Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Is the "Bema Seat Judgment" Biblical?

Hi Patti....

You write such wonderfully refreshing studies!!

I did a similar study a few years back, and I came to the SAME conclusion...there is no "Bema Judgment" that most pastors talk about.

How it all will work, we will see....but there are NOT multiple judgments. The judgment for sin is already in the past, and that was accomplished by Jesus Christ, our Lord, on the Cross...

Everyone will have to render payment, and/or receive reward, on an individual basis. And it will be handled by the Mind greater than all of ours combined. I believe that He guides us all, and He will accomplish in all of us what is needed. So, we need not worry about anything...that is, having to DO anything by or for ourselves.

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this wonderful study...I really enjoyed ALL OF IT!!

Arlene

Dear Arlene,

Thanks for reading and responding to this study, and for your insightful comments. So thrilled to find out that you came to the same conclusions. I am sorry I missed seeing you had written, yesterday. I have been so involved in writing what is being put on my heart everyday, I rarely have time to sit back and enjoy all the other wonderful posts that show up on this site. Yesterday, I woke up with the Bema seat Judgment on my mind, and decided to look into it. As it turns out, it is just another false doctrine that ties in with the Pre-Trib Rapture theory, and is just another reason to not believe this theory as the Truth.

I returned to work today, and have not had much time to write, but that is okay as the fire has cooled, and now all that I have learned is sinking in and I am finding peace in having grasped more of the Truth of His Word. It is so wonderful to study on ones own, and really find out for ourselves. I thank you for leading me in the right direction, as it all started with realizing who Israel truly is.

I hope to spend more time reading other posts and commenting. I have taken the time to read your posts everyday, but have not commented as much as I would like. You are always so on fire for the Lord and I admire that so much.

You are also right about everything being finished at the Cross. We just need to stay peaceful and alert to His prompting and everything will work together for our good. Even my injuries, as painful and limiting as they were (and still are to some extent) was actually a great thing! It gave me the time and opportunity to study the Bible and begin to really learn His Holy Word, and see how wrong I was in trusting others to do that for me.

Bless you dear sister, you have been such help and encouragement through this whole process, and I treasure all that you have shared and are sharing. You go girl!!

YSIC
Patti C.

Hi Patti...

Yesterday I turned on my computer and I had no internet service. That was a good thing because I accomplished a lot with other things I ignore when I'm trying daily to bring what is missing to the "body of Christ" today....COMMON SENSE!

Usually when I wake in the morning, one or two "key" words pop into my mind, and that's what I research for the day. Yesterday, strangely, my mind told me nothing special, Biblically. And then, my internet was down.

Later, when it came back, I was involved in other things. Then today, I saw your answer to my reply. You're such good encouragement to me. You are one of the very rare "jewels" who actually study the Bible and WANT to learn. Everyone else is too busy watching the world. I have very little interest in the world....and that little decreases daily.

It's your postings I look for because they show so much insight. By bouncing things back and forth, we can learn from each other....and maybe someone will catch on to what Jesus said..I John 2:15:

"Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him."

Yet, this is all most Christians focus on...."church" activities, the Middle East, comets, or politics. I've been following the warnings on comets coming since 1983 (that's 30 years now)....and so far, NOTHING, has been seen to be prophetic. But then, "spiritual" things can't be seen, and that's what God's focus is on now. God's "Israel" is an invisible kingdom...and so are it's people....until our "change" comes "in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye"...I Cor.15:52. When this happens, it will be done before we even know it's coming.

I, like you, are focused on Jesus Christ and His Kingdom alone....and it has nothing to do with what is happening in this present world. But then, God did tell us that "few" would find this "narrow way"...Mt.7:14.

Arlene

Dear Arlene,

Wow! We really are on the same page!! I have been thinking the same thing about what most Christians are focusing on, and how very materialistic that is. These worries, that are being added to daily, are so distracting and keeps one focused on what the "world" is doing, and not focused on what the Lord is doing in our lives!!

I think all this reflects in the belief system we now see in the Churches....everyone wants to escape, and not have to deal SPIRITUALLY with their own walk with the Lord. They are having more faith in what the world tells them is going to happen,than in what Jesus tells them to do. This all boils down to seeing men as more powerful than God!! This is frightening in many ways, as most do not realize that God is in charge, and is letting these things occur to have each one turn to Him, and with faith in Him, carry out His commands in this life.

God is love, and love is the most important of all the Spiritual attributes of a Christian. The world is all about fear. How can love and fear exist together and not cause division in the heart. The only fear we should have is fear of God, and going astray from Him!! But, all these happenings of the dark forces seems to be more interesting than finding out the Truth....do you think these people could be guilty of not loving the Truth?

Our focus in these end times seems to be more on the terrifying and yet somehow exciting secret conspiracies and supposed truths that the world is hiding from us. Maybe all this is satisfying itching ears, even if it is not about the Gospel, perse, it keeps our minds off the Word, and learning more about that. When we really look at it, why are we more concerned about our lives and bodies in this world, than we are about our eternal souls and where they are headed. Distraction is from the devil, and one of his best tools, and we keep falling for it again and again!!

I went on to 5Doves today, and I could not believe there was not one letter that focused on the Bible and the Spiritual aspects of what is taking place. Every letter was about what is happening in this world or about a secret Rapture they are awaiting to happen in the next few days on one of the Feast of the Lord. I feel sorry for these people as they are going to be so discouraged when they are not taken out of here, soon. If only they would search for the Truth, they would know what the Lord is telling them, but instead they rely on religious teachers and preachers and each other to keep them informed and alert. It is sad.

I guess what the Lord tells us is really true in that regard. One must really love the Truth in order to want to find it. Maybe that is what Jesus meant when He told the church that we had lost our first love. If we truly love Him, we will want to know Him, and He is the Truth!!

I think it is fine and interesting and informative to know what is going on in the world around us. But to become so obsessed about it, and totally focused on it to the exclusion of everything Biblical and Spiritual, is exactly what is causing the great falling away.

I am finding that studying the Bible and finding the Truth that the Lord shares with us, is a calming and centering activity, that keeps me focused on what is truly important. If an astroid comes and blows me away, or if the earth shifts on its axis and I fall off, of if the horrible monsters from the pit of hell want to eat me, or if the world government want to cut off my head, or if the sun burns out and blows up the whole world, that has to be okay with me. I want to go be with Jesus, I do not want to stay in this world any longer than I have to. Yet, if I have to be here, I want to live in love, and the only way to do that is to know the Lord, and the only way to do that is to study His Word.

That is what I really like about this site, there are people here that are SPIRITUALLY in tune with what is happening in the world, because they are Spiritually connected to the Lord, and they love the Truth. I am honored to be able to share what I am learning, on a site, that encourages and supports such a love for the Lord and His Word.

All that just because you just happened to mention where you are coming from in this regard! I guess you got the idea that I have given it some thought also! Ha! It is good to rant once in awhile...Amen?

What is happening in the world is interesting, especially how it is lining up with Bible Prophecy, but in the long run, it is all temporary. The truth of His Holy Word, and the Glory and Power of His Kingdom, is forever!!

Agape, dear sister!!
Patti C.

Hi Patti....

For the first time in quite a while I also "visited" "5 Doves" today....before I even read that you did!

There is such a deterioration in Christian thinking in most of the postings there. I thought about the "man of sin" who is sitting in their "temples of God" and totally changing what God has written in His Book, probably due to their own preferences in thinking. It sure shows proof of this at that site today!

In a brief search today, I found a great example of this kind of apostasy. Most Christians are looking for "evil" everywhere except where it originates....in themselves. But, in order to combat evil, one has to realize it's source, FIRST. I came to terms with this when I totally understood Romans chapter 7.

Link on this one:

http://jacobisrael.com/2012/05/07/mans-ego-is-the-devil/

It's a sad thing that most Christians claim to love God with all their hearts...yet, they don't know a thing about Him except for what is "common knowledge" even by unbelievers. Few actually STUDY their Bibles apart from what they hear in church from "Pastors"....or what they read in books written by Christian "hawkers" ($$$$).

And each individual denomination believes they are the only ones who are right, and they won't even take time to search out ANYTHING that goes against their own opinion. That takes some "ego trip", doesn't it??

Am I the same way? Absolutely!! For many years I have "gone to church", read those corrupt books, and listened to the opinions of men...and BELIEVED every one of those lies, at one time or another!! But I LEARNED FROM MY MISTAKES!!

However, I don't think it's possible for anyone to come to terms with the truth until God, Himself, opens their eyes! It's not a slow process...it happened almost instantaneously with me! One day I believed all that garbage, and the next day it was like a "light bulb" going off in my understanding. My "ego" shot out the window like a rocket....and it left me with my head hanging in shame for what I used to think of God....and about "hell"...and about watching what the world was doing instead of understanding what God was telling me.

THE PROBLEM WAS....ME!! So, once I took "me" out of the equation, then there was plenty of room for the truth.

And I think you've been through it as well....I can tell! And I can really see those who haven't.

Arlene

PS I wanted to add in that my "ego" which "flew out the window" came back in, of course (as we can't have a normal mental condition without SOME "ego" as a balancing factor)....but since that day, it's not nearly as strong, and it's much easier to control now. And, most importantly, I see it for what it is. One good example of a STRONG ego is a baby!! It thinks of NOTHING but itself. And, pathetically, some adults haven't changed much from that time.

BUMP