Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NATURAL MAN VERSES SPIRITUAL MAN

Hello All!

I began writing a book last year. My purpose was to do a study of how the Book of Genesis relates to the Book of Revelation. My main focus was to show the birth of the Truth, and the birth of Religion, in Genesis and how it relates to these two components in the end times. I had studied the Book of Revelation for years and years, but, I had never studied the Book of Genesis in depth, before this time. I wanted to find out the truth for myself and used only The Holy Bible (KJV) and a Strong’s Concordance, so that I would not be influenced by other opinions or studies, but come to my own conclusions. The results just blew me away!!! I thought it would be interesting to share my findings with you all. I know this is a controversial issue, but, one that really helps us understand the rest of the Bible.

Most Christians, that trust in others to read and interrupt the Bible, believe that Genesis chapter 2, is just a rehash of Genesis chapter one, where God goes into more detail about what he did in that chapter.

I tell you honestly, that on the whole, I also fell for this explanation, until I began really looking at what is conveyed in these two chapters. Any thinking person would see the vast differences in what is occurring in these two chapters, and question how they could be considered to be saying the same thing at all!!!

TWO CREATIONS

The two Creation stories take place at different times. It is widely accepted that God created man on the 6th day of Creation, and that is what is described in Genesis chapter 1. But, chapter two describes an 8th day creation, after God had rested on the 7th day; He then “formed” Adam and places him in the Garden of Eden. We will start this study by looking into each of these chapters and focusing of the differences between them. I am going to quote from each chapter, first, so that you can see for yourself how very different they are.

SIXTH DAY CREATION OF NATURAL MAN

Genesis 1:26-28

“And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepest upon the earth.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female he created he them.

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”

EIGHTH DAY CREATION OF SPIRITUAL MAN

Genesis 1: 1-2

"Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, all the host of them. And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made."

Genesis 2:5-8

“And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.”

But, there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.”

I am sure, just by reading both of these descriptions, as conveyed in the first two chapters of Genesis, you can find many discrepancies between the two accounts. We are going to explore the most obvious one, first; the difference between who is doing the creating in Genesis, chapter one, and who is doing the forming, in chapter 2. In chapter one the “creating” is done by “God”, and in chapter two the “forming” is done by the “LORD God”.

God

This is very interesting, just by looking into Strong’s Concordance we see that the Hebrew word to describe God, as used in Genesis 1, is different than the two words to describe the LORD God in Genesis 2. Genesis 1 uses the meaning found as H-430; let us take a look at that first.

Strong’s Concordance; page 1467, H-430 states:

‘elohim’; plural of H-433; gods in the ordinary sense; but specifically used (in the plural thus, especially with the article) of the supreme God; occasionally applied by way of deference to magistrates; and sometimes as a superlative:-- angels, gods, godly, great, judges, mighty.

The Creator of natural mankind in Genesis Chapter 1 is actually God and the angels. Natural mankind was “created” in the image of God and the angels. “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness”: this makes sense that God is with the angels as He creates natural man and natural woman. He creates them both male and female, at the same time.

The LORD God

In Genesis chapter two, it is the LORD God doing the “forming” of Adam. Let’s see what definition is used here. We find it is H-3068.

Strong’s Concordance; page 1506, H-3068 states:

‘YHWH’; (the) self-Existent or Eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God: -- Jehovah, the Lord.

We can see from these varying definitions that God and the angels “created” natural man (mankind) in Genesis 1, and God, the Lord, the Almighty Eternal God, and Him alone, “formed” Adam, and then later made Eve from Adam.

Before we go any further, let us look into a few more informative definitions; the use of the meaning of word “man” in both chapters. Also we will look at the difference between the words “created” and “formed”, as they will explain a great deal, too.

The Hebrew word for man is ‘adam’, and it is used to describe any man, men, mankind, and human beings. This is the appropriate usage, in Genesis 1, as we can see that many men were created, not just one. The Hebrew word for man, when used with the word ‘the’ in Genesis 2, means something different. The word is haa-adam, with Article is ‘the man’, and eth haa-adam, as used in Genesis 2, means ‘this particular man’. From this, we see that many human beings (mankind) were created in Genesis 1 and only one particular man is being formed in Genesis 2.

We now know who (or whom) was doing the creating and forming in these two chapters, and also what was created or formed. Now let’s take a look at the meaning of the words “created” and “formed”. The word created is used in Genesis 1. We find the meaning of that word in H-1254, which simply means; ‘to shape new circumstances and conditions, make, choose or dispatch’. Whereas, the word “formed” as used in Genesis 2 means; ‘to mold into shape, form a resolution, to make with purpose, preordain, or plan divine activity’.

God created mankind on the 6th Day and he formed the man (Adam) on the 8th day, and this forming had a direct preordained purpose, that most likely involved ‘divine’ activity.

There are many more differences between these two chapters, and we will cover them all, here. I felt that the ones that we have mentioned, so far, are the most important. We know who and what was being created and formed, and also who was doing the creating and forming. The other differences are also informative, so let us continue to look at them.

Probably the most striking evidence, other than what we already mentioned, is the difference between when the plants and animals were created, in Genesis 1, and when the plants and animals were formed in Genesis 2. In Genesis 1 the plants and animals are created before mankind is created. In Genesis 2, the plants and animals are formed after Adam is formed.

These chapters cannot be describing the same thing! Also, the animals are called beasts of the “earth” in Genesis 1, and are called beasts of the “field” in Genesis 2. Let’s take a brief look at these two kinds of beasts.

Beasts of the earth: (earth is H-776); ‘eres’, be firm, the earth at large, land:--common country, land, nations, wilderness, wild plants, wild animals, natural man and woman.

Beasts of the field: (field is H-7704); ‘sadeh’ or ‘saday’, spread out, a field as flat:-- country, field, land, ground, soil.

The beasts of the earth are the wild beasts, and the beasts of the field are domesticated beasts. This is also true of the plants, in Genesis 1, the wild plants are created, and in Genesis 2, the domesticated plants are formed. Another important word we need to look at here is the word “ground”. There is no mention of anything or anyone being created out of the ground in Genesis 1, they are all created to live on the earth. The word “ground” is first mentioned in Genesis 2, “But, there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground. And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground”. Let’s see what the word “ground” means as used in this verse.

Strong’s Concordance, page 1462; H-127 states:

‘adama’; from H-119 meaning ‘soil’ (from its general redness):--country, earth, ground, husbandman, husbandry, land.

The earth is the earth at large, and the ground is “soil”, that is used to grow domestic plants and to raise domestic animals. Husbandry is something that farmers and ranchers are familiar with. This ground is also a specific place, the scared ground of the Garden of Eden.

Other Differences

We have looked at the major differences between Genesis 1 and 2, and by now, they are very obvious. But, to complete this study, we need to look, briefly, at the other contradicting verses.

Genesis 1

Male and Female created at the same time.
Sent out into the world.
Told to be fruitful and multiply.
Told to replenish the earth,
Given dominion over wild animals.
No rain yet, and the creation of mankind is complete.

Genesis 2

Adam formed alone, Eve later.
Brought into the Garden.
No command to be fruitful and multiply.
Told to dress and tend the garden.
Named the domestic animals.
Clouds and rain created.
"no man to till the ground".

There you have it….certainly these are two different accounts of two different creations and formations. Mankind was a new creation upon the earth, and Adam was a new formation, formed from out of the ground (soil) of a very special garden. Let’s take a good look at the LORD God’s special formation of the first “living soul”, formed on the 8th day. (Note: “Living soul” means this special man is an “eternal” soul, which will live forever.) And, we will also find out the importance of the “eighth day” throughout the Scriptures, which point, directly back, to Genesis 2.

Adam

Adam was the first human being created by God, and God alone. Before him, there was no created being upon the earth that possessed all of his mental and spiritual features. If all mankind was created on the 6th day, why is there “not a man to till the ground” before God formed Adam on the eighth day? Adam was fashioned by God from a pattern. What was that pattern? According to the apostle Paul, in Romans 5:14; “Adam was created in the figure, or pattern, of him, who was to come”, Jesus. It was in his, the Lord God’s image, that The Adam was formed. We know this because the New Testament Jesus is referred to as the last Adam.

First Adam

Genesis 2:7

“And the Lord god formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.”

Last Adam

1 Corinthians 15:45-47

“And so it is written, the first man, Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural, and afterward that which is spiritual. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.”

The first man and the second man are referring to the first Adam and the last Adam. This has nothing to do with the creation of human kind; it has to do with the salvation of the creation of mankind. The word earthy, as used here, is translated from the Greek word meaning “dust” from which Adam was formed. The peoples of the 6th day creation are not said to be formed from the dust, we are not told in what manner they were created.

Corinthians 15:48-49

“As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly. And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.”

Earthy and heavenly, this is the difference between Adam and Jesus. While both are Adams, the first Adam is carnal flesh man, and the second Adam (Jesus) is the Lord from heaven in a flesh body. Adam was first sent to help mankind be saved, but he failed mankind before he even got started. He violated the very commandment that God had given him. Four thousand years later, God sent a Savior, in the person of Jesus Christ, to save mankind. Jesus came by Adam’s loins by genealogy. Thus, Jesus is here referred to as the last Adam, for He was the last in the plan, of God, for the salvation of mankind.

That is the difference between the sixth day and the eighth day creation events. The sixth was natural man, “failed man”; the eighth was formed especially to lead his fellow humans back to God; but he failed when he also fell into temptation and evil. The last Adam, Jesus Christ, would not fail, nor be tempted, nor fall away, nor sin. Before we move on, there is more to be covered about the 8th day, let’s look at some verses from the Bible that this 8th day of the week, foreshadowed.

############

The 8th Day, (Persons, Souls, Feast, and Resurrection)

The first thing we are going to do here is to follow this 8th day through the Bible and see what it tells us. We will be looking at the most important meanings here; there are many studies on this, so feel free to do some research yourself. We already discussed the 8th day Creation, which occurs in Genesis 2. Next time we hear mention of the eighth day is in Gen. 17:12, where the Lord God is speaking to Abraham, having to do with circumcision.

CIRCUMCISION:

Old Testament

Genesis 17:10-12

“This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised. And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you. And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed”.

New Testament

(John the Baptist)

Luke 1:59-60

“And it came to pass, that on the eighth day they came to circumcise the child; and they called him Zacharias, after the name of his father. And his mother answered, and said, Not so; but he shall be called John.”

(Jesus)

Luke 2:21

“And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called Jesus, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.”

THE FLOOD and BAPTISM:

2 Peter 2:5

“And spared not the old world, but saved Noah, the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly.”

1 Peter 3:20-21

“Which sometime were disobedient, when once the long suffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water. The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us.”

THE LAST GREAT DAY:

There are 7 Jewish High Holy Days, called Feasts. You are most likely familiar with Passover and Pentecost, but the one we are speaking of here is called The Last Great Day. Following the Feast of Tabernacles there is an eighth day festival which is the seventh Holy Day of God. This feast is spoken of in both the Old and New Testament.

Old Testament

Leviticus 23:36

Lev 23:36 Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: it [is] a solemn assembly; [and] ye shall do no servile work [therein].

Leviticus 23:39

“Ye shall keep a feast unto the LORD seven days: on the first day shall be a Sabbath, and on the eighth day shall be a Sabbath.”

New Testament

John 7:37

“In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If and man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.”

Christ’s sermon was clearly given on the Last Great Day, the eighth day, of the Feast of Tabernacles. He was referencing a wonderful time to come, a time when all humanity would be given the opportunity for salvation.

Last, but surely not least, is how the 8th day has to do with Jesus’s resurrection from the tomb. It happened on a Sunday morning, which is the first day of the week, but is also considered by Christians to be the “eighth day”, new creation. That is why modern day Christians worship on Sunday, as they are worshipping the 8th day creation, in its perfected form, the form of their Savior, Jesus, the second Adam.

Summary on 8th Day: We can see how important this 8th day creation becomes through the whole of the Bible. It is special, and it foreshadows everything else that is to come. Next we will look into the creation of Eve, and how she fits into this whole picture.

Eve

Genesis 2: 21-24

“And the Lord caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof, And the rib, which the Lord god had taken from man, made He a woman, and brought her unto the man. And Adam said, this is now bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman because she was taken out of Man.”

This is a very special event; no other woman was “made” from any other man, by any other ribs. Eve was from Adam, but all other women were created alongside the other men in the 6th Day creation. There is no way that this Genesis chapter 2 event, regarding Eve, can be construed as simply a further explanation of all the women being created in Genesis chapter 1.

This seems like a very good time to look into the difference between “flesh and blood” and “flesh and bone”, and how this all relates to being “born again from above” and becoming a new creation, formed by God, returning to an eternal state of being, just like Adam and Eve before the Fall.

I will continue on with my study of FLESH AND BONES VERSES FLESH AND BLOOD, in my next post.
Bless you all!!!

Patti C.

Re: NATURAL MAN VERSES SPIRITUAL MAN

FLESH AND BLOOD VS FLESH AND BONES

(Continued from TWO CREATIONS)

Hello again,

It is my contention that the 6th day creation of mankind was the creation of natural man; men and woman who are flesh and blood. They were created just like the animals, which were flesh and blood. They are not living souls as mentioned in the forming of Adam; they are not eternal, but mortal. These are physical beings without a living soul, which is the spiritual aspect of Adam.

Therefore, Adam and Eve were full of spiritual light; they were flesh and bone before the Fall. Just as Adam says about Eve, “she is flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone”. Let us first follow the phase “flesh and bone(s)” through the Bible and see what we can see.

FLESH AND BONE(S)

We will start by looking at some verses in the Old Testament and then move on to the New. My contention here is that natural man, created on the 6th day, was flesh and blood. The Adam (man) and Eve (woman), that was formed and made in the Garden of Eden, was “supernatural or spiritual man” and were made of flesh and bone. Let’s see what we find.

OLD TESTAMENT

Genesis 2:23

(Adam speaking about Eve) “And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.”

Genesis 29:14

(Laban, Jacob’s brother speaking to Jacob (Israel); “And Laban said to him, Surely thou art my bone and my flesh. And he abode with him the space of a month.”

2 Samuel 5:1

(The twelve tribes of Israel speaking to King David); “Then came all the tribes of Israel to David unto Hebron, and spake, saying, Behold, we are thy bone and thy flesh.”

With just these few verses we see that there is a direct link between Adam, the first Man, and the future, Last Adam, Jesus Christ. Jacob is the father of all the tribes of Israel, in fact his name becomes, ‘Israel’. Israel is God’s chosen people, and are surely of the blood line of Seth, the same bloodline that will bring the Messiah. Both Jacob and David are mentioned in Christ’s genealogy. These are sons of God. Let’s really pin this down by looking into the New Testament, we will just do two verses, and then a couple of verses that explain why Israel, on Passover would sacrifice an unblemished lamb, with no broken bones.

NEW TESTAMENT

Ephesians 5:30

(Paul speaking to born- again Christians about Christ); “For we are members of His body, of his flesh, and of His bones.”

Luke 24:39

(Christ, after his resurrection, speaking to his disciples); “Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.”

Wow! This tells us a great deal about what kind of body we will have in the Kingdom of God (yet one must be born again from above to inherit an eternal body made of flesh and bones!). Isn’t that exciting?! Heaven will be like the Garden of Eden, where we do have bodies of flesh and bones, we are not just spirit, and floating around on clouds!!

(Back to the Old Testament for a moment)

Exodus 12:46

(Moses speaking of the Passover meal, and the lamb); “In one house shall it be eaten; thou shalt not carry forth ought of the flesh abroad out of the house; neither shall yet break a bone thereof”

Numbers 9:12

(Moses speaking to children of Israel about the Passover lamb); “And they shall leave none of it unto the morning, nor break any bone of it: according to all the ordinances of the Passover they shall keep it.”

(And back to the New Testament)

John 19:35-36

(John speaking about Jesus on the cross at His Crucifixion, where the soldiers did not break Christ’s legs because he was already dead, instead they pierced his side); “And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true; and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe. For these things were done, that the scripture should be fulfilled, A bone of him shall not be broken.”

FLESH AND BLOOD

In my study on this subject, there were more verses that discussed flesh and blood, than there were that discussed flesh and bone. Not sure what that means, other than there may be more flesh and blood types than flesh and bone types. Let us look at the Old Testament, first, where I will include some verses that mention “bloody man”, also.

Leviticus 17:11

“For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the alter to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh atonement for the soul.”

Isaiah 49:26

“And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am Jacob.

BLOODY MAN

2 Samuel 16:8

“The LORD hath returned upon thee all the blood of the house of Saul, in whose stead thou hast reigned; and the LORD hath delivered the kingdom into the hand of Absalom thy son; and, behold, thou art taken in they mischief, because thou art a bloody man.”

Psalms 5:6

“Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.

THE NEW TESTAMENT

Matthew 16:17

(Jesus speaking to Peter when Peter says that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God); “And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.”

Luke 11:51
(Jesus speaking of the Pharisees and lawyers of his day) “From the
blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple; verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation.”

1 Corinthians 15:50

(Paul speaking to the brethren about our resurrected bodies) “Now this I say brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.”

Hebrews 2:24

(Paul speaking about what Christ did for us by his death on the cross, He became flesh and blood for us so that He could destroy the devil and death) “Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil.”

The flesh and blood body that we all have is inherited from the first Adam, because he disobeyed God and fell from Paradise. We will cover this later when we get into the Temptation; but for now, everyone with a flesh and blood body will die, and the only way back to the Garden is to be born again from above, by the Spirit of the last Adam. Jesus is the last Adam, he is part of the human family and had flesh and blood inherited from them. When he died for us, and rose again, his body became a spiritual body just like the first Adam had before the Fall.

This spiritual body is still a physical body, but it is not dependent upon physical food to live, nor is it susceptible to death, sickness, or sin. Flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God, unless one dies to their Self Life and becomes a new creation in Christ, they will die physically and spiritually. This is the most important concept in the entire Bible. So many people think that if they are good people, go to church and have been baptized, they are saved. Nothing could be further from the Truth!!! There is nothing one can do to win their salvation but to die to themselves and live with and for Christ. We see that once one does this, there is also no way one can lose their salvation either! If you think you lost your salvation, you were never saved in the first place.

That being said, I would like to close this by listing what happens to a person when they are “born again from above”, and hopefully you will see why the Lord puts such MAJOR EMPHASIS on this, and what a CRUCIAL part it plays, in this love story written in blood.

SEVEN BLESSINGS IN BEING “BORN AGAIN FROM ABOVE”

1. We inherit Eternal life!! Our life becomes Christ’s life, and Christ cannot die again!!

2. We are born again as Sons of God; we pass from death into life and become a new creature.

3. God no longer deals with us as sinners. He chastises but His chastisement is not payment for sin, it is child-training, and all things work together for our good.

4. We are placed into the body of Christ. We are” flesh of his flesh and bone of his bone”. Our position is settled, we are joint heirs with Christ, mystically seated in heaven already! We are safe in God’s hands and cannot be plucked out.

5. God keeps our salvation, and we are eternally secure. The security of our soul depends on Christ’s righteousness, not our own. There is nothing that we can do to lose this salvation.

6. Jesus is faithful. He becomes our intercessor and he pleads our case when we are saved and we can never be condemned for our sins, past present or future.

7. We are sealed with the Holy Spirit. God gives the Holy Spirit to every believer when they are born again, as an earnest down payment of His promise to take us to heaven, and give us our inheritance.

############

This is something that the Lord just put on my heart, to write about, at this juncture. It seems to be something that most people misunderstand, and because we are speaking of the difference between spirit, mind and body, I think this is as good a time as any.

Most people just automatically think that the soul is connected to the spirit, not the mind. But if we look at this in light of the Truth, we find that the soul is an individual’s personal experiences and thoughts. When one is born again, his soul is the part of himself that he gives to God, hence the well-known phrases “win souls for God” or “lose your soul to Satan”.
In truth, there are only two “spirits” to choose from, and if one does not choose Christ, then the spirit they possess (or should I say possesses them) is the “spirit” of Satan. Plainly put, Jesus tells us that being born again is from ABOVE, from God. Enlightenment, on the other hand, is from BELOW, as sexual energy is at its root. Therefore, we do not have individual personal “spirits” that somehow we will connect to and become gods. What we sacrifice to Christ when we are born again is our “souls”. Our individual souls are what make us unique, and up until one is “born again” from above, they will search for enlightenment. In other words, if one is not in Christ, they are in Satan. Everyone has a soul, but not a ‘living soul’, and we obtain this’ living soul’ only when we are born again.

Remember that the Lord repeatedly tells us that we must be born again; to eat of the Tree of Life, and to enter His Kingdom, and to thus be eternal. There is no other way to Heaven. Satan is the prince of mankind’s darkened mind, therefore also his soul. If we are not “born again” of the Spirit, then Satan already possesses our souls. If man does not choose Christ, and become “born again”, he has chosen Satan and his own personal self/soul, over God.

The incredible upside to all this is that God wants everyone to make the choice to return to Him, and amazingly gives us our whole lifetimes to do so. But, soon there comes a time, of which He gives us thousands of years of warning, when there “shall be time no more”. He will give soulful man over to his sinful lusts and that awesome choice will no longer exist. It is getting close to that time!

############

It is just so exciting to do our own studies into the Lord God’s Holy Word. We may come to different conclusions, but that is not a bad thing, it only becomes that way when we try and preach it to others as the absolute truth. None of us will know this ABSOLUTE TRUTH until we get to heaven. Until then the best we can do is search His Holy Word and try and understand the best we can.

Thanks for letting me share what I learned, but in no means am I trying to convince you to believe me. Doing our own research is the best way to discover many hidden treasures. Happy hunting!!

May we all stay hopeful and joyful as we face these trying times…soon we will be with our Savior and nothing else will matter!!

Patti C.

I am bumping these old studies up at this time to show how very important it is to discern the natural from the spiritual and truth from religion. The darker it gets out there, the more light should be pouring into us and from us as His followers.

Shine on! He is coming SOON!!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!

Patti C.