Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nearing Midnight: July 15 2013: What Is the American People’s Boiling Point?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link:http://www.raptureready.com/rap16.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

Jul 15, 2013

What Is the American People’s Boiling Point?

I find myself become increasingly detached from the concept that I am a citizen of the United States of America. Well, at least the one I knew from as late as a few years ago. What I find myself living in─is a nation ruled by everything our forefathers despised.

The key problem is the lack of outrage on the public’s part. Evil men and women are destroying this nation and moral-minded people largely do nothing. At this point, I have great doubt that there is anything that our leaders can do that will trigger a revolt.

Even our core civil rights are being trampled on, and still the American people remain silent. A tyrannical, recent incident near the University of Virginia, in the heart of an upscale shopping area in beautiful Charlottesville, shows how various law enforcement units are running unchecked.

Elizabeth Daly was buying ice cream, cookie dough and a carton of LaCroix sparkling water from a grocery store. As she was starting her car a half-dozen people approached her. One jumped on the hood. Another drew a gun. Others started trying to break the windows. The people who had swarmed Daly’s vehicle were plainclothes agents of the Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, described as “rent-a-cops” by a longtime educator and resident of Charlottesville. The agents had thought the sparkling water was a 12-pack of beer. This incident occurred in April, and so far there has been no fallout for the unit that endangered Daly and her passengers’ lives.

The most shocking example of our freedom being violated with no consequences occurred in Henderson, Nevada. The local police called Anthony and Michael Mitchell, and told them they wanted to take over their house so they should use it as a lookout for a domestic abuse investigation involving one of their neighbors. When Anthony Mitchell said they didn't want to become involved in the matter, the police refused to take “no” for an answer. They kicked in their door and dragged the Mitchell family off to jail and booked them for obstructing justice.

Since the Third Amendment clearly states, “No soldier shall in time of peace be quartered in any house without the consent of the owner,” every officer that had a hand in this affair should have been fired on the spot. When I studied American history in school, I remember thinking that this amendment was obsolete. Of course, that was when the government still respected the general concept of liberty. As of now, not a single member of the Henderson police force has been investigated or disciplined for their unconstitutional actions.

Another sign that our “outrage” motor is out of gas is the ability of blasphemy to go unchallenged. A few years back, I knew we where in trouble when the play, The Book of Mormon, became a huge hit on Broadway, despite the fact it that it contained a scene where God was openly cursed. A couple weeks ago, Kanye West proved, you can commit blasphemy and only draw a yawn from people. In June, he released the single, “I Am A God” which had West comparing himself to the Lord Jesus Christ. Rolling Stone magazine reviewed it by saying: “It has become a cliché to call Kanye West arrogant.”

People’s lack of offense is also evident in the political realm. In May, South Carolinian voters elected the former governor, Mark Sanford, to Congress despite having been forced from office by an adulterous affair. In New York, we now have Eliot Spitzer and Anthony Weiner, both back from their own sex scandals, seeking public office. It’s not that these men reentered the political stage because they have repented of their past deeds. They came slithering back because they perceived that the general population no longer cares about their moral baggage.

I am not surprised at all by the “head in the sand” syndrome that is so pervasive in the church and the world today. Jesus repeatedly warned that apathy would be the calling card of His return. This is why I believe the Rapture is very near.

“Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh” (Matthew 24:44).

“Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some [not all] shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron” (1 Timothy 4:1-2).

--Todd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Egypt in Prophetic Perspective
Events in the Middle East are moving rapidly, stirring many prophecy students to speculation─as always happens when things flare in the region. The current focus for rumination is on Egypt and the chaos that doesn’t yet rival that of what has been happening in Syria, but which is obviously building toward a similar level of trouble.

The speculation I have been receiving centers mostly around the question of whether the Egyptian military vs. the Muslim Brotherhood is the beginning of prophecy yet future laid out in Isaiah, chapter 19. Superimposed over both the Syrian and the Egyptian turmoil, along with all other physical and polemical dynamics surrounding Israel today, is the question: “Is this all leading─specifically, in the near time─to the fulfillment of the Psalm 83 matter involving Israel’s surrounding, Arabic, Islamic enemies?”

Egypt is the most recent recipient of the destructiveness of the Arab Spring’s “democracy movement.”

Despite warnings by many geopolitical thinkers who genuinely employ cognitive reason, not to mention those who have spiritual discernment at the helm of their thinking, the Obama Administration threw the diplomatic blessings of the U.S. behind the deposing of Hosni Mubarak, and the subsequent installation of that great champion of democracy, Mohammed Morsi. Doing so was a fool’s errand.

No sooner was the election done and Morsi installed, then the Islamist enslavement began. Only, the people of Egypt─more than 17 million strong in their response would have none of it. As of this writing, it has yet to be determined where it will all lead.

The questions we are considering here are: “Does the current Egyptian maelstrom indicate that fulfillment of Isaiah, chapter 19 has begun?” Subsequent to that question is: “Does this mean that Psalm 83 is on the verge of fulfillment?”

Space for this column doesn’t permit the full examination of what these portions from the great prophet, Isaiah, and the Psalm entail. In brief, however, Isaiah 19, according to some prophecy students, is thought to indicate that Egypt might, with the current crisis, become─like the prophecy details -- under great internal strife, and will be judged by God for its idolatry and for its treatment of Israel. God will send great trouble, most specifically─the Nile will dry up and there will be great destruction of Egypt’s economy and environment, including devastation of much of its land.

The following is a part of the prophecy about Egypt’s fate in question. I suggest you read chapter 19 from the beginning.

“The LORD hath mingled a perverse spirit in the midst thereof: and they have caused Egypt to err in every work thereof, as a drunken man staggereth in his vomit. Neither shall there be any work for Egypt, which the head or tail, branch or rush, may do. In that day shall Egypt be like unto women: and it shall be afraid and fear because of the shaking of the hand of the LORD of hosts, which he shaketh over it. And the land of Judah shall be a terror unto Egypt, every one that maketh mention thereof shall be afraid in himself, because of the counsel of the LORD of hosts, which he hath determined against it.” (Isaiah 19:14-17)

The Psalm 83 Scripture, a seemingly growing number of prophecy students believe, foretells a soon coming war between Israel and its immediately surrounding Arab Islamist neighbors (the inner ring, as it is termed). Israel’s military, the Israeli Defense Force (IDF,) is, many who hold this view believe, part of the revived army mention in the following prophecy, by Ezekiel.

“So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.” (Ezekiel 37:10)

This army, those who believe the Psalm 83 passage to be a coming war assert, will completely defeat the inner ring of Israel’s enemy nations and will win back for Israel portions of the land God promised them. Those who hold to this relatively new view of this part of the Psalm, in fairness, believe it will be the Lord, using the IDF to bring about this result. They see this as a prophecy that could take place at any time, as things stand now in the Middle East.

The conflagration continues to rage in Syria, with the Damascus matter in view (the Isaiah 17:1 prophecy). That real and present danger to world peace, combined with all that has taken place as the Arab Spring inflamed the whole region, now has been doused with the accelerant of Egyptian pyrotechnics, fed and fanned, it seems, by an American presidential administration that hasn’t a clue of what all of it portends.

While I continue to believe that the Psalms 83 passages refer to an imprecatory prayer of God’s chosen people to vanquish all of their traditional enemies, I do believe that prayer will be answered with exactly that vanquishing. This will happen, I believe, during the Gog-Magog assault of Ezekiel chapters 38 and 39.

The Damascus destruction, likewise, I’m convinced, will occur when the Middle East ignites, and the world implodes economically and most every other way.

I am firmly convinced that immediately upon Christ calling the church to Himself in the Rapture -- Egypt will undergo the prophesied judgments of Isaiah 19, while Israel, following the confirming of the covenant of Daniel 9: 26-27, is undergoing Jacob’s trouble as given in Jeremiah 30:7 and outlined within other prophetic areas of God’s omniscient foretelling.

Primary in my thinking on all of this is the fact that Jesus tells us plainly that His next catastrophic intervention into the affairs of mankind will be at a time when things are still going on relatively as usual. Wars and rumors of wars have always been “business as usual” with mankind since the fall in Eden.

Jesus tells us that the day Noah went into the ark and the door was shut, and when Lot went out of Sodom -- the very day each were removed by the Hand of God, judgment fell. Jesus said that it would be exactly like that when He next catastrophically intervenes. It will be business pretty much as usual right up until that stunning moment. This cannot be referring to the end of Armageddon, when perhaps three-fourths of mankind has perished during the most horrendous time of human history. This has to be the Rapture of the church!

(Read Luke 17:26-30 and Matthew 24: 36-42.)

Keep in mind that when the Middle East explodes in such a massive way as Bible prophecy indicates, “Business as usual” will go out the window. Jesus’ description of how the conduct of human activity will be at the time He next catastrophically intervenes─would be off the proverbial table of end times arrangement, if these devastating things were happening prior to the Rapture.

My own perspective is that all of this is stage setting for the sudden destruction that God has, Himself, prophetically scheduled. Here is a key to when these things will likely come to fulfillment.

“But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape” (1 Thessalonians 5:1-3).

--Terry

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven