Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nearing Midnight: September 23 2013

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link:http://www.raptureready.com/rap16.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

Sep 23, 2013

Putin Takes the Lead
Vladimir Putin has had a very successful year at the expense of the United States. First, he embarrassed Washington by providing temporary asylum to its most high-profile dissident, Edward Snowden. He then came out ahead on negotiations over what to do about Syria’s chemical weapons, by arranging for Russia to manage the removal of Syria’s chemical arms.

Finally, Putin has accepted Iran’s invitation to visit Tehran to work out a strategy for the Islamic regime’s nuclear program—a move that will complicate any plan to use military force to pressure Iran from seeking an atomic bomb.

Anyone thinking of nominating Putin for the next Nobel Peace Prize should take note of his past record. Putin’s government has been pouring arms into Syria. Syrian dictator, Assad, would have probably fallen to the rebels if not for the military hardware he receives from Putin. According to the Russian newspaper, Kommersant, Putin has decided to deliver five battalions of the S300s rockets to Iran. Because these weapons would be very useful in defending against an air strike on its nuclear facilities, their delivery would most likely prompt an Israeli air attack.

Russia is such a stranger to peace, a comedian at Comedy Central joked that if you type “Russian peace negotiations” the search engine will ask if you meant to type in “Russia Tank Invasion.” Moscow is famous for sitting on its hands while the rest of the world tries to clean-up messes that it helped create.

Putin will soon have another chance to shine on the world stage. The 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics are coming up in February, and Putin is spending a fortune on preparations. The Games are now five hundred percent over budget -- the most expensive of all time. Just as Hitler tried to make his Arian dreams the focus of the 1932 games, Putin may hope to be the master showman of the 21st century.

It would not be possible for Putin to be so successful if Obama hadn’t turned over the Middle East to Russia. What motivated Syria to gas its own people was the understanding that there would be no consequences from America; the fact that Obama has been unable to muster a consensus on Syria, and the passing of a key-deadline that called of Syria to account for its chemical stock—demonstrates that the U.S. has become a paper tiger.

The American people have been mostly ignorant of the shift in leadership largely because of the liberal media failing to hold Obama accountable for his failed policies. The best example of how the press has conspired to shield Americans from the truth occurred last week when Time magazine decided to run two different cover stories.

The international version had a contented-looking Russian President Vladimir Putin, complete with a caption declaring, “America’s weak and waffling, Russia’s rich and resurgent.” The American version ran a cheerful sports story showing a ball-carrying football player with arm outstretched, with the caption, “It’s time to pay college athletes.”

I find it unavoidable to wonder if Putin is the Gog leader that the prophet Ezekiel talked about. He has no plans to step down as the head of Russia. Putin recently said he may, run for a fourth presidential term in 2018. If he serves four terms, that would make him the nation’s longest-serving leader since Josef Stalin. Since Putin has set himself up as an autocratic ruler in Russia, I expect him to break Stalin’s record.

The stage is rapidly being set for the Ezekiel 38 and 39, invasion. Russia is on very friendly terms with the key Arab nations that will participate in the attack. Putin’s inflated ego is clearly on a collision course with the security needs of Israel. I can just imagine Putin’s reaction if the nuclear reactor his nation just built for Iran was suddenly destroyed by an Israeli air raid. As Russia’s military presence in Syria grows, it will become obvious to any student of Bible prophecy that the Gog war is about to take place.

“And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army: And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes” (Ezekiel 38:15-16).

--Todd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brave New World’s Big Brother
Aldous Huxley had published in 1932 his futuristic novel Brave New World, in which every facet of humanity came under central control of the ultimate, despotic government. The author described some pretty amazing technological tools for the times for use in enslaving all peoples.

Evidence mounts that our own generation is moving swiftly into a new, troubling world, and the tools Huxley’s fictional world utilized seem like child’s toys by comparison with what is in view now. The technologies that have developed truly constitute what could be termed the “big brother” of those technological instrumentalities described in the long-ago novel. More about that in due course. For now, let’s look at the intrusions into everyday life that increase with each passing day.

Less than a year ago, I received a troubling news report about a small town near where I once lived in northern Arkansas. The town is about an hour away from Memphis, which lies to the east. The chief of police was acting like a Nazi thug, as best I could determine from the report. The headline of the story was “Police State Comes to Arkansas.” The police chief reportedly said, "[Police are] going to be in SWAT gear and have AR-15s around their necks." He said further: "If you're out walking, we're going to stop you, ask why you're out walking, check for your ID."

The head policeman said that while some might be offended, they shouldn’t be. "We're going to do it to everybody," he said. "Criminals don't like being talked to."

One of the town officials backed the chief of police. He said: "[The citizens] may not be doing anything but walking their dog," he said. "But they're going to have to prove it.... This fear is what's given us the reason to do this. Once I have stats and people saying they're scared, we can do this," he said. "It allows us to do what we're fixing to do."

The chief of police added, "To ask you for your ID, I have to have a reason," he said. "Well, I've got statistical reasons that say I've got a lot of crime right now, which gives me probable cause to ask what you're doing out. Then when I add that people are scared...then that gives us even more [reason] to ask why are you here and what are you doing in this area."

Individuals who do not produce identification when asked could be charged with obstructing a governmental operation, the policeman said. He added that he realized what he was proposing was much like martial law, but that he really didn’t care.

The report gave statistics on the fact that increasing percentages of towns, especially some of the larger cities, are using SWAT teams to do routine patrols, following the models in other parts of the world.

In one area of the beleaguered city of Detroit, the Nazi-like tactics–or perhaps Soviet-style tactics--were recently employed against citizens. Government officials decided to cut off a large portion of the power grid because there wasn’t enough cooperation from the citizenry. When the levels of cutting off air-conditioning weren’t satisfactorily complied with, the authorities cut off all power to the grid. This was done to “send a strong message” that the orders must be obeyed, one of the officials said without apology.

Now to the latest technology that surpasses the imaginations of even Huxley and George Orwell. But, this is real, not fictional, technology that has already been proven in places like the battlefields of Afghanistan in 2011. The technology mentioned here is one of the least draconian of the many that are in development and even in use in some areas of the world.

A new gadget built by Diehl Defense, much like a portable Electro-Magnetic Pulse ray gun, can disable a vehicles electronic circuitry rendering it useless in battlefield or pursuit conditions… Police departments and militaries around the world will likely grovel over the device. The official website for Diehl Defense explains the use for the device in a convoy protection scenario reading, “The new HPEM (High-Power-Electro-Magnetics) technology protects convoys against improvised explosive devices (IEDs), can stop getaway vehicles and prevent unauthorized access to limited access areas… HPEM sources can be used for personal and convoy protection, for instance, to overload and permanently destroy radio-based fuzing systems. In contrast to conventional jammers, the HPEM convoy protection system is also effective against new types of sensor-based IEDs. Enemy vehicles with electronic motor management can be stopped inconspicuously by mobile and stationary HPEM systems (car stopping) ( Shepard Ambellas, "New Police Toy Resembling 'Ray Gun' Can Disable Threatening Vehicles Via EMP," Intellihub News, September 16, 2013).

Move over, Captain James T. Kirk. The phaser is here, now. And it’s apparently set to stun America’s own citizenry at some point as policing technologies incrementally take over our lives!

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads” (Revelation 13:16). The beast system that will make Huxley’s fictional dictatorship seem child’s play by comparison is approaching rapidly. You don’t have to be a part of that new, deadly world. Accept Christ today and not Antichrist.

“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation” (Romans 10:9-10).

--Terry

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven