Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Perhaps this is what is meant about the A/C standing in a temple (body) where he should not be?

I just finished reading all of the link about Kate's baby that continues on below the intitial You Tube posted. My summary is below. It is a fantastic revealing of who the A/C is and the plans already in place. Be sure to scroll down through the whole article with it's videos.

KATE MIDDLETON NEVER WAS PREGNANT BECAUSE PRINCE.....

http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=917403&cmd=show

I've come away knowing for sure now that this Windsor family are Nazis, are of the Luciferian Blood-line but learned some surprising things.

Kate & William got divorced in secret; he said he never loved her and in fact there is evidence given that he is a homosexual as is also reported, is Prince Harry. Doesn't it seem that the cover for people like this is to tag them as "Wanton Womanizers"?

We know that Prince Charles was forced to marry Diana to make sure there was a royal off-spring. Her Royal line-age ( Stuart) is more pure than the Windsor who are of German descent, not English. It seems this Sodomy runs in that Lizard family and of course the whole sick thing is being glamorized all over the world and now made legal.

The Book, "The Prince and A Cup of Tea" gave a whole lot of clues in it with explanations of the meanings of their individual Royal Crests. One common theme is "In His Service".....whose service? A variety of them show up in many major businesses and is even seen in the crest of TBN which is a religious tool of the Illuminati. While the book named Charles as the prince in question, time has passed and it seems that William is the A/C and like I suspected long ago, if he were, he was implanted in Diana from the blood sample taken off the Shroud of Turin since she herself said that conception was not done the normal way. As we know, that blood sample was still 'live blood' because it was the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ that matched the blood taken off the authentic Ark of the Covenant shown to Ron Wyatt who had the blood sample tested at an Israeli lab. When he was asked whose blood it was because it was still alive, the answer was a humble, broken man's words, "It is the blood of your Messiah" .

Perhaps this is what is meant about the A/C standing in a temple (body) where he should not be?

But what I did not know is that, it isn't just Charles that is a Moslem but also William. Since we know that in the very last degree that is bestowed on a worthy 32nd degree Mason, the real name of their god is revealed to that candidate. That name is Allah. Diana also was Moslem as is her sister who is married to a very important Moslem man. I didn't' get into this before but Diana's mother had a relationship with a Rothschild and Diana was conceived in that affair. Also Queen E. who signs her name as Elziabeth R is another Rothschild off-spring. That is why William Clinton, in that family tree, is a half brother to her because the same Rothschild blood-line runs in both these two. I Did not know that Philip was her third cousin. And of course Kate is Will's 4th cousin. Apparently they were playing the part necessary to fool the public and the public is so eager to be fooled by the glamour, pomp & weath portrayed by these that think of the public as mere peons whose love & adoration is needed by these so called "Elite". Deception is the tool that is used against the public as they show their public persona. The real private picture is more than most could digest.

I believe all of this and more since it's information has been available for anyone willingly to do the search. Oh, William has already drawn up a 7 year covenant which will be implemented just as soon as Damascus is destroyed. Those words, Will's own, were on that Covenant which is talked about in the 3rd video of the three below.

So, where does that put us? The Groxt always shows that the Bride of Christ will be removed at the same time that Lucifer is thrown down when some nuclear event takes place at the Ohnofre Power Plant in San Diego. I pray it means it will be at the same time that Damascus is destroyed as has been prophesied in Isaiah 17. But one thing I am absolutely sure about now that I stopped listening to the same preachers spewing their same information as they have done so often on TBN, that the Tribulation is NOT a 7 year deal. Nor is the church removed prior to that last 7 years that Daniel speaks about. Why, because Daniel's 7 years was not talking about an End of Days 7 year tribulation. Daniel was speaking to his people and so, I ask, "Who were his people?" Jesus Christ fulfilled prophecy completely when it speaks about the Sacrifice being abolished. Didn't His Blood Sacrifice do that? Of course it did. His Sacrifice means that God has no desire for animal sacrifice ever again. My goodness, His Only Begotten Son gave His life for us and now the church wants to believe that Our Heavenly Father will allow it all to go back to animal offerings. OK, so what will happen when that is stopped? Does the Father have another son that will come down to do it all over again? What is the matter with that kind of thinking? The rest in that prophecy was also fulfilled in AD 70.

Now, we are in the very End of Days and should William be the final Anti-Christ, which he is by the mere fact he is Moslem who does not acknowledge Jesus Christ as the Son of God no more than the Sanhedrin did in the days that Jesus walked this earth. That Religious Council knew that when He said the words that he so often did that He was telling them He was God. Just imagine that, God became man to save his creation, we humans. He did all of this for us. All he wants is for us to chose Him willingly, out of our need for forgiveness of our sins and out of love for Him. Love is not love when it is forced, it must be given freely.

Chose Jesus Christ while you still have the chance to choose.

I believe you will love the information gleaned from the above link. It has done a tremendous job of bringing important issues to us.

gerlinda

Re: Perhaps this is what is meant about the A/C standing in a temple (body) where he should not be?

Very compelling and I agree especially about the title of your post. It never made sense to me how the AC could stand in the temple of God if Paul in 2 Thess 2:4 was talking about unbelieving Jews rebuilding a temple and offering sacrifices on top of that, how could that be a temple of God? What I mean to say is any rebuilt temple of God (capital "G") would have to be Christian and it certainly wouldn't offer sacrifices.

Re: Perhaps this is what is meant about the A/C standing in a temple (body) where he should not be?

Thank You Walknbyfaith, It is always great to get another mind that loves God's Word to confirm what may just well be what has taken place. I hope to write up a short article with information provided by a Dr. Joye Jeffries Pugh to provide why this could be the case.

thanks again,
gerlinda