Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
One Has Multitude of Land and Power; The Other Has My Throne

I highly recommend these chapters that have been posted by Arlene included in this study entitled, "WHO IS "ISRAEL? The "chosen of God" are TWO FAMILIES...Not just one"

Dear Christians, let us be Seekers of Truth. Bit by bit, Our Lord God is revealing His Plan to us based upon the history of the whole Bible, which tells us why certain people were chosen for His Perfect Plan. What happened to them? Is this why we have an Anti-Christ, a False Prophet and a Pot of War about to boil over?

Most of us know that the Promised Land given to the 12 tribes, sons of Jacob, became divided. Ten tribes separated themselves from the two in the South. The ten, we know, are called The Northern Tribe and even the Lost Ten Tribes BUT they are not lost at all..

But what most Christians do not understand is clearly told in this lengthy but excellent article that those of the Northern Kingdom were under the leadership of the one who received the stick called "BIRTHRIGHT". This Northern Kingdom were also the ones that will become a multitude of nations and surely has happened as they traveled to Europe and onward. Within that group is Ephraim and Mannasha, who it is no secret are America, the greater and Great Britain, the lesser of the two sons of Joseph. The younger is greater than the Elder.

We Christians have read of the two sticks that will be joined in the End of days and always assumed they were one and often when read Israel and Judah are interchanged as if they are one and the same....again, I say they are not. I have just told you of the Northern Kingdom made up of the 10. These were never referred to as Jews. But, there are those who are called "Jews".

So, who are these Jews. They are the very small group that occupy National Israel today. The Tribe of Judah and Benjamin, rightfully, can only be called Jews. In fact Jerusalem sits in the land given to Benjamin.

So, let's stay true to the scripture and stop referring to them all as Jews. Here is where it really gets interesting. We've heard of the Anti-Christ as being from the tribe of Dan as well as an Assyerian, Roman, Greek and Seed of Satan. OK, so Dan is of the Northern Kingdom and shall judge his people in the End Days: even his own father Israel, referred to that fact. He (Dan) has the legal right to the "Birthright" but he does not have the legal right to the "Royal Throne" known as the Seat of David. That belongs to Judah, who is of the Southern Kingdom. Do you see what is going on here now?

The Antichrist will have to manipulate the genetic codes, manipulate the laws and thus try to convince the people that he is of the Tribe of Judah rather than of the Tribe of Dan, of which he really belongs. Is it possible, that just recently, more genetic manipulation was being done to produce a son to Prince William just as it is spoken about that William was not conceived in the normal way. His mother told that to her best friend. Has this manipulation been going on for quite a long time to produce a Dannite with the genetic codes of the Tribe of Judah; to which it and only it, can occupy the Throne of David?

It is no secret that the Northern Kingdom embraced the pagan teaching of Babylon which we now see bold evidence daily being portrayed within the Kingdom of Great Britain and America. Both lands have a private area that is not part of the existing countries. The City of London is separate from London and is the financial center of the Anti-Christ Kingdom. Washington, D.C. separate from the rest of America is the military headquarters of the Anti-Christ Kingdom. Let's take it a bit further. In Italy, we have the Vatican, which is also a separate country within the country of Italy and isn't it something, how this is the religious center of the old Babylonian Religion with it's priest, goddess worship, vestments, the Eucharist which is the Sun god that is feed to the people. Within the Vatican is held the largest hoard of gold, silver, jewels, wealth and historical cannons gathered from Egypt, Babylon, Israel. These days, we see the three striving to become One World Power in the Land that was created by the United Nations. Is it any wonder, there are the Jews of Judah, known as The Remnant, whom the government of Israel, constantly try to stop their building of their settlements. They don't want these people in there because they are not of the group known as the Multitude of Nations. The Orthodox Jews reject this creation and are awaiting the Messiah, whom they believe will set up the Righful Land of Israel. When the Bible speaks of these Remnants, we better understand just who they are and it is wrong to include the other tribes of people into that small group. So, who is it that is working to create their Masonic Temple in Jerusalem with their own High Priest of the Rabbinical Babylonian hierarchy? Look around at those who hold high positions in every country in the world and serve Lucifer, either in secrecy or in plain view but, unbelievably, not seen by Christian eyes that are hooded even more than the eyes of the Hebrew people whose blind-folds will be removed just prior to the return of The Messiah Yeshua.

The world is in an upheaval as Satan has, in his palm, the Northern Tribes who hold the military forces that now are on the move to bring destruction to those surrounding nations known as Edom. They are using them and Edom doesn't even realize it. Almighty God is allowing all of this because it is all part of His Divine Plan to destroy those that followed after the Moon god known as Allah. For a short time, Anti-Christ, The False Prophet and their minions will believe themselves to have victory but then they will call upon the rocks to hide them from the One who will come personally to deal with THEM. And who are THEY? They are the ones who tried to mix their Clay with the Iron to create a whole new race but it is all for naught.

Then Our Lord Yeshua HaMashiach will join the two sticks together into One Kingdom. I have also read that their king will be King David Yeshua is God whom they must worship but the worldly King will be, once again, King David.

"I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms…. My servant David will be king over "I will make them one nation in the land, on the mountains of Israel. There will be one king over all of them and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms…. My servant David will be king over them, and they will all have one shepherd. They will follow my laws and be careful to keep my decrees. They will live in the land I gave to my servant Jacob, the land where your fathers lived. They and their children and their children's children will live there forever, and David my servant will be their prince forever. I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant. I will establish them and increase their numbers, and I will put my sanctuary among them forever. My dwelling place will be with them; I will be their God, and they will be my people. Then the nations will know that I the LORD make Israel holy, when my sanctuary is among them forever." Ezekiel 37:22, 24-28them, and they will all have one shepherd. They will follow my laws and be careful to keep my decrees. They will live in the land I gave to my servant Jacob, the land where your fathers lived. They and their children and their children's children will live there forever, and David my servant will be their prince forever. I will make a covenant of peace with them; it will be an everlasting covenant. I will establish them and increase their numbers, and I will put my sanctuary among them forever. My dwelling place will be with them; I will be their God, and they will be my people. Then the nations will know that I the LORD make Israel holy, when my sanctuary is among them forever." Ezekiel 37:22, 24-28

I highly recommend Arlene's contribution of chapters that cover this issue of who is a Jew and who is not. It really is an important issue and when understand will help in understanding why things are happening in the political, religious, financial, entertainment industries. Since it is long, I have included parts, if read, ought to help so much to untangle this issue without feeling you are being unfaithful to the people that God used to bring the gospel to the Gentiles.

Gerlinda

WHO IS "ISRAEL? The "chosen of God" are TWO FAMILIES...Not just one!

We KNOW that the "Deliverer" is our Lord Jesus Christ. We also know that "Jacob" was an unbeliever BEFORE he became "Israel" (prince of God).
http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=919531&cmd=show

According to the prophet Hosea, the House of Israel in the last days was to become as the sands of the sea for number, before their reunion with the House of Judah, and their return, representatively, to Palestine (Hosea 1:10-11). Also Jeremiah writes: "When ye be multiplied and increased in the land in those days. . . the House of Judah shall walk with the House of Israel and they shall come together out of the land of the north, to the land that I gave for an inheritance unto your Fathers" (Jeremiah 3:16-1 .

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=919531&cmd=show
In Jeremiah 30:3-4 we have a prophecy yet to be fulfilled concerning the uniting of the two Houses. Here we read: "For the days come, saith the Lord, that I will bring again the captivity of MY PEOPLE Israel and Judah; and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers and they shall possess it. And these are the Words that the Lord spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah." Here God calls Israel and Judah "My People Israel and Judah." So if Judah, the Jews, are the people of the Lord, then the Lord has a people besides the Jews whom He calls Israel and who are not counted among the Jews.

The return to Palestine of the ten Tribes at any time in the past is contrary to Kings and Chronicles, contrary to Ezra, Nehemiah, Zechariah, Jerome and Josephus, and to history. In the prophecy that the "two Sticks," Judah, and the House of Israel will become "one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one King (the Lord Jesus Christ) shall be King to them all" we have Divine proof that the two Houses are still separate, because Christ is not reigning over them as King at the present time.

God divided the Abrahamic promises among Jacob's twelve sons, and when He said through Jacob that Ephraim's "Seed shall become a multitude of nations." He was not referring to the Jews who never have or ever will be "a multitude of nations," God was speaking to the BIRTHRIGHT heirs. The "Nation and a Company of Nations" promised in Genesis 35:11 was a BIRTHRIGHT BLESSING TO BE FULFILLED in the "last days" before Christ's Return (Genesis 49:1) to Joseph and his descendants (I Chronicles 5:1), none of which are Jews. In Jeremiah 31:9, God said, "Ephraim is My firstborn," and in Genesis 48:19, Jacob said of Ephraim, "His seed shall become a multitude of nations" - just the opposite of what was said of Judah - "He shall become a remnant."

That this promise to Israel was not to Judah is proven by the fact that Judah has never been a multitude of nations, and never will be. And so, more than 2,000 times God refers to Israel when what He says has no more to do with the Jews than with the Germans, or the Italians or the Chinese, or the Russians. On the other hand, the word "Jew" is mentioned 265 times, and in no instance does it refer to the Northern Kingdom of Israel or to any of their descendants.

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=919534&cmd=show
Of this reunion of Israel and Judah, Jeremiah in the 50th chapter and 4th verse says, "In those days, and in that time, saith the Lord, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together: They shall go on their way weeping, and shall seek the Lord their God." It was not in "the former days" but at the end of "the latter days" [after the "seven times" or 2,520 years punishment of both Houses has run out] that this is prophesied to take place; and if Israel is already amalgamated with Judah - this and other prophecies can never be fulfilled. Jeremiah goes on to say in the 20th verse, "In those days, and in that time, saith the Lord, the iniquity of Israel shall be sought for, and there shall be none; and the sins of Judah, and they shall not be found; for I will pardon them whom I leave as a remnant." We all know that such a return and union of Israel and Judah has never yet taken place.

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=919535&cmd=show
When Israel and Judah become "one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel, they are to have one King and be no more two nations" says Ezekiel (37:22). That this uniting of Israel and Judah was not in the past is again proven by the fact that the Jews have never had a King since they went into Babylonian captivity. As a matter of undeniable fact, there never has been, to this very day, a Davidic King reigning in the Holy Land from the year 586BC, when the temple was destroyed, and the House of Judah was carried away captive to Babylon. Anyhow it was not of any human monarch that Ezekiel wrote when his prophetic vision spanned the gulf of ages, and he beheld the glories of the Crowned Redeemer and of His ransomed, restored, and united Israel. Ezekiel had reference to Him of whose Second Coming we read; "And He hath on His vesture and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS" (Revelation 19:16).

The amalgamation-theory is hopeless. It is a mere assumption. All who hold that theory will have to abandon it if they follow the testimony of Holy Scripture. If they adhere to their theory they will be in conflict with the Word of God, and with all the historical facts. Their theory breaks down at every point. None of those who hold that Israel was amalgamated with the Jews can tell you when the amalgamation took place. Just so the Scriptures, which require that Israel shall be a great military power in the last days, cannot be applied to the Jews; and they are not applicable to Israel during the Millennium when there will be no wars. These promises are premillennial, and not consistent with millennial times.

For instance, to apply to the Jews the many Scriptures which require that the descendants of Ephraim shall be "a multitude (or Commonwealth) of Nations" (Genesis 48:19) in these "last days," before the union of the Two Houses, Judah and Israel, would be equivalent to saying that the only "Commonwealth of Nations" on earth today are Jews. The Anglo-Saxon Nations are Isaac's sons or Saxons, but they are not Jews. Only one of the twelve Tribes are descendants of Judah. The Promise of "A Multitude of Nations" was made to Ephraim, not to Judah.

Again, Genesis 48:19 shows us that two great rival nations were to spring from Joseph "in the last days." To insist on applying this Scripture to the Jews, is equivalent to calling these great rival nations Jews.

Re: One Has Multitude of Land and Power; The Other Has My Throne

My time ran out before I remembered to add this concerning the fact that in the article it was said that that Jacob did not follow the beliefs of his father. That is not accurate. He may have been a Rascal but he did remain within the same faith to Jehovah God that his father Isaac worshipped. Whereas his twin brother sold his birthright, giving no regard of how much worth their was in owning that Family property stick, he also went after pagan wives and worshipped their pagan gods. Jacob had his faults yet did none of these things. He married wives that were of his own people; in fact he worked 7 years for the one he thought he was getting, the one dear to his heart but he, in turn got cheated by his father-in-law into having to marry the elder Leah first and had to work another 7 years for the love of his life, Rachael.

Re: One Has Multitude of Land and Power; The Other Has My Throne

Again, I failed to provide the proof of how God regarded these two brothers.

"Jacob I Love but Essau I hate." Malachi 1:3 and Romans 9:13

These are two scriptures that show God's feelings toward the two boys right from the get go. It seems The Great I Am had His reasons.