Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PRE-TRIB DOCTRINE HAS JESUIT ORIGINS

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES[color]

Link of article or video : http://www.contendingfortruth.com/wp-content/uploads/Rapture-Pre...

A 2004 Newsweek poll found that 55% of Americans believe: that the faithful will be taken up to heaven in the pretrib Rapture.

Hello all!

I am going to say something that I have said numerous times before, in most of my studies and letters. Up until a few months ago, I WAS A FIRM BELIEVER IN THE PRE-TRIB THEORY!! I started looking into the Bible and doing intensive studies into many aspects of Scripture. And, once I did one study, it led me to the next, and slowly but surely, years of study had to fall away, as I am more interested in finding the TRUTH then in finding something that pleases me, personally. I not only used to study about the Pre-Trib rapture, I spent years trying to convince others of it....for that I am repenting, and writing these articles, and locating other studies into this issue, is in some ways making up for having put false doctrine out into the world.

Please note that I have no other vested interest in exposing something I believed in for over 30 years, as not being the Truth. All it has brought me so far is being attacked personally, and not even for my studies, as most do not read them before they attack. This is actually telling me that I am on the right track, but most of all the Lord is telling me I am, and only when I allow the Holy Spirit to lead me to what to study and what to write. Please also note that all of the studies of others I put on are all WRITTEN BY MEN. So, for anyone who thinks that women should be silent and not preach or teach, I let men do that for me. Amen?

Below is a short, but very informative, study on the History of the Pre-Trib doctrine. I had never really studied it, in depth, before and was amazed to find that it began as a Jesuit doctrine, designed to take the heat off the Pope. This should be required reading for every person who says they believe in a Pre-trib rapture. It is a good idea to look at the ROOT of the doctrine, and not just the branches and flowers!!
This is not the whole study included here, just excerpts that pertain to this topic. For the complete study go to the website shown.

The History of Pre-tribulation Rapture Theory

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge" (Hosea 4:6)

―For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Go, set a watchman, let him declare what he seeth." Isaiah 21:6

Perhaps a short true history of who, how, and when the pre-tribulation rapture doctrines originated would be helpful for you to help those whom you know to be in denial or failing to prepare because of this Jesuit doctrine. Jesuit? Yes, two Jesuit priests laid the foundations of the pre-trib rapture doctrine, largely unknown in the history of the Church, prior to the Reformation.

At the time of the Reformation, the vast majority of Protestants were convinced that the Pope was the personification of the antichrist. Most today, now understand the pope to be the ―second beast, the ―false prophet‖ of the antichrist prince. However, at the time of the Reformation, it was universally believed by all Protestants, that the Roman Church was the Harlot Religion System of Revelation seventeen. Today there is still good cause to see the Roman Church as the religious component of Babylon.

This understanding that the Roman Church is the ―Religious Babylon‖ brought millions of believers out of the Roman Catholic religious system during the Reformation period. Because of how many, during the Reformation, saw the Roman Church as the Babylon harlot of Religion, it became expedient for certain Roman theologians to turn the attention of the people away from the Papacy. Indeed the Jesuits were responsible for the popularization and propagation of the pre-tribulation rapture doctrines. It was two Jesuit priests who rightly deserve the title as the founders of pre-tribulation rapture doctrines. These two Jesuits invented a counter-interpretation to that that was held unanimously by the Christians. In the entire history of the Church prior to the writings of these two Jesuit priests virtually all Christians believed that the eminent Resurrection, Rapture, and Return of the Lord was a single simultaneous event, happening in the twinkling of an eye, on the last day, at the last trump. When is the Last Day? When is the Last Trump?

Before we expose the these two Jesuits. The first concept of the rapture, in connection with premillennialism, was expressed by the 17th-century American Puritan father and son Increase and Cotton Mather. They held to the idea that believers would be caught up in the air, followed by judgments on the Earth, and then the millennium.[13][14] The term rapture was used by Philip Doddridge[15] and John Gill[16] in their New Testament commentaries, with the idea that believers would be caught up prior to judgment on the Earth and Jesus' second coming.

There exists at least one 18th century and two 19th century pre-tribulation references: in an essay published in 1788 in Philadelphia by the Baptist Morgan Edwards which articulated the concept of a pre-tribulation rapture, [17] & in the writings of Catholic priest Emmanuel Lacunza in 1812,[18] and by John Nelson Darby in 1827.[19] Emmanuel Lacunza (1731–1801), a Jesuit priest, (under the pseudonym Juan Josafat Ben Ezra) wrote an apocalyptic work entitled (The Coming of the Messiah in Glory and Majesty). ++Note to understand the evil that the Jesuits vow to propagate under the blessing of their mother ***** the Roman Catholic church, please go the last article in tis PDF to read the actual documented oath they all take. The book appeared first in 1811, 10 years after his death. In 1827, it was translated into English by the Scottish minister Edward Irving(1792–1834) who (because of Lacunza) was the man that more fully developed the concept of the pretribulation rapture, while not yet using the exact word ―Rapture‖. Edward Irving is generally regarded as the main figure behind the foundation of the Catholic Apostolic Church.

Dr. Samuel Prideaux Tregelles (1813-1875), a prominent English theologian and biblical scholar, wrote a pamphlet in 1866 tracing the concept of the rapture through the works of John Darby back to Edward Irving.[20] Who obviously was heavily influenced by Emmanuel Lacunza the Jesuit priest, by the fact that Irving went so far as to translate this Jesuit‘s book promoting the pretribulation rapture into English!!

Psa 11:3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

Irving then began to teach the idea of a two-phase return of Christ, the first phase being a secret rapture prior to the rise of the Antichrist. According to Irving, ―There are three gatherings: – First, of the first-fruits of the harvest, the wise virgins who follow the Lamb whithersoever He goeth; next, the abundant harvest gathered afterwards by God; and lastly, the assembling of the wicked for punishment.

Backtracking even further it was another Jesuit priest named Francisco Ribera (1537–1591) who, in the days of the Reformation, first taught the basic ideas of the pre-tribulation rapture. Just putting the revealing of the antichrist way off in the future was a very effective way of taking the heat off of the Catholic Papacy during the Reformation. To counter the Christian popular interpretation end times eschatology the Roman Catholic Jesuit Francisco Ribera wrote a 500 page commentary on the Book of Revelation.

This commentary established the corrupted Catholic futurist interpretation of Bible prophecy. Then the previously mentioned Jesuit Emmanuel Lacunza, built on Ribera's teachings and wrote a book called ―The Coming of Messiah in Glory and Majesty‖. True to Jesuit style and stealth, Lacunza knew the Protestants were not going to widely receive a book written by a Jesuit priest. The Jesuit, Lacunza, therefore wrote his book under the ―assumed‖ name of Rabbi Ben Ezra. This fictitious Rabbi Ben Ezra, was presented in Lacunza's book as a scholarly Jewish Rabbi who had accepted Christ as his Savior. By this ―ploy‖, the Jesuit Lacunza was able to get his book to have a good reception in the Christian world. No Christians in the Reformation era would have allowed a copy of ―The Coming of Messiah in Glory and Majesty in their homes if they had any idea that the book was written by a Jesuit.

Mat 16:11 "How is it that ye do not understand that I spake [it] not to you concerning bread, that ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees?"

Mat 16:12 Then understood they how that he bade [them] not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees.

Because Lacunza presented the book as written by a scholarly Jewish Rabbi who had become a Christian believer in the Lord Jesus Christ. He knew the Protestants would thus love and receive his Jesuit book. The Jesuits certainly have not gotten less subtle, and it does not seem the Church has gotten more discerning.

Lacunza's book, ―The Coming of Messiah in Glory and Majesty, was a very successful, elaborate disception. In his book, Lacunza taught the new idea that Jesus returns TWICE, or TWO Second Comings. The Jesuit Lacunza was the first in all history to teach two second comings of the Lord Jesus Christ. Lacunza taught that at the first stage of His return He raptures His Church so they can escape the reign of the future antichrist. His book was first published in Spanish in the year, 1812.

As was stated earlier Shortly after Lacunza's book was published, leader in England by the name of Edward Irving discovered Lacunza's book. Again Edward Irving is generally regarded as the main figure behind the foundation of the Catholic Apostolic Church. Rev. Irving was so impressed by it that he studied Castilian for the sole purpose of translating it into English. In 1827 his two-volume translation was published under the title "The Coming of the Messiah". The book rapidly achieved cult status in the 19th century. Early leaders among the Millerites appealed to Lacunza's work as a forerunner of their own message, so Lacunza's work may be viewed as giving rise to such groups as Seventh-day Adventists and Jehovah's Witnesses, heirs of the Millerites.

Edward Irving translated Lacunza's book into English in 1827. The Encyclopedia Britannica, volume 12, 1966 issue, pages 648-649, describes Edward Irving and the controversy over his teachings in Scotland and England in the early 1800's. He began to teach the specific term the "rapture of the Church", after a young Scottish girl by the name of Margaret MacDonald went into a trance and described a vision in which she said she saw the Saints leaving the earth at the return of the Lord, before the tribulation. Her trance and vision took place in the spring of 1830, while living in Port Glasgow, Scotland. Her "revelation" was recorded in a book written by R. N. Norton and printed in London in 1861.

John Nelson Darby (18 November 1800 – 29 April 1882) was an Anglo-Irish evangelist, and an influential figure among the original Plymouth Brethren. He is considered to be the father of modern Dispensationalism. As a system, dispensationalism is rooted in the writings of John Nelson Darby and the Brethren Movement. :10 The theology of dispensationalism consists of a
distinctive eschatological "end times" perspective, as all dispensationalists hold to premillennialism and most hold to a pretribulation rapture.

He produced a translation of the Bible based on the Hebrew and Greek texts called The Holy Scriptures: A New Translation from the Original Languages by J. N. Darby. Darby was part of the ―Irvingite Movement. He was strongly influenced by Edward Irving (mentioned previously), and Lucunza's book which Irving had translated into English, and particularly by a book written by Norton, of the vision of Margret MacDonald. By 1850, John Darby had organized the Jesuit fraud of TWO second comings of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the pre-tribulation rapture fraud, into a system of prophetic teachings called ―dispensationalism.

In the 1860’s, John Darby was put on the payroll of the British East India company. The British East India Company has historically been held by the Illuminati blood lines of European royalty. John Darby was sent to America with the specific Illuminati goal of weakening the strong faith of American Christians through dispensationalism. The East India Company and the British East India Company men had a habit of giving grants to pseudo-Christian evangelicals. Rockefeller and his fellow-travelers followed suit, fostering evangelical Christianity while hiding their true intentions, which was to attain political power in the United States and then around the world as old John D. Rockefeller demonstrated. In the United States it was the Christian Fundamentalist sect who were introduced to John Nelson Darby‘s "Dispensationalism". In China it was the China Inland Mission, and in South Africa prior to the Anglo Boer War, it was the London Missionary Society. All of these Christian organizations appear to have been well funded. The Quakers established Communist-like communes during the Revolutionary War, and enjoyed strong financial support from William Aldrich (an ancestor of Nelson Aldrich Rockefeller) and Stephen Hopkins.

21 Goals of the Illuminati and The Committee of 300” By Dr. John Coleman "Goal 13. To continue to build up the cult of Christian Fundamentalism begun by the British East India Company's servant Darby, which will be misused to strengthen the Zionist State of Israel by identifying with the Jews through the myth of "God's chosen people", and by donating very substantial amounts of money to what they mistakenly believe is a religious cause in the furtherance of Christianity." The goal of the ruling elite was to create and encourage dispensationalism. One of the main reasons for developing dispensationalism was to use it to strengthen Zionism. At he extreme end of dispensationalismn, we have John Hagee and his Christians United For Israel (CUFI).

John Nelson Darby: Closet Theosophist? Darby Marked Doctrinal Writings With Theosophical Terms John Nelson Darby (1800-1882), the "Father of Dispensationalism," used occult language throughout his doctrinal writings and letters. The majority of the phrases are found in kabbalistic/Theosophical literature. John Darby learned these esoteric terms somewhere—not from the Bible—and he deliberately integrated them into his theological treatises and letters. His merging of Theosophical vocabulary with supposedly biblical teaching is a form of syncretism. (Note: The fact that Mr. Darby died six years before Theosophy's co-founder, Helena Blavatsky published her masterwork, The Secret Doctrine, has no bearing upon his use of Theosophy-specific terms and ideas. Theosophy is ancient (1) and originates with Satan, not with H.P. Blavatsky and Henry Steel Olcott. (2) Do you really believe the Holy Spirit led John Nelson Darby and other Brethren leaders to use Luciferian terms to refer to God and teach supposedly "recovered" biblical truths? (3) Darby used some of these phrases frequently but for the sake of brevity I have cited one reference from Theosophy writings and one reference from Darby's writings for each term.

For the full report go to: http://www.libertytothecaptives.net/darby_writings_occult.html

++More examples of Darby's and other Brethren theologians' use of Theosophical terminology may be found at stempublishing.com. Related articles: John Darby's Christ Compared to Alice Bailey's Theosophical Christ; Occult/New Age Markings on the John Darby Bible John Darby Version.

Dispensationally Manipulated

Americans were and have been proven to be particularly easy to be ―taken by the Jesuit originated, non-Scriptural doctrines of the pre-trib rapture. The reason is because of what is the ―make up the people group known as Americans. Perhaps the best way of describing the American people group is one which came from a stock of hard working, risk taking, God-fearing people, who delight in making plans and take special delight in having their plans come together. Americans are good planners. As a ―people group, they do not even want God messing up their plans, unless He would ―poof them out in a fabled pre-trib rapture to heaven before anything bad would happen to otherwise mess up their plans.

In America in the 1860’s, Darby's TWO SECOND COMINGS dispensational interpretations met with ―wide open reception across the entire spectrum of American Protestant and biblical Christianity. A lawyer of very dubious character who had become a Congregationalist preacher, named C. I. Scofield came under the influence of Darby and the Plymouth Brethren. Scofield then published the ―Scofield Reference Bible promoting the Pretrib rapture and most know the history from that point certainly has (in part) led to the great apostasy―great falling away from The Faith.

Darby traveled widely in Europe and Britain in the 1830s and 1840s, and established many Brethren assemblies. He gave 11 significant lectures in Geneva in 1840 on the hope of the church. These established his reputation as a leading interpreter of biblical prophecy. The beliefs he disseminated then are still being propagated (in various forms) at such places as Dallas Theological Seminary and Bob Jones University and by authors and preachers such as Hal Lindsey and Tim LaHaye . Before the "Left Behind" series big money maker, was Hal Lindsey's The Late Great Planet Earth, which was a record-breaking best seller in the 1970s. Like Lindsey, LaHaye's big money maker series perpetuates a huge misunderstanding of scripture. Based on Darby’s Dispensational theology.

A 2004 Newsweek poll found that 55% of Americans believe: that the faithful will be taken up to heaven in the pretrib Rapture.

When Christ returns every eye shall see Him. Jesus said 4 times in John 6 that the resurrection is on the Last Day; like Paul said at the Last trump. Jesus said, He that shall endure to the END the same shall be saved. The end is the end, and Jesus said He sends His angels for His elect, at the END, or IMMEDIATELY AFTER the tribulation.

The success of the "Left Behind" series is a testimony of how THE FAITH, the common salvation, for which we were to earnestly contend, has been corrupted. The corruption has been done to make fortunes for men who make merchandise of the souls of men who buy their corrupted doctrines. Just as Peter said, through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their ****ation slumbereth not. It is a fact that the Darby Dispensational pre trib. rapture was not believed anywhere in Christianity until the 1800’s century.

Charles Haddon Spurgeon, Pastor of the Metropolitan Tabernacle and contemporary of Darby published criticism of Darby and Brethrenism.[16] His main criticism was that Darby and the Plymouth Brethren rejected the vicarious purpose of Christ's obedience as well as imputed righteousness. He viewed these of such importance and so central to the gospel that it led him to this statement about the rest of their belief. "With the deadly heresies entertained and taught by the Plymouth Brethren, in relation to some of the most momentous of all the doctrines of the gospel,…I feel assured that my readers will not be surprised at any other views, however unscriptual and pernicious they may be, which the Darbyites have embraced and zealously seek to propagate".

The ―Scofield Reference bible‖ was destined to have a tremendous impact upon the beliefs of many. There were three million copies published in the first 50 years. Through this Bible, Scofield carried the teaching of the TWO Second Comings and the two stage rapture to almost the whole of American Christianity. Also, The Lord Jesus Christ said it would be like this, in these last days of such strong delusion; with the vast majority of preachers having been taught these Jesuit doctrines in the Jesuit infiltrated Protestant seminaries, - Matthew 24:24 ―For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

The ―truth train of history of pre-trib rapture doctrine begins with two Jesuit priests. The first was named Ribera. His writings influenced the Jesuit priest Lacunza. Lacunza influenced Irving, Irving influenced Darby, Darby influenced Scofield, Scofield and Darby influenced D.L. Moody, and Moody influenced a very large part of evangelical Christianity, and almost the entire Pentecostal movement. Someone once said all roads lead to Rome, and in the case of the pre-trib rapture doctrines that remains accurate.

―To seek the truth from God, we must be totally honest with ourselves.
Our Lord (King of Kings) Jesus said, "I am the Way, the TRUTH and the Life." He also said that when the Holy Spirit came, He would lead us into all Truth. If we are truly Disciples of Christ, we must accept ALL truth, no matter where it leads.

Jhn 8:31 "Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, [then] are ye my disciples indeed;"
Jhn 8:32 "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free".

―For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Go, set a watchman, let him declare what he seeth."
- Isaiah 21:6

All scriptures dealing with the timing of the rapture show it to occur after the great tribulation, in particular Matthew 24:29-31 (Mark 13:24-27), 1 Corinthians 15:51-52, 2 Thessalonians 2:1-8 and Revelation 20:4-5. Not only is the pre-trib rapture position in direct conflict with these scriptures, but there is no verse or passage anywhere in the Bible that teaches that the Rapture must precede the Tribulation. The arguments given to support a Pre-trib rapture are indirect and very weak at best, and involve forced, spiritualized or secretive interpretations to conform the text to the Pre-trib position rather than relying on the plain-sense interpretation of the scripture. The Pre-trib position is not derived from scripture, but is instead a pre-conceived extra-Biblical position forcing secretive and twisted interpretations of all passages it obviously conflicts with. The Post-Tribulation Rapture position does not have these conflicts & was the historic position of the Apostles and early church, and because it IS exegetically derived from scripture it easily harmonizes with all passages related to the second coming of Christ.

########################

Before one goes totally all in for a belief or doctrine, they really do need to know from where it originated, and when. There is much written out there about this subject and these men who took part in shaping it. It is important, because if it is false, then 55%, over half of the members of Body of Christ believes it and that would have to be called a GREAT FALLING AWAY....A DEPARTURE FROM THE FAITH!!! ( But that is another study). If it is True, (and that would have to be proven BIBLICALLY, as it has not been up to this point, at least not to me, someone who studied it in depth for years) then I guess all is well, and can go on in Peace and Safety.

May God Bless you all with the passion to find out the Truth, and to know Christ first, and He will lead you to all Truth.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!!

Patti C.

Re: PRE-TRIB DOCTRINE HAS JESUIT ORIGINS

I just posted a new article today having to do with how the doctrines of dispensationalism have the very same origins as the pre-trib rapture, and how these creeds were both developed by the same people, and then passed down by evil men with a hidden agenda to destroy the truth in the churches. Don't be taken in with these two pillars of falsehoods that were built to keep believers from understanding the Plan of God. Time is short, we must all find out for ourselves what we believe and where we stand, as Jesus is coming soon, and there will be time no more.

I am not writing this stuff to just go against the grain of what most believe, I used to be among that large majority of believers!! I am writing to help others find out for themselves what is True, and know that they will have to be strong until the end. We must keep preaching and teaching the Truth to all who will listen, and to all who will not....it is up to them. Great Tribulation is coming, and we will be here to face it.

In Christian love to all my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Patti C.

Hi Patti,

Excellent post and commentary on your post.

Prayerfully the Pre tribulation crowd will wake up and God will remove the blinder.

It's so sad that pre tribulation believers try to "SPIN" the articles, video's and commentaries on this site instead of SEEKING GUIDANCE by the HOLY SPIRIT by searching the scripture after WATCHING, READING the post on this site. They would rather only take bits and pieces and try to "SPIN" it to what their pastors or friends have told them what to believe.

STUDY TO SHEW YOURSELF APPROVED RIGHTLY DIVIDING THE WORD OF GOD.

God Bless and thank you for posting excellent indepth studies with scripture to share your beliefs of scripture.

We all may not agree on every issue but at least we give you the opportunity to share with as much freedom as possible with scripture to back your view.

Maranatha.

Keep Looking UP!

Steven

Dear Steven,

Thank you for adding your encouraging remarks to this study. You are so right when you say that those who visit this site, to view our studies, videos and articles, only to take something out that they can 'spin' in some negative light, so they can tear us down, are really missing out on finding what is true. If they read, or listen to what is being shown, and then looked into it on their own, they would see that this is a site that has the goal of presenting the truth, no matter how it may shatter the preconceived concept of men. It seems that we are in a world almost totally living in delusion, and most are choosing the delusion over the Truth!

Why do they do this?

Are they lazy? Are they so distracted by the world and its satanic systems that they don't want to know? Has the delusion become more interesting and exciting than the Truth? Have they become so used to other people taking care of every aspect of their lives, that they also want others to take care of their souls? Maybe that is why Christ told us to "sell everything we own and just follow Him", if we have no possessions to take care of, or have others take care of for us, then we are free to concentrate on Jesus and only Jesus. He told us, He would lead us to all truth, and gave us the gift of His Holy Spirit to help us to do just that.

Or, is it all about vain glory....building one's Self up by putting others down? If they can't know what is true, they want to make sure others do not either? Is there emotional highs that come along with putting yourself above others, that drive these people to do what they do?

What I find most disturbing is that lurkers here, that write for other websites, actually write articles warning people not to believe what we are saying, and call us deceivers!! Yet, they never once put on a study of their own proving us wrong!! They even admit that they do not really read our studies, but just glance at them and see all the lies. Here we have the deceivers calling those who are finding out the truth deceivers, and then putting out their deceptions to others who want to hear that deception over the truth!! It is almost uncanny how the devil works, but this has the hallmark of his doing!! I guess one has to know they are asleep before they can wake up. Kind of like how we need to know that we are sinners before we can be saved. A law and grace kind of thing.

This site has actual Bible studies, fully supported by God's Holy Word!! So many other sites have studies into the man-made concepts, all looking at the world to tell them the things of the Spirit. How about looking at the Word first and then looking at the world and see how it is playing out. No, they look at the world to tell them how the Word is playing out!! Frightening!!

I, too, pray for them, but especially for all those they are leading astray with their evil intents and self promoting intentions. They will have to face the Lord very soon, and I would not want to be in their shoes.

This site is a blessing for all those who want to share in finding the truth, as much as we can this side of being with Christ, and helping others to find out for themselves. Yes, we may not agree on everything, but at least we are all in this together, as we long to keep growing and sharing. I wish all those who tear apart our studies on other websites would have the courage to do so here, and back up what they feel is the truth with the Word of God. A discussion like that we could all benefit from. But, fear and hate go hand in hand, just as love and truth do. I am glad that I am part of a site that encourages each to love the truth and want to share it with others.

Thank you Steven for providing such a place where this kind of sharing can take place. I think there are many out there, at this time, that are beginning to realize that something special is going on here, and want to take part. Amen to that!!

Agape!!

Patti C.