Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The New Bible

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/smith14.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

The New Bible

By Camilla Smith

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can imagine in my job as a medical transcriptionist, I hear some pretty interesting things in the background behind the doctor who is dictating. Some of them are not pleasant. Some of them are just plain entertaining and many times I have chuckled out loud at some of the conversations taking place behind the scenes.

So today, I am typing along and I hear a computer training session going on in the background. There is apparently a massive computerization overhaul going on in this office (new health care system, I imagine) and people working in the office are being trained by those with superior computer intelligence (SCI).

The poor office worker. I suddenly heard the technician blurt out loudly, “This computer is your BIBLE!” Suffice it to say, she was not comprehending his tutorial.

A little later in the day, I was talking to my cousin and I mentioned this incident to her. She subsequently tells me that she had called her daughter’s school the other day with a scheduling question, and they abruptly referred her to her academically-provided computer/notebook and said, “You need to search your computer—it is your BIBLE!” What did we ever do without SCI?

Apparently, computers are now the new “Bible.” Somebody forgot to tell me that, although I wish people today would spend as much time reading their actual Bibles (you know, the Scriptures, God’s Word), as they do with their little faces smashed into their phones and notebooks and their little stubby fingers on the keyboards. Good grief. I am afraid they may need antibiotics—they are infected by the Gigabyte obsessia virus or something.

I have never seen so many people lined up on a bench in a restaurant, staring mindlessly at their phones. I’m watching them and I’m thinking, “ Better close your mouth while you’re in that high-tech stupor—you’re starting to drool.” Peck, peck, peck…tap, tap, tap…text, text, text. Not to mention practically being ape-glued to their little pads and laptops, hoping to tune out the chaos, but unknowingly letting more and more of it in.

I don’t even carry a phone. I don’t own a notebook either. When I get finished typing at the end of the work day, I run as fast as I can from technology in any form. You guessed it…I go walking. Cranially speaking, walking puts my medical terminology-ridden brain into sleep mode. I revel in a little down time, focusing on nothing but invigorating Christian music, the great outdoors and the Creator of the great outdoors. Now that is therapeutic. I cannot turn the world off fast enough. My work inserts me into people’s chronic medical and psychosocial situations all day every day, so I need to remind myself that there is some sanity left on the planet, even if it is just nature. And then a wasp crawls into my ankle weights. Or a big cicada bug lands on my shoulder. Ewww.

But back to the matter at hand—Bibles. We know that technology is king, most likely because it is being wielded from the prince of this world, Satan. He has encapsulated our minds and our thoughts and cleverly pulls us in through these little gadgets we seem to be so attached to. Have you ever seen such manipulation by the evil one? I cannot even tune into a show about interior decorating these days without getting duped into watching what the world wants me to think is a normal “couple.” It is infuriating, isn’t it? Slowly at first, but now rapidly, they are changing hearts and minds toward the dark side and the pace has become so vigorous that it is astounding. And it is all accomplished with technology.

However, even more sinister is the fact that there really is quickly becoming a new Bible, or at least the concept of a new Bible. There is a feverish movement to bring the old, antiquated Bible of ancient times into the future. Yes, that’s right. Let’s just update it! Let’s make it apply to today’s way of thinking. And then we’ll get world church leaders to say that you can just go ahead and live your life however you wish (wink, wink) and our loving God will look the other way. “He’s a really super nice God.” We’ll not talk about sin and redemption. We’ll not talk about repentance and wrath. We’ll even rename some things to make them more palatable. We’ll call abortion “contraception.” We’ll call the day-after pill “emergency contraception.”

Homosexuality? Why that’s just an “alternative lifestyle.” We’ll just water it down until it all runs together in a big, messy quagmire, and then we’ll just drain it off like it never existed. It’s not pleasant, so let’s just be a “breath of fresh air” and keep it all pastel and sweet. We’ll just talk about the all-enveloping love of God and His mercy, and Jesus, the spellbinding storyteller. Didn’t He tell some great little stories? Very nice. Pleasant. Love that. Pretty little package, isn’t it?

Well, it is not all pretty. What Jesus went through on the cross for our sin was not pretty. It was horrific and ugly. How do I know? The Bible tells me so. Not the computer version, the original version. The divinely-inspired version. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob version. That old, tattered, passed down through history, well-worn and well-loved Bible tells me what is right and what is wrong. The Bible also tells me in the book of Romans, that what was written then is to be a guideline for all time.

“For whatever was written in earlier times, was written for our instruction, so that through perseverance and the encouragement of the Scriptures, we might have hope” (Romans 15:4).

The Bible tells me that, yes, I will be forgiven for my sins, but I must humble myself and turn from my ways and repent. I cannot just expect God to overlook the things I do that are wrong in His eyes. God loves us unconditionally, but God gave us the law and God expects us to do our best to abide by that law. Two things he asks of us; repent and believe. It is very simple.

We are living in a time in which God’s Word is being distorted and dismantled in more ways than one. The time has come for believers to stand up for the one and only Bible, and to defend the faith that we have been given so freely. God loves us. He wants us to come to Him. He wants us to bow on our knees and ask Him for forgiveness. He wants us to develop, grow and mature as Christians and He wants us to be as spotless as we can possibly be before we meet Him face to face.

How do we do this? Read the Bible. Study the Bible. Memorize the Bible. Treasure the Bible. Make the Bible your Bible. And let’s be clear--that is The Holy Bible. Glad I never had to witness one of those biblical cicada bug plagues.

Camilla

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven