Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Post: Gerry Almond From Five Doves: PreWrath Rapture! "Time to go home? Watch with me."

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/sep2013/gerrya913.htm
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Gerry Almond (13 Sep 2013)
"Time to go home? Watch with me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Christian Brothers and Sisters:

I believe the following to be true as of this date, September 11, 2013. I present this as an analysis for your consideration. I am not saying that October 1/2 is the date of the rapture, but I am speculating that it is a date of importance. Our going home could be before or after that date, but I am saying that I believe it to be very, very soon.

Israel has been re-gathered in accordance with Bible prophecy. After 1,827 years of exile in a world that hates the Jew, God’s provision took hold to bring them out of judicial dispersion and bring them back into their own land, as He said He would. The re-gathering took place beginning with the first Zionist Congress ever on the exact date of Aug 29, 1897. I have amply demonstrated before that the number of years relating to Israel’s re-gathering and the days given Noah to prepare for the great flood are one and the same time length is days. That is, 120 years of 360 days equaling 43,200 days. Whether these are continuous or are divided, I am not sure, but I believe that they are a fact.

Israel is either God’s time clock for the end times or she is not. I know that she is.
Sparrowcloud9 was also told by Jesus in her vision, that Israel is the clock.

One way for God to use His time clock to instruct us in the days remaining, is to give re-gathered Israel the same number of days to complete her end-time mission as He gave Noah, before the great flood. This applies the “sign of Noah” to modern Israel. Jesus allowed that this would be the case in Matthew 24:37…”As it was in Noah’s day, so shall it also be…”. Therefore:

8/29/1897………………………….43,200 days……………………….12/7/2015.

Why August 29, 1897? It is because that was the very day of the very first Zionist Congress ever since the dispersion of the Jews in 70 A. D. at the destruction of the Temple by Titus the Roman. That means that, to be relevant, the count of 43,200 days must necessarily begin on that date. It leads exactly to 12/7/2015.

It is now apparent that the Jubilee year, 2015 – 2015 is to added to the mix. I am not sure whether this addition is in 2015 or 2016, but it is added. Thus, adding the Jubilee year of twelve moons (354 days) to it comes to November 25, 2016.

Now comes the interesting part. Up until RHH 2013, that is Sept 5, 6, or 7, I did not consider further adding the one month that the Hebrew calendar is said to be off. As that has now come and gone, I now assume that true RHH is 29.5 days later than the Jewish calendar thinks it is. So, I now add 29.5 days more at the end to arrive at December 24/25, 2016 as the very end day. CHRISTMAS DAY OF 2016 IS THEREFORE THE FIRST DAY OF THE MILLENIAL KINGDOM.

Mark Biltz discovery of the tetrads of eclipses (heavenly signs) that mark out the last “week” (7 years) of Daniel’s prophecy clearly points to the end point of Sep 23, 2015, the Feast of Atonement. That totals to 43,125 days. Add the 75 additional days given to Daniel in chapter 12 of his book, and the total count is 43,200 days, an exact match to that outlined above as the “days of Noah” and restated here.

THIS ESTABLISHES THE EXACT END POINT OF THE SIGN OF NOAH FOR TODAY’S REGATHERED ISRAEL PLUS THE DAYS OF DAN 12, PLUS THE ONE MOON ADJUSTMENT OF THE JEWISH CALENDAR, PLUS, FINALLY, THE JUBILEE YEAR.

SO, NEXT COMES THE JUBILEE YEAR, FOLLOWED BY THE 75 DAYS FOUND IN DANIEL CHAPTER 12 TO BE ADDED. THE ABSOLUTE END POINT THUS BECOMES NOVEMBER 25, 2016, PLUS ONE MOON ADDED FOR CALENDAR ADJUSTMENT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. THE DATE FINALLY ARRIVES AT CHRISTMAS EVE, DECEMBER 24, 2016.

THIS GIVES US THE ANCHOR POINT THAT WE NEED TO BACK COUNT THE DAYS

This means that the Kingdom Age will begin December 25, 2016. Jesus told
Sparrowcloud9 in her vision that 40 moon is all the time that is left. So how much time is 40 moons? It is 40 x 29.5 days per cycle, for a total of 1,180 days. From an end point of December 24, 2016, counting back 1,180 days, one arrives at October 2, 2013! To me, therefore, October 1/2 is to be the day of sudden destruction/rapture.

I just saw a video on RITAN (Raptureintheairnow.com) wherein an autistic boy who predicted 4 months in advance the destruction of the twin towers, who also predicted in advance the closure of a store business, who also predicted one of the super bowl outcomes in advance, wherein the Ravens won over the Niners, who also predicted the election and reelection of President Obama in advance both times, and now predicts massive worldwide destruction to occur October 1, 2013 to the U. S. and possibly the world. It may not happen, however, it fits the same figures and model that I have put in this paper!

Now just look at what occurred on the following dates.

1. Presidential candidate Barack Obama made his covenant with the world to CHANGE IT on Oct 29/30, 2008. Exactly 1,260 days later, 2 major confirming slip earthquakes occurred on Apr 11/12, 2012, the mid point of a 2,520 days count, Daniel’s 70th week thus continued for another 1,260 days until is will end September 22/23, 2015 in a perfect match to the tetrads of eclipses. This may mean that the Battle of Armageddon will conclude with victory for Jesus Christ on this date. But…. Then may/will come the mourning time for King Jesus by the Jews, and then the fulfillment of Dan 9:24, outlined below. Then, the Jubilee year, (354 days) when all debts are forgiven and the slaves are all set free. Further all Jews are required to go back to their roots, family wise. The true Jewish calendar is said to be off exactly one moon and I feel that it is. This, when added pushes the ending date forward to December 24, 2016. So, the administration to set up Kingdom rule will be complete Dec 24, 2016 as will the requirements and blessings of the Jubilee year. That is Christmas Eve. This in turn means that December 24/25, 2016 is the first day of the Kingdom Age, the day we celebrate Christmas. What a present. Just think of it!! The 1,000 years reign of Jesus Christ over the earth as King of Kings and Lord of Lords begins.

2. Since the overlay of the days of Noah and the days of re-gathered Israel is a fact, because of its DNA level odds of being not so, then this will, based on these overwhelming odds, be correct. The odds of this being coincidental are too astronomical not to be true. I feel certain that God has given us the anchor point from which to calculate all dates by finding the end point and then counting back.

3. Independently, he gave our Brother Ron Reese the same dates of the onset of the 70th week of Daniel’s prophecy. Ron was and is absolutely correct. (See www.thefinal7yearsareherenow.com. The type of an additional year (Jubilee year) is found in Daniel 4:28-37 where King Nebuchadnezzar was given one year to repent and change. That was his “Jubilee year”. He didn’t, of course, just as our world has not either, and he wound up eating grass for 7 years. Those not taken will seemingly eat nuclear radiation. How fitting that one year of 354 days later in our time after the mid point of the 70th week of Daniel’s prophecy, that is April 11/12, 2012 was All Fools Day March 31/April 1, 2013! The fools will have it their way!

4. Counting back 21 days from October 1/2, the number of days in the Daniel 10 delay type is September 10/11 (think twin towers). Counting back 40 days yields August 22/23, the time when a massive earthquake in central Virginia shut down a lot of federal offices and brought confusion to the government. Counting back 120 days was June 4/5, the anniversary of the 6 day war, and counting back exactly the gestation period of 280 days from October 1/2, 2013, one arrives at DECEMBER 25, 2012. How is that for a pointer? And counting back 120 days from September 10/11, the start of 21 days before October 1/2 is May 13/14, Israel’s U. N. birth anniversary. Another pointer. To me, God is giving clear signals to watch this specific date of October 1/2, 2013. I think it may be our rapture event on one or the other of the 2 days (“of that day and hour, etc).

5. So, why did we pass the mid-point plus a year of the 70th week of Daniel’s prophecy even including the Jubilee year without being raptured? The answer, I believe, is that God only promised us His protection from HIS WRATH! Because “the days of His wrath are shortened, otherwise no flesh would survive”, the count is different than we may expect it to be. The GREAT TRIBULATION, that time that we are guaranteed deliverance from by rapture, otherwise known as the “wrath of God”, is miraculously shortened. Just at the onset of that time we will, I believe, see the rapture take place because that is the most likely time for the rapture of the Bride of Christ. It fulfills I Thessalonians 5:1-4 which says, “But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say “Peace and safety”, then sudden destruction cometh upon them, like travail upon a woman with child, and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness that that day should overtake you as a thief” (KJV).

We are living on borrowed time now, occasioned by the shortening of the days just before the time of God’s wrath, also called the GREAT TRIBULATION.

6. The extra 75 days of Daniel 12 are Scripturally divided into two segments. This was briefly mentioned above.

First, 30 days is required under Mosaic Law for mourning by the Jews whose eyes have been opened to their terrible crime of crucifying their own Messiah. And what mourning there will be. It will be heard all over and will constitute the most awful wailing ever known in the Jewish nation. The sheer embarrassment of it alone is worth of note, let alone the legitimate sorrow once the scales of judicial blindness are removed from their eyes.

Second, there will come 45 days for fulfillment of Daniel 9:24 which brings about 7 distinct and very beautiful things. These 7 things are:

➢ to finish the transgression
➢ to make and end of sins
➢ to make reconciliation for iniquity
➢ to bring in everlasting righteousness
➢ to seal up the vision
➢ to seal up the prophecy
➢ to anoint the Most Holy (One).

The last of these is the greatest Christmas gift ever!

Time is up! Repent, pray up and get ready, for Jesus is coming to snatch out His people….now!

Maranatha

Gerry Almond

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: New Post: Gerry Almond From Five Doves: PreWrath Rapture! "Time to go home? Watch with me."

bump