Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE "DISPENSION OF GOD"...What it really means....and other things...

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Just when I wanted to settle down to a good book (a novel, for a change) and a freshly brewed cup of coffee....God poked at my heart! Someone in a posting told me that we have to "look back to the Torah", and other such nonsense, like James being the "head disciple" (probably meant to say "Apostle"...but makes no difference in the scheme of things. No matter how you dress it up, it's not the truth.

And the word "dispensation" kept bumping into my brain. That's how God sometimes "speaks" to me. It's just an uneasiness with a word or two, and that's all it takes...and I'm off on my search again.

The Dispensationalist says that things are "dispensed" in different times in the bible..and they list either 7 or 8 different "dispensations" to prove their point. I know this, because I believed it at one time too....when I "went to church" instead of studying the Bible. Or I read books...and more books...and more untruths piled in my head. All taught the same errors believed by so many today.

John 1:1 says, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

THAT'S TALKING ABOUT JESUS CHRIST!! The Word of God is not a BOOK....IT'S JESUS CHRIST! The more "bible versions" that come out year after year, the more corrupt and apostate the "church" becomes. We really have to DIG OUT THE TRUTH...see Proverbs 25:2.

John 1:3 says, "All things were made by Him; and without him was not any thing made that was made."

The WORLD was made by "The Word"...and that "Word" was not a BOOK! Books don't make anything. They just are there to be read and studied (which the majority of Christians neglect to do anyway).

Learning about the "Word of God" is LEARNING ABOUT JESUS CHRIST!

In my search, I found a GREAT ONE by J. Preston Eby. I do not "follow" any man, but I sure enjoy most of his teachings. I see things pointed out to me that I never noticed before. And we, in the "body of Christ" SHOULD BE TEACHING EACH OTHER.

Piece of the link by Eby:

Jesus did not say, “The Bible is the New Testament.” He took the “cup” and said, “THIS is the New Testament!” He didn’t say, “The New Testament is in the Bible.” He said, “This is the New Testament IN MY BLOOD.” This means that the New Tesatament can be found only in the blood of Jesus Christ.

One of the redemptive laws of God is found in Lev. 17:11: “I will even set My face against that soul that eateth blood… for the life of the flesh is in the blood.” Blood speaks of life, for the life is in the blood. The life of the Son of God is in the blood of the Son of God. This is why Jesus declared: “Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and DRINK HIS BLOOD, ye have NO LIFE IN YOU. Whoso eateth My flesh, and drinketh My blood, hath eternal life” (Jn. 6:53-54).

The New Testament, therefore, is the very life of Jesus poured out for us and imparted to us. Of course we do not literally drink the red blood of Christ that poured out 2,000 years ago on Calvary’s mount, but we do drink the life that was in that blood. That life is the very Spirit of God. Now we can understand why Jesus cried out and said: “If any man thirst, let him come unto Me, and drink. He that believeth on Me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (But this He spake of THE SPIRIT, which they that believe on Him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)” (Jn. 7:37-39). Paul said: “He hath made us able ministers of the New Testament… of the SPIRIT.” He was telling us that God has made us able ministers of the Spirit life of Jesus Christ.

http://ekklesiawalkinginthelightoflove.blogspot.com/2012/11/in-my-previous-post-i-talked-about.html

Another piece explaining what is REALLY MEANT by "dispensation" in the Bible:

THE DISPENSATION OF GOD

This reveals to us the true purpose of God in Christ: to dispense Himself into humanity. Let us read I Tim. 1:3-4 from the American Standard version: "that thou mightest charge certain men not to teach a different doctrine, neither to give head to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questionings, rather than A DISPENSATION OF GOD which is in faith."

Another translation makes it even plainer: "that you might command certain ones not to teach different doctrine, nor to pay attention to false stories and to genealogies, which end up in nothing, but which furnish questions, rather than A DISPENSATION OF ANYTHING BY GOD."

So God's purpose is God's dispensation which is nothing else than God dispensing Himself into mankind. In this divine dispensation God, who is almighty and all-inclusive, intends to dispense nothing other than HIMSELF to us. This needs to be meditated upon at length in order to impress us deeply!

I can live with that explanation!

Arlene