Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FD: Fay : Zionism 1 & 2: Referencing Charles Holler Sr. Five dove submission : Not Hollis

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2013/fay78-1.htm
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Fay (8 July 2013)
"Hollis re Zionism"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIAL NOTE: Charles Holler Sr post is the one this is referencing:

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2013/charlesh75.htm

Nice to have someone explaining this properly. Thank you. I take particular offence to Zionists being referred to as 'not true Jews' and of 'the synagogue of satan' This conversation keeps being dredged up and that scripture 'synagogue of satan' keeps reappearing. The Jewish people continue to be smeared and spat upon - just as prophecy said they would. Who the heck knows who these counterfeit Jews are?? These 'synagogue of satan' chaps?? NOBODY knows, is who. I would give the benefit of the doubt re claims that this is not an anti Semitic discussion but this has come up time and time again, accompanied by a disgusting "interview" with some imaginary 'Zionist Jew' claiming satan as the Jewish God and that they (the Jews) had over exaggerated the Holocaust. If proof is needed, I have book marked it, copied it out, sent it out to all my contacts. I can provide it.

I have family in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. All Jewish believers in our LORD Jesus.

I shall make a point of visiting your website, Hollis.

God's Blessings

Fay

====================
====================

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2013/fay78-2.htm

Fay (8 July 2013)
"Hollis re Zionism 2"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I forgot to add that my family in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv are not only Bible believing Jews but they are proudly (and fiercely) Zionist, to boot. Israel was born in a day - as scripture prophesied. To think that our LORD would then fill HIS Holy land with counterfeit Jews, is ridiculous. Israel's heart has been partially hardened until the full number of the gentiles have come in. If they are not believers in our LORD Jesus at present, does not make them counterfeit Jews or of 'the synagogue of satan'. Prophesy is unfolding before our eyes, regarding Israel - surrounding Israel. They have not had a moments peace since not recognising their Messiah........and before that. To be of 'The Chosen Race' means that they have been chosen as an example to the world. Chosen to show what disobeying God brings upon a race of people. Chosen to be at the epicentre of prophesy. Chosen to bring The God of Israel to the world. For the gentile's benefit! They continue to suffer the brunt of their bad decisions. It is all unfolding, just as prophesy says it shall.

Fay

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: FD: Fay : Zionism 1 & 2: Referencing Charles Holler Sr. Five dove submission : Not Hollis

Somebody needs an education!!

God put the term "SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN" in the Book of Revelation TWICE...Rev.2:9 and Rev.3:9. And somebody gets "insulted" because God put it there to warn us of something BAD....

Who worships in "synagogues"? Who calls themselves "Jews"?

Now, COMMON SENSE tells us that God is NOT referring to Africans, Chinese, Russians, Germans, Indians, or Australians. Maybe he is actually referring to people WHO CALL THEMSELVES "JEWS"!!

Jesus tells us in the Bible that the Jews were seeking to kill him...see John 7:1

"After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would NOT WALK IN JEWRY, BECAUSE THE JEWS SOUGHT TO KILL HIM."

Those are God's words...not mine!

The Jews HATE Jesus Christ....they did back then, and they do today. Selective Jews (whom God the Father "draws") understand and become believers. They, then, have to REPENT from being a Jew and become a Christian. There is no such thing as a "Christian Jew" even if a person takes on that label. A Jew (religion) hates Jesus Christ; a Christian loves Jesus Christ. One cancels out the other.

As for being a "Jew" by bloodline, it is IMPOSSIBLE to determine this today due to the massive amount of intermarriage throughout history. The ONLY PEOPLE who could even vaguely call themselves "Jews" were those born in Judah. And even history tells us that this was not done.

"Jews" were those who became APOSTATE from Israel (who were a "mixed multitude"...Ex.12:38). There were NO PEOPLE called "Jews" among the people named "Israel". Jacob was the FIRST "Israel", and that was because HE BECAME A BELIEVER. People of Judaism worshiped other gods. Israel remained faithful to God. Judaism is a RELIGION, or a SOCIAL STRUCTURE. IT IS NOT A HERITAGE FROM A GENETIC "POOL"...IT IS A CHOSEN WAY OF LIFE.

Because somebody's mother, or grandmother tells them that they are "Jewish" by bloodline DOES NOT MAKE IT THE TRUTH! If you CONVERT to the religion of Judaism, this does not mean you are of the "Jewish bloodline" either....BECAUSE THERE IS NONE!

As for Zionist Jews...read the history! They are evil and destructive, and they are in the process of changing the world to a New World Order under rule of the Central Bankers....who are Zionist Jews. The outcome of this can be seen in Revelation chapter 13.

Much more information in this link:

http://loveforlife.com.au/content/08/01/18/understanding-synagogue-satan-zionism-talmudism-babylonian-cabbalism

Piece of the article:

In "The Pharisees--The Sociological Background of Their Faith," Rabbi Louis Finkelstein describes these self-styled "Jews" and their origins: "Phariseeism became Babylonian Talmudism, Babylonian Talmudism became Medieval Rabbinism, and Medieval Rabbinism became Modern Rabbinism. But throughout these changes in name...the spirit of the ancient Pharisee survives unaltered." "...rabbinic Judaism, the first-born child of Phariseeism, remains a unit until this day." (p.XXI of Forward to 1st Edition, "The Pharisees," Vol. 1, Philadelphia: The Jewish Publication Society of America, 1938 & Vol. 2, p. 622. Jesus had quite a verbal scathing for the Pharisees in Matthew 23. He exposed them for the sort of people they were: "Hypocrites," "sons of hell," "blind guides," "fools," "full of robbery and self-indulgence,""whitewashed tombs...full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness," "full of hypocrisy and lawlessness," "partners with them in shedding the blood of the prophets," and "serpents and brood of vipers." The noun Pharisee occurs at least 87 times in the New Testament, often said by Jesus. Yet any use of the word has all but been eliminated from the teachings and pulpits of America. WHY? Jesus confronted the Pharisees. No longer an exclusive Jewish term, pharisaic influence is found in every church and Synagogue in America, busily reshaping Christianity in its image. Efforts are made to reshapes all religions into the image the mega-banking dynasties find acceptable in order to maintain and expand their wealth.

The Pharisees were a secret order who outwardly appeared to be orthodox Jews but inwardly were of the mysteries of Babylon (Babylon means confusion). That is why Jesus exposed them as hypocrites; that is having two faces. For in those days a hypocrite was an actor who played different roles by putting on different clothes to cover up his true identity. It would have been totally out of character and wrong of Jesus to call them “serpents” and their father “the devil”, if behind those religious robes they were not secret members of the Mystery Babylon kingdom of darkness also known as the dark clan. Now, it is one thing to be a sinner and another to be an actual sworn member to a satanic cult that makes members take a blood oath and adopt pagan satanic symbols to wear. These Pharisees sell their soul to the devil for *wages*, employment, business opportunity, political power, financial security, and lastly as a fraternity to cloak these schemes behind the tiled door, which in the secret mysteries is a substitute for the temples at Babylon and Jerusalem. What does the Freemasonry cult say about their ancestors the Pharisees? “The character of their organization is interesting to the Masonic student. They held a secret doctrine, ...they met in sodalities or societies, the members of which called themselves chabirim, fellows or associates; and they styled all who were outside of their mystical association, yum hararetz, or people of the land” (Encyclopedia of Freemasonry, Albert G. Mackey, 1921, pp 560,561).

True history can be found in books, newspapers, libraries, on the internet, and almost anywhere you are looking for the truth. But, I would hesitate to take the word of ANYONE who calls themselves a "Jew", or from their relatives. And just because someone lives in the present nation of Israel, that is NOT indicative that they even KNOW what's going on.

God would not have put those verses as warnings to us unless He wanted us to know about it. God does not "choose" anyone who hates Jesus Christ....

And, if the Jews hate the Arabs, then they can claim the title of "antisemetic" as well as anyone who hates the Jews. Arabs come from Ishmael (and he was the son of Abraham as well.) If the Jews claim to be "Semetic", then so can the Arabs!!

When we are "in Christ", we should hate NOBODY. Jesus Christ loved EVERYBODY in the whole world. He showed this by dying for us all...John 3:16. Believing lies causes a lot of hate. I try to bring the truth to the light for everyone to see. People would accomplish more if they studied the Bible (and history books) instead of getting INSULTED at what anyone says.

Arlene