Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dear Esther: August 5 2013

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link:http://www.raptureready.com/rap10.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

Aug 5, 2013

Hello dear Esther,
I am a young man of 25 years of age, and I was born-again two years ago. I live in one of the countries in southern Africa. I am in a very terrible situation of having homosexual heart’s desire, and a tendency of admiring other men. This situation has always been on me even from my early ages. I have never told anybody about my situation, not even my pastor because it is so shameful to me since I know its a sin to be a homosexual, so this filthy desire does not bring peace to my soul, so I need your help.

Needing Peace

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Needing Peace,
Your heavy heart is troubling of course, because you know right from wrong. This struggle you are having is something that can be healed by God. Others have overcome such maladies and you can, too. From what you say it does not sound like you have anyone that you can speak to about this. But when all seems hopeless we are so mightily blessed as believers because we can go directly to the Lord and petition Him to intercede and help us.

"For as many who are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, Abba, Father" (Romans 8:14-15).

It does not help that we are living at time when the masses are so willing to convolute the God-given, male and female genders. I believe this is part of the confusion many people, young and old carry, struggling to be freed from such unnatural tendencies. If we were not given a very strong biblical foundation we can become easy targets for those who seek to pervert the ways of God.

I receive many letters from young men who are having this same issue. How they hate their sin and how desperately they want to overcome this sorrowful burden. It seems to be a curse that is destroying any joy in their lives. But when we are in Christ we are not cursed because in Him we are redeemed and made whole. When we become born-again the old man dies:

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new” (2 Corinthians 5:17).

Christ, dwelling within us, enables us to overcome sin.

“I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me” (Galatians 2: 20).

The apostle Paul, Titus and many others were set free from the power of sin. God gave them victory through the Holy Spirit:

“For we ourselves were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another. But when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Savior, that having been justified by His grace we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life” (Titus 3:3-7).

First, my friend, are you truly born-again by the Spirit of God? You say you are, but let’s be sure that you have wholeheartedly given your life to the Lord. Many attend church throughout their lives but do not understand that they must have a true, personal ongoing relationship with the One who can free us from all infirmities. We must be born-again to enter the kingdom of heaven. The moment we are born-again the Holy Spirit comes to reside within us. The Holy Spirit is our Comforter and our guide.

Sometimes, even when we are born-again, we still do not understand that unless we are willing to fully surrender our desires for Christ’s desires, we will have one fleshly inner battle after another. Only by applying the principles of renewing our minds, are we able to make great strides forward in our walk with the Lord.

“And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God” (Romans 12:2, emphasis added).

When it seems like no one in the world cares, and that our struggles are impossible to overcome, our Lord and Savior will carry us and hold us, and never let go. God promises eternal salvation, His forgiveness and salvation through Messiah Jesus is forever binding, covering all our sins─past, present and future.

“And I give eternal life to them, and they shall never perish; and no one shall snatch them out of My hand. My Father who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand. I and My Father are one” (John 10:28-30).

Our glorious Lord and Savior is the One who can keep us from falling into sin and that includes having thoughts and desires we know separate us from His will for our lives:

“Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen” (Jude 1:24).

“For with God nothing will be impossible” (Luke 1:37).

When we are born-again, true change is possible with God:

“Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean; I will cleanse you from all your filthiness and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them” (Ezekiel 36:25-27).

Vow to integrate into your life the Word of God continuously on a daily basis. The more the Word of God’s penetrates your heart, mind and soul, the less you will have to struggle with ungodly thoughts and tendencies. Be careful whom you spend your time with. Be sure that the pastor you mention is truly a born-again man of God. If he is, then seek his guidance regarding Bible studies and fellowship with other genuine believers.

But the time you spend one on one with the Lord is the most important. And remember, this is not our true home. Think of yourself as a traveler who is anxious to get home to safety, but on the way, make it a point to tell others about how they, too, can enter the kingdom of heaven─a home like no other. When we give of ourselves, and act as disciples leading others to Christ─our own personal woes will take a back seat and will not have such a pull on us.

In Christ we truly are free, so don’t let the enemies of God convince you otherwise. The Lord is all-powerful and He is there for you. Use the infallible Word of God to strengthen you. The more you read and study His Word, the more your thoughts will change toward serving and pleasing the One who died for you.

“For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart” (Hebrews 4:12, emphasis added).

I strongly suggest going before the Lord and surrendering all to Him. If you believe you are born-again, you can rededicate your life to Him as an act of love and obedience, confessing your sin and repenting wholeheartedly. And acknowledge that you believe God sent His Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for you. And that you believe in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus and that He is alive and hears our prayers. Ask Him to fill your heart anew with His saving grace and rededicate your life to Him.

Consider this a new beginning where you will not be swayed by the powerfully seductive evil that is at constant enmity with God. Make your decisions based on Christ crucified and not the values of this fallen world. He gave Himself for you, so you can be free of the wicked agenda of the enemy.

“That if you confess, with your mouth Jesus as Lord and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart man believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation” (Romans 10:9-10).

“Jesus answered and said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born-again he cannot see the kingdom of God.” Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? He cannot enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born, can he?” Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You must be born-again’” (John 3:3-7).

Dear friend, you can become a new creature in Christ. You do not have to carry with you torturous ungodly thoughts and desires. Decide to live your life for Christ and leave behind worldly distractions. Our Savior loves you so very much. Fill your heart and mind with godly pursuits and your life will take on an entirely new meaning with an inner joy knowing that whatever the spiritual battles are in this life, we are already victorious in Christ.

Please keep in touch with me and reach out to if you have any questions or concerns. You are not alone. God created you to fellowship with Him and other believers. Rest assured that He has a great purpose for your life. The lusts of the flesh need not haunt us when we have the love of the Savior. We have a living hope through Christ’s resurrection, an immeasurable blessing:

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are protected by the power of God through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time” (1 Peter 1:3-5).

In God’s love,

Esther

“For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. Who is the one who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?” (1 John 5:4-5)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven