Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What Do the Shadows Say?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/lawley31.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

What Do the Shadows Say?

By Gene Lawley

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When songwriter, Bob Nolan of the Sons of the Pioneers, penned the words to his classic of the Old West, “Cool Water” I think he was on to something: “The shadows sway and seem to say…” His intent may have had a deeper purpose than just physical water, as the lines went on: “Tonight we pray for water.” And another line that says, “Old Dan and I, with throats burned dry, and souls that cry…for water, cool, clear water.”

It truly is a great western classic. Those lines, though, remind me of the cry of Jesus, as recorded in John 7:37: “On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink.”

So, what do, the shadows say?

Several decades ago the radio commentator, Paul Harvey, used the phrase, “When little men cast long shadows, the day is almost ended,” to characterize the impact of the Cuban dictator, Fidel Castro, on the world scene.

What do shadows say? Were you to walk north alongside the east side of a building in the late afternoon on a sunny day, and as you come to the building’s corner and the intersecting east-west sidewalk, you see on the sidewalk the shadow of an approaching person, coming from the west, you would know someone was approaching.

The shape of the shadow is that of a person, not an elephant or horse, and you naturally conclude that a person is going to cross your path. That reflection foreshadows a coming event—an encounter with another person.

Is this what the writer meant when he penned the words of Hebrews 10:1, “For the law, having a shadow of the good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with these same sacrifices, which they offer continually year by year, make those who approach perfect.”

Writing in Colossians 2:16-17, Paul clarifies the ”good things to come” of that verse: “So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths, which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.”

What Reality Do the Ten Commandments Foreshadow?

God gave Moses the Ten Commandments on the mountain, inscribed on tablets of stone.

What did they foreshadow? According to the Colossians passage, they foreshadowed Christ. How? One of the declarations Christ made was,

“Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled” (Matthew 5:17-1 .

How that played out is described in Romans 8:3-4: “For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh, that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.”

In summary, the Ten Commandments, then, are a picture of the character of a completely, righteous Man.

Romans 5, describes it this way: “Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life. For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man's obedience many will be made righteous.”

“Moreover the law entered that the offense might abound. But where sin abounded, grace abounded much more, so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord” (Romans 5:18-21).

That truly righteous Man took our sins upon Himself!

What Realities Do the Seven Feasts Foretell?

Up on that mountain God also gave Moses the specific seven feasts that were to be celebrated every year. Leviticus 23 records the directives. The first one, Passover, celebrated their deliverance and exit from the bondage of Egypt, which can be identified as a type of bondage or slavery to sin in our lives.

That event, the smearing of blood over the doorways to allow the death angel to pass over that household with his judgment, along with the various sacrifices of the tabernacle and temple rituals, portrayed that future fulfillment in Christ’s death on the cross at Calvary.

The next two feasts, Unleavened Bread and First Fruits, follow right on the heels of Passover, and the three of them portray the death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. Unleavened bread is a bread-type that has no life to it—flat and heavy; first fruits speaks for itself, as well, indicating that new life has emerged.

It is interesting how this third feast, the fourth and the fifth ones are tied to the harvest season, from spring until fall. What are the spring harvests? In Israel it was the barley harvest. It is followed by wheat harvest in late May and early June.

Then, in the early fall, the final harvest comes about—late-term fruits, vegetables, nuts, etc. This is the time of the fifth feast or festival, Rosh Hashanah, or Feast of Trumpets, which we will look at later.

The fourth feast, fifty days after First Fruits, is called Shavuot, or of Weeks in Hebrew.

Pentecost is the Greek term for the festival, picking up on the fifty days until the celebration, after the First Fruits festival. (Seven weeks plus one day.)

There follows a period of time before the next scheduled festival, Feast of Trumpets, or Rosh Hashanah. This spread of time between the fourth and fifth feast is explained, perhaps, by Jesus:

“Do you not say, ‘There are still four months and then comes the harvest’? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest!” (John 4:35)

Lay this annual feast schedule alongside the history of the church and one can see that this time parallels the age of grace, the preaching of the gospel to the whole world, and when God is finished “taking out from among the Gentiles a people for His name” (Acts 15:14), that final harvest in this age of grace, foreshadowed by the Feast of Trumpets, will take place, the Rapture of the saints.

Removal of true believers in the Rapture will open the door for the man of sin, the Antichrist, to move into operation and the seven-year Tribulation begins. Not long after the start of the “time of Jacob’s trouble” (Jeremiah 30:7), the Jewish people will realize their “savior” and peace provider is not their true Messiah. They will realize that Jesus is their Messiah and will accept Him as their atoning sacrifice, made back at Calvary. The Feast of Atonement foreshadows this festival. And finally, when Jesus comes back to earth and establishes Himself upon the throne of David in Zion, we see the fulfillment of the Feast of Tabernacles—God dwelling among His people!

What do the shadows say?

They say that God has had a plan in progress from the beginning, and it is laid out before us in His Word. Little men are casting long shadows, so we know that this harvest season is about over.

And, Jesus is coming soon!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven