Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: DATE SETTING, RAPTURE AND OR OTHER DATES, GOOD OR BAD ?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link:http://www.raptureready.com/faq/faq65.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!

Hi Steve, I was surfing the big G looking for other thoughts and articles on date setting, 1st) I thought it was very cool that our conversation was at the TOP of the big G page, how awesome is that, God is giving your site exposure.

Here is one of the many, many articles I found about why date setting can be harmful.

This is from Rapture Ready.
http://www.raptureready.com/faq/faq65.html

What is wrong with date-setting?

After twenty-plus years Rapture Ready has heard of or received one hundred different formulations each year for the timing of the Rapture or Second Coming. Having already witnessed around 2,000 predictions come to nothing doesn't leave any great hope for new ones that come along. Any person's chances of being right are, at best, one in 2,000.

The Word of God makes it very clear that we will not know the timing of the Rapture. Matthew 24:44 states, "For this reason you be ready too; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not think He will."

Because date setting can cause emotional harm to some people, Rapture Ready does not allow date setting on the message board. A couple of years back, one participant threatened to kill himself after he thought he'd missed the Rapture.

AGAPE, Bob

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Link: http://www.bibleprobe.com/300great.htm
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

NOTE WITHOUT DATES SET IN THE BIBLE WE WOULD NOT HAVE THE EVIDENCE OF THE FACT IT IS THE INSPIRED WORD OF GOD.

SO THE POSSIBILITY THAT THE RAPTURE AND THE RETURN OF CHRIST IS LIKELY IN THE BIBLE JUST SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE THE TIME TO STUDY AND FIND THE INFORMATION IS MY THOUGHT REGARDING DATE SETTING IN THE BIBLE AND IS IT GOOD OR BAD?....MY OPINION IT IS NOT BAD......GOD BLESS...Steven

Link: http://www.bibleprobe.com/300great.htm

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Link: http://www.100prophecies.org/page3.htm

http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Bible prophecies fulfilled:
Bible prophecies that found fulfillment during the life of Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ
Jesus is unique in that his life was prophesied in detail by Bible prophets centuries before he was born. Below is a selection of Bible prophecies that found fulfillment during the life of Jesus the Messiah about 2,000 years ago.

The commentaries below are from the second edition of the book, 100 Prophecies, by George Konig and Ray Konig, who are the authors and copyright holders of the material. The commentaries are reprinted here with written permission from the authors. All rights reserved. The third edition, revised and expanded, of 100 Prophecies: Ancient Biblical prophecies that foretold the future is available through Amazon.com.

The Messiah would be preceded by a messenger
Bible prophecy: Isaiah 40:1-5,9
Prophecy written: Between 701-681 BC
Prophecy fulfilled: About 27 AD

In Isaiah 40:3, the prophet writes about a person in the desert who prepares the way for the Lord. This prophecy foreshadowed the life of John the Baptist, who played an important role in preparing the groundwork for the ministry of Jesus Christ. Jesus was born shortly after John the Baptist about 2000 years ago. The book of Matthew records many events of the life of Jesus and of John the Baptist. In Matthew 3:1-2, it says: "In those days John the Baptist came, preaching in the Desert of Judea, and saying, Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near." - Copyright © George Konig, Ray Konig and 100Prophecies.org

Isaiah 40:1-5,9:

1 Comfort, comfort my people, says your God.

2 Speak tenderly to Jerusalem, and proclaim to her that her hard service has been completed, that her sin has been paid for, that she has received from the LORD's hand double for all her sins.

3 A voice of one calling: "In the desert prepare the way for the LORD; make straight in the wilderness a highway for our God.

4 Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain.

5 And the glory of the LORD will be revealed, and all mankind together will see it. For the mouth of the LORD has spoken."

9 . . . say to the towns of Judah, "Here is your God!"

He would perform miracles
Bible prophecy: Isaiah 35:4-6
Prophecy fulfilled: About 27-31 AD

Isaiah, who lived about 2700 years ago, prophesied that there would come a time when God would arrive and heal the eyes of the blind, the ears of the deaf, the mobility of the lame, and the voice of the mute.

Jesus did each of these things in a spiritual sense, in offering truth and salvation, and in a literal sense by performing miracles of healing.

The web site at About-Jesus.org provides details about 34 miracles performed by Jesus. - Copyright © George Konig, Ray Konig and 100Prophecies.org

Isaiah 35:4-6:

4 say to those with fearful hearts, "Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you."

5 Then will the eyes of the blind be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped.

6 Then will the lame leap like a deer, and the mute tongue shout for joy. Water will gush forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert.

God promised another prophet like Moses
Bible prophecy: Deuteronomy 18:15-18
Prophecy written: As early as 1400 BC
Prophecy fulfilled: About 5 BC to 31 AD

In Deuteronomy 18:15-18, Moses told the Jews that God would raise up another prophet like Moses. After Moses, there was a succession of prophets, including Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel, and finally Jesus Christ. Jesus was very much like Moses. Both were delivered from death as infants. Both were prophets. Both performed miracles. Both were leaders. And both were intermediaries between God and man. Moses offered to die, if necessary, if God would forgive the sins of the people that Moses was leading (see Exodus 32:30-33). Jesus did die for our sins, so that people could enter the Kingdom of Heaven. No other prophet is as much like Moses than Jesus. - Copyright © George Konig, Ray Konig and 100Prophecies.org

Deuteronomy 18:15-18:

15 The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own brothers. You must listen to him.

16 For this is what you asked of the LORD your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly when you said, "Let us not hear the voice of the LORD our God nor see this great fire anymore, or we will die."

17 The LORD said to me: "What they say is good.

18 I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them everything I command him.

The Messiah would enter Jerusalem while riding on a donkey
Bible prophecy: Zechariah 9:9
Prophecy written: Between 520 and 518 BC
Prophecy fulfilled: About 31 AD

In Zechariah 9:9, the prophet speaks of a future king presenting himself to Jerusalem while riding on a humble donkey. This foreshadowed something that happened about 500 years later. As explained in Luke 19:35-37, Jesus rode into Jerusalem on a donkey and presented himself as the Messiah, the King.
Alfred Edersheim, a Christian Jew who lived during the 1800s, studied ancient Rabbinical writings, and said that Zechariah 9:9 was often interpreted as being about a Messiah. In his book, The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah, Edersheim wrote: "The Messianic application of this verse in all its parts has already been repeatedly indicated. We may here add that there are many traditions about this donkey on which the Messiah is to ride; and so firm was the belief in it, that, according to the Talmud, 'if anyone saw a donkey in his dreams, he will see salvation' (Ber 56 b)."

The name "Jesus," means "salvation" in Hebrew. - Copyright © George Konig, Ray Konig and 100Prophecies.org

Zechariah 9:9:

Rejoice greatly, O Daughter of Zion! Shout, Daughter of Jerusalem! See, your king comes to you, righteous and having salvation, gentle and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

Jesus proclaims that he is the Messiah
Bible prophecy: John 4:19-26
Prophecy written: During the first century
Prophecy fulfilled: Since the time of Jesus

In Matthew 5:17, John 4:25-26, and in other verses, Jesus proclaims that he was the Messiah promised by the Old Testament prophets. Jesus remains the first and only person in history to be taken seriously by people throughout the world as being the Messiah that so many of the Bible's prophets had prophesied about. - Copyright © George Konig, Ray Konig and 100Prophecies.org

John 4:19-26:

19 "Sir," the woman said, "I can see that you are a prophet.

20 Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem."

21 Jesus declared, "Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.

22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.

24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."

25 The woman said, "I know that Messiah" (called Christ) "is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us."

26 Then Jesus declared, "I who speak to you am he."

There would be a son called God
Bible prophecy: Isaiah 9:6-7
Prophecy fulfilled: About 5 BC

In Isaiah 9:6-7, which was written about 700 years before the time of Jesus, the prophet Isaiah speaks of a son who would be called "Mighty God" and "Eternal Father." Isaiah also indicates that this son would reign on the throne of King David and that this reign would be everlasting. King David is the great, God-obeying king who reigned from about 1050 BC to about 1010 BC. God had promised King David that the reign from David's throne would be everlasting. Christians acknowledge that this promise is fulfilled in Jesus Christ, who is a descendant of King David, and whose reign is everlasting. Today, the teachings of Jesus govern the lives of as many as an estimated 2 billion Christians worldwide. The New Testament also says that Jesus will return in the future and that his kingdom will have no end. - Copyright © George Konig, Ray Konig and 100Prophecies.org

Isaiah 9:6-7:

6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this.

The Messiah would be rejected
Bible prophecy: Isaiah 53:1-3

In Isaiah 52:13-53:12, the prophet foreshadowed the life and mission of Jesus, who was born about 700 years later. In Isaiah 53:3, the prophet said that a servant of God would be rejected and despised. Jesus was indeed rejected by many people living in the land of Israel, and He was later crucified by the Romans.

It has been claimed by some commentators that Isaiah 52:13-53:12 actually refers to Israel as a nation and not to an individual Messiah. But, there are several commentaries written by rabbis that confirm that the prophecy refers to a Messiah and not to a nation. Several examples of these writings are listed in the book, The Fifty-Third Chapter of Isaiah According to the Jewish Interpreters, edited by S.R. Driver and A.D. Neubauer. Here are two examples from that book:

"Our Rabbis with one voice accept and affirm the opinion that the prophet is speaking of the King Messiah, and we shall ourselves also adhere to the same view." - Rabbi Moshe Alshekh, 16th century.

"But he was wounded for our transgressions, bruised for our iniquities, the meaning of which is that since the Messiah bears our iniquities which produce the effect of his being bruised, it follows that whoso will not admit that the Messiah thus suffers for our iniquities, must endure and suffer for them himself." - Rabbi Eliyyah de Vidas, who wrote during the 16th century. - Copyright © George Konig, Ray Konig and 100Prophecies.org

Isaiah 53:1-3:

1 Who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?

2 He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.

3 He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Daniel predicted when an anointed one would be rejected
Bible prophecy: Daniel 9:24-26
Prophecy written: About 530 BC

The prophet Daniel was Jewish exile who lived during the time of the Babylonian Captivity, about 500 years before the birth of Jesus. During Daniel's lifetime, the Babylonians had destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple and had taken many Jews as captives to Babylon. Daniel, while in Babylon, delivered a prophecy of what would happen during the centuries that followed. Here is our summary of Daniel 9:24-26:

1. There would be a decree to rebuild Jerusalem.
2. Jerusalem and the Temple would be rebuilt.
3. Then an anointed one (Messiah) would be "cut off" (an idiom for "rejected" or "killed").
4. Then Jerusalem and the Temple would be destroyed again.

All of these events later happened, in the same order in which they are described in Daniel 9:24-26:

1. After the Medo-Persians had conquered the neo-Babylonian empire about 2500 years ago, they ruled a vast empire that included the land of Israel. About 2400 years ago (about 445 BC), Persian king Artaxerxes gave permission to the Jews to rebuild Jerusalem, which was still in ruins after having been destroyed earlier by the Babylonians.
2. The Jews rebuilt the Temple and the city of Jerusalem.
3. Then, about 2000 years ago, Jesus entered Jerusalem as the Messiah who had been promised by Old Testament prophets. But, many people rejected Jesus as the Messiah and he was crucified by the Romans.
4. About 40 years after Jesus was crucified, the Romans destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple. (The Temple has not been rebuilt since then). - Copyright © George Konig, Ray Konig and 100Prophecies.org

Daniel 9:24-26:

24 "Seventy 'sevens' are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy.

25 "Know and understand this: From the issuing of the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven 'sevens,' and sixty-two 'sevens.' It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble.

26 After the sixty-two 'sevens,' the Anointed One will be cut off and will have nothing. The people of the ruler who will come will destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end will come like a flood: War will continue until the end, and desolations have been decreed.

Notes: The commentaries above are from the second edition of the book, 100 Prophecies. Copyright © George Konig and Ray Konig. All rights reserved. The third edition, which has been greatly expanded and revised, is now available for sale. Please click here if you wish to learn more about the third edition of the 100 Prophecies book.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Hi Bob,

I pray this helps you to get answers in the bible regarding your question about setting dates based on bible scripture.

God Bless

Again this is NOT exhaustive but I pray that the information help's you in your walk with the LORD.

Steven

Re: Setting Dates.....

Well, Bob, you wanted my opinion on this one....

I have a fairly good understanding of what is told to us in the Bible. However, I have NEVER seen a verse that "forbids us to set dates"....but I have heard this thousands of times, over the years, spouted from the lips of apostate "Pastors" from the pulpits in today's "churches"....which are also TOTALLY not biblically based.

Why on earth would God tell us to "WATCH" so many times if He DID NOT want us to be on the lookout for His return?? If our mother told us that our "Daddy" was coming home soon and we were to "watch" for him....I would be on constant alert for ANY AND ALL CLUES which would indicate his arrival was near.

Would I "set dates"??? ABSOLUTELY!! If they came and went, then I would brush that one off and get on to other clues....until he came home. I would not stop no matter how foolish I appeared to others. If I LOVED HIM, THIS WOULD BE EXPECTED OF ME. It shows how much I care!!

Besides, what better way to spread gospel knowledge to others. When they sense your anticipation and excitement each time a date is predicted, they will start to "watch" (though silently) for themselves. It causes them to at least CONSIDER that God is real...and the possibility of His soon return. They may laugh it off, but they are still thinking about it....and this happened to me BEFORE I received my gift of salvation, and it actually might have caused me to want to learn more about the Bible in the first place. Granted, it was an "escapist mentality"....but it was God who drew me in that way....CURIOSITY!

And it also seems quite odd to me that all these phoney pastors who shout and regurgitate about "SETTING DATES IS FORBIDDEN IN THE BIBLE" (point to chapter and verse on this, please)....are the FIRST ONES to worship the apostate JEWS. And they are the FIRST ONES to spout out that JESUS WAS A JEW. And that is total BLASPHEMY!! I noticed one of the films in this series of postings had "our Jewish Messiah" on the subtitle. I know Steven posted that one even though he realizes that Jesus was NOT a "JEW", but the video contains good information in spite of the sub-title.

We have to exercise DISCERNMENT in all things!! If it's in the Bible, keep it! If it isn't THROW IT OUT!!

There is NOTHING in the Bible about "date setting is forbidden". But you might keep in mind that saying it's there is ADDING TO SCRIPTURE. (See the warning in Rev. 22:18-19) Somehow it seems coincidental that the SAME PEOPLE who condemn "date setting" also call Jesus a "Jew"!! And this is positively EQUATING Jesus Christ to the Pharisees, whom He called "whited sepulchres which are unclean on the inside", "blind guides", "fools" and "hypocrites.... See Matthew 23:27-34. Here's a GOOD ONE for those who tell us that "date setting is forbidden in the Bible....

"And why beholdest thou the MOTE that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the BEAM that is in thine own eye?...Mt. 7:3

I do not get angry or argumentative with "date-setters", as I AM ONE myself because I can think of little else than the Bible and the return of our Lord; but I get extremely angry at anyone who calls my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, a "JEW".

I respect your enthusiasm, but, as I can see from the arguments in the above posts that there is too much UNNECESSARY information. The argument is, "Is date-setting scriptural"? Point out the Scripture...chapter and verse. IF you can't do this, why argue about it in the first place?

We are told to "watch". If we don't know WHAT we are watching for, then why do it? And if we KNOW that we are watching for the return of Jesus Christ, then I can't think of ANYTHING more appropriate than watching for, and putting together DATES that this could occur.

With Christian love...

Arlene

Hi Arlene, thanks very much for you opinion on this matter, I am well aware and I am watching, and will continue to watch as we are commanded, I guess time will tell if the exact date of the rapture can be predicated. So far, all predictions have come and gone.

AGAPE,Bob

Re: Bob's post to me...

I totally understand the dichotomy of watching for something that may, or may not happen. But, that's just about the PERFECT definition of "FAITH"...

"Now FAITH is the substance of things HOPED FOR, the evidence of things NOT SEEN. (vs.2) For by it (FAITH) the elders obtained a GOOD REPORT"....Hebrews 11:1-2

Watching for the events around the return of Jesus Christ is a SIGN OF FAITH! You are "hoping for" UNSEEN things! And that takes COURAGE to do in spite of all those who criticize us for doing just that....watching, waiting, hoping, setting dates....it's all in FAITH that it will happen!

God knows our hearts...and that's the only opinion that counts. I've been watching, waiting, and looking at ALL the set dates since the 1980s....and each year brings us closer. So far, all has been in vain....but there's always "next year" and another HOPE....

And that gives me great joy!!

Arlene

Greetings Bob,
I want to respond here to your post on date setting. First I would like to point out a common mistake made by young Christians and/or Christians who have just not spent a decade or two in studying this subject. You're interchanging two subjects as one ( like calling the 2nd Coming and the Rapture the same event ) Watching and or date setting is NOT PREDICTING!!! Predicting is a "Thus sayeth The Lord" and I don't know of any predictions for the rapture. I'm what Johnny Baptist calls a date re-setter. You give 8 reasons why we should never set a date and the only good thing about those reasons which are full of poison ( each statement is meant to sound like a fact yet every one has an if, or may, or when, or tends to be, or can do....this is very deceptive and my Father is Truth) is I need to write an article called " ___ reasons why we are supposed to set dates according to Scripture". I try to be as Christ like as I can and Jesus is the biggest date setter of all time. I'm not going to go into ALL the scriptures that tell this Truth if we have eyes to see and ears to hear. Then in your third post on this thread you totally take out of context Matt 24:44 "Mat 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh." This is telling us to pay attention to the verse preceding it so we can be the Goodman of the house and be ready. Now as for those few very weak Christians and human beings who fall apart after a date passes or even attempts suicide.... there are far deeper problems going on here and this date setting is not the reason, only their excuse. Date setting draws the Body of Christ closer to Him. "Heb_10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching." How can you see the day approaching if you don't know what day it is? I personally will keep looking for that day. A side note:
I don't know how long you've been serving The Lord so if it's been over 25 years you'll remember this. An engineer from NASA put out a booklet called 88 reasons why the Rapture is in 1988 (Sept. 9-11 Rosh Hashana to be exact) I read this book in a Hotel room in Chicago on Sept. 6th 1988 not knowing the whole Christian world was abuzz, he ( Ed Wieznant ) had been on tbn, 700 club, and multiple other tv and radio stations for over a year and the excitement was at a frenzy level. I of coarse being a very successful business man had no idea, but that little book found its way to my briefcase and it was full of Scripture and like an onion it started peeling away the hardness of my heart to the point that I found myself literally talking to God Almighty. We spoke for what seemed like hours and He was so gentle with me as I arrogantly told Him why I couldn't or wouldn't serve Him. He then talked to me on a level I understood...business... and even though I didn't believe He was coming back that week, I knew He was coming back someday and it was soon and if I was found the way I was then I would be spiritually bankrupt and miss the Rapture. I knew this to be the Truth. I then started making a covenant with Him about private things, but the last thing I asked for was that My wife would serve Him too. He immediately said OK and that was it. I was saved, but didn't really know it till morning when I said a curse word and I felt the Holy Spirit jump in my body. You have to understand I was making 300k and that was about to double and if I was going to serve Jesus I would have to walk away from that because the very nature of that business was based on deception. ( what to do hmmmm $10,000.00 per week or serve Jesus and end up on welfare for the next 2 years) I chose wisely thank the Lord. To wrap this up I drove home from Chicago early the next day and when I got home I sat quietly on the coach with my wife who finally said " Something happened today Chuck, Out of nowhere I just got in the car and drove to the preachers house and told him I was tired of all the lies in my life and I wanted to get saved" and there it was the Creator of the Universe kept His side of our covenant, did I really have a choice lol. Twenty five people I personally knew got saved that month (16 that weekend) and they have touched the lives of many more in the last 25 years. I called Ed W who wrote the book to try and encouragement after his failed date and he sent me letters he received and over 100,000 that he knows about got saved (I was one) and how many lives did they touch? Oh yes Bob I believe in date setting and I'm going to Heaven because of it.
Agape
Charles

Hi Charles, that's a great testimony, and I really appreciate your comments, I will ponder all in my heart.

AGAPE,Bob