Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
So, What Do We Talk About?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/featured/graham/g298.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

So, What Do We Talk About?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ron Graham was called home on March 14, 2013. He began writing this commentary before his death and had asked me, Nathele Graham, to continue his service to our Lord by finishing what he began.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles” (Proverbs 21:23).

It’s Sunday morning and you’ve just arrived for Sunday school. What do you talk about? Is your conversation focused on Jesus? Has He been on your mind all week long and now you just have so much to say about His wonderful presence in your life that you’re bursting at the seams because you can hardly contain yourself?

No? Well, perhaps you have a wonderful story to tell about how Jesus Christ, the Creator of the universe, sustained you throughout the week with His most amazing grace. No such story to relate?

I know, I know, how about all your needs being met week in and week out; things like food on the table, a roof over your head, clothes on your back. Perhaps there’s so much to speak about concerning this subject you will need to invite your close friends home for a snack. There you can continue telling all that Christ has done for you all week long and hear stories of God’s love from your friends.

The sad truth is, like most Christians you probably just can’t think of a thing you’d like to share with the rest of the congregation about God’s love. If this is the case you might need to check the condition of your heart. You may be spiritually dead.

Our conversation (the words which come out of our mouth) says a lot about us. It tells others where our heart is. When I met my wife, our first date was spent with me mostly telling her about what I loved. I had two children and they meant everything to me. I told her everything about them. She says that she knew that if she were to fall in love with me, she would also have to fall in love with my children.

She did fall in love with me, and with my children. Then we had a daughter together and everyone who knew me could tell from my words how much I loved my wife and my three children. Is this how we are with Jesus? If you are a Christian who is single, does the person you are dating know that if they fall in love with you they will also have to fall in love with Jesus?

When I met Jesus, my whole life was changed. My wife, a Christian, who should have been more adamant about her faith when we met, was thrilled. We spent hours studying God’s Word together and talking about Him. Anyone I talked to was certain of who my first love was…it was Jesus. I saw everything new. The air I breathed…from God. The water I drank…from God. Things I once took for granted now took on a whole new light because of Jesus.

I still hold that attitude of gratitude to Jesus for everything. But when I went to worship on Sunday morning, my fellow Christians seemed dull and tired. They seemed to try to quell my excitement. They listened politely and smiled knowingly as if they knew this was just the first rush of excitement and enthusiasm from a new babe in Christ, and that I would soon just take it all for granted like everyone else.

These Christians talked mostly of worldly things, like what was on television the previous night, or why they didn’t like their job. One Wednesday evening a man who was down to his last dollar slipped into the back pew. He needed gas for his car, but instead of sharing the joy of Christ, he was asked to leave. They almost dampened my joy. But the Holy Spirit burned in me and nothing could put out that flame. Jesus Christ had changed me, and that change was permanent. My love for Him has never subsided and I love to talk about Him.

As Christians we should recognize that we have so much to praise God for. What could be more exciting than the Creator of the universe dying for us? Then He arose from the grave to give us the only way to eternal life. Nothing can top that. But there is so much more that Christians should be thankful for and talk about to everyone. If we fill our thoughts with Christ, worldly thoughts will soon be crowded out. Then on Sunday morning instead of talking about our favorite baseball team and their chances of winning the World Series we can talk about what Jesus has done all week.

The little miracles that often go unnoticed are worth praising Him for. What about prophecy? We are watching as the end of time is rapidly approaching. Prophecy is coming to life before our very eyes. Shouldn’t we be excited about that? Shouldn’t we be excited that the Rapture is so close? Yes, we should. Shouldn’t we be talking this over with our fellow Christians? Yes we should.

We also need to take time for sharing our needs. Do you know someone who is ill or do you have a concern in your own life? These things need to be shared with our brothers and sisters in Christ in order that we can pray. “Confess your faults on to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much” (James 5:16).

We should share our joys—but also our cares.

Once you accept Christ’s free gift of salvation, He should be moved into the most significant position in your life. Then it follows that the bulk of your conversation should be about Him. Perhaps you’ve replaced Him with another god, a material god of some sort. Do you have a nifty new car that you are very proud of? When you get to your place of worship on Sunday morning is your new god the focus of your conversation, instead of the true God who provided the means for you to purchase that car?

I sincerely hope your mind and heart is focused on Jesus Christ every day of the week and that attending a worship service with fellow Christians is a way to share your weekly experience with Christ. It is also a way to hear the praises of others for what Christ has done for them. It’s always exciting to hear how Jesus works in the life of a friend. Sadly, this seldom happens. People might talk about things going on in their life, but does God get the glory? He should.

“To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen” (Jude 1:25).

Once a person has accepted Christ a lifelong journey of sanctification begins. This means we should move closer to our Lord in our thoughts, words, and deeds. As born again believers in Christ our motivation in life should have changed from a worldly worldview to a Christian worldview. We should now be motivated by our love for the One who saved us from eternal death and gave us everlasting life.

Take a moment to think about that. Because Jesus loved us, once we accept His free gift of salvation we will live for eternity with the Creator of the universe at our side. That’s worth talking about.

“Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness” (Psalm 97:12).

In eternity we will never want for anything. Our homes will be more magnificent than the most highly esteemed mansion on earth. That’s worth talking about; there will never be any more pain and suffering, no more tears once God wipes them all away. That’s worth talking about. We will never die and nothing can affect us adversely. Praise God! That’s worth talking about. For all of this Jesus our Messiah simply asks:

“Do you love Me? Do you love Me today more than yesterday? Will you love Me tomorrow? How will you show the world tomorrow that you love Me today?”

“Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, rejoice” (Philippians 4:4).

If we are rejoicing in Him, our words and our life will reflect that joy.

When we listen to the Sunday morning sermon, we expect to hear edifying talk about Jesus. If the pastor just stands in the pulpit and talks about the trouble he is having with his neighbors or tells some off-color jokes, would he keep his job as a preacher? Absolutely not.

“Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers” (Ephesians 4:29).

Do you know that everyone who accepts Christ as his or her personal Savior is called to the ministry? Even you. It is now important that you choose your words and your subject matter carefully. You are now sealed with the Holy Spirit and every word that you say is heard by Him.

“And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption” (Ephesians 4:30).

He lives inside of you and hears your words. If our words are corrupt and we choose to use foul language and gossip against fellow Christians, the Holy Spirit is grieved. Our words need to be godly and filled with mercy and grace.

“Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things” (Philippians 4: .

Try looking for the many things He has provided for you and think on those things. Be grateful for all that He has done for you. Then let every word that comes from your mouth glorify Jesus.

God bless you all,

Ron Graham

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven