Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FD: Gerry Almond: "July 25...a high watch day"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2013/gerrya711.htm
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Gerry Almond (11 July 2013)
"July 25...a high watch day"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have again come to Tu B’Av, the beautiful “valentine’s day” of Israel. Much was made of it last year, when articles were written about the feast that provided wives to the exiled Benjamites. As the women danced among the vines, they were sort of snatched as brides, kind of like Lil Abner’s Sadie Hawkins Day. Renee M. wrote a beautiful and extensive article about it last year. She posted it on Five Doves on July 30, 2012 under the title of “Tu B’Av Summary…21 specific signs pointing to Aug 3, 2012 (Tu B Av) as the first fruits rapture of the Church”. We have come full circle to Tu B Av again this year only it is to be July 24/25 or very close to it. This indicator matches the following information that I feel points us to the possibility of a July 24/25, 2013 event. My thanks to Dr. James Ross for pointing Now is the time to think twice. We are so accustomed to months, days, years, etc. that sometimes we don’t see the obvious right in front of us.

THINK LUNAR

Consistency is a key part of understanding Holy Scripture, especially the prophecies of the Book. Scripture will interpret Scripture, and therein will be no contradiction. It is impossible for the Holy Spirit to deny Himself or to contradict His own word.

Therefore, we need absolute consistency in order to understand God’s timing of events. A prime example is the interpretation of Matthew, chapters 24 and 25. If one looks at this passage, the great Olivet Discourse, as purely from the Israeli point of view, then it makes sense. Otherwise, confusion results if another approach is taken. The passage that says “no man knows the day or hour” is addressing the second coming of King Jesus, not the rapture event.

You see, Matthew is the Gospel of Jesus Christ addressed to the Jews, presenting Jesus as the King of the Jews. Therefore, the Olivet discourse is also presented to the Jews and any reference to other than Jews outside of that presentation is coincidental. Inclusion of gentiles is not the intent of the passage, although gentiles are affected by the prophecy.

I believe that this understanding is incredibly important.

That said, and if it is accepted, it places a different light on our counts of days and our understanding of the Discourse. Two examples in the discourse that apply only to Jews:

Th parable of the virgins:

The virgins are a case in point. Because this discourse is speaking to the Jews, the virgins cannot be referencing the Church. In the first place, they are virgins, not the Bride. My, how much confusion this passage has caused over the years.

The parable of the servants with talents::

The servants with talents likewise are not addressing Christians, but rather Jews. While this parable and it application has hardly been addressed at all in prophetic circles, it is nevertheless Jewish at its roots.

MY THESIS

With this in mind, I am proposing a different time line than has before now been proposed. It is based simply on the following thesis.

The Jewish calendar, and thus God’s method of counting months and years is purely on the cycles of the moon. The closest we can come is to average out the year. Thus a cycle of the moon is 29.5 days on average year long, year round.

COUNTS OF DAYS

By way of calculation, each moon cycle is 29.5 days representing a Jewish calendar month. Thus each and every year consists of 29.5 days x 12 month or 354 days. The extra month called 2 Adar is merely there in order to reconcile the Jewish calendar to the Gregorian every 19 years. But, I feel and believe that from the time that Israel became a nation and was delivered from bondage in Egypt, this 354 day count has governed the earth.

Applying this today, it may mean that instead of 30 days per month, there is only 29.5 days per month, Biblically speaking. If so, then when Sparrowcloud9 was told that there would be 40 months of great tribulation by the Lord in her vision, this could be 40 x 29.5 days instead of 40 x 30 days. It would change the equation this way:

40 x 30 days = 1,200 days

40 x 29.5 days = 1,180 days

Net difference 20 days. This becomes 21 days when counted inclusively. Are we nowagain looking at the now famous delay of Daniel 10?

Using Renee Moses’ day of October 16/17, 2016 as the end point (not including the 75 days of Daniel 12, the count backward would be:

Oct 16/17, 2016 – 1,180 days = Jul 24/25, 2013.

DAYS OF DESTINY

Many of us were looking at July 4, 2013 as a major day of destiny. Well, maybe, because July 3/4 + 21 days = Jul 24/25, 2013.

What if the final war in heaven began on the United States of America’s 237th birthday celebration in 2013 and concludes 21 days later in a repeat copy of Daniel’s experience in chapter 10? Perhaps this is the final answer? Our departure could in that case, be July 25? Further, Mathman has pointed out that the vision of the mustard plant being removed after helping the grape vines, also reported by Sparrowcloud9 from a vision she had, occurs about July 25. Here is another possible confirmation that this timing may indeed be true.

(Mathman also pointed out from a study he did, that the practice of sowing mustard plants to fertilize the grape vines is done in Napa Valley, CA. It was also done in Israel. The study showed that the mustard plant is removed about July 25 each year.)

The more I contemplated all of this, the more I realized that the lunar count, not solar nor prophetic count is governing everything?

July 24/25 has become, to me, the highest watch day ever!

DANIEL’S 75 DAYS ADDITIONAL

Also, now look what happens when we add the 75 days of Daniel 12 into the mix. Beginning on Oct 16/17, 2016, the first 30 days of the additional 75 days will be used for mourning. Why? Because King Jesus has returned, put down the armies at Armageddon, and the Jews now realize that Jesus Christ is their Messiah and that they killed Him back when He graced them with His appearance nearly 2,000 years ago. Just as a curiosity, take a count of 2,000 years x 354 days = 708,000 days exactly. Divide this by 365.24219 days in a solar year and one has 1,938.5 years. Now note the following:

2013.5 current solar year

1938.5 lunar years

75 lunar years different. Isn’t this placed awfully close to 70 A. D. when the temple was destroyed? Wouldn’t adding 5 BC, as if it is the birth year of Jesus, to 1938.5 years for a total of 1,943.5 when taken from 2,013.5 equal 70 A. D.?

So 30 days from Daniel 12 brings one to Nov 15/16, 2016, the day the mourning time ends. Next comes the 45 days which will seemingly do the following:

1. Finish the transgression

2. Make an end of sins

3. Make reconciliation for iniquity

4. Bring in everlasting righteousness

5. Seal up the vision

6. Seal up the prophecy

7. Anoint the Most Holy One. (Daniel 9:24)

When? Take Oct 16/17, 2016 + 75 days = Dec 31, 2016/Jan 1, 2017

What a perfect fit! Lunar and solar counts both come together right here.

Maranatha

Gerry

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven