Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Another Gospel Revisited

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/featured/phillips/phillips205.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Another Gospel Revisited

By Grant Phillips

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mrs. and I have been occupied with interior work at the house for what seems like forever and I have been unable to get to our computer most of the time. Obviously, this has put me behind on the articles I write, but finally I am able to squeeze in some time.

I wrote an article last month titled “Another Gospel” of which most people followed my line of thought, but with no surprise, there were a few who zeroed in on one issue that was totally irrelevant.

The accusations were primarily that I supported Hank Hanegraaff, simply because I mentioned a book, one book, he wrote, and recommended it for reading since it pertained to my subject matter. I have written numerous articles, and those who have taken the time to read them should know I do not support everything Mr. Hanegraaff believes. I was even accused of speaking unfavorably of Billy Graham. I still haven’t figured out where that one came from.

Let me see if I can make this real simple for some of you. The subject matter of the article was about “another gospel by false prophets.” It had nothing to do with the Rapture, dispensations, replacement theology, or anything else. That was it; “another gospel by false prophets.” I even gave a few examples of my line of thought, as shown in the following paragraph from the article:

Some of the blasphemies these scoundrels spew from their venomous mouths strive to elevate themselves over God. For example they teach: Jesus is not God; We are gods; Jesus suffered in hell and battled Satan; God can do nothing without our permission; God lost His right to rule; We can speak into existence anything we want; God wants us to be rich; Jesus was rich; If we are sick or poor, it is because we lack faith; Our money to their ministry is “seed” faith; We can order Satan around; There are three gods; and on and on and on they go. This is just a sampling! It seems they each try to top their buddies by coming out with something even more ludicrous than what has been said beforehand by another of their kind.

Toward the end of the article I stated the following:

While writing this article, I came across a book on this very subject that I would recommend. It is called “Christianity in Crisis 21st Century” and it is written by Hank Hanegraaff. He goes into the specifics of what I have been warning about for a long time now and examines the false teachings of many of these false teachers with another gospel. In his book, many quotes from these false teachers are discussed.

I still recommend this book, not every book he wrote, but this one, for further reading for those who are interested. Does that mean that I agree with everything in the book? Of course not! You’re adults. Read the book. Check the information as best as you can. Compare what is said with God’s Word, the Bible, and let God guide your thoughts.

The “Dear Abby” column is in most all newspapers and is heavily slanted toward support of homosexuality and gay marriage, not to mention other atrocities. Does that mean you aren’t going to read another newspaper? Of course not! Does that mean you and I support all that we read in the newspaper? Of course not! Common sense people! Use it! I might recommend you read my hometown newspaper, but I certainly do not support much of what is written in it.

Mr. Hanegraaff and I do not agree on some issues, but I feel he is a Christian and understands how and why God saved him. I do not know the man, but he is my brother in Christ, I am not going to turn my back on him simply because we do not agree on some issues that are not of an eternal consequence, or just because a few people are so narrow minded.

This reminds me of all the attacks by Christians against one of their own when a book called The Harbinger was introduced. There is no doubt in my mind that Mr. Jonathan Cahn is a Christian and my fellow brother in Christ, even though I’ve never met him either, and what he had to say was well worth reading.

Instead of attacking the veracity of those who are truly Christians, we need to stop turning a blind eye from those who are nothing but charlatans and leading people away from Jesus Christ instead of toward Him.

The subject matter of “another gospel” and the false prophets delivering a false gospel that is not Christ’s Gospel is of extreme importance. Millions of people today are being duped into believing much of this garbage that is being shoveled out. Why is that? It is so because most of those who call themselves Christians are ignorant of God’s Word. They’re generally fine people, but many are blind to what God actually says. They wouldn’t know the truth of God’s Word if it bit them on the nose. For those who are not Christians and believing this nonsense, their eternal state may be at stake.

Now if I may, I’ll throw in a little end time “stuff.” We are in the last days of the Church Age. Some of the greatest signs that the Church Age is nearly over are apostasy, false prophets, false teachings, greed and indifference from alleged church leaders, etc. These so-called leaders are everywhere. They are in the pulpits, on the stage, on the television, on the radio, on the Internet, and they love to write books.

I have personally heard much of what has been said by these false prophets (teachers) mentioned in Mr. Hanegraaff’s book, and he didn’t address them all. There are too many. He mentioned some that “maybe” I would not have been as critical, and others he mentioned that I would have been even more so.

The false teachings coming from these snakes can only come from one source. That source is an evil heart being guided by sin and nudged forward by Satan’s influence.

Partly due to the saturation of false teachers in our society with another gospel, which is a false gospel, we are most definitely in the Laodicean age of the church. If you haven’t read Revelation 3:14-22 lately, maybe you should. It is a very clear photograph of our current spiritual condition in this country.

[Jesus said,] “Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?” (Matthew 7:15-16)

Often these false prophets come across as God-fearing folks, but that isn’t the case. They always mix some truth in with their false teachings, and if you are not familiar with what the Bible actually says, you will likely become another one of their victims. They know what to say, and how to say it. They often use the righteous tone of voice that is normally accepted as being very Christ-like, but they are far from Christ. They take verses and even passages and twist them to their own perverted gospel. They are not of God! Beware of them!

The apostle Paul told the Corinthians, “For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works” (2 Corinthians 11:13-15).

Paul is saying the same thing that Jesus said. The false prophets are devious in portraying themselves as belonging to Christ, but they do not. Satan also masquerades as a Christian, if I may put it plainly, but we all know, or should know, where he stands.

Paul told Timothy, his protégé, “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables” (2 Timothy 4:3-4, NKJV).

This is EXACTLY what has happened today. Another gospel sounds so much nicer to the ear than the gospel which says that we are condemned without true faith in Jesus Christ, that Jesus is the only way to God, that there is no other way, that God is in charge and He will have His way regardless. In other words, the true Word of God is found in His book He provided for us; i.e. the Bible, not from the mouths of arrogant apostates.

My dear friends, Jesus was not rich while on earth. His desire is not for us to be materially rich (even though some may be) but spiritually rich.

Our physical healing is not nearly as important as our spiritual healing. By His stripes we are healed … spiritually, if we will just repent and believe.

God is in absolute control of everything, and it is by His grace that we are saved.

Jesus did not suffer in hell. It was finished at the cross. He said so.

Jude wrote a very short book, but what a punch it packs. He said, “But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts” (Jude 17-19).

Many, many, many of the so-called spokesmen (and women) of today who say they speak for Jesus, are lying to you. They mock God, and if they do not repent and call upon Jesus to save their souls, they will spend eternity in hell. There may be even some who are Christians, but are out of God’s will. Their soul is secure, but they are inviting the Father to take them out to the woodshed, and they will have no reward in heaven.

Folks, just because these false teachers may look nice, wear nice clothes, have the “churchy” smile, provide beautiful music, pray, and maybe even produce a tear now and then, does not mean they are of God. Their father is Satan.

Jesus says of them, “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not” (John 8:44-45).

The Pharisees, Sadducees, false prophets, scribes and hypocrites of yesterday are the false teachers of today. They will lead you away from God, not toward Him. Beware of another gospel.

“I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel--not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed. For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ” (Galatians 1:6-10, ESV).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven