Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bruce Warner: MOST WILL BE DEAD PART II ~~~~~Zechariah 13:8-9

Dear Brother Bruce,

Thank you so much for finally answering me. I guess I should not be surprised by your excuse not to debate the issues, as it was the easy way out. Just for the record, you will not prove that the Jewish people are Israel because you are a man and I am a woman? It would be you, a man, teaching me, a woman. I am not a preacher, or a teacher getting up in a Church to preach or teach. I am a fellow servant of the Lord, asking another servant to explain how he came to the conclusion that he did. In that regard, I do not think that the quote from Timothy is really appropriate in this matter.

Yet, since the Lord put it on your heart to share that Scripture with me, I feel it only fitting to share the Scriptures He put on my heart to share with you. In these end times, the Lord is in the midst of His People like never before. And this is what He tells us through His prophet Joel about these days. Please note that He is pouring out His Spirit upon all flesh, male and female.

Joe 2:27
"And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Joe 2:28
"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon ALL FLESH; and your sons and your DAUGHTERS shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Joe 2:29
"And also upon the servants and upon the HANDMAIDS in those days will I pour out my spirit."

Joe 2:30
"And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke."

Joe 2:31
"The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come."

Joe 2:32
"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. "

And, the Lord also put it on my heart to send you some verses from Proverbs. It is interesting that the Lord calls Wisdom a SHE. Not to say, by any means, that I am wise, but if we let the Lord guide us in our studies, no matter if we be men or women, He will guide us to all Truth. I am asking you to search His Word for the truth, not to believe mine!

Pro 1:20
"Wisdom crieth without; SHE uttereth her voice in the streets:

Pro 1:21
"SHE crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city SHE uttereth HER words, saying,

Pro 1:22
" How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? "

Pro 1:23
"Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you."

Pro 1:24
"Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;"

Pro 1:25
"But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

Pro 1:26
" I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;"

Pro 1:27
"When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

Pro 1:28
"Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

Pro 1:29
" For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

Pro 1:30
"They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

Pro 1:31
Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

Pro 1:32
For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

Pro 1:33
But WHOSO hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Please note that the Lord says WHOSO...meaning everyone, male or female.

Bruce, in all honesty, you have to know that refusing to prove your findings, and share them with a fellow Christian, has nothing to do with gender and is a thin excuse to not consider what I have to say.

Yet, thanks for making some kind of effort to explain your non-response.

YSIC
Patti C.

P.S. I do feel so very sorry for your wife....God bless her!!

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: PER EMAIL FROM BRUCE WARNER
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

PER EMAIL FROM BRUCE WARNER

Hi again my sister Patti,

What a great response to me ! But because you have chosen to ignore the Lord's command for you to "learn in silence with all submission and to remain in silence", I will leave you with this Proverb which you may also be in contention with:

Proverbs 27:15-16

"A continual dripping on a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike; whoever restrains her restrains the wind, and grasps oil with his right hand."

God is the Author of all Scripture. All Scriptures apply all the time !

According to Your Infallible Word in 1 Timothy 2:11-12 and Proverbs 27:15-16 , come Lord Jesus !

Your brother in Christ, Bruce Warner

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Wow Bruce!

Just who do you think you are? Does your arrogance know no bounds?

You have absolutely no right to tell me to be silent, and stand by as you put out misinformation about God's Holy Word!! And to use His Holy Word to demean me, is just lower than low! I am not a woman under your submission, nor am I in a church preaching to a congregation, I am in no way disobeying the Lord. You are asking me to respect what you have to say, while being so disrespectful to me.

This is the Scripture the Lord put on my heart to send to you. Don't worry I will never again waste my time even reading your posts let alone respond to them. Is that silent enough for you?

Mat 7:6
"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you."

I guess I found out what your rending felt like. Not impressed with your Holy man facade, at least I found out what is underneath it.

Patti C.

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Our Facebook page is :

WHY IS THE CHURCH REFERRED TO IN SCRIPTURE AS THE "BRIDE OF CHRIST" ???

Also why is Jesus Christ referred to in the Scriptures as the Bridegroom ?? Could it be because the relationship between Jesus and His Church/bride is likened to the HOLY relationship between a husband and his bride ? The raptured Church/bride will attend the wedding in heaven before returning with Jesus, the Bridegroom, at His Second Coming. Take note of that fact, Patti C. First comes the rapture, then the wedding in heaven, and then the Second Coming.

So you see, the human bride is commanded by Scripture, ie. the Word of God, to be subservient to her husband just as the Church/bride is subservient to Jesus the Bridegroom. THAT IS THE HOLY DOCTRINE OF CHRIST !!! You cannot have it your own way, or if you insist, you will suffer the consequences. You are not allowed to rewrite the Scriptures or you are in danger of being a tare.

2 John 9

"Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. "

According to Your Infallible Word, and no one else, come Lord Jesus !

Bruce Warner, Scripturalist

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Our Facebook page is :

Hi Patti,

That's a great Scripture you quoted to me about the pearls and the swine ! I love that Scripture as I love ALL the Scriptures. We sure are having fun learning lots of Scriptures now, are we not? Think about it Patti, you are not disagreeing with me, but rather you are disagreeing with the Holy Scriptures which I am posting for you to read. Do not disagree with Holy Scripture because that is what the tares do, and we know what happens to them. We must accept the Holy Scriptures as they are presented to us in the Bible without compromise.

According to Your Infallible Word just as it is written, come Lord Jesus !

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Our Facebook page is :

B Warner

ToSteven Sandiego

NOT ALL MATRIMONY IS 'HOLY MATRIMONY'.....

The only matrimony that is Holy matrimony is that matrimony which conforms to the parameters set out for Holy matrimony in the Scriptures where the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the Church. All other matrimony is only secular matrimony. Sadly these days most matrimony is secular matrimony even if it is preformed in a church building by a minister. That is why the divorce rate is so high. It is a rare woman who chooses Holy matrimony over secular matrimony where the wife is the equal of the husband. The Church/bride will never be the equal of the Bridegroom who is Jesus Christ.

According To your Infallible Word, come Lord Jesus !

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven