Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jesus Christ; who was he and when did he die.

Questions That Should be Considered About The Son of God Who Lowered Himself even lower than the angels and became man.

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

If you want to get a good idea about what Pilate said concerning Jesus Christ, whom he met in person, after asking for an audience. Read the account below again with these items in mind.

1. You will notice the year that Pilate wrote the letter to Caesar in Rome and found in the Archives there. If He wrote this after meeting Jesus and it was in AD 31, it shows that Jesus Christ died prior to AD 31 since he mentions what was witnessed at the time of the crucifixion of Our Lord. It seems a pretty solid fact that there was a 39/40 year period between His death and the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans.

2. He gives his personal impression of this most extra ordinary young man (Jesus, the Nazarene)

3. You will also be given a glimpse of his description of Jesus having golden colored hair, which the Bible also tells us was the coloring of King David of the Tribe of Judah, described as ruddy. (Somewhere in the Books of Samuel, there is made reference to this youngest of the sons of Jesse, whom was chosen to be anointed a King after God's heart) The point being that God became man and as a man, Yeshua, took on the genetic looks of those in the lineage of Judah from whom came his mother, Mary.

4. I read someone saying to the effect that he did not carry the blood of his mother. Now, isn't that strange? In the Garden, prior to His death, he sweat drops of blood and water, which showed he endured so much grief that his heart literally sweat both the blood and water of his body. The Crown of Thorns brought blood out of his head. His whole body was scarred with blood oozing out of him. And, then when the Roman soldier pierced his side with the sword, blood and water flowed out onto the ground. The very burial clothe that was put around him (not torn into strips but pulled over him) was a solid 14 ft. upon which he was laid and placed over him) bore the very wounds described in the gospels. Men, who just cannot accept the fact that God would leave a piece of the miracle that took place at the Resurrection, continue to try to prove that a fake but it cannot be done. I've read it all: the pros and cons and there is very little that can be said against it. It is truly a Divine Imprint. God knows us well and how some, like Thomas, could not believe until he saw the evidence. Praise God for those that do not have to see and still believe. That cloth had human blood on it that was typed A/B, which happens to be the rarest of blood types and most commonly seen among the people of Israeli decent, not among the Arabs. The blood taken from the very place where the cross of Jesus stood, which fell through the crack at the time his death brought a large earthquake and fell onto the mercy seat below, also had A/B type. There is no way, there can be justice done in this short space here but the fact is Jesus of Nazareth was both God and man who bore the 23 chromosomes of his mother and one single Y of his Heavenly father. Normally, a human has 46 chromosomes with a single Y (male) or X (female). Until, more can be show concerning this fact, I hope you will read, once again the article below.

PILATE, ALMOST PERSUADED?

In 1887, Rev. W.D. Mahan published a book titled THE ARCHKO VOLUME. His research took him to the Vatican in Rome, Italy and to Constantinople, Turkey. Among many other treasured writings, he located a letter written on a papyrus scroll to Caesar by Pontius Pilate dated about 31 A.D., following the crucifixion of Jesus Christ. Below is a testimony given by Pontius Pilate on this very delicate matter.

Excerpts from Pontius Pilate's letter written to Caesar. Page 131.

Among the various rumors that came to my ears there was one in particular that attracted my attention. A young man, it was said, had appeared in Galilee preaching with a noble unction a new law in the name of God that had sent him. At first I was apprehensive that his design was to stir up the people against the Romans, but my fears were soon dispelled. Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as friend of the Romans than of the Jews. One day in passing by the place of Siloe, where there was a great concourse of people. I observed in the midst of the group a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected, so great was the difference between him and those listening to him. His golden-colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about thirty years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance.

Pilate's first meeting with Jesus, pages 133-134

I wrote to Jesus requesting an interview with him at the praetorium. He came. You know that in my veins flows the Spanish mixed with Roman blood, as incapable of fear as it is of weak emotion. When the Nazarene made his appearance, I was walking in my basilic, and my feet seemed fastened with an iron hand to the marble pavement, and I trembled in every limb as does a guilty culprit, though the Nazarene was as calm as innocence itself. When he came up to me he stopped, and by a signal sign he seemed to say to me, "I am here," though he spoke not a word. For some time I contemplated with admiration and awe this extraordinary type of man, a type of man unknown to our numerous painters, who have given form and figure to all the gods and the heroes. There was nothing about him that was repelling in its character, yet I felt too awed and tremulous to approach him.

Pilate describes the mob at the crucifixion, page 141

Often in our civil commotions have I witnessed the furious anger of the multitude, but nothing could be compared to what I witnessed on this occasion. It might have been truly said that all the phantoms of the infernal regions had assembled at Jerusalem. The crowd appeared not to walk but to be borne off and 3hirled as a vortex, rolling along in living waves from the portals of the praetorium even unto Mount Zion, with howling screams, shrieks and vociferations such as were never heard in the seditions of the Pannonia, or in the tumults of the forum.

Pilate describes great noise and darkness at Golgotha, page 142

A loud clamor was heard proceeding from Golgotha, which, borne on the winds, seemed to announce an agony such as was never heard by mortal ears. Dark clouds lowered over the pinnacle of the temple and setting over the city covered it with a veil. So dreadful were the signs that men saw both in the heavens and on the earth that Dionysius the Aeropagite is reported to have exclaimed, "Either the author is suffering or the universe is falling apart"

Pilate quoting Ben Isham, a sentry at the tomb, page 145

He said that, at about the beginning of the fourth watch they saw a soft and beautiful light over the sepulchre. He, at first, thought that the women had come to embalm the body of Jesus, as was their custom, but he could not see how they had gotten through the guards. While these thoughts were passing through his mind, behold the whole place was lighted up and there seemed to be crowds of the dead in their graveclothes. * All seemed to be shouting and filled the ecstasy, while all around and above was the most beautiful music he had ever heard; and the whole air seemed to be full of voices praising God.

Pilate's concluding remarks in his report, page 147

I am almost ready to say, as Manlius at the cross, "Truly this was the Son of God".

* Matt. 27:52-53 bears this out

Concerning the formal epitaph that was nailed to the cross which Pilate wrote. There are some interesting aspects to this incident that are not apparent to our English translation of John 19:19-20

"And Pilate wrote a title and put in on the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS..." The Jewish leadership asked Pilate to change it. He refused. What we don't notice in the English translation is what the first letter of each word spells. YHWH, (YAHWEH), the name for God. If Pilate had written it like they wanted, it would not have spelled out the name of God. Did Pilate realize this? Was it deliberate? If so, he did it to upset the Jewish leadership, which he realized had delivered Him. Or did Pilate truly realize that Jesus, the Nazarene, was truly the Son of God?

gerlinda

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=917709&cmd=show