Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
APOSTASY IN THE "STEW" THAT GOD HAS CREATED

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

God speaks to me in various, and strange ways. I just had a picture of a bowl of stew with the carrots jumping over the edge, and pieces of meat, celery, onions, and other veggies outside of the bowl in groups.

AND IT WAS A PICTURE OF TODAY'S "CHURCH" IN ITS APOSTATE CONDITION.

God created His "Temple" which is the "body of Christ". It is supposed to be ONE BODY (like a bowl of stew) containing all sorts of believers (Christians).

I Corinthians 12:27-28..."Now ye are the BODY OF CHRIST, and members in particular. (vs.28) And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily, prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healing, helps, governments, diversities of tongues."

Consider EACH ONE of the qualities in separate believers as an individual part of the "stew" that God has mixed together for His purposes...not our own. Apostles = meat, prophets = potatoes, teachers = celery, etc.

The COMPLETE stew should contain ALL OF THESE INGREDIENTS. That is what the "body of Christ" is....a mixture, with each part enhancing the others.

WHAT THE "CHURCH" IS TODAY IS NOT WHAT GOD INTENDED AND NOT WHAT GOD HAS DONE. IT IS IN TOTAL APOSTASY!

The "meat" has all jumped out of the "bowl" and formed a "church of the meat".

The "potatoes" have formed the "church of the potatoes".

The "celery" has formed the "church of the celery".

...etc..and on, the same for the the other ingredients....

AND EACH "CHURCH" BELIEVES IT IS THE ONLY ONE WHO IS THE TRUE "CHURCH"....when, in actuality, each has separated itself from what God created.

So, if you call yourself a "Methodist", a "Baptist", a "Pentecostal", a "Mormon", a "Seventh Day Adventist", a "Jehovah's Witness", a "Roman Catholic", or even the "Evangelical Church of the Dixie Whistlers"....you are ALL APOSTATE from the will of God.

Yet, EACH ONE of these assumes the title of "the Church of God"....and it is anything but what it claims. And one calls another one a "cult" because beliefs differ from one to another.

WAKE UP!! The "body of Christ", or "Church" is NOT SUPPOSE TO HAVE INDIVIDUAL PARTS...with individual "Pastors", or pews, or pulpits, or "collections", or ANYTHING individual churches do today. YOU ARE ALL APOSTATE.

GOD HAS MADE A "STEW" AND YOU HAVE REMOVED THE INGREDIENTS, WHICH SEPARATELY, MAKE NOTHING THAT PRODUCES HEALTH TO THE "body of Christ". And this is not the will of God. And you are ALL WRONG...if you do not study the bible for yourself...and learn through the guidance of the Holy Spirit....I John 2:27.

"Assembling yourselves together" means small groups of BELIEVERS meeting together to discuss Bible matters and other pertinent things they had in common....THEY ALL KNEW EACH OTHER EXTREMELY WELL. There were NO UNBELIEVERS or STRANGERS in the "meeting of the church"....and there were no "pastors" or anyone who was leader of the others. AND THEY DIDN'T USE THEIR "GIVING" TO BUILD BUILDINGS FOR MEETING PURPOSES. If they did, according to the Bible, I would LOVE scripture and verse on that one!!

"People who live in glass houses should not throw stones..." Unknown author, but great quote.

And each of these "churches" think they are the "bride of Christ" and will get "whisked out of here" in the "rapture"....as a reward for their great "decision" to become a "Baptist", or "Methodist", or "whatever"....

But, you know who the "Bride of Christ" will actually be??? Those that remained in the bowl of "stew" that God created for His purpose. They didn't become involved with the world, or politics, or things of the world. They were only involved with God's purpose and growing in grace and faith through studying their Bibles. We don't know who they are, but they are doing God's will (whether they know it or not), and some day soon we will see them manifested...Romans 8:19.

Those outside the "bowl" are those seen in Matthew 25:12, to whom Jesus Christ (the Bridegroom) will say, "Verily, I say unto you, I know you not."

Arlene