Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Rapture and the Tribulation Are NOT Fiction!

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/featured/twobear/twobears129.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

The Rapture and the Tribulation Are NOT Fiction!

By Don Twobears

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. And God said, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.”

Does anyone remember these words of the Bible, do you know where they are written? Do you want a hint? Think in terms of what is happening all around you and I today...any ideas yet? Okay...okay! It is found in Genesis 6:11-13. And it was where God was telling Noah what was about to happen─the flood. Yet, does this not represent where this world is today? Reread the verses above, does this not sound exactly like everything in this world today? It forces one to wonder what is about to take place according to the Word of God, does it not?

I have purposefully spent a great deal of time on SIN and with that, everything anyone needs to understand about salvation through Jesus Christ and HIS precious blood on the cross at Calvary. When we are able to guage the degree of SINFUL ways we are seeing today, we are able to actually get an idea of when the Lord is going to come in the Rapture. I reiterate an “IDEA” of when, NOT a date!

If we relook at that time with Noah, we see the level of violence in the world was incredible, to say the least. The abominations of the people had risen to the Lord God and HE was sorry HE had created man. This is the point where God sees Noah and his family, despite how the rest of the world had become, this family was following God. That is the entire reason God chose to enlighten Noah about what HE (God) was about to do. I must add, the people scoffed at Noah and His sons for building the Ark. YET...why did these same people NOT catch on to what was about to happen, when the animals, great and small, came in a docile manner and entered into the ARK? Do you think, because they “chose” not to follow God, that God made them stupid? Come on now! Think people...think!

How different is that day and hour, than what we see today? Is this beginning to make any sense to anyone? We know (being followers of Jesus Christ) that a time is coming that will surprise the masses beyond their comprehension. Why would they be so ignorant of the occassion of the Rapture? We know the Bible is over 3000 years old and archeologists have been able to identify relics from the days of King David, in Jerusalem today. Thereby, we know the Bible is at least over 4000 years old, because of references by these same archeologists to the existence and life of Melchizedeck! Oh Wow! These same things from Noah’s day and then compared to today’s world are about the same, minus the technology, that is. Yet we know, people are simply people, regardless of the day and times.

Our technology has allowed us to watch the spectacle in Syria, in an instant of time, that alone, should give you cause to ask, “How close is the Rapture of Jesus Christ?” Now considering all these things, does this information make you afraid...or does it cause your heart to race with joy? When thinking of this, your personal opinion is directly related to you relationship with Jesus Christ, you either have a relationship...or you don't. Which then means, an existing relationship with Jesus Christ means you will go in the Rapture, the lack of one, you stay right here! The latter is death!

I do know there are some Christians that believe they should be in the Tribulation to prove their faith in Jesus Christ. That my friends, is pure ignorance of our Lord and Savior. HE already knows whether you are worthy of Heaven or not, remember HE is omniscient! He told us that HIS church (the true followers) were NOT meant to see the wrath of God, therefore HE will come for them and take them out of this world. Through this action, we have the “Rapture.” In Hebrew that is “Harpazo” then in Latin we have “Rapturo” and finally in English we have “Rapture.” So...it is in the Bible!

What does this mean, for you and me today? We are hip-deep in the “signs of the times...The end of times!” We have seen uphevals in earthquakes, tsunami’s, vocanic eruptions, fall of nations, famine and pestilence, drought and world hunger on a biblical level. It simply boggles my mind to think that anyone would still be questioning the veracity of the Word of God!

Then again, lets be honest here and ask the all time question... “How many have a ‘working knowledge’ of the Bible, as the Holy Word of God?” Oopsey...problem here! To have a “true working knowledge” of the Word of God, requires the “wisdom and discernment” of the Lord, which requires a relationship with the Lord God. If that realtionship is non-existent for you, you have more trouble than you will ever be able to comprehend, that is though, until you are standing before Jesus Christ, at the Great White Throne Judgement! You should feel the need to reaquaint yourself with Jesus Christ and then ask those questions again of yourself; failure or forgetfulness is NO excuse!

It is a very unfortunate situation for you, if you “forgot” or didn’t care enough, had other things you felt were more important, whatever the case may be. Failure to comply, failure to accept the gift of Jesus Christ and HIS blood on the cross, failure to understand the truth of Jesus Christ...is death...eternal! Please understand, I do NOT say this, God’s Holy Word, the Bible, says so in black and white and has done so for better than 4000 years! Now...with that securely implanted in your head...How can you miss this?

The Bible is the same as it was over 4000 years ago...and you think you have an excuse? I promise you the truth will be made known, as you stand before the Great White Throne! Jesus Christ and the angels will not have to say a thing, you will immediately KNOW your eternal destination, the Lake of Fire with the Antichrist, the False Prophet and Satan and his ilk! Know this...YOU asked for this! This is the reason the Bible says:

2 Corinthians 6.1-2: “We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.”

This is the Word of God, talking directly to YOU!

You are able to think and say what you will, but know this: You are as subject to God Almighty, just as much as I am! Who do you think allows you to have a singular thought, an idea? You do not do this on your own, that is for sure! Jesus Christ, who is GOD, told us this:

John 15.1-7: “Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit. Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.”

Whoa Nelly! What was that? I can NOT do anything without you (God)? Is that what this said? That is an absolute truth! Without the Lord you are not able to take the next breath of air, much less have a singular thought! Who directs the thoughts of Barack Obama or anyone else in this world...GOD! And how many of you, are willing to look at anyone else, and then point the accusing finger? We were never put here to “judge” anyone! Each and everyone of us are “fallen”...WE have missed the mark, there is no “good” in any of us, because the Word of God says so!

Matthew 19.17: “And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.”

Romans 3.23: “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

There it is in black and white, as I have stated before. This is the truth of God’s holy Word to you and I and once we get this through our stubborn heads, we will be a millenia ahead! Somewhere along the way, probably because we are so insistent on everything for ourselves, “It's all about ME,” we have never learned to look outside, of our own little world that we have created for ourselves! Thereby many have not come to an understanding that God is a “righteous” and “just” God!

It is true, God loves us with an everlasting love, an eternal love. BUT...what if you decide you don't want that, that maybe, that is not enough for you right now? It means that YOU are an enemy of God! And so thinking on this, where does that mean you will stand with GOD, as you stand before the Great White Throne of God?! AH! OH!! It means YOU have been disobedient...YOU are an ENEMY of God!

Everyone that doe NOT accept the gift of Jesus Christ and has their SINS covered by HIS blood on the cross at Calvary...will definitely see the LAKE OF FIRE for all of eternity! Got a question about how long you will suffer, read this;

Revelation 14.10-11: “The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.”

Again, there it is in black and white!! I am writing this and taking these verses straight out of the Holy Word of GOD! You may need to reassess your relationship with Jesus Christ...TIME IS SHORT! WE ARE IN THE “END OF DAYS!” THE RAPTURE IS VERY, VERY, CLOSE!

John 3.16: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven