Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Does it make a difference if I use the KJV or the NIV? YOU WILL BE SHOCKED AT THE DIFFERENCES

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link:http://www.cai.org/node/2073

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

This clearly shows why we need to stick to the KJV and not any of the new watered down versions. Most of us on this site are aware, but I am posting this for those who are not.

Nothing May Be Added OR taken away from the SCRIPTURES, PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!

REVELATION 22:18-19

18) For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19) And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

20)He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

21)The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Does it make a difference if I use the KJV or the NIV?
Any good spirit led Christian would say without a doubt, YES !

1 John 2:27 IS SO VERY IMPORTANT

But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Surely the changes in the NIV have not affected ANY foundational doctrines, but only very minor changes in syntax?

Answer:

The many subtle (and not so subtle) changes the New International Version (or NIV) has made, do indeed change many foundational Biblical doctrines. The list below is by no means comprehensive: -
1.The Deity of Christ
2.The Virgin Birth
3.The Atoning Death of Christ
4.The Resurrection of Christ
5.The Ascension of Christ
6.The Doctrine of the Trinity
7.The Doctrine of Salvation by Faith
8.The Doctrine of Hell - how does the NIV treat this all important truth?
9.The Area of Sexual Sin is distorted by the NIV version

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. The Deity of Christ

1. By changing “God” to “He” the NIV removes the fact that Jesus is God.

1 TIMOTHY 3:16 (KJV): “And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.”

1 TIMOTHY 3:16 (NIV): “Beyond all question, the mystery of godliness is great: He appeared in a body, was vindicated by the Spirit, was seen by angels, was preached among the nations, was believed on in the world, was taken up in glory.”

2. Jesus is eternal, He is the beginning and the ending.

REVELATION 1:8 (KJV): “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.”

REVELATION 1:8 (NIV): “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

3. Where did this name for God come from “One” - this is the New Age universal god – “the One”.

JOHN 6:69 (KJV): “And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.”

JOHN 6:69 (NIV): “We believe and know that you are the Holy One of God."

4. NIV omits “by Jesus Christ”.

EPHESIANS 3:9 (KJV): “And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:”

EPHESIANS 3:9 (NIV): “and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things.”

Note: At least 70 times, the NIV omits GOD! Jesus – 15 times; Christ – 25 times; Lord – 16 times; God – 13 times.

[Top of Page]

2. The Virgin Birth

1. The NIV removes “firstborn” - questions the virgin birth!

MATTHEW 1:25 (KJV): “And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.”

MATTHEW 1:25 (NIV): “But he had no union with her until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus.”

2. The NIV changes “Joseph and his mother” to “his parents” which attacks the virgin birth.

LUKE 2:43 (KJV): “And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child Jesus tarried behind in Jerusalem; and Joseph and his mother knew not of it.”

LUKE 2:43 (NIV): “After the Feast was over, while his parents were returning home, the boy Jesus stayed behind in Jerusalem, but they were unaware of it.”

3. Notice the NIV omits “Christ” and “is come in the flesh”. This is important!

1 JOHN 4:3 (KJV): “And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.”

1 JOHN 4:3 (NIV): “but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.”

[Top of Page]

3. The Atoning Death of Christ

1. The NIV Omits over half of the verse.

MATTHEW 27:35 (KJV): “And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.”

MATTHEW 27:35 (NIV): “When they had crucified him, they divided up his clothes by casting lots.”

2. The NIV removes the verse.

MARK 15:28 (KJV): “And the scripture was fulfilled, which saith, And he was numbered with the transgressors.”

MARK 15:28 (NIV) – the verse is omitted.

3. The NIV omits “they struck him on the face”, this weakens the fulfilment of ISAIAH 50:6 “I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting”.

LUKE 22:64 (KJV): “And when they had blindfolded him, they struck him on the face, and asked him, saying, Prophesy, who is it that smote thee?”

LUKE 22:64 (NIV): “They blindfolded him and demanded, Prophesy! Who hit you?”

4. The NIV omits the BLOOD and question the Deity of Christ in these verses:

COLOSSIANS 1:14-15 (KJV): “In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:”

COLOSSIANS 1:14-15 (NIV): “In whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.”

[Top of Page]

4. The Resurrection of Christ

1. The NIV omits “him that liveth for ever and ever”. Jesus said “I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” REVELATION 1:18.

REVELATION 5:14 (KJV): “And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.”

REVELATION 5:14 (NIV): “The four living creatures said, “Amen”, and the elders fell down and worshiped.”

[Top of Page]

5. The Ascension of Christ

1. The NIV leaves out “I go to the Father” this attacks the all-important doctrine of the ascension of Christ.

JOHN 16:16 (KJV): “A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.”

JOHN 16:16 (NIV): “In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me.”

2. They leave out “is the Lord”. Jesus is Lord to the Glory of God the Father.

1 CORINTHIANS 15:47 (KJV): “The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.”

1 CORINTHIANS 15:47 (NIV): “The first man was of the dust of the earth, the second man from heaven.”

[Top of Page]

6. The Doctrine of the Trinity

Many references to names of God are attacked.

1. The NIV removes the word Godhead, which is a direct reference to the Trinity.

ROMANS 1:20 (KJV): “For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:”

ROMANS 1:20 (NIV): “For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.”

COLOSSIANS 2:9 (KJV): “For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.”

COLOSSIANS 2:9 (NIV): “For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form.”

ACTS 17:29 (KJV): “Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.”

ACTS 17:29 (NIV): “Therefore since we are God's offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone--an image made by man's design and skill.”

2. The NIV removes verse 7 then puts in parts of verse 8 and calls it verse 7.

1 JOHN 5:7-8 (KJV): “For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.”

1 JOHN 5:7-8 (NIV): “For there are three that testify: the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.”

3. The Holy Ghost changed ...

ACTS 8:18 (KJV): “And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money.”

ACTS 8:18 (NIV): “When Simon saw that the Spirit was given at the laying on of the apostles' hands, he offered them money.”

JOHN 7:39 (KJV): “(But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)”

JOHN 7:39 (NIV): “By this he meant the Spirit, whom those who believed in him were later to receive. Up to that time the Spirit had not been given, since Jesus had not yet been glorified.”

We can see that they don't like “Holy Ghost”, why?

[Top of Page]

7. The Doctrine of Salvation by Faith

The NIV attacks this most important doctrine.

1. The Word of God is our authority for salvation and to defeat Satan.

LUKE 4:4 (KJV): “And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.”

LUKE 4:4 (NIV): “Jesus answered, It is written: ‘Man does not live on bread alone’.”

THE PHRASE “BUT BY EVERY WORD OF GOD” is removed – WHY????

2. The NIV omits repentance!

MATTHEW 9:13 (KJV): “But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”

MATTHEW 9:13 (NIV): “But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice’. For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

3. In JOHN 3, the great chapter on the New Birth, the NIV does much damage to the doctrine of salvation by faith in the Son of God.

a. They leave out “which is in heaven” which takes from the Lord's deity.

JOHN 3:13 (KJV): “And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.”

JOHN 3:13 (NIV): “No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven--the Son of Man.”

b. They leave out “should not perish” - the reference to hell.

JOHN 3:15 (KJV): “That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.”

JOHN 3:15 (NIV): “that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.”

4. The cross is also deleted from the NIV.

MARK 10:21 (KJV): “Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.”

MARK 10:21 (NIV): “Jesus looked at him and loved him. “One thing you lack,” he said. “Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me”.”

[Top of Page]

8. The Doctrine of Hell - how does the NIV treat this all important truth?

To quote NIV editor, R. Laird Harris, “Hell may stand FOR ETERNAL DEATH”. He goes on to say, “It refers to death, not to any punishment.”

1. Verse 44 and 46 are omitted in the NIV.

MARK 9:44 (KJV): “Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.”

MARK 9:44 (NIV) – the verse is omitted.

MARK 9:46 (KJV): “Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.”

MARK 9:46 (NIV) – the verse is omitted.

[Top of Page]

9. The Area of Sexual Sin is distorted by the NIV version

1. Why is there a total changing of the text?

DEUTERONOMY 23:17 (KJV): “There shall be no ***** of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.”

DEUTERONOMY 23:17 (NIV): “No Israelite man or woman is to become a shrine prostitute.”

1 KINGS 14:24 (KJV): “And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.”

1 KINGS 14:24 (NIV): “There were even male shrine prostitutes in the land; the people engaged in all the detestable practices of the nations the LORD had driven out before the Israelites.”

2. Read the following Scriptures: 1 KINGS 15:12, 1 KINGS 22:46, and 2 KINGS 23:7. The NIV change “sodomite” to male shrine prostitutes. How would you really know what these “prostitutes” are, if you depended on the NIV translation?

3. You’ll find the NIV also changes the word “*****monger” to “immoral person”.

EPHESIANS 5:5 (KJV): “For this ye know, that no *****monger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.”

EPHESIANS 5:5 (NIV): “For of this you can be sure: No immoral, impure or greedy person--such a man is an idolater--has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.”

I hope this is a blessing to you all, the differences are plain to see if you have eyes to see.

Agape, Bob

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD