Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nearing Midnight: July 1 2013 The Total Corruption of the Financial System

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link:http://www.raptureready.com/rap16.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

Jul 1, 2013

The Total Corruption of the Financial System

For the past six-years, the world has been dealing with what has come to be called the Global Financial Crisis. For America, it has become the longest period of economic stagnation in our nation’s history. We have spent trillions to try to restart our economy, which only continues to sputter along.

I do not think there is any financial formula that we can use to fix our economy. All of our monetary problems can be traced back to moral failings. Unless we deal with the root cause─sin─the stagnation will only continue to grow worse.

One of the most profound examples of how the rule of law has been corrupted by greed is the lack of prosecution of bankers who helped trigger the financial crisis. Washington D.C. regulators pretend that they are being tough on the big banks, but are actually doing everything they can to help cover-up their transgressions. In the savings and loan crisis of the early 1990s, more than 800 bank officials were convicted and sent to prison. This time around, not a single banker has been prosecuted.

The rating agencies assigned with the task of labeling the creditworthiness of bonds issued by banks are to blame. So is the government. Companies like Moody’s and Standard & Poor’s─rubber stamped AAA ratings onto nearly every bond they were asked to rate. The revelation of a series of incriminating emails, executives and analysts caught admitting that their entire business model to be crooked, removes any doubt of fraud:

“Lord help our [expletive] scam...this has to be the stupidest place I have worked,” writes one S&P executive. “As you know, I had difficulties explaining ‘HOW’ we got to those numbers since there is no science behind it,” confesses a high-ranking S&P analyst. “Let’s hope we are all wealthy and retired by the time this house of cards falters,” said another analyst at the firm.

You can’t have white-collar crime without slimy lawyers getting involved. The ones working for S&P have stepped forward, saying the email I quoted and dozens of others were all taken out of context.

At one time, you could trust the economic data released by various branches of the government. Now I don’t think you can place confidence in any figures that comes out of Washington. It started with inflation, when the Bureau of Labor Statistics started substituting components to lower the rate of inflation. Next, the employment data became corrupted when the government used numerous ways to exclude jobless people from the roles of the unemployed.

It now appears the totals for our national debt have become subject to same sort of monkey business. I noticed in April of this year, the official tally hit $16.8 trillion. Since then it has been slowly moving backwards, as our new treasury chief uses various accounting tricks to keep the national debt frozen at around $600 billion for 2013. We’re still spending more than we take in. The shortfall for May was $139 billion. The number of people on food stamps and disability continues to soar, but it doesn't matter since we have crooks applying magic accounting to our budget.

The area with the most amount of financial corruption seems to be the precious metal markets. Since rising gold and silver prices reflect negatively on government that operates by creating a mountain of debt, there has clearly been an effort to suppress their price. In just this year alone, there has been a series of strikes on metal prices.

The typical attack would occur in the early morning hours, where billion of dollars worth of gold or silver are suddenly dumped onto a thinly traded market. Only a fool would do this because they would get a better sales price during regular trading hours. There has been so much gold dumped onto the market, the only place it could come from is the coffers of some large bullion bank.

There is so much market manipulation going on, I’m looking for the day when some large bank or government is discovered to have suffered a trading loss of a monumental magnitude. Since there is no integrity left on Wall Street, we seem doomed to repeat the 2008 meltdown.

I’m very concerned about what will happen in the coming financial calamity. If President Obama is able to clip away at our rights in good times, I hate to think what will happen when things turn desperate. Some of the most sinister words one can hear today, “ I’m from the government and I’m here to help.”

“But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived” (2 Timothy 3:13).

--Todd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Next Voice You Hear
The Next Voice You Hear is a black and white film released in June of 1950. It starred James Whitmore and Nancy Davis (who would become Mrs. Ronald Reagan some years later). It was sometime in the 1970s, probably, when I watched it as a late night movie on television.

The movie portrayed Whitmore’s and Nancy Davis’s characters as a typical American couple residing in suburbia near Los Angeles, I believe. The husband worked in a factory─building aircraft, I think. He stormed out of his home early one workday headed for the factory. He was ticked-off because he was late, thus in a rush. He was quite irritable as he backed in a rage from his driveway.

A motorcycle policeman pulled him over and gave him a ticket. Whitmore’s character was even angrier, now. He stuffed the ticket between his teeth, put the car in gear, and took off as fast as the old sedan would move when the cop was finished with him. The policeman chased him down, as I remember, and gave him another ticket. The entirety of the stage setting of the film involved how angry people were with each other and how they treated each other in their hectic rush to do their own thing. Everyone was “mad at each other” it seemed.

Suddenly, during a radio broadcast, all broadcasts were interrupted. A voice spoke to the whole world at that moment through radios wherever they could be heard. Whitmore’s character heard it and called his wife to hear the voice. Although we, the moviegoers, didn’t hear the voice, we could see on the puzzled, shocked countenance of our hero that he had just heard something profound. He informed us that the voice said, “The next voice you hear will be God, and He will be with you for the next few days.”

Over those days, the voice (we learn from the Whitmore character and his wife) was that of the Lord giving warning that people must change their ways and begin treating each other better. Judgment was coming, if this didn’t happen. Rain began falling as it hadn’t since the flood of Noah’s time, but then stopped. It was a warning.

How simple was that storyline! Compared to the world and its sins today, the Whitmore character and his family were living in Utopia!

When the film was released, America was a society and culture coming out of being on a war footing. The emphasis was on building families from a moral perspective based upon Judeo-Christian principles as conceived and perceived by the nation’s founding fathers and the U.S. Constitution.

The Next Voice You Hear was produced from a book of the same name─a volume whose theme was that America should move forward as a good, moral people. French philosopher, Alexis de Tocqueville put it this way:

I sought for the greatness and genius of America in her commodious harbors and her ample rivers─and it was not there . . . in her fertile fields and boundless forests and it was not there . . . in her rich mines and her vast world commerce─and it was not there . . . in her democratic Congress and her matchless Constitution─and it was not there. Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her pulpits flame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power. America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, she will cease to be great.

The rabid, voracious, anti-God, anti-America as founded detractor-revisionists are working every day to convince us that de Tocqueville never said or wrote this. When looking on google.com, I found that this is the viewpoint, that search engine seems to harbor. That everything “good” about America must be debunked seems to be at the heart of the revisionist-efforts.

But, de Tocqueville did write it, and it is true: Anything “good” about America is because of what the Lord of heaven has done, and continues to do. Good is found only in Jesus Christ, the Bible tells us. There should be little argument, in Christian circles at least, that in 1950, when The Next Voice You Hear was released, America was more morally in alignment then with its Constitution─which is based upon biblical principles, than it is now. As a matter-of-fact there is little comparison, then to now. The morality deconstructionists (I’m being facetiously polite in calling them such, here) have done their work. America is no longer “good” under de Tocqueville’s definition of the term.

Alexis de Tocqueville’s extrapolation was correct. Each and every day the headlines presenting all of the subterfuge, scandals, profligate mismanagement and spending of this nation’s wealth─every debauched, debased activity chronicled by entertainment and news media─prove that we are no longer a great nation. That a major Hollywood studio would in these times present such a morality tale under a biblical world view is unthinkable.

A prospective film’s depiction of the God of heaven giving warning through reminder of a biblical flood that once “corrected things” would likely never enter the minds of Hollywood producers these days. Or, if the thought of a god giving such warnings ever did percolate in the minds of the entertainment industry geniuses; it would never include thoughts of the true Creator of all that is.

Especially troubling in all of this is that most within the church today─all who are born-again─likely wouldn’t think to consider that such a message as God warning this generation was even relevant to them, should such a movie be made. The church has been so desensitized to what is going on around them, and so caught up in living snuggly within their own comfort zones as to prefer to not think about the dangers of being caught-up in the pleasures of worldly pursuit.

The messages these get from the pulpits are sugar coated. They learn how to go through life ignoring the Holy Spirit-engendered conviction of living like the world during these final days of the age. They are all too comfortable in their blissful ignorance of Christ’s call for repentance. Bible prophecy never enters their thinking; they never hear about it for the most part, and that, it seems, is fine with them. Strive to be among those of Christ’s Bride who are longing for His coming for them. The next voice you hear just might be the one that shouts: “Come up hither!” (Revelation 4:1)

--Terry

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven