Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE "BEASTS" or "LIVING CREATURES" AROUND THE THRONE....Revelation 4:7

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

I took this from a long article. At this time, I'm unsure of the author, but it's possible it was J. Preston Eby. Whomever the author was, he really brought clarification of the symbolism of those "living creatures" or "beasts" (different bibles say different things) to the light of my understanding. It "fits" the picture leaving me with no questions, at least for now.

Revelation (in Scripture) comes gradually, and progressively, in the way God works. We see basic things, and we don't quite understand them. Then, as we gain in knowledge and understanding, God opens up the deeper things to us. Then, just when we THINK we totally understand something, it deepens even more. It's amazing!

This one is the best one I've heard yet...and it's almost the same as the one that I read from around 400 years ago. IF I can find it, I will post it and add it to this one....

THE FACES OF THE LIVING CREATURES

"In the midst of the throne, and round about the throne, were four living creatures full of eyes before and behind. And the first living creature was like a lion, and the second living creature was like an ox, and the third living creature had a face as a man, and the fourth living creature was like a flying eagle" (Rev. 4:6-7).

The four living creatures had four faces in the likeness of four different creatures. These represent four aspects of kingship, and are the four "faces" of the corporate Christ which reveal the qualities of His dominion and His appearance when He is doing a specific work at a particular time. Each of the faces reveals the work of Christ in His body of sons as well as His work through His son company in the earth. They are, furthermore, the four-fold manifestations of Himself to all mankind!

The four living creatures had the face of a lion, the face of an ox, the face of a man, and the face of a flying eagle.

The lion speaks of strength - power, authority, and dominion - for he is the most powerful of all the big cats, and is known as the king of beasts, the king of the forest - by virtue of his awesome prowess!

The ox is symbolic of servantship, for he is the largest and most useful of all domestic animals and is historically a beast of burden, a servant to man from time immemorial.

The face of a man indicates intelligence - understanding, knowledge, and wisdom - for this is what distinguishes man from all the creatures beneath him. Adam was made in the image and likeness of God, revealing in his face the attributes and character of God, and was thereby given dominion over all the works of God's hands.

The eagle speaks of exaltation, for it is a heavenly creature, one who flies high in the heavens and lives, makes its home, and raises its young in the highest peaks of the mountains.

These four faces reveal the intrinsic qualities that define God and His sons in the ministration of kingship!

The picture presented here in the faces of the four living creatures is that of God's called and chosen elect who have been completely conformed to the image of the Son! They have grown up into His nature and character in each of these four areas! They have been made like unto Him in His spiritual strength and kingship; they are made kings to reign with Him upon His throne. They receive the highest position in the kingdom because they have done as their Lord taught them.

Instead of exalting themselves in self-importance, they humbled themselves as the ox, took their place as servants, to love unconditionally and serve and bear the burdens and bless those to whom they were sent.

The face of a man indicates that they have put on the mind of Christ and have matured in the knowledge, understanding, and wisdom of the ways of God.

The face of the eagle shows that they have ascended into the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, high into the heavens of God's Spirit, freed from the limitations of the flesh and the shackles of men, and follow only and always where the Spirit leads.

These living creatures portray a life that is completely yielded unto God and His purpose, and whose transformation into the image of the Son is full and complete!

That's good enough for me! (And I'm a tough one to please.)

Arlene

Re: THE "BEASTS" or "LIVING CREATURES" AROUND THE THRONE....Revelation 4:7

Continuing in this line of thinking, I did find, in my archives a sermon from 1764...that is about 250 years ago. God does not change. What was true in the Bible then is true today. Some Christians say we know MORE today than in past generations after Christ. But, if that were true, this world should be getting better and better. And that's evidence for the contrary.

This is a sermon from "Reverend John Davis" from 1764 concerning the cherubim and the "living creatures":

http://www.pbministries.org/books/gill/Sermons&Tracts/sermon_73.htm

Piece of the sermon in the link:

(1.) What both John and Ezekiel saw are called living creatures; for the ζωα in John's vision exactly answer to the תו׳ח in Ezekiel's, and both signify animals that have life and breath:ministers of the word are creatures, both as men and as ministers; as men they are the creatures of God, as others; though they are the ambassadors of God, and stand in his stead, yet they are men and not gods, frail, mortal men; the prophets, do they live for ever? no:they are also sinful men, as the apostle Peter, one of the cherubs, owned himself to be; and men of like passions with others, as the apostle Paul, another of the cherubs, acknowledges; and therefore allowances must be made for their weaknesses and infirmities: and they are creatures as ministers, they are made so, not by themselves nor by other men: Paul an apostle, not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, Galatians 1:1, he did not thrust himself into the ministry, but God put him into it; nor did he become a minister of the word by his own attainments, not by all the learning he acquired at the feet of Gamaliel, or elsewhere; but he was made a minister, as he himself says, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto him, Ephesians 3: 6, 7, and so all that are made able ministers of the New Testament, are made so of God; for they are not sufficient of themselves, but their sufficiency is of God, 2 Corinthians 3:5, 6.

And they are living creatures, they are regenerated, quickened, and have spiritual life in them; and so say the things which they have seen, and heard, and felt; which, if unregenerate, they would not be able to do: and it is requisite they should be lively in their ministrations; it is most comfortable to themselves, and best for those to whom they minister, when they are lively in their frames, lively in the exercise of grace, and in the discharge of duty; when they are fervent in spirit, while they are serving the Lord their God; and under a divine influence, they are the savour of life unto life; the instruments and means of quickening dead sinners, and of reviving and refreshing drooping saints; and happy are those that sit under the ministry of the living creatures, regenerate men, the living and lively ministers of the gospel.

Arlene