Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
APFN ARTICLE by Dr. William Mount...."REDUCTION OF BLACK POPULATION"

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Another mailbox "drop-in" today that made my "ears" perk up....interesting!

William Mount
MICHIGAN GOVT SET TO REDUCE BLACK POPULATION
Fri Jul 12, 2013 13:07

This is one of the most difficult stories I have ever written - yet every world of it is true.

Before we begin we need to look at some quotes:

1) Margaret Singer, 17 Dec 2939, Founder of Planned Parent Hood - Abortion Clinics: We don't want the word to get out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.

Since the founding of Planned Parent Hood the US has conducted over 60 Million (Not 30 Million) abortions, of which only 10% were white.

Thanks to Governor Perv Snyder of Michigan Planned Parent Hood is opening more and more clinics in Michigan - especially in the all Black area on Detroit.

In fact - Planned Parent Hood is trying to open Mega Super Abortion Clinics where many babies may be killed simultaneously.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/it-gives-me-the-chills-planned-parenthood-aborts-plans-to-open-a-mega-clini/

Knowing that Black Men are forced into poverty by a system that wishes them gone, they cannot afford Beef or Lamb and therefor eat large amounts of Pork.

To this end the Michigan Invasive Species Act was passed. This act is designed to destroy ALL Organic Pig Farms and force Black Men to eat ommercily Grown pigs - which are vaccinated with a Vaccine that makes dead pork not stink - but also temporarily sterilizes men who eat the pork.

If Michigan wanted to eliminate Wild Russian Boar Pigs form their woods they wound open it up for the hunting of these pigs with NO limits, right?

They do not open up the hunting season. Instead they have literally sent SWAT Teams to organic Pig Farmers and forced the farmers to kill the pigs themselves or be shot - not a joke.

Governor Pervert Snyder then watched the killing of these pigs at his Mansion to:Ensure the law was not broken."

Who funded the election of Republican Governor Pervert Snyder: The Republican PAC, who's primary donors are Jewish.

Since one of my Blood Lines goes back to the line of David it sickens me that these Wealthy Jewish Leaders would cook up such a plan.

A few days ago the Michigan Secretary of State decided to fine Green Acres (Sam Baker, Retired USAF) $700,000 for having several Russian Boars on his organic Pig Farm.

The Michigan Governor is Dead Set towards the elimination of these "Black Menaces" in Michigan, as the Governor calls them.

Michigan Governor and Secretary of State: You Are two Racist Pigs.

By now this story has gone international and I had to print this on PRAVDA and give it a few days before I broke this here on APFN. Sorry APFN - I had to cover my rear on this one.

The perversion of these Michigan "Republican Leaders" is beyond belief.

http://oilgeopolitics.net/Swine_Flu/Gates_Vaccines/gates_vaccines.html

http://vactruth.com/2012/06/23/new-vaccine-unpleasant-aromas/
-------------------------------------------------------------------
For You Intel Geeks:

Joseph Gerbils, Adolf Hitler's Propaganda Minister: If you haven't done anything wrong why worry about being watched?

US Homeland Security (SS): Why worry about being watched it you haven't done anything wrong?

Can We Zeig Heil Yet?

On the side of every NAZI coin 1937-1939: THE NEED OF THE MANY OVER THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
For You Constitution Buffs:

In 1871 the US became a Corporation run out of DC. The original Governors were either converted or were killed - like the Washington Governor in Cle-Ellam. After killing the Governor the state capitol was moved to Olympia and another Constitution was written two years later.

On 14 July 1944 the Bretton Woods agreement Passed (USC 2, Sec 286) and the US Corporation became owned by the IMF for redevelopment, which is 54.5% owned by David Rothschild, who openly worships Lucifer. From then on we in the Army were PIMPED OUT to do the will of Lucifer around the world.

The Marshal Plan to rebuild Europe after WW2 never ended as US Tax Payers still support European Bankers.

In 1951 the US passed the 23rd Amendment: The Senators and Congressman, President and Vice President shall be APPOINTED by the governing body in DC --- NOT elected.

US Senate Report 93-549: How the US has been hijacked by this Punk Rothchild and used to serve Lucifer and how our rights are being flushed down the toilet.

It's all in the Constitution, United States Code, Public Law and Us Senate and Congressional Reports if one would only read them.

Indonesia: Your Government is about to go down because the Rothchild's want your gold mine. Prepare to be attacked - same with you Brazilian Government except it is oil in your country. The US Forces are already being pimped out there to stir up a revolutions there. You too Mongolian Leaders - only this is about Nuclear Power and the killing of your people with Nuclear Waste.

Wise up Brazilian, Indonesian, and Mongolian President's or prepare to die, so says the I AM That I AM, who was ans is and is to come - you too Mongolian leaders. GOD has the answers - you only need to ask.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please pray that the leaders of Michigan are dealt with immediately by the living GOD.

You Heard Most of This First here on APFN.

Dr William B. Mount

We place before the Judgement Thrown (sic) of the Living GOD the lives of both the Michigan Governor and the Michigan Secretary of State for their murders through Planned Parent Hood and ask that you judge them immediately in accordance with YOUR word. The world is watching GOD.

Keep your eyes and ears open! Not only is this world becoming "rotten to the core", it is putrefying now as well. The "soul" and "spirit" have no skin color. A beloved "brother" or "sister" in Christ is "washed by the Blood of the Lamb", and no "color" at all is left behind.

Arlene