Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
APFN ARTICLE...Will P. Wilson on the coming invasion...

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Article from APFN dated yesterday:

willpwilson 908
What Time Is the Invasion? Dave Hodges
Sun Aug 25, 2013 05:27

What Time Is the Invasion? August 24, 2013 copied from http://www.rense.com

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/siteupload/2013/08/russia-attacks-america-3.jpg

I have never taken as much ridicule over a topic as I have over my reporting of the presence of Russian soldiers on American soil under some very suspicious circumstances which I published last September/October. Conversely, I have never received so many tips from insider sources and average people who have just happened to have seen something related to the presence of Russian troops on American soil.

russia attacks america 3Because of the controversy, followed by the chastisement and the possible danger of reporting on this topic, this would be a very easy subject for me to back away from. However, since I first published my concerns over Russian troops on American soil, coupled with our apparent military stand down in places like Alaska, my contention that the Russians are soon going to be playing a major role in the subjugation of this country, has grown exponentially.

Where Is This Headed?
In my last article, I detailed how the Federal government is attempting to terrorize the American people with open admissions of in-your-face-tyranny against the American people which are designed to induce fear and a sense of helplessness in this country. Even the local police are becoming an extension of Federal tyranny since most departments have become federalized under DHS and are beginning to act with extreme prejudice and brutality in dealing with the public.

At the end of my last article I asked the question about what we had to be afraid of. What we have to be afraid of is that we are fast reaching the end game. The globalists are making their move and the chess pieces are being lined up and have been positioned on the board.

DHS and FEMA Are Preparing for War
By now, a person who does not realize that several Federal agencies including DHS and FEMA are preparing for war. In the past several months, DHS purchased 2.6 billion rounds of ammunition. The TSA, the National Weather Service, the EPA and the list goes on of Federal agencies which are arming to the teeth and still most of my American brothers and sisters want to bury their collective head in the sand and pretend that this means nothing.

Everything that has happened since I first published on this topic, nearly a year ago, has reinforced the fact that there is indeed a categorized enemies list. FEMA is storing food as much food as they can get their hands on and former FEMA officials have relocated to remote enclaves as a means to avoid what is coming.

Recently, I spoke with an unnamed source introduced to me by Michael Edwards of Activist Post who claimed that he was working on the DARPA projects that had been recently revealed to the American people. What had not been released to the American people was this source told me that Americans are being given a threat matrix score. Presumably, this is will become a life or death list. The source also revealed that he had seen, firsthand, the monitoring of talk show host Alex Jones, by this Arizona State University DARPA program. The source further took this information to mean that all Americans are receiving a threat matrix score which will be acted upon when the bad guys make their move.

I believe that this country is (1) going to to be attacked by Russians and our guard has been purposely let down to facilitate the invasions, and/or, (2) the Russians are going to be used as a supplemental force to round up dissenters and to seize the guns that are banned by the UN Small Arms Ban which Obama is preparing to sign during the late fall and early winter during the Congressional recess.

Whatever is coming, it is clear that the American military is not a big player because large segments of the military cannot be trusted to mindlessly follow orders. This also explains DHS’ demonization of the veterans because they would be leaders of an American citizen resistance in the coming strife.

Why the Russians?
Some of you will remember the survey which asked the American military respondents to answer the following question: “Would you fire upon U.S. citizens who refuse or resist confiscation of firearms banned by the United States government?” This late 1990′s survey was a litmus test to determine if the globalists could depend upon the American military. One would presume that the raw data did not produce the results that the globalists were looking for and they concluded that major elements of the American military cannot be counted on to support the imposition of a holocaust on American soil. This might be the best reason for why we are still fighting in Afghanistan so that the bulk of the active duty forces are rendered useless in the defense of the country when the administration and the Russians make their final move.

Does it make sense now why I carefully detailed Obama’s communist background, particularly with Bill Ayers? This is the same Bill Ayers who told FBI informant, Larry Grathwohl that 50 million Americans would have to be put into re-education camps and half of those would have to be murdered. This is the same man who launched Obama’s political career from his living room and whose father paid for Obama’s Harvard education.

Because the administration has been caught bringing in the Russians, these traitors were forced to invent a cover story. Subsequently, the administration announced the creation of a series of extra-constitutional “agreements”(that means illegal agreements) which justified the presence of Russian soldiers on American soil. These agreements were inked in June of 2013 in Washington, D.C., at the fourth annual meeting which led to the illegally created “U.S.-Russia Bilateral Presidential Commission Working Group on Emergency Situations.” This extra-governmental organization, formed under the Obama administration, is one of almost two dozen similar “working groups” bringing together top U.S. and Russian officials. These two bodies are cooperating on everything from the drug war and agriculture to terror, science, “rule of law” (could that be code for martial law?), health, environment, energy, nuclear issues, education, culture, media, business, arms control, and more, according to the U.S. State Department. The Senate has not ratified any of the international deals, as required by the Constitution of the United States. And as such, this is an illegal agreement. However, this is not just an illegal agreement, IT CONSTITUTES TREASON AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

If ever there was a case for impeachment, this is it. Obama is betraying every man, woman and child in this country. He needs to leave office and he needs to be arrested, tried and convicted for treason, yesterday.
On the Mural at Denver International Airport near baggage.
On the Mural at Denver International Airport near baggage.

The agreement calls for at least 15,000 Russian troops to engage in policing activities at American public events on American soil. In actuality, there are at least 150,000 Russian troops on American soil. This bilateral agreement is designed to conceal the fact of what the Russians are up to and they have been on American soil for some time.

No Staging Necessary, the Russians Are Ready To Go

I have done radio interviews on the topic of Russians on American soil with people like Dr. Susan Helman from Gatlinburg, TN. in which she claims that there are Russians in her small town. They speak perfect English, are all about the same age and rarely interact with the local population. How many times have you ever heard an immigrant population being about the same age and having nobody who does not speak proficient English? These are clearly Russian military plants.

Dr. Helman further discussed on my show how the nearby Smokey Mountains Park is largely blocked off to what used to be joggers and hikers. Dr. Helman has reported that unmarked helicopters routinely land on the golf course next to her house. Dr. Helman believes that the Russians represent the vanguard of a Russian occupation force.

Sherrie Wilcox has photographed Russian soldiers dressed up and riding in Homeland Security vehicles. Sherrie also detailed how the Smoky Mountains are now under the control of the UN and people are being denied access. She has identified the fact that Russians are emanating from an area in which there massive chemical weapons are stockpiled. In the following video, a detention facility is revealed with railroad tracks stopping at buildings. I would strongly recommend taking the time to watch the following video as the contents are chilling and have enormous implications for all Americans.

The Wilcox report makes it clear that DHS is partnering with the Russians to subjugate America. DHS’ minion agency, FEMA, is attempting to buy as much food as possible in preparation for what is coming. The establishment wants Americans as dependent on the government as possible because the takeover will meet with less resistance. With 101 million Americans on food stamps, this is the perfect time carry out this occupation plan with so many of us who will not raise a hand to those who are government dependent.

Russian and American troops in Fort Carson, Colorado.
Russian and American troops in Fort Carson, Colorado.

From Victorville, California, I have had numerous eyewitness accounts, both from respondents to my articles and to callers to my show relating to me from the Victorville, CA. area is the sight of, not only Russian soldiers, but Russian tanks training on American soil! My investigation into the happenings at Victorville, triggered the “spooks” investigating me and what I know as I reported in my last article as I published the contents of an email I received two days ago. Therefore, this has become very personal to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sVvvV2VSgew

The Pending Russian Takeover
It is time for some very straight talk. The bailouts were primarily responsible for the near instantaneous collapse of our economy. The Banksters have conquered our country. Their allies, the Russians, are preparing to occupy this country.

Any Military Invasion Will Begin with Alaska
Nowhere have I received more information than I have from Alaska regarding the presence of Russian soldiers, in uniform, on American soil.

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/siteupload/2013/08/russian-and-american-troops-at-fort-carson.jpg

F-22 over-flights between Russia and Alaska have been suspended thus, leaving the coastline more vulnerable. According to naval sources, submarine patrols have been greatly reduced and many locals have been reporting seeing fully surfaced Russian subs off of the coast of Alaska in multiple locations.

Obama's great giveaway - Obama’s great giveaway

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/siteupload/2013/08/russian-islands1.png

Obama is not just a traitor for bringing in Russian troops to police Americans, his treason started much earlier. Obama has given away seven strategic, oil-rich Alaskan islands to the Russians at a time when we could be going to war with Russia. At minimum, the oil, alone, from these Islands should be considered to be a military asset. I remain very concerned that these seven islands in the Arctic Ocean and Bering Sea could also be used as a military staging area from which to invade Alaska and defend its new claims of the mineral rich resources at the North Pole.

Russian troops began carrying out joint anti-terrorism drills in America since May of 2012. What terrorists could they be practicing for? The influx of Russian soldiers maybe began just as a trickle with a couple of dozen of Russians stationed at Fort Carson. However, with the FEMA bilateral agreement, it is clear the floodgates are ready to burst wide open and Obama’s treachery is fully exposed.

Conclusion
Since I wrote the first account of this preparation of the Russians to occupy this country, nearly a year ago, my fear of a Russian occupation has been greatly heightened.

Prepare now before it is too late. Store as much food and water as you can. Store guns and ammo for the looters which will roam America in the months ahead.

A clear picture is beginning to emerge and the coming events which will usher in this new age of tyranny are crystallizing and will be the topic of the next article in this series.

Recent article from "Before It's News"...

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2012/08/we-appear-to-be-under-russian-military-invasion-crossing-canadian-border-with-heavy-artillery-and-armor-2444030.html

Arlene