Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: IT'S HAPPENING ON ALL LEVELS

Arlene,
You are so right! It is a defining moment when we realize the Truth of who Israel really is!! IT CHANGES EVERYTHING!! I was given this revelation over a year ago, but each time I tried to write about it on FD's, it would not get posted. I wrote an article about Natural and Spiritual Israel, and how ALL BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS, ARE ONE IN CHRIST, AND BECOME GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE.

Yes, it is this knowledge that opens the door to a flood of truth, and right now those flood gates are open in my heart and I am studying and gathering as much information as I can on what is being revealed to me. For now I am collecting information and doing research in the Bible, in the concordance, and on line. Not sure what I will write when I calm down and start to put pen to paper.

I do know what I am up against on a web site that will only consider a pre-tribulation view, but even there the tone is changing, and I am not the only one waking up to these truths. There are rays of light beginning to shine on that site, but we will see if it takes hold and this issue will be allowed to be addressed, openly. I know I have to be careful in how I present these truths, and make sure that I use the whole armor of God, especially the sword of the Holy Spirit, the Holy Word of God.

I am determined not to write anything that the Lord does not tell me to. This is a time of listening and learning....of being a student and not a teacher, until the Lord shows me that is what He wants me to do.

Keep the great articles coming, and know that you have someone listening and absorbing all that the Lord is teaching you, and you are sharing with all of us here.

Thank you for your kindness.
Agape,
Patti

Hi again, Patti....

There are so many deep things you speak of....and I think most Christians don't think deeply enough on certain things!

But you do!! And I do, as well! And I love to hear of these deeper things from others because I have studied them as well...before I became a Christian. I was, myself, deeply into the "New Age" with Jeanne Dixon, Edgar Cayce, Ruth Montgomery, et al.

At one time in my early life, I was so far into the "bottom of the pit" within myself that I had to look up to even see the bottom....and that's when God put forth His mighty hand and pulled me out!! And, even then, I kicked and screamed with every inch because when someone gets accustomed to darkness, the "light" tends to be very uncomfortable at first.

But, because of this experience, I can sometimes see more clearly when others are dangerously near this very dark place....and sometimes I jump in to pull them out without thinking first.

I think you spoke once of the "prince of the power of the air"...and it reminded me of Eby's explanation of this. This link was an extension of one I just posted, but I remember having read it before.

I thought it might interest you at this point:

http://www.godfire.net/eby/rev-111.html

Piece of the link article:

Never forget, my beloved, that all the attributes and characteristics of the Holy Spirit and the Un-Holy Spirit ARE SPIRIT, and therefore energy — power! As we walk in either of these realms of spirit-power there is ALWAYS A TRANSMISSION OF ENERGY! None of us is an island to ourself, the emanations that flow out from our life affect the world around us and change things, consciously or unconsciously, visibly or invisibly, for the better or for the worse. There is constantly in this world a definite transference of spirit energy from person to person, from group to group, from religion to religion, from nation to nation, positive or negative as the case may be. The rise and success of false religions, communism, sexual immorality, rock music, drugs, humanism, and evils of every kind that are flooding our societies today, are the direct result of negative satanic spirit influences transmitted to the masses through faithful ministers of unrighteousness who have become filled with the UN-HOLY SPIRIT, and consequently transmitters of the same, producing a SURCHARGED ATMOSPHERE! This, my beloved, is “the power of the air,” the “spirit that now worketh in the sons of disobedience!” Satan has a large elemental power. He is named the “prince” of the power of the air, meaning he is the INVISIBLE RULER, which activity and authority he exercises IN AND THROUGH MAN! Truly, he is the spirit that “worketh in the sons of disobedience.”

The word for “air” in the Greek language is aer meaning “to breathe.” The “power of the air” is thus the ENERGY OF BREATHING! Thoughts from the unconscious realm breathed out — expressed in words in the conscious realm and lived out as deeds in the physical realm — go forth as energy, power, soulical and spiritual influences in the very atmosphere of the earth. These are not merely thoughts or merely words, for the soul and spirit of man are tapped into the timeless sphere of eternity wherein is that which is called by the scriptures “the powers of the heavens.” This is the realm of pure energy, and the unconscious mind of man is tapped into this vast supply of energy, either positive or negative, and not only tapped in, but when the mouth is opened, or the body acts, the energy is brought forth through the conscious realm and released into the atmosphere of man’s physical world, carrying a very real power capable of either blessing or cursing mankind!

Some Christians can understand deep spiritual things, and some don't have a clue about them. Everything that carnal Chrisitans read from the bible, they interpret as being in the "natural" realm of things they can "see" and "touch". So, if this spirituality doesn't interest you, just pass it on by....I wouldn't have given a "hoot" about it 5 years ago....but now it's a perfect explanation for me about this "prince of the power of the air"...

Arlene

Absolutely Arlene..

...Thank you for sharing that!! We have so much in common, as even our background of studying New Age spirituality, before coming to Christ, is another common bond between us. I feel this actually was a valuable lesson, and can be a valuable tool in helping us distinguish the Truth from the lies. When I was a child, I grew up on a farm, and spent much time alone with nature and animals, yet, there was always someone with me and I could feel His loving presence and even talk with Him, and I called Him Papa. We must become as children to enter the kingdom of God.

I knew this loving presence was Jesus, especially after going to Church and learning about Him. He does live in our hearts, and somehow as we grow older we do not listen anymore, or the worries of the world take over our thoughts and actions. I never joined the Church, but taught Bible School, sang in the choir, washed dishes for the ladies luncheons etc....it all seems so un- spiritual to me, and until I could see the spirit of the matter, it was not of any value. That is why the New Age held so much promise, because it was all about being spiritual, and back in the 70's, that was an exciting thing!!

Yet, just as you said, there came a point where it all hit bottom, and I knew the answers I was seeking about the Truth could not be found in that arena. That is when Jesus found me...totally discouraged and wondering what it all meant. I was immediately changed in the moment He appeared to me, and the only word I spoke was "YES".

From that instant on, it has been a very spiritual journey with Him as the source. I feel we are to experience the Lord on a spiritual level, NOT A RELIGIOUS ONE. Religion is the opposite of the Truth, religion began with Satan and will end with Him. Religion is the pinned down dead butterfly, that all the world admires; while the Truth is LIVING and still flying around. The Truth, which is Christ, Jesus, cannot be pinned down with the ideas in the darkened minds of men.

Yes, our minds must be renewed at the same time our hearts are, and we become a new creation, new creature and have a personal relationship with our Creator. Those who are born again in this way become the chosen ones, the elect, God's own people, Israel.

Noah had this relationship, Abraham had this relationship, Moses had this relationship and we have this relationship too. It all boils down to that. If we do not know Jesus in an intimately spiritual way, through His Holy Spirit, then he will never know us.

It is all very spiritual, and when we are born again, our minds ponder spiritual matters, and we begin to live our lives on a whole new level...the level of Love for our Creator, and stop using our minds to create our creator. The mind is where the matrix of evil resides, and can only begin to be overcome by being born again from above, and baptized in the FIRE of the Holy Spirit.

Oh my gosh!! I did not mean to go on like that!! Your letters and the articles you send always get me to that deep thinking and reflecting place. Please forgive my long responses. This correspondence with you has been very enlightening, helpful and heartening! As, I have absolutely no one who will spend any time talking together on this level, and no one to share deep thoughts with, and I feel like I made a "meant to be" friend in you.

Thanks for the article and everything else!!
Bless you, girl!
Patti

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Hi Patti....I added on the necessary protection for Steven's sake because I added another Eby link below as an illustration....

You are on the "same page" as I am in our thoughts about today's "churches". There is very little faith, if any, in our "religious" society they call churches today. Most don't rely on what the Bible says. They trust what some men (Pastors) tell them it says. It is little more than a prophetic social club run by some major organization which has given it the name that sounds like a church. And they are run by "Man" and not God.

I remember being in one of the last churches I attended, and the pastor told us to open our Bible and read from a certain scripture. My inner spirit cringed when I listened to what happened! MASS CONFUSION! Rather than unity among the people, it sounded like garbled NOISE! All were reciting from a different Bible...and everyone just sat in stunned silence until the Pastor changed the subject.

Today's churches are filled with unbelievers, and people who just want to be called "Christian" because it suits some purpose in their life...job, family, social status, finding a mate, or getting a date for that night.

NOBODY seems to want a RELATIONSHIP with our Lord anymore. They want to find out "sensational things" like "rapture dates" and what's going on in the "Land of the Khazars" (present nation of Israel). If a present-day so-called "Christian" had a choice of murdering two people...a Jew or a Christian...they would pick the Christian and "assume" that would cause them to be "blessed by God"!! Such ignorance, heresy, and lack of Bible knowledge!! Their "brothers and sisters in Christ" are more the people who hate Jesus Christ than those with whom they should be spiritually joined by commandment of God. And they despise those who bring out this fact.

Anyone who is led by the Holy Spirit of God would KNOW who God is....a God of love, mercy, omniscience, etc...and has nothing but the salvation of all Mankind in His plan for restoration of all creation. Instead, they believe God is an unmerciful tyrant who will do WORSE than Hitler, Nebuchaddnezzar, Pol Pot, or Muzzolini....and this proves no knowledge of God, our Creator and Redeemer, at all!!

Scripture is seen as some kind of formula to prove a false plan of God. They talk of "Jubilee", but they have not the most basic concept of the purpose God had for the "release of prisoners" and "setting men free". And that ends up determining an event done by the United Nations, adding 50 (or 49) years to this and coming to the conclusion that THIS is what God had in mind!

And they pay no attention to the inner mysteries of God working within the souls of men through trial and tribulation to understand the basic carnality and deceitfulness that must be changed in the character of "Man" before final redemption can occur.

For instance, Isaiah 9:15 reads:

"The ancient and honourable, he is the HEAD (Jesus Christ): and the PROPHET THAT TEACHETH LIES, he is the TAIL (Satan)."

And they can't take this scripture along with Revelation 9:10..."And they had TAILS like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails; and their power was to hurt men five months."....and put them TOGETHER to show the spiritual meaning of Revelation chapter 9. It is the working of FALSE PROPHETS who are destroying Christianity!

What will happen because of this? Isaiah 9:16 tells us EXACTLY what will happen to these FALSE PROPHETS (Pastors) and those to whom they are teaching lies:

"For the leaders of this people cause them to ERR; and they that are led of them are DESTROYED."

This DOES NOT mean that they will "burn in hell forever"...only that this PART of them which is controlled by Satan will be destroyed in the process of their ultimate redemption....and it WILL BE PAINFUL!!

Anyone who has ever been hurt very badly by someone they loved, knows that the PAIN of this hurt is far greater than any physical pain that is endured. And facing up to these false beliefs, ultimately, will be SEVERELY PAINFUL. We punish our children to teach them something, and it hurts and makes them cry bitter tears.....BUT IT IS TO TEACH THEM A LESSON THAT WILL MAKE THEM A BETTER PERSON. Unfortunately, not much of this is done in today's homes, either.

Eby describes this pretty well in this link:

http://www.godfire.net/eby/rev-113.html

Piece of the link article:

The locusts, then, are the energy-charged authority, words, and actions of men and systems which carry a very real power capable of wrecking much havoc in the lives of God�s people. That these locusts become the personification of the deceitful intents of the heart is confirmed by the words of the prophet where, in reference to the might and power of Nineveh, he states that "Thy crowned ones are as the locusts" (Nahum 3:17).

That which is crowned, of course, is a KING � a ruling one � that which sits on the throne and has authority and power over men! A friend has pointed out that this is, also, the thought which is carried by the Greek word daimon translated "devil" in the scriptures but from which we derive our English word "demon." This word daimon means, literally, a DEIFIED SPIRIT! It is, then, a GOD that rules over man � a god-like spirit made so because it sits as a king or a "crowned one" in a man�s life.

This is naught but the religious spirit that rules over the Lord�s people through the instrumentality of the movements, organizations, and church systems of man! Oh! What authority and power they exercise over men's lives! The priests and ministers of religion, and the systems they represent, are as God to the masses of Christians who blindly accept their words as the very words of God! Can you not see the mystery?

Well, Patti....as you can see, I'm rather "wordy" myself.

If I could have my way, a "PERFECT" "church service" would involve a few true Christians who READ AND UNDERSTAND THEIR BIBLES, getting together a few times a week to discuss what we have read. Then, we can put all the pieces together to get the "picture" that God is showing to us. That would be the TRUE "leading of the Holy Spirit" within the "body of Christ". We don't need a "middle-man (Pastor")...and we never did!!

Jesus Christ is the only Mediator between Man and God that we need!! We are told this is I Timothy 2:5....but MOST CHRISTIANS refuse to believe what God says!! They choose to listen to Satan instead! That's who their present "inner man" is.

Arlene

AMEN Arlene!!! (this conversation, between us, is almost as good as the ideal Church (Bible study) you described!!!

I woke up this morning knowing what I was to read, study and eventually write about, and it is exactly what we have been talking about....the difference between Truth and Religion. It goes all the way back to the Beginning, when Satan tempted Eve with eating from the tree of Knowledge. This knowledge, when separated from God and His Spirit, leads to "religion and the religious spirit of the anti-Truth, and the anti-Christ.

Since we have been talking about this over the past several days, I was anxious to see if you had responded to my last letter, so looked and saw that you had. But, instead of reading it right away, decided to do my study on what the Lord was placing on my heart, before I read what you had said.

I spent 6 hours gathering material and Scripture to write my article, and know that it will take me a few days to get it all on paper. I am so excited, as revealing this one Truth, about the difference between truth seeking and religion seeking, opens the door for so many other truths!! It will help one in understanding who Israel is, and who the antichrist, false prophet, and the image of the beast are. It will help in knowing the timing of the Lord's return; this understanding of the difference between Truth and religion is a foundational STONE, it is all about THE ROCK, WHICH IS JESUS....the one we either stumble over, or that will crush us. We must be able to see this difference, or we are all just like Eve, and will be deceived.

Bless you Arlene, for your fabulous studies that reveal this Truth, and for you words of personal experience with it. I pray many people are reading this dialogue between us, as it is as you say, a Bible study between two TRUTH SEEKING BELIEVERS, sharing sacred Scripture and Biblical truth, in a loving and personal way, just like the Lord wants His Church to do.

This conversation with you has been such a GIFT to me, I humbly thank the Lord for us getting to know each other on a Spiritual level, as this proves we really are sisters in Christ.

Maybe you should be getting these awesome studies out there more in the public eye with starting a new letter or post. Your information is so good, I just hope people are reading what you are sharing with me.

I am honored to know you!

Patti

Hi Patti....Please, don't give me "honor" because I neither seek it nor do I want it!!

We should all honor each other EQUALLY when the truth is spoken according to God's word(s) alone. God is the one who does the leading to the things that I find that I pass on to others.

Like everyone else, my heart is also "desperately wicked"...and like everyone else, this is a continuous battle within me. The moment I see anything like PRIDE popping up in myself, I turn to God to take it out IMMEDIATELY!!

It took me many years, even decades, to be able to actually "see" what the lessons are underneath the DEEP layers of Scripture. And, like you, I see the fault is in the HUGH "religious systems" of today's churches. They keep everybody on the superficial layers with just enough information to make sure they stay "blind as a bat" to the things of the Holy Spirit of God.

The marvelous thing about following the TRUTH alone is that after a while, if a lie is spoken, it pops up like a "red flag" in a field of white! People, particularly Christians, don't like to be told that they are believing lies...and they will attack the messenger with everything they have! They give great "honor" to the Pastors who have taught them. And these Pastors will accept this honor with great relish.

Luke 20:46..."Beware of the scribes, which desire to walk in long robes, and love greetings in the markets, and the highest seats in the synagogues, and the chief rooms at feasts; (vs.47) Which devour widows' houses, and for a show make long prayers: the same shall receive GREATER D*MNATION."

These "scribes" of yesteryear are today's Pastors who "peddle their wares" to unsuspecting, and unlearned, Christians wanting to know some NEW THING. People who call themselves "Christians", but who are actually those "wolves in sheep's clothing" are men like Mark Biltz who has conned millions of Christians into becoming more "Jewish" in their thinking.

And it spreads like a DISEASE among those who listen to them. I know this because I was among their "disciples" at one time. If you actually READ Leviticus 23 about the Feasts of the Lord, you will not find ONE "Jewish" description among them. And if you try to find out the TRUE meaning behind the Feasts ANYWHERE, you will ALWAYS find the statement "according to Jewish history and tradition" inserted into the material.

This has badly tainted the TRUTH about these Feasts of God. Those "waters" have been poisoned....and Christians are drinking it without question!!

Take the "Feast of Trumpets", for instance. JEWISH TRADITION has this "Feast" as some kind of MARRIAGE CELEBRATION. However, I find that NOWHERE in God's description of the Feasts of the Lord. Trumpets were for WARNINGS OF IMPENDING DANGERS, WARS, AND ASSEMBLIES.....just as the Trumpet Judgments of Revelation describe! There is NO "Rosh HaShanna" in the Bible...not in Leviticus, and certainly not in the Book of Revelation.

But, now, trying to fight against this is like trying to UNWEAVE a demonic tapestry that has been conjured up by evil spirits. No "Christian" wants to have their "pet doctrine" attacked....even if it's wrong!

If someone can prove me wrong, I'll be the first to admit my mistake! However, that would take too much time, effort, and study to do....and most Christians are too lazy to search for the truth. But, if our "spiritual muscles" are to be exercised, we can't let someone else do the work for us. Nobody gets a result of good abdominal muscles by having someone else do their "sit-ups" for them!!

Arlene

Apr 18, 2014 - 5:24PM

I am bumping up this entire thread because there are some good things here that are valid and are good reminders of the Spiritual nature of what is happening as well as what is taking place in the world.

Arlene makes some really good points and offers good links to articles that present her concepts. A hearty discussion between sisters in Christ about the spiritual nature of these end times.

Also, for anyone who is just finding out the Truth of who Israel really is this may be some interesting information.

Blessings to all!!

JESUS IS ALL AND EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.

Hello all,

Was just viewing some of the latest video news, and this thread came to mind, as it is HAPPENING ON ALL LEVELS and has accelerated almost totally out of control! Seems the more the world winds down, the more man speeds up, in his running to and fro.

We need to be Spirit filled. This is crucial! Everything is shaking as we wobble to the end of the world, and ourselves.

Interesting conversation this...and very timely.

Hold on tight to the Lord!!

Jesus IS All and EVERYTHING!!

Patti C.