Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MEASURING THE TEMPLE.....Revelation chapter 11

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Many times I have heard Christians discuss the measuring of the "temple" in Revelation chapter 11.

"And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, 'Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. (vs.2) But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.'"

Nine out of ten church-going Christians (actually, it is more likely to be ten out of ten as has been in my experience) say this concerns the "rebuilt Jewish temple in Jerusalem".

THEY HAVE ALL BEEN WRONG! The Book of Revelation is a SPIRITUALLY understood book. God inspired it through John as a message about the "unveiling" of Jesus Christ (connected, finally, to His "body") explaining all about His SPIRITUAL TEMPLE (US...the "body of Christ") which He is presently building. ...."I go to prepare a place for you"... John 14:2-3. THIS IS GOD'S SPIRITUAL TEMPLE.

..."Know ye not that ye ARE THE TEMPLE OF GOD, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?" I Corinthians 3:16.

God has defined this "temple" for us. Yet, some Christians vehemently state that this temple belongs to the Jews! That's putting something into scripture that isn't there. See Revelation 22:18-19 for how God feels about this.

I could try to explain it, but there are those whom I have found can explain it much better than I am able. So, I include this link:

http://www.kingdombiblestudies.org/Revelation/rev125.htm

Piece of the link article:

Now let us consider this truth in its corporate application. John is told to measure the inner sanctuary of the “temple of God” where the golden altar stands and the true worshippers assemble. What he has in mind, of course, is the body of Christ, the temple of God which we are! The outer court is to be omitted. It is rejected, unmeasured. The people of Israel could come and assemble at the outer court, but only the priests of God, the sons of Aaron the high priest, were permitted within the inner sanctuary. Therefore it becomes clear that “the court that is without” includes all three areas of the court, for all of these courts are “without” the naos, or the temple sanctuary. Just as the court had three parts, the court of the priests, the court of Israel, and the court of the Gentiles, so the temple or naos had two parts, the holy place and the most holy place. Everything outside the temple building is broadly called “the court which is without.” Thus the outer portion of the sanctuary, spiritually meaning the fringe of the church, the vast multitudes of those who profess to be the Lord’s people, is not included in this measure. Their hour has not come.

“Measure not…” Don’t measure what is natural, don’t measure what is carnal, don’t measure what is earthly. Don’t measure that which is exposed to the elements of the world! Don’t measure that which is not completely covered by the Christ! That realm has been cut off from you, its not part of your world any more. Cut it off from your concern, because God is in control and it is given to the Gentiles. It’s given to people who really don’t believe in the Spirit-filled, Spirit-led life, they really don’t seek the fullness of Christ, nor do they pursue the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. They take the holy city, the glory of God, the bride in her most intimate relationship with the Bridegroom, all that is high, pure, and holy, the pure gold of the street, the pure river of the water of life, the glory of sonship in the dominion of the throne, and the incorruptible word of God (tree of life) leading to perfection, full redemption, and immortality — they take all this, I say, and trample it under foot for forty-two months. All the high and holy things of God they keep treading under foot; that means they keep beating a path to the outer court; they are content to be saved by grace, forgiven but not perfected; children of God, but not mature sons; reconciled and justified but not transformed; possessing gifts to play with but no authority to rule and reign with Christ!

Those who constantly tread down the outer court take the high and holy truths of God and apply them on the low level of church doctrine, ritual, works, religious practices, golden streets in some far-off heaven somewhere where they will live in literal mansions and drink from a literal river of life, and a thousand other such childish notions. They sacrifice over, and over, and over, never secure in the finished work of Christ. They go from revival to revival, dedicate and rededicate, never experiencing union with God. They wash, and wash, and wash again at the laver, because their hearts are still uncircumcised and they can only purify the works of the outer man for a little season. “Measure not the outer court” because it can never measure up to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ!

God doesn’t expect much from babes, so He doesn’t demand that they measure up to the full stature of sonship! Neither should God’s elect require of babes in Christ that of which they know nothing and are incapable of even understanding. Release them to God! Don’t expect them to measure up! Measure them not! They will continue to tread through the city and do their service in the outer court for forty-two months — three and a half years — the time of the revelation of God in flesh upon this earth. Three and a half years encompasses the entire period from Jesus’ baptism in the Jordan, His announcement by the Father as the Son of God, His full sonship anointing without measure, His wonderful ministry of the kingdom of God with power, signs, wonders, and miracles, His transfiguration, death, burial, resurrection, and ascension to the throne of the majesty on High, and His high priesthood after the order of Melchizedek. Three and a half years is the full journey from being a child of God all the way to enthronement as a king-priest in the kingdom of God! Just as the religious leaders and people of Israel continued to tread the courts of their Old Testament law and order all the time Jesus was walking out His sonship, so the nominal Christians of our day continue to tread down the outer court of the old-order church systems of man all the time the sons of God are following on to know the Father in all His glorious and eternal reality! The symbolic “gentiles” will tread down the holy city and occupy the outer court until they are able to see the glory of the manifest sons of God stepping forth from beyond the veil of the Holiest of all! Only then will they see and understand that there is something more in God than the outer court!

I know why so many Christians will "fight to the death" to deny these truths. If they admit to understanding them, nothing will ever be the same in their lives. When they finally give up the "Jews" as being the "chosen people of God" (which they ARE NOT), then everything in their life will change. I know....because it happened to me.

You will have to leave your "church" because you will no longer believe your "Pastor". Friends you once were very close to will avoid you like the plague. They don't want to hear it! And you can't help but want to shout out the truth! You children will leave you...because you can think of little else. Then you have to make a choice....those I love, or the truth of God.

Matthew 10:35-38..."For I am come to set a man at variance against his father; and the daughter against her mother; and the daughter against her mother in law. (vs.36) And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. (vs.37) He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. (vs.38) And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me is not worthy of me."

That's the choice we all have to make....and it HURTS! There is LOTS of "tribulation" in this choice alone.

But remember what Luke 21:36 says..."Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may BE ACCOUNTED WORTHY to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

NOW YOU KNOW WHO WILL BE "WORTHY"...and those who won't.

Arlene

Re: MEASURING THE TEMPLE.....Revelation chapter 11

bump