Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Harbingers Of Hope And Grace

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/featured/duck/dd90.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Harbingers Of Hope And Grace

By Daymond Duck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was around the first or second week of August 2013, that I read an article about some upcoming evangelistic crusades that will soon be calling upon Americans to repent of our sins before it is too late. While I wholeheartedly applaud this nationwide effort, and I think it is sorely needed, I want to turn our attention to a fascinating comment in the article.

Many have heard of Jonathan Cahn the best-selling author of a highly successful book called The Harbinger. He is the senior rabbi of the largest congregation of Messianic Jews in the United States. He is also a descendant of Aaron the priest, founder of the Jewish priesthood, spokesman for Moses, son of Amram and Jochebed the parents of Moses and Miriam.

This Aaronite, whose ancestry includes such notables as John the Baptist, of whom Jesus said there is none greater, was asked if there is any hope for America. He replied that there would be no harbingers (warnings, natural disasters or plagues signifying something to come), if there is no hope for America. And he added that these evangelistic crusades are signs of grace.

With the eloquent Aaron still on my mind, one of the greatest stories in the Bible filtered in: Aaron was with was with his younger brother Moses when God sent him to tell Pharaoh to “Let my people go.” Aaron cast down his famous rod in front of Pharaoh and it became a serpent. Pharaoh’s magicians did something similar and Pharaoh ultimately rejected this great miracle so God sent the first plague: Egypt’s waters were turned into blood, the fish died; the water stunk and became unfit to drink. But there was hope for Egypt because this calamity was just a temporary warning from God that lasted for seven days. It was a sign of Grace because Egypt deserved to be destroyed, and God could have destroyed her, but He didn’t.

It wasn’t long until our incredible God sent Moses and Aaron back to Pharaoh to say, “Let my people go---and if thou refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite all thy borders with frogs (and more).” Pharaoh obviously refused, Aaron held out his rod over the waters (some say similar to Christians lifting their hands to God in prayer) and God answered with the second plague (a hoard of nauseating frogs covered the land). This time, Pharaoh promised to let God’s people go, if the frogs were removed by the next day. The frogs suddenly died and the land stunk again, but Pharaoh didn’t keep his promise.

Following seven more God-sent afflictions, harbingers or plagues, God said He would bring one plague more, the tenth and final plague. And this one would be so great that Pharaoh would finally be persuaded to relent and let God’s people go.

As long as God was willing to send warnings, there was hope that Pharaoh would repent and the warnings would cease before God had to bring all of this to a climax with something really bad. The warnings were also a sign of grace because God could have destroyed Pharaoh and Egypt anytime He wanted to, but He was willing to give Pharaoh and Egypt many chances do what He wanted before it came to that.

This is the point: As long as God is sending or allowing harbingers (warnings, natural disasters, etc.) it is not too late for America. There is still hope that God’s people will humble themselves, pray, seek His face, and turn from their wicked ways; and that God will forgive our sins and heal our land. The harbingers are signs of grace because they mean that God still wants people to come to repentance and be saved even though none of us deserve it. During these calls for humility, prayer, confession and repentance, some will be saved, but many won’t.

This is wonderful news, but it also a little disturbing. It is wonderful because it means there is still hope for America, God still loves America, we are still under the grace of God and people can still be, saved. But it is a little disturbing because it means the warnings won’t go on forever. Ultimately there will be one final chance. And, if God’s people don’t repent before then, it will be too late and there will be a crisis or disaster of unimaginable proportions.

God gave the people of Noah’s day many years to repent, but He finally sent Noah into the Ark and shut the door. At midnight, there was a cry that the Bridegroom is coming, but the foolish virgins weren’t prepared. They went to buy oil for their lamps, but while they were gone the wise virgins met Him, went in with Him and the door was shut. There is still hope, but it won’t last forever. God will remove His church and the terrible Tribulation period judgments will soon fall in rapid succession.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven