Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A Letter Five Doves won't post

Re: Charles Holler, Sr....

Where to begin is the question....there are so many things wrong in this kind of understanding...

I'll just hit the high points which struck my heart.

You speak of sticking to what the Bible says to do, yet you confess that your father was a Pastor for 20 years, you go to church, and you encourage your kids and grandkids to do the same.

Where in the Bible do you find the doctrine of "going to church"?? The "body of Christ" IS THE CHURCH. ALL the different "denominations" today are wrong. There is not ONE in the bunch that is following what Jesus Christ said to do. We are supposed to be ONE BODY with the "mind of Christ"....see I Corinthians 1:10 and 2:16.

That example ("going to church", yourself) shows complete DISOBEDIENCE to Scripture instructions for the "body of Christ".

When you speak of the "spirit of antichrist", would that not include those who do not THINK as Jesus Christ thought? Is Jesus Christ a God of LOVE, or is He seen to be a God of vengeful retribution?

If the "fruit of the Spirit" (Galatians chapter 5) is LOVE, JOY, PEACE, LONGSUFFEREING, GENTLENESS, GOODNESS, FAITH, MEEKNESS, AND TEMPERANCE, then how on earth can you justify the belief that 95% of the world's people who have ever lived will be consigned to an "eternal torment in hell"?? What kind of "fruit" does that show? Love? Hardly!!

However, the "works of the flesh" (the antichrist spirit) show EXACTLY what the belief in eternal torment has as "fruit"....among them are HATRED AND MURDER.

Which one has the "mind of Christ"? I guess we should really discern who are our "brothers and sisters" in Christ! It is those who are of the SAME MIND as we are....and we have the "mind of Christ"!...I Cor.2:16.

AND WHAT DOES THE "MIND OF CHRIST" (Who is GOD) THINK ABOUT THIS DOCTRINE OF BURNING IN HELL? He tells us in Jeremiah 32:35:

"And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnon, to cause their sons and their daughters to PASS THROUGH THE FIRE UNTO MOLECH: WHICH I COMMANDED THEM NOT, NEITHER CAME IT INTO MY MIND, THAT THEY SHOULD DO THIS ABOMINATION, to cause Judah to sin."

That verse tells us EXACTLY what God thinks about BURNING ANYONE...let alone, forever!!

Have you ever STUDIED the doctrine? Or do you just believe what you are told by your Pastor? What if he is WRONG? This affects what you think of God, Himself? Do you believe Him to be all-loving (as the Bible says) and all merciful (as the Bible says)?

If not, you believe in the WRONG God! If you believe in a hateful, vengeful God (like the one who burns his "children"....Molech), then those who love the God of the Bible have to reconsider calling you "brother or sister" in Christ....because you are obviously NOT "IN CHRIST" at all!

"Study to show thyself approved unto God"....II Tim.2:15....I wouldn't want to be "ashamed" before God when I face Him. You claim that Jesus talked more about throwing people into hell than He did about heaven....I don't think so! How "loving" would that show Him to be? I could not love a God like Molech.

http://www.jesusreligion.com/restoreall.html

Piece of the link:

"According to scripture, Jesus Christ, Son of the living God, created all things; reconciles all
things; is heir of all things; has authority of all things; will have all men to be saved; His grace
comes to all men; He takes away the sin of the world; He gives His flesh for the life of the world.
He is the propitiation for the sins of the world; whose gifts are irrevocable, of which life is one of
the gifts. He manifested to put away sin. He preached to the spirits in prison and holds the keys to
death and hell; who changes not. He is Lord of both the living and the dead; He will destroy all
enemies of God, the last one being death; who made all things alive; who completes the work the
Father gave Him to do; who restores all things; gave Himself a ransom for all. He takes away the
curse and said He came to do the will and work of the Father, who wills that all men be saved
and come to the knowledge of the truth, so that God may be all in all!"

Do a study of what the early, and uncorrupted, "church" believed....it was the doctrine of "universal restoration"....and all of creation is awaiting this time. See Romans 8:22. Those with the "mind of Christ" HEARS what the Spirit of God is telling us. Before we were in the womb, God knew ALL OF US...Jeremiah 1:5. NO EXCEPTIONS! And we will ALL eventually be "conformed to the image of His Son"...Romans 8:29. The "elect" in this age...and the remainder in the ages to come. This message is there, but we have to "dig for it"....Proverbs 25:2....not just listen to what "professional Pastors" (who are unbiblical) tell us.

Arlene

Re: A Letter Five Doves won't post

bump