Pulpit Pirates"]

And, so most Christians walk around in ignorance of the paganism in today's world being practiced by OUR OWN LEADERS.

Link on what is happening TODAY, in the BOHEMIAN GROVE in California:

http://bible-truths.com/lake16-D2.htm

Piece of the link article:

TOPHET IN THE 21ST CENTURY

With that said, here is what Isaiah prophesied:

"For by fire and by His sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many. They that sanctify themselves and purify themselves in the garden behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse shall be consumed together. For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather ALL NATIONS and tongues; and they shall come and see My Glory" (Isa. 66:16-1 .

Here's the connection: Jesus said that Gehenna was a place:

"Where their worm dies not, and the fire is not quenched" (Mark 9:44). This is a direct quotation from Isaiah 66:24�"And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcasses of the men that have transgressed against Me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh."

It was IN GEHENNA (the Valley of the son of Hinnom) where Tophet was located. And in Tophet is where they sanctified themselves and purified themselves in the garden behind one tree in the midst by sacrificing to Molech and by sacrificing their children in the fires of Molech. But again, this is all ancient history, isn't it? One might expect some satanic cult to engage in such ancient pagan festivities, but not anyone with a lick of sense would do this today. But this IS prophecy for our day. The prophecy is dated to the time that God "gathers ALL NATIONS." And a time when all nations will see God's judgment and glory.

What would my readers think if I were to tell them that many of our most prominent leaders (including our Presidents, Cabinet members, Generals, Scientists, heads of industry, entertainers, media magnates, leading bankers, and even foreign heads of state, sanctify themselves and purify themselves in the garden behind one tree in the midst, and actually and literally, make sacrifice to some dumb, giant, stone idol. You would call me crazy. Surely you would think that I josh. After all, none of our leaders are that brazenly superstitious, stupid, or abominable. You would think it totally absurd for even one such prominent leader to ever partake of such a pagan ritual, let alone hundreds and thousands of such leaders.

I assure you that I am not joshing. There is just such a place and just such a pagan idol sacrifice that takes place annually, and you will be shocked to find out just who it is that attends this pagan ritual of purification in the garden behind one tree in the midst of a giant Redwood forest.

IS THIS A MODERN SACRIFICE TO MOLECH? HOW MANY RECOGNIZE THIS MODERN SACRIFICIAL RITUAL?

http://www.cremationofcare.com/images/bohemian_grove/gallery/xbo11.jpg

[See Ralph Nader on the Bohemian Grove: http://www.sonomacountyfreepress.com/bohos/nader.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCDs9Vs2iYM

Isaiah 66:17 is undoubtedly one of the more enigmatic verses in all Scripture. Here are some variations on the key words of this Scripture:

"They that sanctify themselves and purify themselves, in the gardens behind one tree in the midst; eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, says the Lord."

Some might suggest that this verse is no more clear in English than it would be had the translators left it in its original Hebrew. Although from the Hebrew, for the longest time, this verse of Scripture was "Greek to me." Let's notice how a few other Versions handle this translation:

"They that sanctify themselves and purify themselves, in the gardens behind one tree in the midst."

Moffatt Translation: "to enter groves for ritual dances"

Young's Literal Transltion: "after Ahad in the midst"

Rotherhamn's Emphasized Bible: "a certain thing in the midst"

King James marginal reading: "to the gardens after an IDOL in the midst,"

Young's Translation possibly capitalizes "Ahad" because some thought that ahad was a god. The Moslem religion says: "Allah IS AHAD [one]." Most think when Moslems say: "There is no god but Allah" they mean that Allah is the only true god of all other gods that they do not recognize as gods at all. This, however, is not the whole truth according to some of their best scholars. Some Moslem experts say it should read, "There is no god, ONLY Allah." Or: "There is no god to be worshipped, only Allah. And so to them Allah is not "a god" or even "the god," but rather there is "ONLY Allah" and "Allah is Ahad." The term "god," apparently, being beneath the dignity of Allah. Just thought you might want to know that little tidbit.

There is so much more information in the link article to understand why God, Himself, picks BOTH our righteous, and our UNRIGHTEOUS leaders. It is ALWAYS to glorify Him (God) and to teach us what we need to learn.

The WHOLE BIBLE is written so that we can understand WHO God really is. His ways are not like our ways of thinking. We think "revenge" in judgment. God thinks only of CORRECTIVE judgment.....and that's the only kind of judgement a WISE, KIND, MERCIFUL, AND LOVING "FATHER" (God) would use....EVER!!

Arlene

Re: WORSHIP TO MOLECH CARRIED OUT TODAY....Isaiah 66:16-18

The word Tree in this post put to mind of the Tree in the Garden of Eden that Adam & Eve were not to eat.

Now, that we know it sure wasn't an apple; it puts to mind that God may have been warning them that this Tree (Molech) if partaken of would bring them the ability to know good from evil as the Serpent told them it would....whereas before they partook of that Tree, they knew only good and total innocence. Since the term trees denotes "nations", each with their own tree it goes a whole lot deeper in that a god/Fallen Angel is given dominion over different properties. The Angel that fought Michael in Persia is an example of that.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places" Ephesians 6:13 (read verse 14 also)

Good post Arlene; especially as we see that day coming of Our Lord's Return.

I hope many others read and regard it's truth.

gerlinda