Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A COMPLETE STUDY ON THE DOCTRINE OF "ETERNAL HELL"...

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES{/color]

I, personally, DO NOT believe that our loving and merciful God would "burn people in hell forever"!!! To me, it is a "doctrine of devils"..

I Timothy 4:1..."Now the Spirit speaketh expressly that in the LATTER TIMES some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and DOCTRINES OF DEVILS;...."

For many years of my Christian life, I believed that unsaved people would "go to hell and burn forever". It scared the heck out of me!! I feared all the time for my unsaved loved ones....I could hardy sleep for the thought of them "roasting" forever...in pain and torment!!

Then, as I read and studied my Bible, I learned WHO God really is! Jeremiah 32:35 tells us THAT HE WOULDN'T DO A HORRIBLE THING LIKE BURNING PEOPLE TO DEATH....let alone burning them alive forever!

When I learned the truth, I learned to love people more...saved or unsaved. God loves everyone, and his punishment is never for the sake of punishment...it is ALWAYS redemptive! Yet, this is one of the hardest doctrines to let go of....but it produces abundant "fruit of the Spirit" as a result.

There are many questions, as we've been brainwashed with this doctrine our whole lives...and Christians have handed this down through the centuries as well.

It's time the truth is known. This is a great site that answers almost any question a Christian may have. It will take time to study and compare, but it will be well worth the time and effort:

http://www.harvestherald.com/challenge.htm

Piece of link article:

Keep in mind that just because a verse mentions 'hell' does not mean it supports this doctrine. That is the entire purpose of this chart: to consider what these verses actually say and do not say, not what we want them to say, or assume they say. It is also not enough to offer verses which speak of men and women being 'cast into hell'. The average advocate of this doctrine unleashes a barrage of such verses and believes he or she has proved something. In reality, a verse that is offered as a proof for the doctrine of eternal torment must do three things:

1) It must show that the verse in question speaks of the fate of all wicked mankind throughout the ages, and not of a specific class exclusively,

2) It must show that the verse is clearly describing conditions beyond this life as opposed to inflicting punishment on living men and women, and

3) It must show that these conditions continue throughout eternity. It will be shown that when carefully examined, NONE of the 'proof-texts' offered in support of eternal torment meet these criteria, and in many cases make such interpretations an impossibility.

This study has not been approached as an apology: that is, I have not written with a goal of 'explaining away' these passages as if I wished they did not exist. I feel these passages have meanings which are an indispensable part of God's plan but which have been seriously misrepresented by the doctrine of eternal torment. It is therefore the purpose, not only to show that these verses are inadequate for upholding that doctrine, but to show how they are better interpreted by an alternate meaning.

If anything, this chart stands as an invitation to the Bible Student to dig deeper. Sometimes things are not quite as cut and dried as we once thought they were. We should be open to embrace new truths if our much cherished beliefs are found to be in error. Truth never has anything to fear from a careful and scrupulous investigation of the facts. It is my prayer that the information presented here will prompt others to begin their own investigation and to themselves make true the command of the Apostle Paul:

PROVE ALL THINGS, HOLD FAST THAT WHICH IS GOOD
1 Thess 5:21

Arlene

Re: A COMPLETE STUDY ON THE DOCTRINE OF "ETERNAL HELL"...

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

And I am not the only one who has a good grip on the truth...

Luke 2:10..."And the angel said unto them, 'FEAR NOT: for behold, I bring you GOOD TIDINGS of GREAT JOY, which shall be TO ALL PEOPLE (for everyone, everywhere....ALL PEOPLE)."

I do not see any addition of the words, "But if you don't believe in Him, you will burn in hell forever!" (And actually, that would kinda squelch the "good news", wouldn't it?)

Article on the truth about "hell" by Dr. Larraine Day....

http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/hellfire2.htm

Piece of the link article:

New Testament

Three words in the New Testament Greek are (incorrectly) translated "Hell."

They are 1) Hades, 2) Tartarus, and 3) Gehenna

The word "hades" in the Greek has the same definition as the Hebrew word "Sheol" (the Unseen), and all of the above explanation applies.

The word "Tartarus" is used ONLY ONCE in the Bible, and refers to the "deepest abyss of Hades." So the definition of "Tartarus" is essentially the same as "hades" or "Sheol."

Notice that the words "Sheol", "Hades", and "Tartarus" HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH BURNING! They ALL refer to what happens to a person's "soul" when he dies - - - the person's ability to use the five senses just ceases to exist - - it is in the "Unseen."

The meaning of the word "Gehenna."

In the time of Jesus, "Gehenna" was a ravine just below Jerusalem, the valley of Hinnom, where the city offal was incinerated. "Offal" refers to waste, refuse, garbage or the entrails of a butchered animal. Gehenna was the local garbage dump where the refuse was collected and burned. A fire burned continuously in Gehenna.

Notice: A garbage dump burns up the BAD stuff, what you need to get rid of. It is not meant to burn up the "good stuff."

Jesus came "to destroy the works of the devil." (1 John 3: The devil CANNOT create. We are ALL creations of God! The sins in our life are the "works of the devil." Jesus came to destroy the SIN, NOT the sinner!

The Old Testament Sanctuary service, designed by God Himself, illustrates beautifully what God is -- and is NOT -- going to destroy. First, remember that the authors of Strong's Concordance freely admit that they define words to coincide with the definitions used in the King James Version. Therefore, even their definitions are at times faulty since the King James translators, as well as virtually ALL other Bible translators, often translated passages according to their OWN preconceived theological beliefs. So we must search further, to let the Bible define the words itself.

When the Israelite sinner brought the lamb for a sin offering to the court of the temple, the Israelite placed his hands on the head of the lamb, symbolically transferring HIS sin to the lamb. The lamb then was slain and burned up as a sin offering. It is extremely important to note that the "sin" (the lamb) was burned up, NOT the sinner (the person bringing the lamb).

Arlene

And how about another "witness" to the truth....

http://bible-truths.com/lake16-D1.htm

Piece of the link article:

IF THERE IS A CHRISTIAN HELL, IT IS FILLED WITH GRANDMOTHERS AND PREGNANT WOMEN

Rest assured that my caption is theologically accurate according to Christian doctrine. Now I knew my mother's mother only, as all my other grandparents died before I was old enough to know them. But a lot of people know their grandparents, and most love them more and more as they grow older.

People seem to mellow in their twilight years. They are softer, kinder, and wiser, and certainly affectionately love their own grandchildren.. Few people are so vile as to hate their own grandfather and grandmother. But although you probably love your grandparents dearly, as do most people of the world, apparently not so the god of Christendom.

Based on Christian theology, their god hates grandfathers and grandmothers. And how could I ever think or say such a thing? I just told you: it is based on their own theology. To torture grandmothers and grandfathers by the hundreds of millions for all eternity certainly requires a hatred far beyond the comprehension of most mere mortal, that's for sure.

Lots more to come, Lord willing!!

Arlene

How the false doctrine of an everlasting "burning in hell" affects people is beyond comprehension to the average church-going Christian.

But I've seen people in hospital beds facing surgery who had such terror in their souls that facing surgery, itself, almost killed them with fright! They'd ask me (as a nurse), "How can I tell if I'm REALLY saved? What else can I do to be sure? I don't want to die and wake up in hell!!"

Their fear was tangible! And their families were grieved to the bone. I saw it! I felt it!

That's why I started studying the truth.....and now I'm free from fear. That's what is meant by the "peace beyond understanding"....

Philippians 4:7..."And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

I pray that this peace comes upon everyone who truly knows our Lord...

This article shows many examples of how the doctrine of everlasting hell has affected so many people....and actually prevents even more from becoming a Christian. They refuse to worship a vindictive God....and I don't blame them. I just hope there's time enough to repair some of the damage we've all done with this doctrine:

http://www.tentmaker.org/articles/hells_fruit.html

One small example from this link article:

The words my son spoke cut me like a knife and I will never forget them:

"Daddy, I try to be a good boy, but I can't be good like you. The devil is going to take me down to hell with him and I'll never see you and mommy any more."

He believed in his heart that if some people weren't going to make it, it could be him.
I had already started studying about the love of God and the salvation of all mankind just previous to this, but had not yet shared it with my son. That night I shared the true Gospel with him and swore I would never go back to a life of false teaching and fear. That night I allowed my little boy to be a child again, and allowed myself to have the faith of a little child also. NO church will ever take that away from us.

Arlene

Another view from another man whose name is Bob Evely. I know nothing about him except which is said below, and what he says is what I have learned is truth...

Dad's Day Off --- Non-Orthodox, Biblical Christian Truth.

"You don't have to be a genius to understand these things,
just use your common sense!!"
Luke 12:57 The Message

Methodist Minister Resigns Pastorate after being "convinced through my study of God's Word that one day God will indeed save all of mankind". Here is his story, in his words.

IS HELL ETERNAL?

In May 2002 I stepped down as pastor of the Free Methodist Church I had served for 5 years, having become convinced through my study of God's Word that one day God will indeed save all of mankind. I am just finishing a book which should be published in 3-4 months on this subject. Many other books have been published, but most are very scholarly and difficult to read. The evidence is quite basic and can be studied by anyone serious about studying their Bible.

Clearly in Scripture an "aion" is a period of time, not eternity. Even the KJV and NIV translations will use words like "world" or "age" in some references, because from the context it is clear that the word cannot mean "eternal." The bias of the translator enters into his work. If he thinks from the context whatever is being referred to is eternal, it is translated as such. If he thinks from the context something less than eternal is being expressed, another word is chosen.

The Concordant Version is the only one I've found where the translation is consistent, and not subject to the bias of the translator. I say this because with the Concordant Version, the Keyword Concordance in the back can be used to look up any word used in the version. The reader is given the Greek which was used, and all other references where the same Greek word is used. You can look up all references for yourself to check the Concordant translation, and see for yourself.

Another word confused in most translations is "hell," which is used to translate the Hebrew "sheol" and the Greek "hades", "Gehenna", and "Tartarus." Here again, even the KJV and NIV will very often translate "sheol" something other than hell (like "grave") because the passage may say that the wicked and righteous alike are there. Since they reason that the righteous are not in hell, they use another word (like "grave"). Since they reason that the wicked are in hell, they translate the passage "hell."

Gehenna is only used by Christ, and is the Greek translation for the Hebrew "Valley of Hinnom", a valley outside of Jerusalem. Jesus was making reference to the time when the kingdom upon the earth becomes a reality (which we see happen in Revelation), and for certain serious violations the guilty are cast into Gehenna. Even in Jesus' day this place was a refuse dump where all kinds of things were burned.

In the book of Revelation, John reveals the things that will take place in the final ages, or eons. Look at the end of Revelation. Christ is upon the throne, the lake of fire is burning (with those not in the book of life found there), and the Jews are prominent. The Gentiles are blessed only through the Jews (as was the case throughout the Old Testament).

But a close look at Paul's writings (Romans through Philemon) show us that to Paul were revealed things that had been hidden in the past. Paul makes a number of references to "MY evangel" (or gospel). He stresses the fact that he received this evangel directly from God, through a revelation .. he was not simply taught the "evangel" (gospel) by men.

Colossians 1:25 tells us that Paul was granted the "administration of God" to "complete the word of God."

It was not John (in Revelation) that COMPLETED the word of God; it was Paul.

Throughout the Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and most of Acts, the "evangel" (gospel) was going TO THE JEWS, not the Gentiles. But when the kingdom was rejected time and again, God eventually set aside the Jews for a time, and the word goes out to the Gentiles. The things Paul proclaimed had been hidden in the past, and not revealed until the time was right; until the Jews had been set aside (because of their rejection).

Now look at 1 Corinthians 15 and compare this with the end of Revelation.

In Revelation, Christ reigns upon the throne (21:5), but in 1 Cor 15:25 we read that Christ reigns UNTIL He places all enemies under his feet .. and when this is accomplished He subjects Himself to God.

In Revelation 21:8 the lake of fire (referred to as the second death) is burning. In 1 Cor 15:27 the "last enemy" (death) is abolished. In Revelation 22:2 the leaves on the tree are for "the cure of the nations," implying mortal bodies in need of these leaves to sustain health. 1 Cor 15:42-44 talks about incorruptible, spiritual bodies.

Paul writes that the Gentiles are JOINT HEIRS; with no barrier between Jew and Greek.

There is a judgment. There is a lake of fire. But it is not eternal (but only for certain eons or ages as God sees fit), and it is for the purpose of bringing correction, not to torment as a punishment. Greek scholars will mostly agree that the Greek word used by Jesus to talk about punishment ("kolasis") is always used as a kind of corrective disipline; a "pruning" for the good of the tree.

When the lake of fire accomplishes its purpose, and when every knee now bows before the Lord (1 Cor 15:25ff) Christ turns the throne over to God the Father, and God becomes All in all (His ultimate purpose; and the purpose of the ages).

Having said all of this, all of the "ALL" passages in Scripture now make sense, and it is no longer necessary to impose artificial restrictions on the "ALL" to make these passages fit into our theology. As in Adam ALL are dying; so also in Christ shall ALL live. (see 1 Cor 15:21-23). Look at Colossians 1:16-20 where ALL CREATION is set alongside ALL BEING RECONCILED. It is God's will that all are saved (2 Tim 2:4) and we are told that God operates all things in accord with the counsel of His will (Eph 1:11). Why is it so hard for us to believe that God cannot overcome the rebellion of mankind to accomplish His will?

There are many, many "ALL" passages that make sense once we understand that the lake of fire is not eternal, and that eventually every knee will bow before Him.

If these things are so, does it matter if we go on sinning?

A recognition of "Universal Reconciliation" does not change how we are to live our lives. What changes is the gospel we proclaim. The work of the cross is much broader in scope than we once believed. God has found a way to bring all into subjection. He loves us, and will not abandon forever a single sheep.

Besides, whether the lake of fire is eternal, or for a very, very long time (the eons), we should do all in our power to save anyone from this place.

Is "The Salvation of All" a new teaching?

Many, if not most, of the "Church Fathers" in the first 5 centuries believed that punishment was actually "correction" and "aionian" was not eternal. Many talked about the ultimate salvation of all. It was not until the 5th century when Augustine decreed what most believe today; that hell is eternal. But Augustine was not familiar with the Greek.

Most would be surprised to learn of the many who believed in the ultimate salvation of all. William Law (well respected by John Wesley), George MacDonald (referred to by C.S. Lewis as his "master"), Hannah Whitall Smith (author of "The Christian's Secret of a Happy Life"), Hannah Hurnard (author of "Hind's Feet on High Places"), William Barclay (well respected Greek scholar and teacher, and author of the popular "Daily Bible Study" commentaries on the New Testament).

I apologize for the length of this note. As I said, I've just finished writing an entire book on the basics of the Salvation of All. I wanted to include enough of the actual evidence so you're not simply believing what I say, but will search for yourself.

More to come from different sources...Lord willing! This is to show that ALL denominations have some in them who have been shown the truth of the loving nature of God, Who will have "all men to be saved"....eventually. "Yet, so as by fire"...I Corinthians 3:15.

None of us will get off "Scott-Free"....our sin debt will be paid, one way (through the Blood of Jesus Christ, now), or the other (through processing in their part of the "lake of fire"). But no punishment is ETERNAL.

Arlene

RE: A study on doctrine of eternal hell...

This one is from an online Bible Student's study. And it is excellent!

http://www.biblestudents.net/studies/doctrine/biblehell.htm

In the very nature of things, we can see that the punishments of that age will be in proportion to past guilt. Every sin indulged, and every evil propensity cultivated, hardens the heart and makes the way back to purity and virtue more difficult. Consequently, sins wilfully indulged now, will require punishment and discipline in the age to come; and the more deeply the soul is dyed in willing sin, the more severe will be the measures required to correct it. As a wise parent would punish a wayward child, so Christ will punish the wicked for their good.

His punishments will always be administered in justice, tempered with mercy, and relieved by his approval and reward to those who are rightly exercised thereby. And it will only be when punishments, instructions and encouragements fail; in short, when love and mercy have done all that wisdom can approve (which is all that could be asked), that any will meet the final punishment which his case demands—the Second Death.

None of the world will meet that penalty until they have first had all the blessed opportunities of the age to come. And while this is true of the world, the same principle applies now to the consecrated children of God in this our judgment (trial) day. We now receive God’s favors (through faith), while the world will receive them in the next age, viz., instruction, assistance, encouragement, discipline and punishment. "For what son is he whom the Father chasteneth not? But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye *******s and not sons." Therefore, when we receive grievous chastisement, we should accept it as from a loving Father for our correction, not forgetting "the exhortation which speaketh unto us as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him; for whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth."—Heb. 12:4-13

How just and equal are God’s ways! Read carefully the rules of the coming age—Jer. 31:29-34 and Ezek. 18:20-32 They prove to us, beyond the possibility of a doubt, the sincerity and reality of all his professions of love to men: "As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: Turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die?"—Ezek. 33:11

All who in this life repent of sin, and, as the term repentance implies, begin and continue the work of reformation to the best of their ability, will form character which will be a benefit to them in the age to come; when awakened in the resurrection age, they will be to that extent advanced towards perfection, and their progress will be more rapid and easy; while with others it will be more slow, tedious and difficult. This is implied in the words of our Lord (John 5:29,30—Diaglott): "The hour is coming in the which all that are in their graves shall hear his voice, and shall come forth; they that have done good unto the resurrection of life [those whose trial is past, and who were judged worthy of life, will be raised perfect—the faithful of past ages to perfect human life, the overcomers of the gospel age to perfect life as divine beings], and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of judgment."—These are awakened to judgment—to receive a course of discipline and correction—as the necessary means for their perfecting, or, otherwise, their condemnation to the second death.

The man who, in this life, by fraud and injustice, accumulated and hoarded great wealth, which was scattered to the winds when he was laid in the dust, will doubtless awake to lament his loss, and bewail his poverty and his utter inability under the new order of things to repeat unlawful measures to accumulate a fortune. With many it will be a severe chastisement and a bitter experience to overcome the propensities to avarice, selfishness, pride, ambition and idleness, fostered and pampered for years in the present life. Occasionally we see an illustration of this form of punishment now, when a man of great wealth suddenly loses all, and the haughty spirit of himself and family must fall.

Arlene