Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Watering It Down

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/silva-mindy7.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Watering It Down

By Mindy Silva

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO MERGER

You know how sometimes the cure hurts more than the sore?

Doesn’t it seem that is what is happening?

We know from our Bibles the end-times signs to be on the lookout for, yet many are not understanding that for His true believers, this should be a sign of rejoicing. We want to go home and be with Christ and we’re aware of what that is going to take. So should we be surprised by all these signs that are unfolding before our eyes?

A separation, a division, no merging lines is taking place within the body of Christ. No doubt is left in place. The infighting and disagreements are escalating. We are more at disagreement within ourselves than with the outside world. We are beginning to feel the squeeze from all sides. We are being forced to either stand or take sides with one issue or another, with one brother or the other.

Harvest time is fast approaching. The tares have been left mixed in with the wheat on purpose. Maybe more for our benefit, than for theirs. Recognition of the tares among us truly highlights the wheat within the body of Christ.

And what about the world? The world seeks to homogenize us, but we cannot let that happen. Only the tares let that happen. God is able to tell the difference between His true followers, those that serve Him in Spirit and in Truth, from those who say they do, but do not.

Remember, He has given them over to their own desires. This is not a mistake. Do we then water down our spiritual truths because of other people’s unrepentance or distortion of the truth? Where is the line drawn?

We are not to throw our pearls before swine─the Bible says. We are to trust in the Lord, not in Man. Man wants followers to look up to them. The competition is fierce. They try to outdo each other by searching for a new revelation, a new way to have people see them as representatives of God on earth. People like “new.” They like excitement. That is why you will always find followers following the Pied Piper. And they sure seem to have proliferated, haven’t they? It’s not just the Illuminati, or any other group that we have been hearing about for years, is it? It’s a covert group right under our very noses that has mixed in so deftly only the Spirit can discern them and expose them to us and to the rest of the world.

The focus has been taken off Jesus and placed on themselves, and their buddies within their money-hungry, greedy, deceitful circle. Follow me and I will show you a new exciting way to serve God. That’s why so many itching ears fill their churches. What’s the psychology behind it? All who think like them will follow them, of course. But, again, we are being shown who is who for how else are we, His true Believers going to tell the difference?

There is only One who deserves to be followed, the One who told us to follow Him. We, who know Him, follow Him. We follow no other. If we have the truth, then we will not, cannot, be a part of anything or anyone who makes a mockery of the message of Jesus Christ, for we know whom we have believed.

They, on the contrary have chosen to entice by their lusts and desires, to follow and promote error. But they are used as magnets to bring out the tares. And we, though horrified at times because of this unmasking, must give God all the glory, for evil cannot stay in the shadows any longer. It is a time of unveiling, of no room for doubt left about who truly serves the Lord and who doesn’t.

“Then you shall again discern between the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and one who does not serve Him” (Malachi 3:1 .

The wheat, they understand this─or should. We are not shaken in our belief. We know in whom we stand. The boundaries have been set. He who is of like-mind in this apostasy will follow like lemmings to ****ation. We are being shown the truth so that we are freed from any ties that bind, for He cuts in pieces the cords of the wicked.

KEEP PLANTING

Disputations, contentions, debates are all useless. We should go on planting the seed and the Lord will make sure it settles on the right ground. We are all so worried about other people’s salvation but what is not understood is that we spread the seed and the Lord plants it, for He knows the ground where it falls, we don’t. He nurtures it and when it’s time, it will get harvested.

THE DOWNSIDE

Yes, we can become disillusioned at times, when we see no results taking place and on the contrary see evil increasing more and more each day. The world in which we live has become nightmarish and all we can do is keep trusting in the Lord. We don’t follow anyone. We follow Jesus. He has given us discernment to know when there is no light in them.

“I will instruct you and teach you in the way that you should go; I will guide you with My eye” (Proverbs 32: . Who do you think He was referring to? Are the disobedient the ones He will instruct, and teach and guide? No. And it never can be, for the disobedient, those with itching ears will not be looking for the instructions, guidance, and direct teaching that comes straight from the Lord.

THE SPIRIT IN US

What is to be done? We are to remain obedient. We are to pray. Keep our eyes and nose, in the Bible─it is our instruction book─our Operating Manual for survival. (But please note that even the Bible has been subjected to diverse interpretations with polluted versions for those who feel it is their call to speak for God. They eliminate this, and insert that… and before you know it, there is no Word of God. So keep this in mind.)

We are to keep our house/temple clean of any teaching contrary to the Word of the Lord, so that the Holy Spirit can make Himself at home and not vacate the premises due to any heretical thinking that might creep in. His light is the flashlight that enlightens every corner of our being for any flaws, viruses, malware, or Trojan horses. We keep from focusing on sights that we know in our spirit can harm us even in minute ways. We keep our ears from listening to things we know we shouldn’t “just to check it out.” We learn to recognize the pitfalls, and evil in all its disguises.

In other words, we stay away from temptation. For if not, we will be enticed in things we shouldn’t give place to. Once we get even a whiff of someone’s diluted teaching that our spirit does not agree with, take it to the Lord in prayer, and He will show you the truth of the matter. Don’t consult with other Christians, instead go straight to the Lord. We then ask Him to show us if we are the ones in error, and if we are, then to point us in the right way.

We also pray for those with heretical preaching─asking the Lord to guide them to the Truth. But we have to keep our spirit clean and we do so by not contaminating it with anything that (no matter how “Christian” it sounds) might become an obstruction in our path. Our connection to God is prayer. He alone shows us what is what. Don’t go by other people’s opinions. Remember that all it takes is for you to: ask.

When I was forced into retirement from my federal job because I refused a mandated reassignment to the Philadelphia Regional Office, I knew there was more to it right from the start, for there had been signs here, and there. (I had already gone through something similar but much more drastic and broader in scope while in my job in the Virgin Islands, so I was familiar with the signs taking place around me here.) But, rather than be judgmental, I went to the Lord in prayer and asked Him to show me who was behind this. And He did. He gave me two dreams having to do with the same person. In one of the dreams the Lord showed me exactly who the man behind it all was, and how it was done. Though there were others involved, he was “the man with the plan.”

God does not keep anything from us. He tells us not to worry about mundane things because He is our Provider. And He doesn’t keep us in the dark about anything or anyone, for He is Truth and He sets us free with His Truth. He sets us free from heretical thinking and pseudo-gospels. He sets us free from evil men who are bent on our destruction. He sets us free by cutting the cords of the wicked. He expands our knowledge base so that our minds are renewed constantly in His Truth. When we come across a gem of Truth – it is because it is His doing, not ours.

All we have to do is be willing and obedient. What we have learned throughout our lives before coming to the Lord serves as a platform in the schooling of our growth. Nothing goes to waste. We think God is with us once we are saved but He was with us from the moment we were born. He was watching out for His own, yet we were not watching out for Him.

Definitely we are not only to believe God, we are to trust Him. We have to believe He is God and let Him be God and not try to do His job for Him. Distrust is the main ingredient in negative thinking. Yet we tend to use it to our advantage in learning to recognize and separate truth from lies, and a lie is a lie because it is meant to substitute truth. It is meant to appear as truth to others. Only those who know the truth are able to make the distinction. Those that do not know the truth (for you shall KNOW the Truth and the Truth shall set you free) cannot understand how we can see their lies so clearly.

We are to bring glory and honor to the Lord in what we do, what we say, what we think, in how we act. Anything other than that defeats the purpose of being a Christian. There are sins among believers that do not lead to death, and there are sins that do. We are to pray and help others with the first part, and leave the second part to Him. But, we don’t condone sin - whether it leads to death or not. In fact, we should all be familiar with what Paul had to say to us about a brother or sister who sins.

THE SPEAKING EGO AND THE BODY TRUTH

When we follow others instead of Christ, for our spiritual guidance then our Christianity becomes meaningless, for the focus is taken off Christ and projected onto another. It is then supplanted by someone else’s truth, their version of the truth. And since there are different takes and perspectives on certain issues we may all not agree on – it is our truth as we see it. It may serve to edify those who need to become aware of that particular truth at that moment, but we should not encourage others to follow OUR TRUTH.

Self-glorification is shown by their fruit; their lies, their warped dogma, the insane conviction that the more exposure they have by putting themselves out there, the more influence they will have - all the while leaving God and Jesus, His Word, and His Spirit out of it. That’s why a true believer cannot walk in darkness; we have to be discerning.

When a believer lives in the light – no darkness should penetrate that light. Unless of course, curiosity takes a front seat, and one ends up with a little smudge here, and another smudge there, until the light is now diffused to such a point their spirit becomes contaminated with darkness. The Holy Spirit then has to close shop and vacate the premises. Will the light be sought again? That’s the wonderful part of being saved, for the seeker who seeks shall find, and to the one who knocks, it shall be opened…and forgiven.

But guard our spirit we must. Once we suspect someone is obtuse and unyielding in spirit, we must let it go and move on. If we don’t we might become ensnared by it. For we are to keep ourselves uncontaminated from the world, yet, the world has now entered and made itself comfortable in the Christian world…so much so, that even the saved are fooled (deceived).

Following Scripture and letting our spirit be taught by the Lord keeps us uncontaminated from heretical workers in the Christian world─for we will recognize (discern) the difference. We hear a sermon preached. Did it bring us closer to God? Did it open the eyes of our understanding? Did it instill a stronger desire and commitment to follow Jesus? Or did it fill you with admiration and the desire to hear more from that preacher, speaker, or writer?

And it’s not just inside our Christian world the message gets polluted and distorted. It’s in the world around us, as there are societal, cultural, and political issues the world is trying to get us to side with. Our very beliefs are used against us. In the world’s mind, the twisted understanding is that we are supposed to accept what the Word of the Lord clearly points out to us to stay away from.

This is the message being preached by other Christians in churches, in books: “Come on, let’s show how Christian we are by accepting the lies for the truth, for surely God did not mean...?”

Sound familiar?

So are we then to compromise our message by watering it down for the sake the masses? At what point have we stepped over that line? When is the truth compromised? When we follow other people’s truth, whether inside or outside Christianity, it stops being THE TRUTH.

We are not to homogenize. We are not to blend in – in the world, with the world, and any other doctrine distorted by the world. We should take sides, but for Christ─if not, you will be snared. If Christ had wanted us to blend in, He wouldn’t have preached the message He preached and the radical way He did it. His statement was bold. He even died for it.

Remember that a diluted truth is not the truth. For if there is just a teensy weensy bit of untruth mixed in with the truth then it stops being the whole truth. Not only is the message polluted, but the proponent of that “truth” also. For it’s not really about the message then, is it? It’s about the ego. Craving attention, the ego speaks. And that’s what people like listening to, NEVER MIND THE TRUTH!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven