Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dr Deagle Show 2013/08/06 - DNA Science & The Jewish Bloodline - Texe Marrs

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPj1SYIq7ns
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Dr Deagle Show 2013/08/06 - DNA Science & The Jewish Bloodline - Texe Marrs

DNA Unearths Stunning Secrets: Jews Are Khazars!
Who are the Jews? What is their ancestry? Are the Jews a homogenous race? Are Jews descended from Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob?

Today, DNA science reveals that almost all the Jews in the world come from Khazaria. They are not of the blood lineage of Abraham and the prophets, but of King Bulan and the pagan peoples of the Caucasus. The ancestors of today's Jews are not Israelites but are Khazarians.

Khazaria's people, in the 8th century, converted from paganism to Judaism. In the 10th century, these Khazarian "Jewish" converts emigrated to Eastern Europe, and especially Poland and Lithuania.

In 1948, the Khazars, erroneously believing themselves to be "Jews," arrived in the territory of Palestine and set up the state of Israel. The people of Israel today are virtually all of Khazar (Turk/Mongol stock) extraction. The "Jews" have no genetic claims to the land of Israel and no family connection whatsoever to historical Israel.

DNA science joins recent discoveries in history and archaeology to present the world with a correct and remarkable picture of the Jewish people. Now, everything changes!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Dr Deagle Show 2013/08/06 - DNA Science & The Jewish Bloodline - Texe Marrs

Hi Steven...

I had this one in my files, and I found it as I was deleting some of the many I have retained in my searches....

Arlene

New DNA Science Research Confirms...

Jews Are Not Descendants of Abraham

"I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan."

-
(Revelation 2:9)
"And the Lord appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land..."

-
(Genesis 12:7)

Who should possess the land of Israel? Christian evangelicals say it should be the descendants of Abraham. They point to the Old Testament and claim that God gave this land forever to the descendants of Abraham and that God demands they and they alone own the land.

To the Christian evangelical, this means the Jews. Yes, it is the Jews who own this land, and it is their land forever.
Itil, capital of Khazaria
In 2008, Russian archaeologist Dmitry Vasilyev unearthed Itil, the long lost capital of the Kingdom of Khazaria. New DNA science proves that today's "Jews" come from Khazaria and are not the seed of Abraham.
The Jews, then, according to Christian evangelicals, are the descendants of Abraham, his seed.
DNA Science Confounds the Common Wisdom

There is only one problem. And it is a huge one. Science proves those who call themselves "Jews" are not Jews! DNA Science has confounded the Christian evangelicals by proving conclusively that most of the people in the nation of Israel and in World Jewry are not the descendants of Abraham.

Those living today who profess to be "Jews" are not of the ancient Israelites, and they are not the seed of Abraham. In fact, the new DNA research shows that the Palestinians actually have more Israelite blood than do the "Jews!"

The nation of Israel today is populated with seven and half million imposters.
The "Jews" Are Not Jews But Are Khazarians
Dr. Eran Elhaik, geneticist researcher at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, found that today's "Jews" originated from Khazaria and not Israel. They are not the seed of Abraham.
The newest DNA science finding is from Dr. Eran Elhaik ("a Jew") and associates at the McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. In research accepted December 5, 2012 and published by the Oxford University Press on behalf of the Society of Molecular Biology and Evolution, it was found that the "Khazarian Hypothesis" is scientifically correct.

What exactly is the "Khazarian Hypothesis?" Simply stated, it holds that the Jewry genome is a mosaic of ancestries which rise primarily out of the Khazars.

Jews are Khazars, not Israelites.

The "Jews" of America, Europe, and Israel are descendants not of Father Abraham but of King Bulan and the people of ancient Khazaria. Khazaria was an amalgam of Turkic clans who once lived in the Caucasus (Southern Russia) in the early centuries CE. These Turkic peoples were pagans who converted to Judaism in the eighth century. As converts, they called themselves "Jews," but none of their blood comes from Israel.
Geneticists report that less than 2% of "Jews" living in Israel are actually Israelites.
Later, the "Jews" (Khazars) emigrated, settling in Russia, Hungary, Poland, Germany, and elsewhere in Europe. As "Jews," the Khazars then left the European nations in 1948 and settled the fledgling, new nation of Israel.

The people of Israel are not the seed, nor the ancestors, of Abraham. They call themselves "Jews," but in fact, DNA science shows them to be Khazars. They say they are "Jew," but they are not.

"There are no blood or family connections among the Jews," said Dr. Elhaik in an interview with Haaretz, Israel's daily newspaper. "The various groups of Jews in the world today do not share a common genetic origin. Their genome is largely Khazar."
The Khazarians, never in Israel, converted to Talmudic Judaism in the 8th Century.
God Did Not Give the Land to the Khazarians

Thus, when Prime Minister Netanyahu says, "God gave this land to our Israelite forefathers," he is absolutely wrong. There are no Israelite forefathers of today's "Jews." When today's "Jews" say they should possess the land because they are Israelites and are the seed of Abraham, they are mistaken.

The "Jews" are in Israel for one reason and one reason only: Because the United States, in 1948, recognized the nation of "Israel" and has since funded and protected it. God's Word has nothing to do with it.

God's Word, the Holy Bible, prophesied that in the last days imposters would erroneously and falsely claim to be "Jews." These imposters would, the Bible told us, persecute their enemies and especially the Christians. But God would have his revenge:

"Behold, I will make them of the Synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; Behold I will make them to come and worship at thy feet and know that I have loved thee." (Revelation 3:9)

Do the "Jews" (Khazars) not do exactly as our God prophesied? Do they not persecute the Palestinians and defile the land, claiming they are its original inhabitants? This, even though their proven ancestors, the Khazars, never set foot in the Middle East and are not the seed of Abraham?

My thanks to Dr. Eran Elhaik of Johns Hopkins University and to his associates. You have performed a valuable service with your DNA research, both to Christianity and to world understanding. Elhaik's research confirms earlier DNA studies, especially the work of Dr. Ariella Oppenheim of Hebrew University, who likewise found, in 2001, that the "Jews" came from the Khazars rather than the Israelites. Dr. Oppenheim even found that some of the Palestinians have the chromosomes proving they are "Cohen," related to the ancient Israelites who worked in the Synagogue and Temple.
Where, and Who, Are the Seed of Abraham?

I ask my evangelical Christian friends: What will you do now? Will you heed what God said, in Revelation 2 and 3, about "them which say they are Jews and are not?" Will you accept modern DNA science as legitimate and valuable in proving the truth of God's Word?

Or will you, dear Christian friend, walk right on by, dismissing what both God and science have informed you?

God said that the seed of Abraham would inherit the land. Therefore, we must-absolutely must-in light of the DNA evidence, ask ourselves: Where, and who are the seed of Abraham?

We know that Netanyahu and the people who now inhabit Israel have no claim to the land. They are interlopers, false pretenders. But there is a true and legitimate Chosen People of God. In fact, the scriptures had it right all along. The answer is found in Galatians 3:29. Read it for yourself:

"And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed and heirs according to the promise."

So, if you belong to Jesus our Lord, you are "Abraham's seed," regardless of your physical race. You are overcomers, and Revelation 21:7 promises, "He that overcometh shall inherit all things." This is the great secret that every true Christian knows.

God is not a racist. The Great Commission extends to every race and ethnicity. We who love Jesus are His Chosen People, and we have the promise first given to Abraham way back in Genesis.

Know this, and you will forever be greatly blessed. And that, dear friends is the promise given Abraham and his seed.

See Also: How the Racial Hoax of the Jews Was Finally Exposed

http://www.texemarrs.com/042013/racial_hoax_exposed_article.htm

Texe Marrs has some great books out on this subject.

Arlene

The more I read about DNA, the more I realize that there are disagreements. These disagreements, about such things as worldwide Jewish ancestry, vary from complete disagreement to somewhat confused uncertainty. This is also sometimes true in individual DNA tests, which astonished me to find out.

However, what I have read about Jewish DNA is the direct opposite of what Dr. Deagle and Texe Marrs say.
Since I have read in these areas for my own use and education, rather than collecting footnotes and proofs,
I will just say that what I've read recently about Jewish DNA is that it is predominantly descended from Abraham on the Y-DNA line (the male line). Only a small minority of Jews today have the Khazarite-line Y-DNA. This was a surprise to researchers, because it showed a startling dominance of Jewish Y-DNA on the J line.
There has seemed to be less dominance of J on the female line, which stands to reason historically. Jewish men married women who converted to Judaism, bringing their mDNA (maternal DNA) with them. Still, there are a predominance of J line women among the Jews.

But even the J line is confusing. Two percent of Europeans, approximately, have the J mDNA (maternal haplogroup on the J line, which goes back not only to Abraham but also to other peoples in the area of what is now Israel. This includes many people who have no thought of being Jewish. It includes people like Richard III of England, and about 11% of modern Irish people (Irish have the highest J mDNA in Europe).
The J DNA takes in lots of people who preceded Abraham, who was the "first Jew" in covenant with the Lord. All of these are people who originated fairly recently in anthropological time, with "experts" saying 4000 to 10,000 years ago. These dates, although sounding old, show J to be one of the more recent haplogroups, with most haplogroups being older. But look at the wide divergence of start-dates which "experts" guess at for the start of the J line.
All people come originally from one line, as we know, that of Adam and Eve. so what these dates are really saying is that the particular J line diverged from the main line about 4000 to 10,000 years ago. It does include some other peoples in the ME than Jews, since it began before Abraham's covenant with the Lord, which produced the Jewish particular line.

I am not claiming to be an expert but am just saying that Dr. Deagle and Texe Marrs got their information from a different source than I did. I do not know if their sources are righter than mine. In the field of DNA studies, often theories are revised as more material is found. Perhaps they have found more correct info than I have. The studies I read showed Khazarite DNA to be the minority among Jews across the world.

However, my opinion goes way beyond this, since I consider anyone converted to Judaism to be a true Jew.
I studied with a rabbi myself, when I was coming out of the New Age and trying to find, actually, if Judaism is a truer religion than Christianity. I decided that, no, Christ is King! But I did study with rabbis at Temple de Hirsch in Seattle, and they said a converted Jew is a Jew. My step daughter convertef to Judaism, and her daughter married a prominent young Jewish journalist in Seattle. I used to love to tease people at my class reunions for Garfield High in Seattle, where the student body was 40% Jewish, give or take a Jew.
I would tell them that I had married the grandfather of this prominent Jewish journalist. The Jewish classmates of mine would just gape, trying to figure that one out, as they certainly knew me as a gentile when I was in school!
The bottom line is that this is a complex subject. Different Jewish sects have different criteria for deciding who is a Jew for, say, admission to Israel. The orthodox demand a Jewish mother, while the 'reform" Jews, and the Jewish state, accept a Jewish father as proof of "biological Jewishness". But people do still convert and marry the Jews of Israel, thus becoming Jews in the eyes of the state, or they may even convert outright prior to marriage.
I am not going to beat this subject to death, as I have put my trust in the Lord to decide who is a Jew. The most important thing is not who is a Jew, but who is a follower of Jesus Christ.

Re: Mariel's posting on the Jews

Once I told Steven that one cannot possibly know correct Bible doctrine unless they can CORRECTLY define "Israel". However, part of this is being able to also correctly define the term "Jew" as well. And that subject has been a learning process which has taken me years to accomplish. And I absolutely KNOW that the Jews in the "Nation of Israel" today have ABSOLUTELY no connection to "the Israel of God" (Gal.6:16) or to the "Jews" as "God's chosen people".

The basic question is of whether you believe what MEN say about the Jews, or what GOD says about them.

There are a couple scriptures that most Christians just REFUSE to interpret as they are written:

Romans 2:28-29..."For he is NOT A JEW, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh. (vs.29) But HE IS A JEW, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, (those who practically worship the Nation of Israel today) BUT OF GOD (those who are "circumcised of the heart...by the Holy Spirit of God...CHRISTIANS)."[/color][/u]

This is the NT covenant which was confirmed in Jesus Christ (Gal.3:17) that a fleshy circumcision (following the letter of the Law as given to Abraham and Moses) NO LONGER COUNTED (to God) as to who was called a "Jew" or not. The ONLY important thing was belief in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour. Because of this, people who believe in Judaism (Jews) are not even considered to be "Jews" as God defines them....SPIRITUALLY CIRCUMCISED.

Romans 9:6-8...".....For they are NOT all Israel (the "Israel of God"...Gal.6:15-16), which are of Israel (thy physical, fleshy line who call themselves "Jews" today): (vs.7) Neither because they are the seed of Abraham (who was a HEBREW and never a "Jew"), are they all children (of God): but in Isaac shall thy seed be called. (vs.8) That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed."

How much clearer can God make it? The "Jews" are "children of the flesh", and these are NOT the "children of God." Those are God's words, not mine. He explained it...I didn't!! Yet, you still argue with God!

And as for the "tribe of Judah" (from whom originated the term "Jew") they were sons of JACOB. They were all born BEFORE Jacob's name was officially changed to "ISRAEL" by God, Himself (Genesis 35:10). Shortly AFTER this, Benjamin was the FIRST one to be born with the new name of ISRAEL from Jacob. All the other tribes were born BEFORE the name change (Genesis 32:22). Judah was born BEFORE this significant time when "Israel" became a reality.

God put this fact in the Bible for a reason. And He also pointed out that Ishamel was Abraham's son THROUGH THE FLESH. Isaac was the PROMISED (spiritual) son. Ishamel is like the Jews today...born of the "flesh". Christians today are like Isaac...born of the "Spirit".

Maybe this article can clarify what I am saying:

The True Jew

In Galatians 4:19-31 it explains the symbolical meaning of that which was written about Ishmael and Isaac, the two sons of Abraham.

There is no doubt that there really was a man back in history named Abraham, who had two physical, flesh, bones and blood sons, named Ishmael and Isaac, but Paul makes it clear in verse 24 that everything written about them had a hidden underlying meaning, and pertained to something quite different than two boys.

Verse 23 shows that Ishmael represented the flesh, and the covenant God made with the flesh, and since Ishmael persecuted Isaac, verse 29 shows clearly that Isaac represented the spirit, and the covenant God made with the spirit of each person. It clearly shows that even yet today, the flesh is still persecuting the spirit exactly as it did back then.

In Genesis 21:12 Abraham was told; "For in Isaac shall thy seed be called", so we can see by this that only the spirit was counted as the seed of Abraham. Hagar, the mother of Ishmael, represents the mind of the flesh, while Sarah, Abraham's wife and the mother of Isaac, represents the mind of the spirit.

Romans 2:28,29 shows that only the spiritual Jew is counted as the real Jew, the seed of Abraham, and the chosen of God. Gods chosen people are those who are of the Spirit. Jesus said in John 4:24 that God is a spirit, and 1st Samuel 16:7 says that God looks on the heart, not on the outward appearance, and again, Romans 2:28 states that the real Jew is not the one who is a Jew outward in the flesh.

Now, there are those who think that the spirit can do no wrong, but the mind of the spirit can get as confused and nasty as the mind of the flesh can. Spiritual pride is a very good example of this, and Gal. 5:17 says that the spirit lusteth against the flesh, and James 4:5 says that the spirit that dwells in us lusteth to envy.

There is the "literal" Jew, and the "spiritual" Jew. No explanation of the "literal" Jew is needed, for everyone knows of the literal physical Jew, who is a Jew outwardly.

In modern day Christianity, most people believe that the "spiritual" Jew is anyone who is a Christian, but that the TRUE Jews are still the literal people with the Jewish names/DNA/bloodline, it is sad to see how Christians could be so blinded. To see where this line of thinking will take you, skip over to another section under heresies titled Holy Racism.

It was the spirit (Isaac) which was offered to God by Abraham, and not the flesh.
Now, if Isaac represents the spirit, and in Isaac was the seed to be called, then also in allegorical terms, all of the Jews being led by Moses in the wilderness of sin represented the spirit.

[My own note: I would disagree with the term "Jews" being led by Moses....the people whom Moses led were "Israel". There is NOT ONE mention of the word "Jew" in the story of the Exodus from Egypt. No word "Jew" is seen in the Bible until II Kings 16:6, and that was LONG after the Exodus.]

We see proof of more of this figurative language, according to 1st Corinthians 10:1-4, "they were all baptized by the sea (water), by the cloud (spirit), they all ate the spiritual meat, and they all drank from that Spiritual Rock which followed them, and THAT ROCK WAS CHRIST".

How can such blatant and plain-as-day scriptures be overlooked? How can people claim to be spiritually enlightened and knowledgeable in scriptures, but yet have never thought about Galatians 4?

They may have been physical people, but the meaning of what transpired about them was concerning, or referring to the spirit. This represents the spirit being led out of bondage to the flesh by our hope in Christ Jesus, the word of the Lord in each one of us.

If anyone imagines that the literal man Moses lost out, then just remember who it was that appeared with Jesus on the mountain when Jesus was transfigured (Matt.17:3 and Mark 9:4).

Another question for you. Who was the FIRST "Jew" in the Bible? It was NOT Abraham (he was a Chaldean..and he did not practice Judaism, either). And it was not Moses (he was a Hebrew and then became an Egyptian by adoption by Pharoah's daughter...and he did not practice Judaism).

So, who was the FIRST "Jew"? It was not JUDAH (son of Jacob) because he was from the line of Isaac, who was not a "Jew" (as explained above).

So, knowing all this....who was the FIRST "Jew"? When you can answer this question to Biblical satisfaction, you will have your answer on "Jewish DNA".

Arlene