Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bruce Warner: THE YEAR 2016 IS THE 'ONLY YEAR' BETWEEN NOW AND 2030 THAT CONFORMS TO THE EXACT SCR

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: PER EMAIL FROM BRUCE WARNER
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

PER EMAIL FROM BRUCE WARNER

THE YEAR 2016 IS THE 'ONLY YEAR' BETWEEN NOW AND 2030 THAT CONFORMS TO THE EXACT SCRIPTURAL DAY-COUNTS.......

Now that we know that the rapture will LIKELY happen on a future Nisan 10, 'Day of Palms', we can now determine the PROBABLE year:

The Scripture tells us that the last-half of the 70th Week of Daniel is 1,260 days long. It is the time allotted to Satan and his anti-Christ's authority upon the earth. We also know that the Second Coming of the Lord will end the 70th Week of Daniel and Satan's 'reign of wrath' upon the earth. The Second Coming of the Lord will happen to fulfill a future Feast of Trumpets on Tishri 1 of a future year. Therefore there must be exactly 1,260 days between a future Nisan 10 and a future Tishri 1 which is 1,260 days later on the Feast of Trumpets.

The ONLY YEAR that conforms to that Scriptural parameter, between now and 2030, is the year 2016. The exact day-count from the day of Nisan 10/April 18, 2016 through Tishri 1/September 30, 2019 Feast of Trumpets is exactly 1,260 days. I submit to you that the 1,260 day/42 month last-half of the 70th Week of Daniel begins on Nisan 10/April 18, 2016 when Satan arrives on the earth immediately AFTER the Church is raptured off the earth.

The day of the Church's rapture is likely to be Nisan 10/April 18, 2016, Day of Palms, immediately BEFORE Satan arrives on earth for the next 1,260 days. The Church is not appointed wrath - neither God's wrath nor Satan's wrath ! The Church/bride will not be present in heaven when Satan is present there nor will the Church/bride be present on earth when Satan is present here. The word 'harpazo', ie. rapture, means to 'snatch out' or 'snatch away'. Jesus will snatch His Church/bride out off the earth away from the wrath of Satan.

It is only the left-behind who are tested and confronted with the mark of the beast. Not the Church/bride as promised to us in:

Revelation 3:10

"Because you have kept My command to persevere, i also will keep you from the HOUR OF TEMPTATION (trial) which shall come upon the whole world, TO TEST THOSE WHO DWELL ON THE EARTH."

The Church is NOT to be tested because Jesus has already made us 'spotless and unblemished' when He was crucified. The Church will NOT be tested because we are already justified by the blood of Jesus on the cross !

1.260 days + 30 days = 1,290 days which is another day-count given to us in the Scriptures:

Daniel 12:1

"....and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be 1,290 days." "And pray that your flight may not be in winter..." Matthew 24:20

The day of Nisan 10/April 18, 2016 is exactly 30 days AFTER the day of March 20, 2016 which is always the Vernal Equinox and the first day of Spring. I submit to you that the abomination will be set up on the FIRST-DAY OF SPRING which is the day of the Vernal Equinox March 20, 2016 and then 30 days later on Nisan 10/April 18, 2016 the rapture of the Church will happen which triggers the beginning of the 1,260 day last-half of the 70th Week of Daniel ending on Tishri 1 / September 30, 2019 Feast of Trumpets. I also believe that September 30 is Christ's birthday. Would it not be appropriate that both the 'First Coming' and the 'Second Coming' of the Lord be on His birthday ?

It is interesting to note that there is a TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE exactly one year earlier on the Vernal Equinox March 20, 2015 Could that be a sign to us ?

DISCLAIMER:

What I have written here is subject to human error, but it is a 'watchman's' duty to give a 'heads-up' when he deems it appropriate. I think it is appropriate considering the times in which we are now living ! We are undoubtedly nearing the end of the Age of Grace which is the Church Age. Everyone has been proven wrong in the past, but that does not mean that someone cannot be right in the future.

According to Your Infallible Word, come Lord Jesus !

Bruce Warner, Scripturalist

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Bruce Warner: THE YEAR 2016 IS THE 'ONLY YEAR' BETWEEN NOW AND 2030 THAT CONFORMS TO THE EXACT

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Our Facebook page is :

"THIS DAY SHOULD (not) OVERTAKE YOU AS A THIEF" BECAUSE YOU "ARE NOT IN DARKNESS" 1 Thessalonians 5:4

The day of Nisan 10 / April 18, 2016 'Day of Palms' is well within the 'realm of probability' for the following reasons:

It is less than a '70 year generation' from the re-birth of the Nation of Israel in 1948

It is less than a '50 year Jubilee' generation from Jerusalem being given back to the possession of Israel in 1967

There are blood-moon total eclipses in 2014 on Passover and Tabernacles

There are blood-moon total eclipses in 2015 on Passover and Tabernacles

There is a total solar eclipse on the Spring Equinox on March 20, 2015

There are exactly 1,290 days from the Spring Equinox March 20, 2016 through Feast of Trumpets Tishri 1 /September 30, 2019

There are exactly 1,260 days from Nisan 10 /April 18, 2016 'Day of Palms' through Feast of Trumpets Tishri 1 / September 30, 2019

The day of Nisan 10 / April 18, 2016 may not be "THIS DAY" we are watching for, but it sure is a GOOD CANDIDATE !

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Re: Bruce Warner: THE YEAR 2016 IS THE 'ONLY YEAR' BETWEEN NOW AND 2030 THAT CONFORMS TO THE EXACT

Our Facebook page is :

THE DAY OF THIS 'PROPHECY FULFILLED' IS LIKELY TO BE ON THE 'SPRING EQUINOX' MARCH 20, 2016
WHICH IS 1,290 DAYS BEFORE FEAST OF TRUMPETS ON SEPTEMBER 30, 2019................

Matthew 24:15-21

"Therefore, when you see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place.......then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.....and pray that your flight may not be in winter.......for then there will be great tribulation...."

Unless I am mistaken, the anti-Christ will reveal himself and declare himself to be God on the Spring Equinox, not in winter, March 20, 2016 which will trigger the great tribulation of Israel known as the time of 'Jacob's trouble'. "BUT HE SHALL BE SAVED OUT OF IT." Jeremiah 30:7 as described in the following Scripture:

Matthew 24:22

"And unless those days were shortened, no (Hebrew) flesh would be saved, but for the (remnant of Jacob) elect's sake those days will be shortened."

After Jesus shortens and ends the great tribulation to save the 'flesh on earth' of the elect remnant of Jacob, who is the woman, He then sends her into the wilderness to be protected from Satan for the next 1,260 days of the last-half of the 70th Week of Daniel. Jesus never saves the 'flesh on earth' of the Church - He saves the souls and the glorified bodies at the resurrection because "flesh and blood cannot enter the kingdom of heaven".

Matthew 24:29

"Immediately AFTER the tribulation of those days...." ( in Israel) the rapture happens in Matthew 24:31

Thirty ( 30 ) days after the Spring Equinox on March 20, 2016 is Nisan 10 / April 18, 2016 'Day of Palms' which is 1,260 days before the Feast of Trumpets September 30, 2019. It is the most likely day of the rapture of the Church.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Our Facebook page is :

THE SEASON, MONTH AND DAY OF THE RAPTURE REVEALED........

Scripture says we should now be able to determine THE SEASON and THE DAY of the rapture because we are no longer in darkness, unless we choose to be !

"But concerning the TIMES and the SEASONS, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. But you, brethren, are NOT IN DARKNESS, so that 'THIS DAY' should (not) overtake you as a thief."

To find the 'season' all we need to do is read, and believe, Jesus:

John 4:35-36 ( Jesus speaking )

"Do you not say, There are still four months and then comes the harvest ? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already WHITE FOR HARVEST. And He who reaps receives wages, and GATHERS FRUIT FOR ETERNAL LIFE..."

So there we have it. The SEASON OF RAPTURE is the Spring month of April / Nisan, which is the ONLY SEASON of year that the barley fields appear "white" which means the barley is ready for harvest. Jesus tells us that the "fruit for eternal life" will be "gathered", ie. raptured, in the spring month of Nisan / April when the barley is "white for harvest". The SEASON is now known, so now for the DAY .

God's favorite day for selecting 'unblemished' lambs is the tenth day of Nisan. God told Moses to select an 'unblemished' lamb on Nisan 10 to be sacrificed on Passover. God selected Jesus on Nisan 10 as His 'unblemished' Lamb of God to be crucified on Passover. God also selected Nisan 10 to be the day Joshua delivered the people over the Jordan river into the Promised Land. The saved Church is 'unblemished' because Jesus washed all our sins away .

The recently raptured great multitude in heaven, ie. His Church, are holding palm branches in their hands. That is another clue that they are to be raptured on the 'Day of Palms' which is Nisan 10. What other reason could there be for telling us that they are holding palm branches in their hands !

God is telling us, "who are not in darkness", that Nisan 10, 'Day of Palms', will be THE DAY of selecting His elect Church of 'unblemished' sheep to be raptured to heaven.

Read and study the Scriptures for yourself and see if you come to the same conclusion. If anyone has a better idea I would like to hear it !

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

bump