Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BIGGER THAN ME REVELATIONS

Hello all!

So many different revelations from the Lord coming all at once and difficult to pigeon hole and write about separately. So, this letter rather jumps around, within the same topic. The understanding of one Bible truth leads to so many others it can be overwhelming at times!! The main revelation has been the timing of the 1000 year reign of Christ. Christ reigns forever, His Kingdom will never end. The 1000 years is symbolic of the time His believers will rule the earth, before the Second Coming.

Here is my attempt of putting that all together. I fully intend to look into, each aspect, Biblically and explain it by Scripture, but needed to put the just of this, out there asap, because the time is short. Here goes.....
#######################

The Crucifixion is the CENTER OF EVERYTHING.

It was FINISHED AT THE CROSS. The 1,000 years is symbolic of the length of time Christ is allowing for the Church Age, the Age of Grace, when everyone who is born again from above, spreads His Gospel to the ends of the earth.

The mystery of the church is that we are already ruling and reigning with Christ on this earth, if we are born again . We are already ministering in His name and He lives through His believers. At the end of the 1,000 years, Satan is loosed for a short time, from the bottomless pit that he was thrown into when Christ died and rose again.

Satan was bound, he was not destroyed! He can still commune with man through fallen minds, and they do his bidding. But, before Christ came, Satan was ruling the earth on a major scale, actually possessing people. Soon he will be let out of the bottomless pit for a short time and given one more chance to deceive, in person, those who have not taken part in the first resurrection.

Christ is already at the right hand of His Father, and is our King, and Him living in our hearts is how he is ruling this world. The Jews would have been the ones to rule and reign with Christ, during the 1,000 year Kingdom, that was started at the Cross, but they expected a literal and not a SPIRITUAL, kingdom. Before Jesus crushed Satan's head at the cross, the Jews in Jerusalem, that were the religious leaders. were still being ruled by Satan, the father of their beliefs was the devil. But after the crucifixion, Satan is bound, and the Gospel will be preached to the ends of the earth....this is the earthly Kingdom of God.

Do we think Jesus failed in completing His mission? Nothing could be further from the Truth! He said it Himself, "IT IS FINISHED!". His Kingdom had come, now His Will can be done, for the ultimate sacrifice had been made, and the kingdoms of earth came under His authority, through the power of the Holy Spirit, to His kings and priests on the earth...His born again believers.

JUDE 6: “And the angels who did not keep their positions of authority but abandoned their own home - these He has kept in darkness, bound with everlasting chains for judgment on the great Day.”

We are at that point on the time line He told us to watch for. Satan is being loosed for a short time really soon. And he will fall like a rock to this earth, and this earth will be just like that dark rock from the bottomless pit, from which he operates today. He is being allowed to test each and every man alive in preparation for Christ's Second Coming where the righteous and non-righteous will be judged at the same time. All the books are opened and everyone, righteous and non righteous will be judged out of the books of our lives, the little book that tasted sweet, but turned sour in our lives. We are rewarded or punished, and then a new heaven and a new earth come down with Jerusalem, the City of God, coming down from the sky.

It was finished on the cross....all paths lead to the cross and all paths lead away from the cross, as it is the heart of this incredible love story. Jesus defeated Satan AT THE CROSS.....defeated Hell and Death too! He did not destroy Satan, he bound Him...he fell from the 3rd heaven to the 1st, bound in the air above the earth and lives on his rock....which will soon be thrown to this earth, and all hell is going to break loose. He knows he has only a short while....he is let out from the bottomless pit for a short while..it is the same.

The first Resurrection is when we are born again, all the millions of people past present and already ruling as kings and priests, ruling in heaven and ruling on earth. The "dead" in Christ can be living or dead, as they are alive either in heaven or on the earth.
..that is what will end during Satan's short time.

When the Angel announces that there is time no more....it is the end of the 1,000 years and Satan is loosed for a short time....and then the end will come. Then nation shall rise against nation, and Satan, will reign for a short time....that he knows is short....3 and one half years.

His Second Coming happens AFTER this short time, when Satan has gathered together his armies at the end of his short reign. Then he shall no longer be bound, but destroyed.

As to the mark of the beast...it will be alien. The Rock falls, and a host is given, and anyone who takes this host, will no longer be considered human, that is why they cannot and will not be saved. This is why Jesus asks the question "Will there be any flesh left on the earth" when He comes? Anyone who takes this host, which is a shot, by the way, and most likely ushered in with the Obama Health Care....should be called Satan's Kill shot, will be a hybrid, just like back in the days of Noah...they were not God created man, anymore, they took the mark and were beyond salvation. It will be just like that right before the Second Coming.

Don't be fooled by the false church telling you that you will be rescued from this by a pre-trib rapture. You will be staying through it, because you belong to Him, and He is going to be ruling in the New Heaven and New Earth that is on the heels of His Second Coming, not a thousand years in the future.

So, now that I went on and on about the revelations given, I must now go about proving Biblically that this scenario is correct. I have already found one study that shows how these revelations fit in with the Plan of God. So, I will post that study in my next letter.

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!

Patti C.

PS to Arlene if you read this, it is the hybrids, that took the mark of the beast, that are burned up in the lake of fire, NOT HUMANS! Thus, everything you have been saying about God's mercy to all flesh, is so true!!

Re: BIGGER THAN ME REVELATIONS

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES[color]

Link of article or video : www.free-bible-study-lessons.com/millennium.html

Hello all!!

The following is one study I found that fits the best what was revealed to me. I am including most of this study, and also putting in some of the Scriptures that this study eludes to. So, if you want to just read the whole study from the web site given, please do so.

Let me point out that when the Lord revealed this to me I was in total disbelief, and had so many questions. But as I look back on all that He has been showing me, over the past few months, have been foreshadowing this major point. Believe me, I am going to be looking at all aspects of what the Bible says about these things, but until I can do that one thing at a time, this study will at least show the basics of what I am trying to convey.

###########

What Is The Millennium
Reign of Christ?

www.free-bible-study-lessons.com/millennium.html

1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

As you can see this section of Scripture is found in the Book of Revelation. Revelation is filled with prophetic symbols, a fact we must take into consideration. Anytime we are working with an unclear or controversial section of Scripture we must begin with the realization that no matter how we understand it, it must be in accord with the plain teaching of Scripture elsewhere. We never use unclear Scripture to interpret plain Scripture. Rather we start with what is clearly taught and use that to help us understand areas of confusion.

If we are going to come to a Scriptural understanding of this portion of the Bible we will have to put our detective hats on, look for clues, and compare it with clear Scriptural teaching.

Let's pick out key questions that we will need to answer:

- Who is the angel?
- Is the thousand years literal?
- Who are the people on the thrones?
- Why be-headed martyrs?
- Where and how does Christ reign?
- Where and how do these people reign with Him?
- When do the dead live?
- What is the first resurrection? the second resurrection?
- What is the first death? the second death?

As we begin the find the answers these questions we will be able to have an idea of what Rev. 20:1-10 is talking about.

First, let's identify who the angel is. To do that we need to answer some basic questions:

- Who came down from heaven? [John 3:13, 6:33, 6:38]
##########
Jhn 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of man which is in heaven.

Jhn 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

Jhn 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Jhn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jhn 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
###############

- Who defeated and bound the devil? [Matt. 12:29, Col. 2:15, Heb. 2:14]

############
Col 2:14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Col 2:15 [And] having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

###############
From the above clear verses we can see that Jesus came down from heaven and defeated the devil.

The next important question is: When did Jesus defeat satan? Both Col. 2:15 and Heb. 2:14 identify that as when Jesus died and rose from the dead. This is also confirmed in Matt. 28:18 when Jesus stated He had all power/authority after His resurrection.

We can now see what Rev. 20:1-2 is talking about. Jesus defeated and bound Satan at the cross. He is a defeated foe. This raises further questions but now we have a foundation and time frame to work with.

- Jesus permanently defeated Satan - why does it say for a millennium?

- If Satan is defeated, how can he be loosed for a little season?
- Are the 1,000 years literal?

Satan is defeated and bound, but that doesn't mean he is destroyed. An abundant selection of New Testament Scriptures reveal that he is still around in a dangerous but limited sphere. Our context here is Stan's ability to deceive nations. At the time of Christ every nation except Israel was under the deception and control of Satan. Even Israel was greatly compromised as evidenced by Jesus calling the Jewish leaders the children of the devil [John 8:44]. Shortly after the resurrection the gospel went world-wide. A careful reading of the book of Acts shows that the known world received the gospel within one generation. Stan's ability to deceive nations has been restricted. It would appear that God will allow Stan's deceptive power to be increased shortly before the second coming.

This context answers our question on whether the millennium is a literal 1,000 years or not. Jesus defeated Satan around AD 30; therefore, the 1,000 years began at that time. It is apparent that they did not end in the year AD 1030 but are continuing on into our own era. They can only then be figurative or symbolic. The number 1,000 in Scripture sometimes means "a large but unknown number" [Deut. 1:11, 7:9, Job 9:3, Ps. 50:10, 105:8, Is. 60:22, 1 Cor. 14:19].

############
1Cr 14:19 Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that [by my voice] I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an [unknown] tongue.
############

Moving into verse 4 we see people on thrones and martyrs who had been beheaded. Who are these people? We are told they reign with Christ in the millennium. Who does the Bible teach us reigns with Christ? Those who follow Christ [2 Tim. 2:12, 1 Cor. 6:2-3, Eph. 2:6, Matt. 19:28, Luke 22:30] This is further confirmed by Rev. 20:6 where it refers to those who reign with Christ as partaking in the first resurrection [see below]. All believers reign with Christ both in this life and after this life. Some believers are singled out for special mention, but that doesn't change the fact it includes all believers.

############
2Ti 2:11 [It is] a faithful saying: For if we be dead with [him], we shall also live with [him]:

2Ti 2:12 If we suffer, we shall also reign with [him]: if we deny [him], he also will deny us:
############

In moving on we need to again place our feet on a firm foundation. We must find the answer to the following questions:

- What is the first and second death?
- What is the first and second resurrection?

As usual we need to start with what we do know. The second death is clearly identified in Rev. 20:14 and 21:8 as the Final Judgment. It is the time when the ungodly - body and soul - are condemned eternally to the lake of fire.

What is the first death? What is the first death the Bible speaks of? Spiritual death [Gen. 2:17]. Adam disobeyed God in the Garden of Eden instantly experiencing spiritual death and beginning the process of physical death.

With these definitions of first and second death, what do we make of the first resurrection? What is the first resurrection? It is the resurrection of Jesus which we partake in at the new birth [1 Cor. 15:20, 15:23]. Does this definition answer what we know about the first resurrection? Rev. 20:6 tells us that the second death [Final Judgment] will not hurt those who have experienced the first resurrection. Does this fit? Yes, those who partake of Christ's resurrection [Christians] have no fear of final judgment.

What does that leave us for the second resurrection? If the first resurrection is Christ's resurrection - which we partake of at salvation - then the second resurrection must the the resurrection of the righteous at the Second Coming. This would fit because the Second Death and the Second Resurrection would then be happening at the same time: Death for the ungodly, resurrection for the Godly [John 5:29].

############
Jhn 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of ****ation.
############

Now with this foundation let's look at our primary question: What Is The Millennium Reign of Christ? [There are many other issues in this section of Scripture for more detail take the Revelation course and/or read Who Is The Beast Of Revelation?]

As we have seen, the millennium began with the resurrection of Jesus Christ. The 1,000 year must then be a symbolic number not a literal one [this should not surprise us in prophetic books]. We also know that Christ must reign until the Second Coming [1 Cor. 15:25].

So where does this 1,000 year period come in? Notice that the first and second time this period is mentioned [vs. 2 & 3] it refers to the length of satan's imprisonment, not the reign of Christ. Then it tells us that believers and Christ both reign during this period. It does not say they stop reigning at the end of the 1,000 years. We might think this is implied if not for the plain teaching of Scripture elsewhere [see above].

What about verse 5? Who are the dead who live after the 1,000 years? We use the process of elimination. Believers are alive with God and reign with Christ during the 1,000 years. Who is left? Unbelievers, who are spiritually dead - they have not taken part in the first resurrection. Again, it does not say that they came to life immediately after the end of the millennium. Again we might think this is implied if not for the plain teaching of Scripture that the ungodly are raised at the Second Coming/Final Judgment [John 5:28-29].

The millennium rule of Christ is the ever expanding Lordship of Jesus Christ which began at His resurrection and will continue until the Second Coming [Dan. 2:44]. This reign, purchased with the blood of Christ, must increasingly be manifested on the earth until the end of the millennium. We are right now living in the millennium and will continue to do until a short season before the return of Christ. During this short season it would appear that the Bride of Christ worldwide will by tried by all the power of Satan. By the power of the Holy Spirit, she will emerge victorious and pure for her Bridegroom. [Eph. 5:25-27]

This does not belittle the intense suffering portions of the church are going through right now as about 150,000 people a year lose there lives for the Lord, not to mention the varying degrees of tribulation that all Christians face. This short season after the millennium appears to be in relation to Stan's ability to deceive nations. It does not mean there will be one world government since Scripture seems to indicate that there would never be a world-wide government after the collapse of the Roman Empire [Dan. 2]. However, it may be that all nations will unite in trying to stamp out the church as the Roman Empire attempted to do at the birth of the church.

################

The born again Rapture that I was compelled to post yesterday, actually leads into the idea that we are ruling and reigning with Christ, and took part in the FIRST RESURRECTION. When we die to the world and are born again from above, we are His, and He will use us in His Kingdom here on earth. When He comes, we will rule and reign with Him in New Jerusalem, in the New Heavens and the New Earth.

This is so exciting and daunting at the same time....time is so short to get the message out. And I know so few will want to believe this and take responsibility for their walk on this earth...but we are already in the Kingdom of God, and soon will be His Second Coming.

Looks like Satan is going to be thrown down, released, at any second. If that is the case, then 2016 - 2017 does look really good for His Second Coming.

Agape to all!!
Patti C.