Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
KATE MIDDLETON NEVER WAS PREGNANT BECAUSE PRINCE WILLIAM IS THE ANTICHRIST.

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX_9sOEenFs
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

KATE MIDDLETON NEVER WAS PREGNANT BECAUSE PRINCE WILLIAM IS THE ANTICHRIST.

WE TOLD YOU PRINCE WILLIAM WAS THE ANTICHRIST 2 YEARS AGO AND NO ONE BELIEVED US. LOOK------

I start looking up stuff in the regular Yahoo search engine and what I came up with is PHENOMENAL!!! Not only did i happen to find the details of this video but I also found something astronomically extraordinary. MY NEXT VIDEO WILL PUT ALL DOUBT TO REST .

I WILL SHOW YOU THAT PRINCE WILLIAM HAS JUST DRAWN UP A 7 YEAR PEACE TREATY PLAN FOR ISRAEL ,HIS NAME CAN BE SPELLED OUT AS i am 666,he is a secret muslim, he dad is also a secret muslim , he has already claimed to be GOD, he has a FALSE plan to bring ALIENS forth to save humanity, PART 2 OF THIS VIDEO IS EXCLUSIVE. I WILL SHOW YOU PROOF THAT YOU CANNOT FIND ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET. Prince William will hide behind "someone else" to go to israel and offer them the 7 year peace treaty even though Prince WiLLiam wrote the peace plan. After the false prophet John Paul II rises from the dead (just like it says in revelation) he will claim the anti christ prince william is a direct descendant of jesus christ, and thus you now have the strong delusion that will bring on the alien invasion

PART 2 PROVED PRINCE WILLIAM IS A MUSLIM-------

PT 2 YAHOO SEARCH REVEALS THE FINAL Antichrist!!!!!

PART 3 JUST FLAT OUT BUSTED HIM AND HIS "BRITISH ISRAEL WORLD FEDERATION"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: KATE MIDDLETON NEVER WAS PREGNANT BECAUSE PRINCE WILLIAM IS THE ANTICHRIST.

Was this the reason that the nurse committed suicide during Kate's stay at the hospital for severe morning sickness. Could she have had a miscarriage and paid with her life for daring to open her mouth about the truth? Also, in this video William says, "This is the first time we have seen him." What? What parents say something like this unless a surrogate child was used? So often Kate gave hints about a little girl but later the emphasis was put on the fact that they didn't know. Please forgive me for this remark but didn't that baby look like he was giving the public the finger?

Here is what one of the commenters had to say and she is so right on as any woman, who has had a child, can attest:

Body Card 16 hours ago

Additionally, as a mother of two I will add: I had petechiae on my face from pushing, burst blood vessels common with every mother. AND she has NO IV mark. Are you telling me they gave her no IV. It's BS. Episiotomies are very common, and she would also be bleeding heavily (sorry if that is graphic) and not wearing an outfit like this. It is bogus, and I'm sad the GOOD people have believed this lie.

Again, this is an example of what a master liar Satan is, the truth is not in him nor in his children. Wake up, you who think you know God's Word, the children of this One, rule the world in important places such as politics, medicine, lawyers, teachers, organizers of charity and perhaps the hardest for most to believe, they have infiltrated the churches. As it is so often stated, "Open up your KJB and read for yourself". God's Holy Spirit will make the truth come to you. It may take a while but keep seeking and you shall find. gerlinda

Re: Kate Middleton and the Shroud....

Whenever I see "a 7-year peace treaty signed with Israel" my red flags pop up! Nowhere in the Bible is this fact seen. It is a gross misinterpretation of Daniel 9:27 by those who can't understand that it is speaking of Jesus Christ who "confirmed the covenant with many", which was done on the Cross of Calvary. See Galatians 3:17 for verification.

As for the Shroud of Turin...and Prince William as "the Antichrist", it's all speculation, and/or part of the Illuminati plan of deception. Dr. Joye Pugh's book...which I have read...contains truth mixed with lies. Therefore, it can be discounted as "TRUTH" in any part. Things that sound good don't always ring true.

Cloning is a possibility in today's world. And "the image of the beast" is spoken of in Rev.13:14. But, if this is a "clone" or not...or if this should be spiritually interpreted, I don't know for sure.

None of us will know or understand what is happening until it happens...and then, if we DON'T KNOW WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS, we will "believe the lie"...II Thess.2:11.

As for Kate Middleton...who knows anything for sure? It's gossip and speculation. Is Prince William the "Antichrist"?? I can't find anything that indicates that in Scripture. Lots of strange things go on in this world today....and if the Bible can't back it up, then it shouldn't be important to us.

For now, speculation is not an option....but we can file the information in our memory banks for future use, but we don't expound on it as the truth until we KNOW it for sure.

This is a link telling the other side of the story of Dr. Pugh and what is said in her book:

http://www.angelfire.com/alt2/antichrist/joye_pugh.html

Piece of the link article:

Regarding the Shroud of Turin itself, one must be very careful on anything related to that very topic given all the mystery, forgery, and strong elements of Occult mysticism which still surrounds that supposed "Shroud of Christ" to this very day. It is either of Christ, or it isn't, is about the only thing that can be 100% correctly claimed of it.

However, one must keep in mind that nearly anything related so strongly to the Knights Templar, as the Shroud is, is almost assuredly of the Occult and therefore used for deceptive purposes. Moreover, if the Shroud of Turin is not of Jesus Christ, as so many have been made to believe, then who is it? If it does turn out to be in fact Jesus Christ, then the Occult purpose the "Shroud of Turin" will be most likely used for will be to validate and confirm (by DNA) the soon discovered (albeit false, faked) remains of Jesus Christ.

In other words, the Shroud of Turin is part of a Templar Masonic conspiracy to force the entire world into the 'Great Falling Away' from the Christian Faith spoken of and prophesied in 2 Thessalonians. Now, if the figure on the Shroud turns out not to be the figure of Christ, might it be instead the figure of Antichrist, whom I alone have correctly interpreted the Scriptures in Revelation to clearly cite and refer to be a King who was, is not, yet will be again?

Now, no one can say for certain who or what the Shroud of Turin is at this point in time among us not directly involved in the sinister plans of Satan's men on earth, yet again, its own questionable past and connections have already lended its credibility to be one of an Occult, rather than, Holy nature and certainly just as Christ was never actually revered by the Templars, it would then mean the figure that appears on the cloth is of another figure entirely. Mind you now, since Christ is in fact, risen, neither the Shroud, nor the faux remains of Christ to be found is or was of Christ to begin with, again proving all of what Dr. Joye claims in her cloning theory to be lies in and of themselves, again casting a rather negative light as to her true, underlying, intentions.

And thanks to Steven for bringing this story to the light so that it may be examined by all! NOTHING is said in the Bible about any "shroud" left by Jesus Christ after His Resurrection would be proof of the Resurrection. In fact, the Bible talks about FAITH and BELIEF in the UNSEEN power and plan of God to be understood by His followers.....and things SEEN (including the Shroud of Turin) are things that are SEEN, and, therefore, not of faith.

If the Shroud of Turin were, in fact, the replica (and proof) of Jesus Christ and His Resurrection....wouldn't this astounding fact be in SCRIPTURE??? It isn't!

Arlene

Re: Gerlinda's comments on childbirth...

Subjective opinions do not make it the truth. We have no possible idea of what happened during Kate's delivery, so speculation and uneducated opinions don't mean anything.

In the past, I have worked on the Prenatal and Postpartum floors of a hospital, and in L&D (Labor and Delivery as well). I have also given birth, myself, to three healthy children. Praise the Lord!! So, I could consider myself fairly an "expert" on the subject of childbirth.

For one thing....IT HURTS!! But, there is a rare exception to that rule as well. I've seen an occasional woman come through it smiling with without a bit of pain....but it's usually the ones who have SPINAL anesthesia prior to intense labor.

Petechiae are not usually seen in deliveries. These are small, subdermal, spidery-looking, reddened blood vessels. These are not to be expected in the manifestation of the delivery of a child. They can be caused in the eyes of persons who suffered death by strangulation, but not necessarily during childbirth. And you have to be VERY close to the person to even see if they were there. Television would NOT show them.

Of course there were "no IV marks"!! That's probably because she had some OTHER form of anesthetic....maybe a SPINAL? Or maybe a "LOCAL" anesthetic (ask your doctor what this is) to curtail pain on delivery. Or maybe an IV was inserted in a place not visible with clothes on! Besides, an IV is NOT a part of a normal delivery. I never needed one, myself.

And, as for "heavy bleeding"...that depends upon the person delivering and their family history. Some get through it with MINIMAL bleeding after explusion of the placenta (sorry, but that's part of it). Afterward, excessive bleeding is ABNORMAL and requires further treatment by the physician. Kate was up and about, which indicates she had no problems during delivery or after it.

None of us learn anything through gossip or speculation. And we should also know that no two pregnancies or deliveries are alike. Remember those women in other countries who deliver their babies, unaided, in the fields...and get up and resume working afterwards. It's a natural thing!

Arlene