Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PUTTING ALL THE PIECES TOGETHER ...1948, 2018, #70, and 2014/2015 predictions....

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

As Christians, we should not jump to conclusions with the OPINIONS of "man" just because something looks good and gives us the hope we all need.

For many years, I have been among those looking for the "rapture of the church"...since the 1980s, in fact. Each date, and each prediction has come and gone without event nor indication of things getting any more predictable.

Yes, we will "all be changed"....I Cor.15:52. But, God says it is a "mystery" which has not yet been revealed. Why can't we all just believe Him and just enjoy each other's knowledge of what we learn from the Bible while we are "patiently" waiting and studying for ourselves...see Revelation 3:10.

NONE OF US KNOWS ANYTHING FOR SURE! However, we should learn from past mistakes what things ARE NOT TRUE! It's ERROR to believe the same things over and over again... but just changing the date time after time.....it's Christian INSANITY!

We are told time and again, in the Bible, that we should not be concerned with "worldly" things and to concentrate more on God's word about things...the Bible.

I KNOW what is not true. The "7-year-tribulation" concluding with re-instatement of the Jews as world leaders and rulers IS NOT BIBLICAL. So, I can automatically throw these predictions in "file 13" (the "garbage can"). And I go on from there.

Today, I was thinking about some Christian beliefs in the "Latter Rain" of 1948. This was interesting, as that date is also viewed in other Christian thinking....Dispensationalism of the "re-birth" of Israel in 1948. So, whether these two events are Biblically correct, or incorrect is of no consequence. BUT....it is a date that MIGHT be shown as an important one in God's timing (in spite of incorrect interpretation), and we can look at it from another direction.

WHAT IF.....we take that date and BEGIN another calculation from it. Leave out all the extraneous material which detracts from it, and go on from there. THIS IS ONLY SPECULATION THAT I HAVE YET TO READ ANYWHERE ELSE. It is only guessing, but it's something to "watch"...Rev.3:3...and we are instructed to "watch". But we are also told that some will be "worthy" and some will not be...Luke 21:36.

Seventy (70 years) from the date of 1948 will be 2018. That's a FACT! So, what is the spiritual meaning of the number "70" in the Bible:

Here is one study of the meaning of the number "70":

http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/70.html

This study on numbers by Bullinger is widely known by Christians and it is considered very reliable by most. [note #70...and also note #153, which indicates "sons of God" number]

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/number17.htm

Does "70 years" from the year 1948 indicate that this may be the time for the "manifestation of the sons of God"..Romans 8:19..??? I don't know, but it is in the realm of possibility.

What is MOST important is "watching" things over which mankind has no control. I know nothing about the "Latter Rain" because I have not yet studied that area....but I will now! And "man" was the instrument of the "Nation of Israel" in 1948.

HOWEVER....MAN CANNOT CONTROL WHAT IS PREDICTED IN 2014/2015...SOLAR AND LUNAR ECLIPSES. And, whether or not the "Feast Days" of God are involved...that is subjective, as they are part of "man's" calendar.

This link, below, is a study on all views of the heavenly events as predicted by Mark Biltz in his wonderful predictive studies. It's all information that we can study. What is not Biblical, or from God alone, we can "spit out".

There WILL BE "signs in the heavens"....Luke 21:11; Rev.15:1...and I DO NOT believe that EVERYTHING told in Matthew 24, Mark 13, and Luke 21 happened back in 70 AD...but most of it did! [and there is the #70 again]. I believe that the "abomination of desolation" and Daniel 9:27 ABSOLUTELY happened back then because we are told it happened in Galatians 3:17.

On eclipses and tetrads throughout history:

http://www.jesusonmymind.com/services

Now that we have all the pieces, we can tentatively put together a picture of what might be coming. There is going to be a "manifestation of the sons of God", but we don't know how this is going to happen. We know that there are 42 month (Rev.13), and 1260 days (Rev.12) to consider. Whether these are literal, or spiritual timings, I DON'T KNOW. I don't believe something just because someone tells me it is....either way!

WHAT IF....we back up 3 1/2 years from 2018 (end date), and we come to some time in the middle 2014 as being the beginning of the 3 1/2 years of Revelation. AND this is the time when the "signs in the heavens" begin as well....2014/2015. THIS FITS without denying any Bible verses.

However, a lot can happen between 2014 and 2018. In fact, I can't see survival for millions of people for another 5 years (now is 2013) due to rampant immorality, decreasing food supplies, declining access to water in many countries, and the certainty of bankruptcy in almost all countries of the world at this present time. This world, at present, will not hold out for another 5 years if it continues in its present state of decline.

BUT WAIT...there is that thing that God spoke of in Matthew 24:22..."...except those days be shortened, there should no flesh be saved:..." Scripture has multiple layers of meaning...natural to spiritual...types and shadows (OT) to realities (NT) and ultimately to "spiritual" realities as well (underlying overall scripture).

This scripture could be related to 70 AD, but it could ALSO be related to another "70" number of time....from 1948 to 2018 is "70 years". And, perhaps, this last 1260 days will also be "shortened" for the elect's sake.

This remains to be seen....it is only another idea. We should keep our eyes on God, as He will show us when it is time. Meanwhile, our time here should be used productively in putting forth to everyone we encounter, the "GOOD NEWS OF THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST"....and avoid unbiblical speculation because it does nothing to increase the "body of Christ"...and that's our job...to "plant seeds". God will do the watering....and the harvesting, in His own time.

Arlene