Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: PRE-TRIB DOCTRINE HAS JESUIT ORIGINS

I just posted a new article today having to do with how the doctrines of dispensationalism have the very same origins as the pre-trib rapture, and how these creeds were both developed by the same people, and then passed down by evil men with a hidden agenda to destroy the truth in the churches. Don't be taken in with these two pillars of falsehoods that were built to keep believers from understanding the Plan of God. Time is short, we must all find out for ourselves what we believe and where we stand, as Jesus is coming soon, and there will be time no more.

I am not writing this stuff to just go against the grain of what most believe, I used to be among that large majority of believers!! I am writing to help others find out for themselves what is True, and know that they will have to be strong until the end. We must keep preaching and teaching the Truth to all who will listen, and to all who will not....it is up to them. Great Tribulation is coming, and we will be here to face it.

In Christian love to all my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Patti C.

Hi Patti,

Excellent post and commentary on your post.

Prayerfully the Pre tribulation crowd will wake up and God will remove the blinder.

It's so sad that pre tribulation believers try to "SPIN" the articles, video's and commentaries on this site instead of SEEKING GUIDANCE by the HOLY SPIRIT by searching the scripture after WATCHING, READING the post on this site. They would rather only take bits and pieces and try to "SPIN" it to what their pastors or friends have told them what to believe.

STUDY TO SHEW YOURSELF APPROVED RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF GOD.

God Bless and thank you for posting excellent indepth studies with scripture to share your beliefs of scripture.

We all may not agree on every issue but at least we give you the opportunity to share with as much freedom as possible with scripture to back your view.

Maranatha.

Keep Looking UP!

Steven

Dear Steven,

Thank you for adding your encouraging remarks to this study. You are so right when you say that those who visit this site, to view our studies, videos and articles, only to take something out that they can 'spin' in some negative light, so they can tear us down, are really missing out on finding what is true. If they read, or listen to what is being shown, and then looked into it on their own, they would see that this is a site that has the goal of presenting the truth, no matter how it may shatter the preconceived concept of men. It seems that we are in a world almost totally living in delusion, and most are choosing the delusion over the Truth!

Why do they do this?

Are they lazy? Are they so distracted by the world and its satanic systems that they don't want to know? Has the delusion become more interesting and exciting than the Truth? Have they become so used to other people taking care of every aspect of their lives, that they also want others to take care of their souls? Maybe that is why Christ told us to "sell everything we own and just follow Him", if we have no possessions to take care of, or have others take care of for us, then we are free to concentrate on Jesus and only Jesus. He told us, He would lead us to all truth, and gave us the gift of His Holy Spirit to help us to do just that.

Or, is it all about vain glory....building one's Self up by putting others down? If they can't know what is true, they want to make sure others do not either? Is there emotional highs that come along with putting yourself above others, that drive these people to do what they do?

What I find most disturbing is that lurkers here, that write for other websites, actually write articles warning people not to believe what we are saying, and call us deceivers!! Yet, they never once put on a study of their own proving us wrong!! They even admit that they do not really read our studies, but just glance at them and see all the lies. Here we have the deceivers calling those who are finding out the truth deceivers, and then putting out their deceptions to others who want to hear that deception over the truth!! It is almost uncanny how the devil works, but this has the hallmark of his doing!! I guess one has to know they are asleep before they can wake up. Kind of like how we need to know that we are sinners before we can be saved. A law and grace kind of thing.

This site has actual Bible studies, fully supported by God's Holy Word!! So many other sites have studies into the man-made concepts, all looking at the world to tell them the things of the Spirit. How about looking at the Word first and then looking at the world and see how it is playing out. No, they look at the world to tell them how the Word is playing out!! Frightening!!

I, too, pray for them, but especially for all those they are leading astray with their evil intents and self promoting intentions. They will have to face the Lord very soon, and I would not want to be in their shoes.

This site is a blessing for all those who want to share in finding the truth, as much as we can this side of being with Christ, and helping others to find out for themselves. Yes, we may not agree on everything, but at least we are all in this together, as we long to keep growing and sharing. I wish all those who tear apart our studies on other websites would have the courage to do so here, and back up what they feel is the truth with the Word of God. A discussion like that we could all benefit from. But, fear and hate go hand in hand, just as love and truth do. I am glad that I am part of a site that encourages each to love the truth and want to share it with others.

Thank you Steven for providing such a place where this kind of sharing can take place. I think there are many out there, at this time, that are beginning to realize that something special is going on here, and want to take part. Amen to that!!

Agape!!

Patti C.