Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Hebrews are GODs Everlasting people and posession

I say this in "brotherly love" and for instructive purposes...

When any normal person reads and studies the Bible, as it is presented to us by God, it results in no confusion at all. See I Corinthians 14:33.

But when you put scripture in a "blender" then pick out the pieces, one by one, this results in total confusion....and that's what I see here.

God NEVER said that the "Hebrews" were His chosen people. "ISRAEL" are ALL believers and followers of God starting with Jacob, who was the FIRST "Israel" in all of the Bible. "Israel" in the OT was a "MIXED MULTITUDE"...Ex.12:38, Numbers 11:4. They were ALL circumcised and followed God. The term "Israel of God" is DEFINED FOR US in Galatians 6:16. We are also a "MIXED MULTITUDE" who follows Jesus Christ. We don't need to make guesses.

The ONLY rule in the OT was that a person had to be circumcised (Gen.17:10). And the only requirement in the NT is a "CIRCUMCISION OF THE HEART"....see Romans 2:29

I quote what you said: "GOD, who cannot lie, promised everlasting Hebrew kingdom in Israel..."

Would you please give me the scripture and verse that says this??

It's not very confusing at all. You just have to read and understand the words in the Bible, as they are written. God has no "special people" today. WE ARE ALL "ONE" IN JESUS CHRIST...Romans 12:5. God is no respecter of persons...even Hebrews....see Romans 2:11 (It's Christian doctrine).

It's quite simple, really!

[I just have to bring this to the attention of those "babes in Christ" who may actually take what you say as "doctrine". It IS "doctrine", but it is FALSE DOCTRINE.]

Perhaps God will open your eyes to the truth very soon, just as He did to Paul. I pray that this happens quickly!

Arlene

Arlene,
Actually, Lewis already has his eyes open. It's you who is spiritually blind. Read Romans 11 again, and you'll see that the Jews have received a temporary spiritual blindness. Once the church age is done, the spiritual blindness of Israel will be lifted during the 70th week of Daniel. Yes, the promised messiah will reign for 1000 years over the saved remnant of Israel. We are the church, not Israel. You are totally wrong to call the church "the Israel of God". I will continue to answer your false doctrines with sound doctrine!

Kevin

Hi Kevin, I don't think calling Arlene " spiritually blind " is the way a true Christian should talk to another Christian. None of us have all the answers, and the bible tells us that he who thinks he knows something, actually knows nothing.
I doubt that Bruce would ever call Arlene " spiritually dead ", her posts clearly show the exact opposite of your statement, and I think nothing could be further from the truth. Arlene's posts, thoughts and actions clearly show a born again truth seeking spirit filled part of the body of Christ.

I have considered myself privileged to be able to learn from Arlene's wisdom as well as the others who post here, including your posts Kevin..

What I say here I say in love to you, and to all concerned, and hope we can show a loving attitude towards each other in our posts, comments and thoughts, without a spirit of division and dissention.
I have enjoyed Bruce's post as well as yours, Steve's Arlene's ect..., but none of us including myself have all the pieces of the puzzle.

I think we all do better going with the grain so to speak then against it.

Just food for thought my friend. Blessings to all, come Lord Jesus, come !

Bob,
I'm sorry to disappoint you concerning what I have said about Arlene, but I will expose false doctrines when I see them. Arlene has said on many occasions that the church is also known as the "Israel of God", but she has no scriptural support for this doctrine. She is a hater of Jews, even though God called them his people and made an everlasting covenant with them. After Moses led the children of Israel out of Egypt, they rebelled against God numerous times and worshipped other gods. God allowed them to be captives of the Babylonians, Medes and Persians, Assyrians, and finally the Roman Empire because of their continual rebellion against God. Even through all of their sins and rebellion, God brought them back into their land many times because he loved them. Through Israel he brought salvation to the entire world when Jesus Christ died on the cross of Calvary to pay for our sins. Yes, Jesus is both God and man, and the bloodline of his humanity comes from the tribe of Judah through Mary. When the kingdom of Israel was split into two kingdoms, the kingdom known as Judah was made up of the tribes of Judah and Benjamin. Remember that the house of David was from the tribe of Judah, and Jesus came from that lineage through Mary. Even though the children of Israel were known as Hebrews since the time that the twelve tribes began, after the kingdom of Judah split off from the kingdom of Israel, those from Judah were known as Jews! Yes, and the sign made by the Romans and nailed to cross of Jesus said he was "King of the Jews"! Why has Arlene and others been adamant that Jesus was not Jewish? He participated in the many customs and feasts of the Jews before his crucifixion didn't he? Yes, he did! We know now that he fulfilled the first 3 of the 7 feasts of The Lord. Those feasts were a shadow of things to come, and Jesus fulfilled Passover as the Lamb of God! He also fulfilled the feast of unleavened bread while he was in the tomb. He fulfilled the feast of firstfruits when he rose from the grave, becoming the firstfruits of the resurrection! As I stated before, Romans 11 explains the temporary spiritual blindness of the Jews. Yes, I understand that as individuals, both Jews and Gentiles are held accountable for their sins, unless they repent and put their faith in Jesus Christ for salvation! If Jews continue to reject Jesus Christ as their savior they will go to hell just the same as a Gentile rejecting Jesus. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God! I am in no way saying that Jews have a different method of salvation other than faith in Jesus Christ. What I am saying is that the scriptures make it clear that there will be a remnant saved from Israel during the upcoming tribulation period.

We need to study the scriptures in depth, and realize that there have been many things done in the Old Testament that were a shadow of things to come. Bible prophecy is still being fulfilled today, and will continue to be fulfilled until we see New Jerusalem coming down from the New Heaven onto the New Earth. At that time there will be no more days or nights, and we will be living in eternity future. This is what we learn from studying the word of God!

Kevin

Kevin....I don't think you even READ what I write. If you did, you might LEARN SOMETHING.

You say, that I am a "hater of Jews" (your words). That is a LIBELOUS statement!! And that shows your hatred of ME. You say terrible things about me, yet, you hardly READ a word I say...OR THE BIBLE!

DEFINITION OF THE "ISRAEL OF GOD"...Galatians 6:16..."AND AS MANY AS WALK ACCORDING TO THIS RULE, PEACE BE ON THEM, AND MERCY UPON THE ISRAEL OF GOD."

What is the RULE?? It's in the PREVIOUS VERSE:

"FOR IN CHRIST JESUS NEITHER CIRCUMCISION AVAILETH ANY THING, NOR UNCIRCUMCISION, BUT A NEW CREATURE." [It's called "The Church" or "body of Christ"]

IF YOU ARE IN CHRIST JESUS, YOU ARE THE "ISRAEL OF GOD"

The JEWS ARE NOT "IN CHRIST JESUS".....THEREFORE, THEY ARE NOT THE "ISRAEL OF GOD".

ANY PEOPLE WHO "WALK IN JESUS CHRIST" (THAT IS THE "RULE") ARE CALLED....BY GOD....."THE ISRAEL OF GOD".

DO YOU GET IT NOW?

And, did you ever read one article that I posted (see it below) ? Probably not! So stop your false accusations of how I feel, what I think, and reasons for what I do. I have NEVER said that I hate the Jews. I DON'T KNOW THEM.

But I intensely dislike people who throw around unwarranted accusations because it causes ANGER and PAIN amongst those who should be LOVING EACH OTHER and LISTENING TO THOSE WHO MIGHT KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T.

As for Jesus being a "Jew"....the MAIN BELIEF that Judaism (JEWS) teaches is HATRED FOR JESUS CHRIST. They killed Him. So, if Jesus were a "Jew", He would be against Himself. AND THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE. His ROOTS (birth, DNA) were from the Tribe of Judah. Judah is a PLACE, OR A TRIBE OF PEOPLE. Judah is not a "religion". Judaism (a religion, or a societal way of living) is not the same as "JUDAH". And "Judah" does not mean "Jewish". Do you understand?

JESUS IS GOD. AND GOD IS NOT JEWISH. Jesus is the HEAD of the "body of Christ. We are CHRISTIANS. A Christian "body" CANNOT have a "Jewish" HEAD. Do you understand that?

And, in no way, does the above information show any HATRED for ANY PEOPLE.

I'm trying to be nice, but you don't make it very easy! I married someone, once, who was very similar to you (in attitude). In the end, I didn't like him, either. He wasn't a very nice person....such is life!

Arlene

You might want to READ something I posted (for a change):

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

BUT, YOU MUST FIRST ASK YOURSELF, "WHO ARE THE SEMITES?"

Anti-Semitic? Who are the Semites?

by Dr. Ken Matto

This article is not a debate on whether National Israel is the great prophetic hot bed which the Christian should keep it's eye on but rather who has right to the claim of the name SEMITE. I have already written a rather extensive work on the subject of The Israel of God (available on this site) and the biblical conclusion is that the true Israel of God is the redeemed of God or better known as True Christians which contain both redeemed Gentiles and Jews.

(2 Cor 5:16 KJV) Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

The above term teaches us that when we become a true Christian, that no longer are we to view each other according to the flesh. For example, I am Hungarian but that does not mean my new title in Christ is Hungarian-Christian or Messianic Magyar (Hungarian). Therefore, the moniker of Messianic Jew is absolutely inconsistent with the teachings of Scripture. The title given to every redeemed of God is "Christian" and that is it. The title 'Messianic Jew" is nothing more than an attempt to have one foot in the church and the other with the identifying of National Israel which is no friend of Christianity.

Christians have been duped

Preachers like John Hagee and the free-will, Pro-Israel church people have been duped by their pastors and radio preachers to believe that the Jews are God's "chosen people." That term was started by a Presbyterian Laymen in 1956 (Read Prophecy and Politics by Grace Halsell) and it is not a biblical statement or fact. The problem is that if someone opposes a Jew on anything whether they are saved or not, is labeled Anti-Semitic and quite frankly I am sick of seeing doltish Christians defend the enemies of Christ (and all unsaved are) against other Christians. The greatest source of lies and deceit are found in prophecy books written by preachers who are so entwined with Zionist politics and the Zionist Lobby that they have completely lost their ability to discern truth. Yet, Christians buy these Hollywood-style scripts by the millions and then interpret the Bible according to them.

What is a Political Semite?

The political definition of a Semite is one who is a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs. It is one who is a descendant of these people. They are a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language.

Did you notice the number of groups? Four not One! These four groups make up the Semitic peoples of the earth. I have already checked the following out in two dictionaries. The term Anti-Semitic is used only of those who dislike or hate Jews, or as a weapon against whoever the Jews don't like. Hey, wait a minute, there are four groups who are considered Semitic. If I hate the Arabs it is not Anti-Semitism but if I hate the Jews it is? Someone is selling the literary world a bill of goods in the dictionaries. If the Semitic people are comprised of four groups, then any hate toward any group needs to be classified as Anti-Semitism. Therefore, if the Jews hate the Arabs, then they are being Anti-Semitic, if the Phoenicians hate the Akkadians, it is Anti-Semitism. Eclectic definitions of Anti-Semitism must not be tolerated in favor of one race. It is obvious then that the term Anti-Semitism has been fostered on the non-thinking public as only alluding to the Jews which makes the modern definition a well-planned deception.

The other well-planned deception is that if you oppose Israel, you oppose God. Nothing could be further from the truth. Hebrews 1:1-2 says that in the last days God spoke to us through His Son, not the nation of Israel. Mention the name of Jesus Christ in Israel and you will get arrested or killed. Any Christian who supports Israel is supporting the enemies of Christ, whether by ignorance or not. I am not calling for the elimination of Israel, perish the thought because there are many of God's elect in Israel but that nation should not be looked upon as special in God's sight because nowhere in the Bible is it set apart as a special nation in the latter days (post-ascension era). God is dealing with His elect, the Israel of God, throughout the whole world and no longer with one nation as He did in the pre-Bethlehem days. His eyes are on the church, the TRUE ISRAEL OF GOD.

The Biblical Semites

One group which has been omitted from the term Semite is the very group which is normally persecuted by the other four groups. However, this group is not of this world and that group is the Christians. How do I arrive at that Biblical conclusion? It is very simple.

(Gen 5:32 KJV) And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Shem was one of the three sons of Noah. His descendants are called Shemites or as we know it, "Semites," as the word was anglicized. Now let us look at how this conclusion is arrived at.

(Gen 9:18 KJV) And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan.

After the flood the family of Noah began to leave the safety of the Ark when the waters receded.

(Gen 9:23-27 KJV) And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness. {24} And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. {25} And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. {26} And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. {27} God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

After the flood Noah became drunk and knew that Canaan looked upon his father's nakedness while Shem and Japheth refused to look upon it and covered him as they walked backward. As a result Canaan was cursed but Shem and Japheth were both blessed. Notice that God was making a declaration that Japheth would be enlarged and dwell in the tents of Shem or in his camp. God has fulfilled His promise as the Gentile nations descended from Japheth but how are they dwelling in the tents of Shem? I am glad you asked.

(Gen 10:1 KJV) Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.

(Gen 11:10-26 KJV)

{10} These are the generations of Shem: Shem was an hundred years old, and begat Arphaxad two years after the flood:
{11} And Shem lived after he begat Arphaxad five hundred years, and begat sons and daughters.
{12} And Arphaxad lived five and thirty years, and begat Salah:
{13} And Arphaxad lived after he begat Salah four hundred and three years, and begat sons and daughters.
{14} And Salah lived thirty years, and begat Eber:
{15} And Salah lived after he begat Eber four hundred and three years, and begat sons and daughters.
{16} And Eber lived four and thirty years, and begat Peleg:
{17} And Eber lived after he begat Peleg four hundred and thirty years, and begat sons and daughters.
{18} And Peleg lived thirty years, and begat Reu:
{19} And Peleg lived after he begat Reu two hundred and nine years, and begat sons and daughters.
{20} And Reu lived two and thirty years, and begat Serug:
{21} And Reu lived after he begat Serug two hundred and seven years, and begat sons and daughters.
{22} And Serug lived thirty years, and begat Nahor:
{23} And Serug lived after he begat Nahor two hundred years, and begat sons and daughters.
{24} And Nahor lived nine and twenty years, and begat Terah:
{25} And Nahor lived after he begat Terah an hundred and nineteen years, and begat sons and daughters.
{26} And Terah lived seventy years, and begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran.

Are you beginning to get the picture? Abraham is in the lineage of Shem and Japheth is going to dwell within the tents or lineage of Shem. We know that Abraham had two sons: Isaac and Ishmael. Ishmael was the beginning of the Arab people and are Shemites or Semites in the truest sense of the term. Isaac begat Jacob who begat the twelve sons which began the twelve tribes of Israel and they are Shemites or Semites in the truest sense of the term. The Akkadians were dwellers in central Mesopotamia prior to 2000 B.C. and were also Semites. Abraham was born in 2167 B.C. and no doubt had much knowledge or interaction with these people because that is the very area which he lived until he was called out by God.

Now how then do I arrive at the biblical conclusion that Christians are Semites?

(Gal 3:6-9 KJV) Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. {7} Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. {8} And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. {9} So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

(Gal 3:14-16 KJV) That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. {15} Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto. {16} Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

The Conclusion is: If you are a Christian, then you are in Christ making you of the seed of Abraham making you a spiritual Semite owing to the spiritual lineage of Abraham. Therefore, anyone who hates Christians or Christianity is Anti-Semitic. Anyone who hates Christ is Anti-Semitic!

The term Anti-Semitic began about 1883 just about the time the Zionists were growing in popularity calling for an established home land for the Jews. It seemed that a term was needed to beat down everyone and anyone who opposed the Zionists. That term was "Anti-Semitic" which is used to this very day on anyone who opposes anything alluding to the nation of Israel or any Jewish person. It is used as an intimidation and terror instrument defaming the character of anyone. You will also find this term being thrown about in the free-will, pre-Trib, Israel worshipping churches by Christians toward other Christians who refuse to bow the knee to Israel or Messianic Judaism.

Notice I said "MESSIANIC JUDAISM" and not Christianity and this is because the majority of saved Jews seem to place Israel above Christ. I remember being in a Prophecy Conference at America's Keswick in the early 80's (before God opened my spiritual ears to true biblical understanding) and the speaker up there warned the hearers "Don't you be on the side of those who oppose Israel." Why? Will I lose my salvation if I oppose Israel? Many messianic Jews will equate you with being unsaved if you oppose Israel. Let them! You stand for Christ and the truth of Scripture because you are the highest form of Semite, a spiritual Semite in the line of Christ.

That should pretty much explain why nobody should be "anti-semetic". If you are a Christian, look into the mirror and ask yourself if you dislike yourself. If you reply, "Yes"....then you are "anti-semetic".

Arlene

Arlene,
I have read everything you have written, and I do not have any hatred for you. When I said you hate Jews, I don't see that as an incorrect statement at all. Most of the posts you have written are anti-Jewish in nature, wouldn't you agree? I have tried to show you that the scriptures prove to us that God has not abandoned the Jewish people. I stand by that belief based on God's word. I understand that the Talmud is not a Godly book. I realize that the majority of Jews don't believe that Jesus Christ is God in the flesh, and that he died on the cross for our sins. What I and other believers in Jesus Christ have said is that according to Romans 11, and so many other scriptures, is that God will save a remnant of the Jews during the tribulation period. That is a fact from God's word! I do not hate you or anyone else. I am a born again believer in Jesus Christ, and I think we should pray for Jews, Muslims, and anyone else who is lost, and rejecting Jesus Christ, that they will repent and believe on Jesus Christ as their savior. What is wrong with that?

Kevin

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Hi Kevin, I think you missed what I was getting at, maybe this will help.
Scripture always tells the truth, and speaks better than i can.

<< James 3 >>
King James Bible

Taming the Tongue

1My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation. 2For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body. 3Behold, we put bits in the horses' mouths, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body. 4Behold also the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth. 5Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth! 6And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell. 7For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind: 8But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. 9Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. 10Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. 11Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? 12Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

True Wisdom from Above

13Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. 14But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. 15This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. 16For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. 17But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. 18And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Agape, Bob

This is in reply to Kevin's comment to me:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with announcing the salvation through Jesus Christ to ANYONE IN THE WORLD! And that's what we should be doing...not just arguing amongst ourselves. But the truth has to be told!

HOWEVER...It is totally WRONG to put up certain people (Jews) who have a HISTORY of KILLING US!! It is VERY DIFFICULT for me to find "love" in my heart for a people who HATE Jesus Christ, who DIED FOR ME!

It angers me to hear Christians repeating over, and over, and over about the JEWS being "God's chosen people"...WHEN THEY ARE NOT! So much in today's "church" is becoming "Jewish"....and that's exactly what Jesus fought the Pharisees about. The newly converted Jews (who became the first Christians) were trying to make the Christians follow the customs of the Jews. Read the Book of Galations! And today's "churches" are DOING THE SAME THING!

We aren't supposed to become more "Jewish"....the Jews are supposed to become Christians and FORSAKE THE TRADITIONS OF JUDAISM. One becomes more like those whom they love. I love Jesus Christ, and I want to become more like Him. I'm like Job in the way that I feel..."though he slay me, yet will I trust Him. (Job 13:15). And I will NEVER look up to a people like the Jews, with what they have done in history...and are STILL doing.

Here's a little piece telling what JEWS have done to hurt people. The Bible says "Woe to him who calls evil good, and good evil"...Isaiah 5:20. So, I cannot, and will not EVER look to the Jews as "God's chosen people"....most of today's Jews are EVIL.

The Israeli Mossad – an organization for Jewish/Israeli terrorism all over the world has been responsible for virtually ALL Black ops and False Flag Operations in history, including the following

The torpedoing of the Lusitania, killing 1200 people. This set the stage for U.S. President Wilson to bring the U.S. into WW I.

Kristallnacht (Crystal Night): When Berlin government officials were away, Jewish-paid thugs went on a rampage in Berlin and some border towns, breaking windows and destroying property. Nazis were blamed, and world opinion favored Jews.

Bromberg massacre: An estimated 58,000 German civilians lost their lives in the massacres carried out prior to the 1939 invasion. Polish Bolshevik Jews massacred 5,500 Germans on one ‘Bloody Sunday’ in 1930. This was the flashpoint for Hitler to invade Poland.

The King David Massacre: July 22, 1946, Jewish terrorists blew up a hotel and killed 91 British soldiers and blamed the atrocity on Arabs. The goal of the False Flag was to pit the British against the Palestinians.

Lavon Affair: In 1954, Israeli agents working in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including a U.S. diplomatic facility, and left evidence behind implicating Arabs as the culprits.

June, 1968, Robert Kennedy is shot and a PLO bus-boy named Sirhan Sirhan is arrested, tried and convicted, when the true killer of Robert Kennedy was the same group that killed President John F. Kennedy – the Israeli Mossad. Robert Kennedy was shot at close range – execution style - by his Secret Service guard, in the employ of the Israeli Mossad.

USS Liberty: June 6, 1967, six fighters, three torpedo boats and two assault helicopters attacked the USS Liberty. There were 24 dead and 177 maimed. F-4 phantoms were enroute when President Johnson (Jewish) stopped the rescue. Israel’s plan was to blame Egypt and have the US retaliate against Egypt.

Entebbe 1976: Israel faked a hijacking to Kenya (Idi Imin was an Israeli puppet), and then pulled a rescue, portraying themselves as elite commandos. Arabs looked like monsters.

1982: Abu Nidal – a supposed Arab terrorist – was an Israeli Black Ops agent. He attacked the Jewish Goldenberg’s delicatessen in Paris. 6 were killed and 20 were wounded, of which 2 were Jewish.

Pan Am Flight 73: A 747 was enroute from Karachi, to Frankfurt, to its final destination of New York. Four hijackers took control of the airplane, and for the next 16 hours, they held 379 passengers at gunpoint, while the pilots escaped. The plane was stormed and 20 died.

Beirut Marine barracks, October 23, 1983. 241 Marines died when a truck packed with explosives blew up a Marine barracks at Beirut International Airport.

Achille Lauro cruise ship – 1985: Abu Abbas, and 15 Arabs, took over a cruise ship and threw Leon Klinghoffer, a wheelchair-bound elderly Jewish man overboard. After two days of negotiations, the seajackers abandoned the ship. In this False Flag, the Israelis turned world opinion against the Arabs, while once again portraying themselves as victims. Again, the Jews have no conscience about destroying their own!

Lockerbie – Dec 1988: Mossad blew up Pan Am 103 and blamed it on Libya. Unfortunately, the plane was late and blew up over land, and all the evidence pointed towards Israel. Israel’s goal was to demonize the Muslims, and lay the groundwork for 9/11.

Luxor Egypt – 1992: An attack on Luxor, by militants, in which 58 foreigners, most of them Swiss, were killed. Arabs blamed the Mossad. Israel destroyed Egyptian tourism, and turned world opinion against Muslims.

Two airports attacked – 1985: Terrorists of Abu Nidal’s Black September (run by the Israeli Mossad) struck at the Rome and Vienna airports. Nineteen were killed at Schwechat Airport and three at the Rome airport.

Oklahoma City Murrah Building – 1993: One of the Mossad’s American Arms, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) was concerned about the growth of Patriot movements such as Militias, so an attack was staged using a Timothy McVeigh patsy, who was out of Elohim City – a Jewish-sponsored terror mecca. The real brains behind the OKC bombing were Andreas Strassmeir and Daniel Spiegelman, who were/are both Jewish. The Zionists destroyed the Militia movement’s credibility and brought the FBI down on them.

In Dec. 1992, an Israeli soldier, Nissim Toledano, was kidnapped andkilled. The Israeli government rounded up 1600 members of Hamas, and deported 415 of them to no-mans land between the Israeli and Lebanese borders. In the brutally inhospitable weather, these 415 Hamas members were stranded without food and shelter (even though Hamas is a secret Israeli Mossad-run organization). Furthermore, the Israeli authorities stopped any humanitarian aid from reaching these people. With media focus on the deportees, it triggered international outrage against Israel that was followed by international pressure on Israel that refused to go away. This time, Israel had bit off more than it could chew. It was time to ‘deflect’ pressure off Israel.

In the third week of February, 1993, a truck bomb exploded in the basement of the World Trade Center building. Muslims used as scapegoats took the blame for it, while the real culprits were safely back in Israel. Thus world opinion and pressure was shifted away from Israel.

Birmingham – 1998: Birmingham abortion clinic bombed and two people killed. As a result of the bombing, abortion opponents were portrayed as lunatics, while the Jewish-dominated abortion industry got special laws passed to protect their trade.

USS Cole: Sayanims (Jews who help other Jews do their dirty work) in the Pentagon had the Cole directed to a part in Yemen, where Israeli agents had Arab patsies approach the Cole with a small boat, in order to be seen by crewmen, while they attacked it with a shape charge.

September 11, 2001. The World Trade Center. The most brazen of all Israeli attacks. Blamed on the Arabs to turn world opinion against the Arabs and take the heat off of Israel for their “genociding” of the Palestinians.

Bali Bomb: Mossad sets off a micro nuke on the island of Bali, killing 182. Israel blamed the attack on Al Queda (which is really an Israeli false flag patsy intel op), and the US invaded Iraq.

Kenya missile – 2002. In 2002, Israel claimed Al Queda shot two SAM missiles at a jet on take-off. Israel used this incident to help lay the groundwork for shooting down a US airliner.

Manila – 2003: Mossad planted a bomb on a Manila ferry, killing 103. Israel blamed the attack on Al Queda.

Madrid Train – 2002: Mossad killed 198 in the Madrid bomb blast. Al Queda was blamed.

2005 – Mossad bombed London buses: The general public is so suspicious, that Israel leaders have been told not to talk publicly. The news media pushes the story it was Al Queda Pakistani bombers.

In addition, the fingerprints of the Israeli Mossad are all over the following terrorist activities:

The Columbine killers were Jews and they specifically killed Christians.
The Katrina hurricane could have been stopped by weather control.
The Indonesian tsunami was most probably orchestrated by weather control (scalar waves disrupting the tectonic plates under the ocean) killed tens of thousands of Indonesians. There are more muslims in Indonesia than in any other country.
Benazir Bhutto, a candidate for the presidency of Pakistan, was assassinated by the Israeli Mossad.
Assassination of President John F. Kennedy
Assassination of Robert Kennedy

The TRUTH is that JEWS have been responsible for virtually ALL of the terrorism in the WORLD – and particularly the mass murdering of Christians!

And this is only a few of the things that are listed....there's lots more!! So, I will not hold these people to a higher standard than I would those who LOVE Jesus Christ. And I won't approve of anyone else who would.

Arlene