Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seven Continents - Seven major Chakras - Pakistan is location of the 6th

There are seven major chakras or portals covering the Seven Continents. Someone asked me this morning if Pakistan, who just had the magnitude 7.7 quake, was one of these; didn't know so did the research and sure enough.

Take note here, The 6th on the list is the one where the recent earthquake took place. It is called The Third Eye. I have included only that 6th Chakra here but I did notice that the 7th Chakra called The Crown is at Mt. Kailas, Tibet. Remember the movie 2012 where the ships were carrying those that were of the Elite and able to be saved while others were left to perish? Tibet's monastery at the very top is seen at the end but it too got covered by the flood. By their very names/symbols, It seems like the New World Order believes they are very soon going to put the crown on their Pyramid.

It sure makes one wonder if they were telling us that 2012 was the beginning of their countdown? There was the Flood of Noah and The End Will Come With a Flood and War.

"And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined." Daniel 9:26 KJV

gerlinda

For more information on the Chakras, link is below.

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Third Eye chakra: Kuh-e Malek Siah, Triple border of Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan.
6. Third Eye chakra: Kuh-e Malek Siah, Triple border of Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan.This earth chakra, like the others, has a geometrical centre and an ideal, expanded circumference. The difference is that this "third eye" moves 1/12th of the way around the world, to the west, at the dawn of each new Aeon. The great Aeons are determined by a slow revolution of the Earth's axis. The names given to these Aeons are taken from the 12 signs of the zodiac. Currently, we are said to be leaving the Aeon of Pisces, and entering the Aeon of Aquarius. Sometime after 4000 AD, this shift occurs again, when the Earth enters the Capricornian Aeon ...

When the time arrives, the Earth spirit sends out a signal which invites all interested forces to gather in a certain geographical area for the purpose of inaugurating a new age. As these forces coalesce, the world sixth chakra establishes itself, begins to operate, and expands. This chakra remains in place for 150 to 200 years - long enough for the new Aeon archetypes to be instituted - and then it dissolves. Over two millennia ensue, and then the call goes out again to gather 1/12th to the west.

The purpose of this activity is to distill the gathered wisdom of life on Earth from over the centuries, and then to use these fruits of wisdom to open new directions of Earth evolution. In each great Aeon, different themes are emphasised. Compassion, for example, was a key Word of the previous Piscean Aeon; physical immortality is the word of the new, emerging Aquarian Age.

At the present time (1904 to 2084) the sixth chakra is geographically conjunct with the world heart chakra in western Europe. In terms of time, this Aquarian frequency is at its most potent in April and May of 2008 AD. Worldwide cultural forces which accelerate at this time reach their full maturity in 2065 AD.

In many regions of the world, there are legends of the Immortals. Often, when these stories imagine a collective body of immortals, an invisible city is named. Examples of this are Pulaki (Bali), Shambhalla (Mongolia), Avalon (England), and The Church of the First Born (biblical). These legends interpret a revolutionary truth – immortality has existed for a long time on Earth. Often, the immortals follow very individualistic, solitary pathways, hidden from the outer world. Then, when the Earth spirit summons all forces for the birth of a new Aeon, many of these social misfits make new contributions to the new area and its new themes. This coalition is temporary, and, after the Aeon is activated, all parties resume their individual pathways for another 2000+ years.

Here is a list of the geometrical centres for the most recent Aeons, and for two future Aeons: Gemini - Tai Shan, China; Taurus ¬Mt. Belukha, Siberia; Aries - Kun-E-Malek-Siah, Iran; Pisces - Mt. of Olives, Great Pyramid; Aquarius - Glastonbury-Shaftesbury; Capricorn - near Recife, Brazil; Sagittarius - near Manaus, Brazil. (Brazil plays an important role in the next two Aeons, circa 4000 and 6000 AD.)

http://www.in5d.com/earth-chakras-and-vortices.html

Re: Seven Continents - Seven major Chakras - Pakistan is location of the 6th

Hi Gerlinda,

Thanks for the post!

PLEASE share your position what you believe about the BIBLE..JESUS etc.....

Some people like to come to this site and distort what we believe.

For Instance,

I have been called anti semitic on Five Doves and other sites because THEY ( accusers of the brethren ) did not understand WHO the ZIONIST are!

See Link:

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=920144&cmd=show

The Zionist-Occult Connection

==================

I have been accused of hating PRE TRIBULATION CHRISTIAN BELIEVER! ( accusers of the brethren )

ummm last time I checked I LOVE ALL HUMANS, Catholics, Seventh Day Aventist, Mormons, Jehovah Witness , Muslims , black , white , brown, red, yellow , green , purple et al. (I hope you get the point! Matthew 22:37!!!)

WHAT I DO NOT LIKE IS FALSE TEACHINGS!....BUT I DO LOVE ALL HUMANS AND PRAY THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL CONVERT THE LOST AND WILL TAKE THE BLINDERS OFF THE ONES WHO BELIEVE IN FALSE TEACHINGS AND DOCTRINES. I also pray for the accusers of the brethren to stop spewing lies and repent before they meet God face to face )

Some people can not for whatever reason defend their faith or beliefs so they accuse me of being a bad gate keeper.....and gossip, slander me without proof....

I have several personal e mails that I have kept copies of threatening to disparage me because they were too lazy to use the opportunity to witness or share scripture for their belief.
EXAMPLE: ( Some one posted a belief in hell not being eternal , I don't agree with that position but the dialogue was a great opportunity to share SCRIPTURALLY why there IS an ETERNAL HELL )

Instead, because they did not coerce or bully me into chastising people ( the other person ) and I told them to use the opportunity to SCRIPTURALLY DEFEND THEIR POSITION they took the easy way out and just said they will not come to this site anymore. Then they threaten in an email to tell everyone that I was a terrible moderator and that I was weak etc. and that I was basically a proponent of false teaching because I did not correct the other person to THEIR satisfaction.

Well a STRONG MODERATOR let's everyone share their thoughts and interpretation and gives everyone an opportunity to prove their points with SCRIPTURE ( Rightly dividing the WORD of GOD)

IT WAS A GREAT TEACHING OPPORTUNITY BUT THEY FAILED TO DO SO!

Another point is people take a title of the post and run with it ( taking things OUT OF CONTEXT!!! ) without doing their diligence!

BE A BEREAN!

Acts 17:10-12

Then the brethren immediately sent Paul and Silas away by night to Berea. When they arrived, they went into the synagogue of the Jews. 11 These were more fair-minded than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so. 12 Therefore many of them believed, and also not a few of the Greeks, prominent women as well as men.

========================
========================

The Pre tribulation rapture positions is false teaching and doctrine!

See LINKS:

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=911697&cmd=show

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=912567&cmd=show

So for those who like to just gossip, slander and attack people without doing your homework.....

I BELIEVE THE BIBLE IS THE INERRANT WORD OF GOD ( KING JAMES VERSION )

I BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS GOD ( GOD'S SON )

I BELIEVE THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT WITH TEACH US ALL THINGS! ( I DO NOT BELIEVE THE DOCTRINES OF MAN OR TRADITIONS OF MEN )

So to close Gerlinda, I strongly suggest you let everyone know your position as a Christian because there are many people slandering , gossiping and taking post out of CONTEXT from this site and lying to people about ME and this SITE.

God bless

Steven

I know who I am but those that read the article I posted about the Seven Chakras do not know me at all. Let me tell you who I was.

After a life of having spent some time in the world of the Occult and experienced some terrifying moments, I cried out to God to please show me the right way. I had been hearing voices in my head and one night awoke to a black hooded figure at the end of my bed. Because I had no real Biblical teaching I did not know what to do except ask God to show me the right way. To make this story short. Within that week, I heard about the Lord Jesus Christ and that He is God, that He will come into my heart and save me from all unrighteousness. You just know, that was brand new news to me. I grabbed at that wonderful, free gift of becoming a new creature. All of the old went away.

All of my attachments to the Ouja board, literature and jewelry were thrown out, burned. Given to me was a Bible; the first I had ever owned and down a new road I began.

What I forget is that those that read such an article that I happened to write in answer to whether the Pakistan earthquake could have been located on one of the Ley Lines, a topic which has been discussed quite extensively lately, is that I failed to make very sure to say I am a born-again believer in Yeshua HaMashiach and I would never return to my former life. May my words of revealing what I have, help someone to make that very same choice....."CALL UPON THE lORD JESUS CHRIST" and Thou Shall Be Saved." John 3:16

I meant to put Romans 10:13 at the end of my reply but John 3:16 gives a lost soul the answer.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."