Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: THE 144,000 and the BODY OF CHRIST....the "mystery" and the "new name" given to us.

My dear "Sister-in Christ", Sally!! You have touched my heart beyond belief.

I have been through MANY of the wrong doctrines, myself, and believed them. So I can understand why so many are deceived. I can't say when, for sure, but it has just been recently that God opened my "spiritual" eyes to see what He was saying. It was there all along, but I just couldn't see it. Until someone else said something...and it stopped me in my tracks.

I totally understand those who don't yet see. But there will come a certain "AHA"!! MOMENT....and understanding of who we really are, and are growing to be, floods in. It takes the breath away!!

Every day I feel like I'd just like to sit back and scour the Bible for those "bits and pieces" that fall into place now. (And I do that often) But, when I see the same things in others that I believed before, I have to say something!! If I don't, I feel incomplete. Someone "out there" may just hear what I'm saying....exactly like I heard someone else!

Prayerfully, it's a "gift" that will keep on giving. That's what we are here for..

Again, thank you so much for your comment! I'm smiling now!

Arlene

Re: THE 144,000 and the BODY OF CHRIST....the "mystery" and the "new name" given to us.

Simplification of Eby's article:

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

When reading and studying the Bible, there are "levels" of understanding which come through with the leading of the Holy Spirit. Initial reading does not show the "types and shadows" that one sees after deeper study of the NT when compared with the OT. After study, we realize that the sacrifice of Isaac by Abraham was a "type" of the sacrifice of Jesus by God the Father. There are so many "types" that can be seen but only by those whose "eyes" and "ears" are opened by the Holy Spirit.

The sealing of the 144,000 in Revelation chapter 7 is another scripture that has a hidden lesson underneath the actual verse. Some people say that these "tribes" indicate the Jews, which they think to be "natural Israel"...but they are wrong. In ANY listing of the Tribes of Israel in the OT, they ALWAYS begin with the Tribe of REUBEN because he was the "first born", and this is essential for the Jews.

The Tribes of Israel in Rev. chapter 7 begin with JUDAH, which indicates JESUS CHRIST (The Lion of the Tribe of Judah) as the "Firstborn" of the CHURCH, which is the "body of Christ". The NAMES of the people indicate the SPIRITUAL JOURNEY through which each one of the "sons of God" must go through in their journey to being a MATURE Christian. The "kings and priests" who will rule in God's Kingdom will not be those who are still "babes in Christ", and this journey is through much "tribulation" while in this world....and through much study and faith....see II Tim. 2:15...."Study to show thyself approved unto God....etc"

This is the "mark of the prize of the high calling" talked about by Paul in Philippians 3:14. This is best explained by J. Preston Eby from pieces taken out of several of his writings on these tribes of Israel.

Meanings behind the names of the Tribes of Israel: EACH CHRISTIAN'S JOURNEY TOWARD THE "PRIZE"

Can you not see the mystery? As we progress from tribe to tribe there is an ascending scale of spiritual growth, experience, and development moving us along from step to step, from dealing to dealing, from accomplishment to accomplishment, and from attainment to attainment. God continuously and increasingly floods our hearts with light, understanding, glory, reality, and power!

In the tribe of JUDAH (to be a praise) we receive the revelation and call to sonship.

In REUBEN (behold a son!) the life of sonship appears and begins to be raised up within us.

In GAD (a troop) we learn spiritual warfare by which we begin to overcome.

In ASHER (happy) we are flooded with the overwhelming joy of the kingdom of God - unaffected, indestructible joy and confidence.

In NAPHTALI (wrestling) we are given hind's feet to ascend into the high places of the Spirit in overcoming victory.

In MANASSEH (causing to forget) we are transformed by the renewing of our mind.

In SIMEON (hearing) the revelation of God's truth and purpose in us comes into focus with great clarity as we truly "hear" what the Father is saying to us.

In LEVI (joining, union) there is the marriage of soul and spirit within, restoring us into singleness, oneness, and wholeness in union with Christ - man as man was meant to be.

In ISSACHAR (payment, compensation) we are blessed with all spiritual blessings in the heavenly places, endued and empowered with all that is needed to fulfill the sonship ministry - all the fullness of God!

Now we come to ZEBULUN (dwelling, habitation) where we no longer just "receive" things from God, but at last we enter into the high calling of God, granted an abundance entrance into the kingdom of God, to remain, abide, and dwell in the Father's house of sons! It is here that we find our place in the new order of sonship, knowing of a certainty who we are, what we have received, what our mission is, and we recognize that now the hour of the unveiling is nigh at hand! There is a sense of urgency, yet we abide in Him and wait for God's hour to strike when we shall receive our marching orders!

In its spiritual meaning, JOSEPH points unerringly to the great increase that has come into the lives of God’s sons as we have progressed on this journey into God’s fullness! I realize that many speak of Joseph, and the meaning of his name (may He add), in outward terms of the multitude of his descendants or of the vast increase of the kingdom of God in the earth. But when Rachel named Joseph, she did not have in mind the increase that would come out of Joseph himself, but “may He add” expressed her deep and insatiable desire for yet another son! Her reference was to Benjamin, not Joseph! Spiritually this points us to the ultimate consummation of our sonship where the work within us is complete, and in Benjamin we stand in all the glory, authority, and dominion of our full sonship as SONS OF THE RIGHT HAND! Oh, yes! In Joseph we have come to a high stature in Christ, to a place of rich fulfillment and glorious potential, yet still we yearn for the completion, for the fullness, for the HOUR OF MANIFESTATION! Our desire is for Benjamin!

A son! A son at the right hand! In BENJAMIN we complete our journey into sonship and to the throne! The throne of Israel was in Jerusalem, and it is wondrously revealing that Jerusalem was located, not in Judah as is commonly supposed, but in the territory of Benjamin! (Josh. 18:2 .

Many have seen a reference to Jerusalem in Moses’ blessing on Benjamin, “And of Benjamin he said, The beloved of the Lord shall dwell in safety by him; and the Lord shall cover him all day long, and He (the Lord) shall dwell between his (Benjamin’s) shoulders” (Deut. 33:12). The dwelling place of the Lord among His people Israel was in Jerusalem, in the temple. Thus, the Lord later located His sanctuary, the temple, in the territory of the inheritance of Benjamin! The glory of the Lord now rests upon the sons of God who make up the body of Christ, which is also the true and eternal and spiritual and heavenly temple of God and the New Jerusalem!

If there are any BETTER explanations of Revelation chapter 7, I would love to hear them.

Arlene