Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Thoughts about the Tribulation

Hi Walknbyfaith,

I do not feel you are debating me.

I just want you to find your answers by prayer and the HOLY SPIRIT.

When you read the bible you will see this is a teaching tactic that JESUS used.

When Jesus was asked a question HE mostly answered with a question.

Why?

Because by you seeking the answer to the questions you will get the answer to your questions to me.

So again I suggest you read the bible......then if I can say show me

1. A 7 pre tribulation scripture from the bible
( not a tradition of man created by Scolfield )
2. A 7 year jewish wedding scripture from the bible.
(not a tradition expoused by man )

If you have been reading the posts on this site then you should be able to find links to articles that will help you to find out about the supposed

7 year Daniels timeline that is suppose to be in the future
( bible scripture please ) you won't be able to find a lot of the things that people teach or preach in the bible for yourself.

Now you may be able to find that the 70th week of Daniel may have already taken place.

Once you do your own research and pray for God to lead you to all truth let me know your findings. I am very interested in hearing after you have prayed , read the bible and researched what you find.

God Bless

steven

Steven, by your responses it's clear you feel I'm debating you, I am not. I said nothing about Daniel's 70th week. What I am asking is how you feel Rev 12:2 as well as the other passages I mentioned fit into the post-trib position. Because in the video they said when God pours out His wrath it will be complete destruction and I tend to agree. By the references you gave me to research, if I understood you correctly, they said pre-trib passages are no where to be found. So if your asking me to provide a pre-trib passage I would say the ones I gave above appear to be pre-trib passages and by pre-trib I mean pre-Great Trib. From some of the forums I visit most pre-tribbers do not claim that they would be excluded from the persecution and tribulation that we are experiencing now and have been since the church began. Most I would say really believe they are to be raptured prior to the Great Tribulation but when you hear arguments against that position it is usually against pre-trib position which becomes a mute point. To clarify I believe most "pre-trib" people are actually "pre-Great Trib". As I said I have no position yet but if I had to say right now I would be post-trib/pre-Great Trib/pre-Wrath. Regarding Daniel's 70th week I don't know but in the verse I stated above Revelation 12:2 there is mention of a time of 3 1/2 years of persecution that woman will escape, that is what I would like your thoughts on if you would?

Hi Walknbyfaith,

No I do not feel you are debating me.

I am just pointing you to the bible for your answers.

Once you look at the bible for answers and find some then I will be glad to discuss them with you.

I'm sorry that my style of answering makes you think I'm defensive with you because I am not.

I am just encouraging you to read your bible and pray for the Holy Spirit to give you answers.

Once you do that then I will be glad to discuss your questions.

I believe once you do that I will learn something from you too!

Regarding tribulation position I am very flexible.

I pretty much have discounted a 7 year pre tribulation position though.

If you put a gun to my head today I would say pretty much what you have stated I believe....

We will be raptured out PreWrath. ( before God's wrath is poured out )

After the 6th seal is broken.

Where we are exactly right now and when that will take place is, I do not know.

God Bless

steven

John 14:26

King James Version (KJV)

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

1 John 2:27

King James Version (KJV)

27 But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Jeremiah 33:3

King James Version (KJV)

3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Amos 3:7

King James Version (KJV)

7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Luke 12:2-4

King James Version (KJV)

2 For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.

Matthew 7:7-8

King James Version (KJV)

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Matthew 7:9-11

King James Version (KJV)

9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone?

10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent?

11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

Thought these verses might help you in your search as they did me, and continue to show me the truth.

Romans 3:4

King James Version (KJV)

4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

Hi Bob...

This posting of yours in answer to the ongoing debate (which I have not read as an "argument"....just a discussion amongst believers who love our Lord) is absolutely truthful, beautiful, and wonderful!

Oh how I wish that I saw more like this one! THANK YOU!!

Much of the debate would be settled if people would "throw out" that false doctrine of an ONCOMING "70th week of Daniel". All debates concerning this "week", to me, are moot. IF something is not going to happen, then why debate when, where, or how it will come to pass?? This false doctrine comes from misinterpretation of Daniel 9:27. The "he" is Jesus Christ. If one interprets the "he" as the "Antichrist"....it puts all that is said in Daniel 9:27 into the future. AND THAT CONCLUDES WITH WRONG DOCTRINE.

Another gross error is when Christians put the word "THE" in front of the word "tribulation" when it isn't there in that particular verse in the Bible. Take out the "THE" where it doesn't belong, and it COMPLETELY changes the meaning.

Also, the Book of Revelation has to be seen with "spiritual eyes" and with "spiritual ears"...see "he that hath an ear, let him hear what the SPIRIT saith unto the churches (assemblies of PEOPLE...not buildings with people in them)...said 7 (seven)times in Rev. 2& 3. In the first days of the NT church (body of Christ), no buildings for worship and discussion amongst Christians existed. And they shouldn't today, either.

Revelation 1:1 tells us that this book is SIGNIFIED....it is told in symbols and signs. And it has to be correctly interpreted how God TOLD US to interpret it.

The Book of Revelation IS NOT SEQUENTIAL, or "consecutive". Revelation chapter 6 goes through the whole of events.` And after that chapter, another chapter explains different things. It's almost like a puzzle whose pieces interchange. Once I spent almost a week trying to put all the events in order...what comes first, and then everything (in order) to what comes last. I FAILED MISERABLY! Do all the trumpets and vials come out of the last seal? Probably...maybe...I don't know! They are NOT sequential....and only, seemingly, increase in intensity. And no human figuring, changing, rearranging, or ANYTHING put it into something that made perfect sense. And I've never heard this has been done by anyone else....and I READ A LOT!!

As you have said, we will see when God reveals it to us....and not before.

All we have to do is have faith that those events will happen...but not necessary in a literal manner that we can "see" with natural eyesight.

It is said BEST in I Corinthians 13:12.."For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know IN PART; but THEN (when it is revealed to us) shall I know even as also I am known."

God said it, and I believe it! You, essentially, said the same thing, and that gives joy to my heart.

Again, if we watch in all the postings for the word "THE" next to the word "tribulation" or "great tribulation"....we might check to see if this word is actually in that particular verse. If it isn't, then we can determine that what is being said is NOT TRUE.

And also, as I have said many times, I am so grateful to Steven for the work that he is doing. By allowing ALL OF US to present our views, we will ALL come to the knowledge of the TRUTH!

I study from the KJV...other Bibles do not say the same thing in most cases. I trust the KJV the most because I trust nothing from Wescott and Hort....most of the other "new versions". But, to each his own.

Arlene

GOOD STUFF, STEVEN!! Keep on "keeping on"!! I, for one, think you are super terrific!

Arlene