Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Arlene: I agree with you rebuttals - Jews is a modern day term given wrongly

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Arlene,

I can totally agree with the rebuttals that you posted in response to the article I posted. We cannot discard the Torah nor put all Jews into the Same Basket

"Jews" is a modern day term given to all but a very few that are actually "Jewish". You posted a very good explanation of that which ought to wake up those individuals/denominations that follow Zionism blindly without considering who is whom; especially the last two paragraphs were strongly clear. I have received consternation from those same people when I tried to point that Zionism, as we know it today, is not a good thing with which to be associated.

Therefore, the small amount that are referred to in Ezekiel 37 as the Whole House of Israel (the Northern Kingdom) which make up the territory given to Joseph's two sons in the north are not the Church and then Judaea made up of Judah and Benjamin, whom have been dead spiritually for a long time but faithful longer than the Northern Kingdom, even they, at the time when the Christ spent time at the temple, worked to disprove who they knew that He claimed to be the Son of God. You bet, a good example you gave of John 7:1 telling us ""And after these things Jesus was walking in Galilee; for He was unwilling to walk in JUDAEA, because the JEWS were seeking to kill Him.".

He only returned on Nisan 10, Palm Sunday when He presented Himself to them following every small detail such as the Passover Lamb is brought into the house and examined over the four day period. They could find no fault in this Pure Lamb during those four days but still on Nisan 14 He was sacrificed. Ironic, isn't it, that the High Priest, at the Temple was sacrificing the usual Passover lamb, who had been tied to the timbers at the same hour that Jesus Christ was fastened to the cross beam and that when Our Lord gave up the ghost, the priest killed the Passover Lamb and the Temple veil was rent in two from to to bottom. The priest even said the words, "It is Finished" So, It was over in God's sight and like I said, those apostate priest still would accept the obvious but continued in their ways.

So, let's talk about these people who call themselves Chosen yet are not. We all know that their sins had reached high Heaven so that God drove them from their land. What is so hard to accept is the great love that God had for those that had lived by faith before the Cross.

There are a few who shall have their bones and sinew put back together. In other words, these tribes who sinned against their God became dead in God's eyes for a little while (God's timing, of course) Ezekiel 36:17 tells us "Son of man, when the house of Israel was living in their own land, they defiled it by their ways and their deeds, their way before Me was like the uncleaness of a woman in her impurity. Then in verse 18 , it goes on to tell us, "Therefore, I poured out My wrath on them for the blood which they had shed on the land, because they had defiled it with their idols. This is not talking about the Church....this is the Northern Kingdom. Later, in verse 21, the Lord God says, "But I had concern for My holy name, which the House of Israel had profaned among the nations where they went. Verse 22. Therefore, say to the house of Israel, Thus says the Lord God, "It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am about to act but for My holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you went. Again, I point out that is not talking about the Church.

So as to not bore you, read the rest of Ezekiel 37 yourself and you will see that God is taking these 'dead' people of Israel along with the 'dead of Judah' whom he will bring out of their "dead state" and put the two sticks that represent their Kingdoms leadership that were once separated by their differences and join them together in one stick (One leadership). He even tells these hard headed people in verse 26-27 that He will give them a new heart and put a new spirit within them and remove the heart of stone from their flesh and give them a heart of flesh. It will be when they have their spiritual blindfold removed which had been discussed before. Right now, they are in the Land as unbelievers.....without their new spirit.....but it will come. Again, I've had pastors tell me this is the Church but that is a grave misrepresentation. This complete matter has not yet been fulfilled according to God's Word. This all takes place prior to the Gog and Magog war which is spoken of in Ezekiel 38-39, a future event still to come but already seen as building up to the gathering of those nations against Israel at this time in our generation and spoken about in the daily alternative news.

Revelation 14:1 that mention 12,000 out of each of the tribes are those that genetically are the true sons of Israel with the omitted Tribe of Dan not even mentioned because he aligned himself with Edom and remained with the paganism of their beliefs. That is why I wrote the article on the Tribe of Dan. These (Israel and Judah) are the once physical occupiers of the Promised Land given to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. But Edom (representing the Essau bunch) feel they are the rightful possessors of the land. Yes Essau sold his birthright and after he got his tummy full for which he sold it, he was sorry and wanted it back. Even though Jacob, the Usurper pulled a fast one, it was God's own plan to give that portion of the Middle East to the Hebrew tribes...it is their Promised Land. To this day, the fight over the birthright continues. This is not speaking of the Church, which is much, much larger than a mere 144,000 and it is not some special group within some such as the Jehovah Witness.

So, you are correct regarding the issue of who is called a Jew but you are not correct in saying that God is done with these people. Sorry, but the evidence is much too clear of prophecy concerning them being in the making even now.

The Church is much more special than the occupiers of the Land of Israel. She is made up of millions of Gentiles and Jews who, because they accepted the grace and offering given at the Cross freely, receive the Blessed Hope while those who occupy the Land of Israel will be separated into the Sheep and Goats just as the Christians will be sifted. That is why Arlene, the scripture says that the Messiah Yeshua will not return to them until they cry out, "Blessed is He that Comes In The Name of the Lord". By then we are "Caught Up" and not appointed unto the Wrath that is to come at the End. The Antichrist, whose lineage is of Dan but who will try to fool the people into believing he is of the Tribe of Judah, is such a large part of the End Day scenario.

Now, can we all say, we have learned from your teaching and perhaps, you can say, you have learned there is a bit of OT prophecy regarding Physical Israel that is yet to be fulfilled?

Gerlinda

Here is your initial answer post
http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=917579&cmd=show

Re: Arlene: I agree with you rebuttals - Jews is a modern day term given wrongly

Re: Gerlinda...

No, actually, I can't say that. National Israel of today is done, and it has no further prophecy for it more than any other nation in this world..

Arlene