Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE CHRISTIANIZATION OF PAGANISM......The Source is Egyptian

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Most Christians know very little about the origin of "RELIGION" nor about Egyptian paganism, so it's very difficult (if not impossible) to see these characteristics in their own mode of worship.

It takes a lot of courage to "swim against the tide" and be called names by others who have different opinions and beliefs. And it takes ignorance and carelessness to absolutely refuse to even consider another's opinions when they are trying to bring out certain truths.

Again, as with most of my postings, this one is only for those who are interested in historical truths which have led to today's currently apostate Christianity. Read on for more valuable information from L.Ray Smith:

Piece of this long article in the link below:

Well, now that you asked, I’ll give you one such example. Recently I turned the channel to TBN, while Jack Van Impe was on. I thought I heard the statement, "we never die." I thought maybe I didn’t hear it correctly so I spent the twenty bucks for the DVD to be sure of what I heard. Sure enough, in this DVD entitled "BEYOND THE GRAVE," here is the statement: "Once we are born we NEVER DIE." Followed by this statement: "That soul, that spirit goes on to live forever."

What can I say to that unscriptural nonsense except, Oh really? By the way, although Jack claims to have tens of thousands of Scripture Verses memorized, not one verse was quoted to back up either of these quotations from his program. And how is it even possible that the "soul and spirit" can be confused as to be one and the same thing. Let me give you a Scripture verse on that:

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit…" (Heb. 4:12.)

Clearly, the soul and the spirit are two different things which can be separated one from the other. I’ll bet that Jack even has this verse memorized. But of what value is it to memorize these verses and not teach or believe what they say?

God said to Adam: : "you shall SURELY die" (Gen. 2:17)

But:

The serpent said: "you shall NOT surely die" (Gen. 3:4.)

Theologians say: "you shall NOT surely die."

Christianity says: "you shall NOT surely die."

King James says: "you shall NEVER die" (John 11:26.)

Van Impe says: "Once we are born we NEVER die."

So who ya gonna believe?

http://bible-truths.com/lake16-C.html

Another piece of link article by Smith:

THE CHRISTIANIZATION OF PAGANISM

When I say that virtually all of the doctrines and traditions of the Church are from pagan sources, I am not exaggerating. There are dozens of things that are pagan within the Church of Christendom today. As this paper is getting rather lengthy, I will call your attention to just one: From where did we get the word "church?"

Walk up to almost any church of any denomination in any nation on earth, and It immediately distinguishes itself from all other kinds of buildings. Let's now look at a few of the symbols which transform a building into a Christian Church.

First, you might notice near the highway or on the sidewalk, a marquee with a name such as, Church of the Nazarene, or First Baptist Church, or Our Lady Catholic Church. These unique buildings we call churches have many things in common, not the least of which is the designation of the word "church" itself. What does the word "church" mean, and from where did it come? The Scriptures? No. The word "church" is neither Hebrew no Greek, so when these languages were translated into English Bibles, the word church was already in existence.

The word "church" found in most (not all) Bibles is translated from the Greek word "ekklecia," and it means "called out ones." The word "church" is defined in most dictionaries as: "A building for public worship, especially Christian worship; the company of all Christians as a spiritual body." This, however, tells us nothing concerning the origin of this word and its original definition, meaning, and usage. Some theologians have erroneously stated that the word church comes from the Greek "kyrios" which means "lord," and thus "church" is those who belong to the Lord, or references the "Lord's house." This is not, however, the origin or original meaning of the word "church."

Church is a very early English word that meant "circle" (the shape of a circle,) while the Greek word translated "church" is "ekklesia" and means "called out one," and more properly answers to the English words, congregation, assembly or group.

In Acts 19:32 ekklesia refers to a riotous mob. And ekklesia is never applied to a building for worship. Furthermore, there can be only one "Lord's House," and that was the temple in Jerusalem, only. Local congregations and synagogues or assembly halls were never designated "The Lord's House."

"Bethel" is the word for "Lord's House" in Hebrew. Yet, this "Lord's House" became an abomination to the Lord, along with all other such "Lord's houses."

"For the saying that he cried by the word of the Lord against the altar in Bethel, and against all the houses of the high places which are in the cities of Samaria, shall surely come to pass. Jeroboam returned not from his evil way, but made again of the lowest of the people priests of the high places. And this thing became SIN unto the house of Jeroboam, even to cut it off, and to destroy it from off the face of the earth" (I Kings 13:32-34.)

And so, in rebelling against God's commands, "Bethels" were built throughout the land. And just as Israel continually looked to the heathen for their religious practices (Ex. Jer. 10;1-5,) so did the heathens borrow from Israel. These "Bethels" or "houses of the Lord" became popular among the heathens. Bethels were being built throughout Europe, West Asia, and North Africa. They usually used the Greek spelling "baetyls," but they were the same high, religious places of worship, which God condemned. So even if a "Bethel" was a "house of the Lord," it was still condemned by God. Here are the historical facts regarding "church."

Professor Smith of Smith's Dictionary of the Bible states that "church" comes from a word meaning "circle," which is akin to our word "circus."

Professor Lipsius (German theologian during the Reformation) also shows that "church" came from "circle." Professor A. F. Fausett of Home Bible Study Dictionary" agrees with Professor Lipsius. The exhaustive ten volume Cyclopaedia of Biblical, Theological and Ecclesiastical Literature under the word "church" states that: "It was probably connected with the Latin circus, circulus, and with the Greek kuklos. Lipsius, who was the first to reject the received tradition, was probably right in his suggestion" (Vol. II, p. 322.)

Robert Brown's work The Myth of Kirke" also confirms that "kirke" (church) means "Circle" or "Circular" (p. 22.)

Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, under the entry "church" has this:

"The etymology of this word is generally assumed to be from the Greek, kurious oikos (house of God); but this is most improbable, as the word existed in all the Celtic dialects long before the introduction of the Greek . No doubt the word means 'a circle.' The places of worship among the German and Celtic nations were always circular [witness circular Stonehenge, the most ancient stone megaliths on earth.] Compare Anglo-Saxon 'circe,' a small church, with 'circol,' a circle."

In Scotland it is called "Kirk" and in Gemany it is "Kirche," in England it is the word "Circe" (the "c" having a "k" sound.) My brother-in-law lives north of Cologne in a small city called Neukirchen meaning New Church.

But according to Brown's book, "Kirke/Circe" was also the name of a Goddess.

Kirke or Circe was the daughter of the Sun god, who was famous for taming wild animals for her circus. But get ready for this, Circe is pictured holding a golden cup in her hand mixed with wine and drugs, by which she controlled the kings of the world. Now where have we heard that before?

"And the woman [always the symbol for a church/kirke] was arrayed in purple and scarlet color [these colors symbolize wealth and high position], and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication" (Rev. 17:4.)

What else are we told is in the golden cup of this church?

".the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication" (Ver. 2.)

But there is something else. Remember that Brown above also mention drugs along with wine. Is our lady church of Revelation 17:4-5 "MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH" also involved in DRUGS?

In the following chapter, we have described the fall of this Babylonian Church System. Notice what Rev. 18:23 lists among her many abominations:

".for the merchants were the great men of the earth; for by your sorceries were all nations deceived."

Just what are these "sorceries?"

The Greek word translated "sorceries" in this verse is pharmakeia. Dr. Strong's first definition of this word is, "medicine." Our words "pharmacy" and "pharmaceutical" (DRUGS) are derived from this word. This harlot church peddles spiritual DRUGS to the world! And so, clearly this pagan goddess Kirke not only stamps Christian religions of the world with her name: "Kirke, Kirche, Church," but also she is the Mystery Babylonian Harlot Church of Rev. 17 and 18. This Church has committed spiritual fornication among the leaders of the world, and has caused the inhabitants of the world to be made drunk and drugged by the contents of her golden cup.

What about you? Are you yet so drugged and drunk on this Harlot Church that you cannot see to walk the straight and narrow way of Christ, which leads to life?

May the Holy Spirit of God lead you to these truths....

Arlene

Re: THE CHRISTIANIZATION OF PAGANISM......The Source is Egyptian

As Jesus told us....

"Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."
Mat 7:14

Arlene...great to have you back! Wonderful, insightful, thought provoking, and Spiritual posts, you have been putting on.

Thank you!

YSIC

Patti C.

Hi Arlene,

yeah....what Patti said.....haha.....

Welcome back always enjoy reading your studies and posts....we may not always agree on everything but I do appreciate your EXCELLENT contributions and studies on this site.

You have a gift to share and give meaningful insights ....thought provoking for sure!

God bless

Maranatha.

Steven

Hi Arlene, welcome back. Hope you are doing well,great post.