Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture New Updates: July 9 2013

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link: http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

09 Jul 13

American Evangelist Arrested in London for Preaching Homosexuality is a Sin
Tony Miano was arrested for preaching against sexual immorality and was found to be in violation of Public Order Act Section 5, for "using homophobic speech". "I was asked if I believe homosexuality is a sin. I was asked what portion of the Bible I was reading. I was asked that if a homosexual was hungry and walked up to me, would I give them something to eat."

Firefighters lose ground to 2 big Nevada wildfires
Two large wildfires raged Tuesday in Nevada, where firefighters worked to gain the upper hand on a mountain blaze near Las Vegas that kept hundreds of people from their homes and another southwest of Reno that jumped in size a day earlier.

Scoffers Waxing Worse and Worse
Scoffing has hit a whole new level but be of good cheer, it means the hour is very late. If you have perused headlines recently, or watched a TV news hour, you are stunned at what's going on. I am every morning as I post headlines here. I let them sink in and I shake my head. When has the world been in this much chaos? When have people been this unhappy, confused, addicted, pagan, angry and tuned out?

Tony Blair defends Egyptian military coup - video
Former prime minister Tony Blair says the Egyptian army was right to intervene to prevent the country sliding into chaos. Blair, now the Middle East envoy representing the US, Russia, the EU and UN, says international community must work with Egypt's new government to help it stabilise the country and work towards democratic elections.

Egypt's interim president announces election timetable
The streets of Cairo were quiet on Tuesday morning but Morsi’s Muslim Brotherhood movement called for more protests later in the day, raising the risk of further violence. Under pressure to deliver a rapid timetable to restore democracy, Adli Mansour, the judge named head of state by the army...decreed overnight that a parliamentary vote would be held in about six months. That would be followed by a presidential election.

Netanyahu said to have met secretly with Palestinian leaders
Former PA minister tells Knesset he and others negotiated with the prime minister, warns of violence if political process doesn’t show results.

Earthquake: 3.1 quake strikes near San Simeon, Calif.
A shallow magnitude 3.1 earthquake was reported Monday afternoon seven miles from San Simeon, Calif., according to the U.S. Geological Survey. The temblor occurred at 12:13 p.m. Pacific time at a depth of 3.7 miles. In the last 10 days, there has been one earthquake of magnitude 3.0 or greater centered nearby.

Man Dies From Flesh-Eating Bacteria After Seawater Gets Into Open Wound
A Louisiana man died after contracting flesh-eating bacteria while fishing in the Gulf of Mexico. The Town Talk reports the bacteria known as Vibria vulnificus – which is found in warm seawater – killed the 83-year-old man after his open wound got infected when water splashed on him during a fishing trip.

NSA surveillance: Supreme Court is asked to halt phone spying on Americans
A nonprofit privacy group asked the US Supreme Court on Monday to invalidate a secret court order that authorized the US government to collect and retain all telephone metadata from every Verizon business customer in the United States. The order was issued April 25 and required Verizon Business Network Services to turn over the data every day through July 19, 2013.

Hot money exodus ends currency wars
Turkey's efforts to pull the lira off record lows on Monday are likely to be emulated across emerging markets as central banks fight to avert an exodus of foreign capital driven by the impending turn in US policy.

Rand Paul: Orwell's '1984' has arrived
All of this and more has triggered a surge of renewed interest in a recent video by Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., in which he declares that “1984,” the George Orwell novel about ultimate government disinformation, manipulation and control – is here.

Gun seizures trigger fear of massive police power
A flurry of recent stories about police knocking on – and sometimes knocking in – people’s front doors have raised alarms in both the U.S. and Canada about whether the home is still constitutionally protected from increasing police power. Just to make sure the message was loud and clear, the city’s Deputy Police Chief Warren Riley told ABC News: “No one will be able to be armed. We are going to take all the weapons.” Then they did exactly that.

Severe thunderstorms leave Toronto underwater, 300K without power
The Canadian city was hit with a month’s worth of rain in just one day, with approximately 3.5 inches of rainfall beginning at 4:00 pm EST. Commuters were soon stranded in traffic, with public transit enduring long delays.

POTENT SUNSPOTS, STILL QUIET
Sunspots AR1785 and AR1787 are defying the odds. Despite the fact that both sunspots have unstable magnetic fields laden with energy for strong flares, solar activity remains low. Maybe it is the calm before the storm

Tropical Storm Chantal Aims for Caribbean
Newly formed Tropical Storm Chantal is taking aim at the Caribbean this week. The Atlantic Basin has been void of a tropical depression or storm since mid-June, until Sunday evening that is.

In Egypt, Islamists call for uprising after military opens fire
With its people more polarized than ever and the military once again struggling to impose calm, Egypt's downward spiral appears to have no bottom. At least 51 people were killed Monday when army and police forces opened fire on a sit-in during morning prayers.

Israel Destroyed Syrian Weapons Depot Containing Advanced Russian Arms
A massive explosion last Thursday at a major Syrian weapons depot in Latakia, not far from the main port of Tartous, completely destroyed the facility and munitions stored there. Tartous is Syria’s main port. It is largely controlled by the Russian military, and the route by which all weapons transported by sea would enter Syria. As such, any advanced Russian weaponry would enter via Tartous and might be stored in the Latakia depot.

Explosion rocks Hezbollah stronghold in Lebanon
A large explosion rocked a stronghold of the Shiite militant Hezbollah group south of the Lebanese capital Tuesday, setting several cars on fire, sending a thick plume of black smoke billowing into the sky and wounding at least 15 people, security officials said.

Japan says faces increasing threats from China, North Korea
Japan faces increasingly serious threats to its security from an assertive China and an unpredictable North Korea, the defense ministry said in its first annual report since hawkish Prime Minister Shinzo Abe took office.

Firefighters lose ground to 2 big Nevada wildfires
Firefighters lost ground Monday to two large wildfires burning through parched pine forests in northern and southern Nevada, including a nearly 24-square-mile blaze that forced more than 500 people out of homes in woodsy Mount Charleston enclaves near Las Vegas and a more than 27-square-mile fire in the Pine Nut Mountains southwest of Reno.

The Hatfields and McCoys Come to the Middle East
Some thirty years ago at a conference in Princeton, Tahseen Bashir, the witty and urbane Egyptian diplomat and presidential spokesman, commented on Arab Middle East politics in a pithy sentence. “Egypt” he said “is the only nation-state in the Arab world: the rest are just tribes with flags.”

U.S. mulls speeding up troop withdrawal from Afghanistan: report
The United States is considering speeding up its planned withdrawal of American troops from Afghanistan, including a possible "zero option" that would result in no U.S. forces in that country after 2014, the New York Times reported on Monday.

Recovery woes: America's second-largest employer is a temp agency
Behind Wal-Mart, the second-largest employer in America is Kelly Services, a temporary work provider. Friday's disappointing jobs report showed that part-time jobs are at an all-time high, with 28 million Americans now working part-time. The report also showed another disturbing fact: There are now a record number of Americans with temporary jobs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08 Jul 13

Mysterious Radio Bursts Emerging From Outside Galaxy
Astronomers are stumped by a set of quick bursts of radio energy detected from outside the Milky Way Galaxy. The Parkes Radio Telescope surveying the sky has detected the bursts, which last fewer than five milliseconds, reports Ars Technica.

Tony Blair calls for intervention in Syria
Mr Blair said: “A refusal to engage, as you see from what’s happening in Syria at the moment, where, after all, as a proportion of the population there’s now been more people that have died in Syria in a civil war that shows absolutely no sign of ending than in the entirety of Iraq since 2003. So, you know, inaction is also a policy and a decision with consequence.”

Will the antichrist be the pope?
A new documentary reveals that a centuries-old claim by protestants that the pope is the antichrist has actually been taught by Catholic scholars from centuries past and may have been prophesied by a 14th century Catholic archbishop.

Several documents signed during joint work of Russian Emergency Ministry and FEMA
The Russian Emergency Situations Ministry and the USA Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) are going to exchange experts during joint rescue operations in major disasters. In addition, the parties approved of U.S.-Russian cooperation in this field in 2013-2014, which envisages exchange of experience including in monitoring and forecasting emergency situations, training of rescuers, development of mine-rescuing and provision of security at mass events.

Egypt army preparing for Sinai operation
Egypt's army is preparing for a large-scale military operation in Sinai, an army official said Sunday, as forces sealed more smuggling tunnels along the Gaza border. An Egyptian military official told Ma'an the army was preparing for a major operation in Sinai "to clean it up from terrorist and criminal cells."

Earthquake hits East Java
A 5.9-magnitude earthquake struck southeast of Malang, East Java, on Monday at 9:13 a.m. local time, at a depth of 10 kilometers. “The quake’s epicenter was in the Indian Ocean, about 112 kilometers from Malang or 202 kilometers from Surabaya,” said National Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB) spokesman Sutopo Purwo Nugroho, as quoted by Antara news agency.

Earthquake strikes El Salvador, no damage reported
There were no immediate reports of damage from the 5.9 magnitude quake, which according to the U.S. Geological Survey was centered 24 miles south-southeast of the capital, just off shore and 60 miles below ground.

[/u]

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Rapture New Updates: July 9 2013

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Our Facebook page is :
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Thorny Route: Snowden weighs 3 S. American asylum offers, itinerary unclear

America's most-wanted man the former NSA contractor Edward Snowden has found himself weighing not one, but potentially three asylum offers. Venezuela, Nicaragua and Bolivia have all spoken favorably of granting him safe haven despite threats from the United States. RT's Gayane Chichakyan reports.

NASA Expert Asteroids VS Comets

'Egypt post-coup outrage won't end easily, more blood will be spilt'

Egypt's interim president Adli Mansour is promising a new constitution within four months, to be followed by parliamentary and presidential elections. This comes as more than 50 people were killed during a mass sit-in in support of the ousted President Mohamed Morsi. The Muslim Brotherhood claims security forces used live rounds and tear gas against the crowd but the military blames the deaths on terrorists. Stephen Lendman, radio host and author, joins RT's studio.

5MIN News July 9, 2013: Sinkhole Update, Sunspot Analysis

"Apocalyptic Sinkhole Rains" Albuquerque New Mexico

Randy Travis Hospital / Tropical Chantal / Cleveland Kidnap

Proverbs Chapter 3 "Trust In The Lord With All Your Heart"

Rand Paul "1984" Orwell Book Is True NSA Technology

Biblical Rains Toronto / Seaweed China / Beheading Brazil

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Our Facebook page is :

Islamic leaders urge Obama to halt force feeding in Gitmo during Ramadan

A US federal court has condemned the force-feeding of Guantanamo Bay prisoners as a "painful, humiliating and degrading" practice. But at the same hearing - the judge turned down a request from one of the detainees to end the practice - ruling that the ONLY person with the authority to make such a decision is President Obama. And with no let-up to the situation at Guantanamo, one American hip-hop artist - Mos Def - has decided to voluntarily subject himself to force-feeding. Abby Martin found out how it went, in Breaking the Set.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Our Facebook page is :

DNI Clapper Won't Resign Over Misleading Congress on NSA Surveillance

Libyan armed forces to be trained in the UK.

VIRAL - Billions of Lithium Hexagon Diamonds Sprayed by NWO on July 4th AS PREDICTED

Maryland Health Dept Warns of Rabid Animals. Colorado

7-09-13 Hummingbird027's Updates on End-Time and Prophetic News

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven